Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > She's A Rebel part 2

chapter 3

by blacknailsgd

She gets raped but will she tell Benji?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 1932 words

?Blocked
Chapter 3



Billie joe's pov

Damnit I should have known they would have told me something like that. Then I saw Benji get on, when I got on. Joy was there with her head in a bucket. Cassie and Joel was holding her down in it.

"What the hell do you think your doing here?" Benji asked me.
"I came by to make sure my girl is ok to come with me?" I said as Benji punched me.
"She's not coming with you, you just want her for sex." Joel said claimming Joy.
"Why the hell not?" I asked them.
"For one look at you your just as drunk as she is and for two this isn't your property, three you just want her because Benji has her you can't stand the fact he loves her and she doesn't love you like that." Joel said making a point.

I watched Cassie and Benji take her back to back so they all coulld talk to me. Here the come only this reforcements Deano and Billy, I guess Paul got lucky to stay with Joy.

"Billie joe you better stay away from my girl or else." Benji said he was hold back by the guys.
"No I'm not she's my personal assitant?" I said that just fuel the fire more.
"Billie joe just leave before you say or do something that might hurt you in the morning?" Joel said pushing me off the bus.

Joel's pov

Benj is mad as hell at Billie joe I can't blame him. I would be mad too if he was after my girl. He's after Joy she loves Benj so much she told me so. Benji went back to see about her.

"Billie joe just leave ok? Benj reall does like her and so do we so the next time you wanna mess with her your gonna half to mess with us you got it?" Deano said coming close to Billie to prove his point.
"Thats goes for me too, Benj has fallen for her. If you have any respect you will leave them two alone you got it!" Billy Martin said.

Normal pov

So after that happen Cayln came back. Which Joy and Cassie were happy about it. We think Billy is too he's gotta crush on the girl.

Billie joe had something on his mind for a while thinking mmm could get a pill that will knock her out then she'll be mine muhahahahhahaa!

Billie joe's pov

Ah here she comes wish me luck.

"Here you go Joy something to make you relax!" I said giving her the drink with stuff I spill in it.
"Billie I don't have time right now." Joy said getting up.
"I cleared everything up until tomorrow Joy look like you need some rest come its just a drink come sweetie." I said.
"Ok if you insist." I watched her half of the bottle.
"Um so what have you been doing?" I asked her.
"Nothing just getting ready to see Benj tonight is all!" She said as I watch eyes shut two or three times then they finally shut.

I took her on to my bus I put her in my bunk so no1 would noticed. I started pulling off her clothes. Now she's coming too great work Billie joe.

"No plz let me go plz I wanna go let go?" She said trying to push me off of her.
"Not now bitch your mine now." I said shes crying now. "No plz No NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO." She said crying sliently now cause theres nothing for her to do. After two hours Cayln and Cassie were both worried about her.

Normal pov

Cassie and Cayln were worried bad. The didn't wanna worry the guys about. But Cassie said we should tell them they would help us look for her.

"Are you sure two haven't seen her?" Deano asked them.
"Yes were sure we haven't seen her sense 8 this morning?" Cassie said.

So Cayln and Cassie went looking for themselfs. They seen something in the bushes, so they over there to loook they saw Joy laying there.

"Cassie go get the guys ok I'll stay with her you just go and get them? Get a blanket too for her its freezing out here." Cayln said that she gone to get guys.

"Guys I need you come with me ok give me a blanket plz?" Cassie said.
"Wait a minute calm down tell us what you just said plz?" Joel asked her.
"We found Joy laying in a ditch we need your help give me a blanket plz?" Cassie said with that siad they handed her a blanket she took the guys out there where Cayln was. Cayln put the blanket over her.

"We just found her here!" Cassie said Benji picked her up took her to the bus.

"Guys I wanna know who the hell happen to her? This has gone too far I'm not going to stand by let this happen to our girl!" Cayln said walking with Billy. They all walked on to bus, Benji was talking her telling her its ok everything is ok.

"Benji I love you!" Joy said she's holding on to him and crying. "Baby tell what happen?" Benji said.

"Raped." She said in a small voice.
"What baby I can't understand what your saying?" He asked her.
"I was raped!" Joy said crying even more harder then before.
"Baby I'm sorry!" Benji said making him mad.

After an hour she fell asleep in his arms. Cassie was just as mad as Cayln and guys. Benji put her in his bunk he stayed with her.

Joel's pov

I know Benj is mad I can feel it. I'm mad to I can't believe some1 would have done this. I went to see how Joy was doing she's ok. But I wanna know who done this too her. I think Deano looks to her as a sister.

Anyways after a month, Joy wasn't alone with Billie joe again. Then her and Benji talked.

"Joy I know whats been going on you need to rest?" Benji said.
"I can't rest dear not yet. I been thinking I don't need to Billie joe's assitant any more?" Joy said to him.
"Its up to you Joy I love you!" Benji said.

Joy's thinking i know who did it Billie joe done it. If I tell Benj he'll kill him. If I tell Joel for sure he'll tell Benj. I'll tell my girls, and Deano. He's sucha sweetheart.

"What are you thinking now dear?" Benji said getting Joy out of her train of thought.
"Yea I think thats what I'm going to do!" Joy said she had all ready quit or so she thought.
"Ok Joy your going on long deserve vacation that you needed for a while." Benji said dragging her on to GC bus.

Cayln's pov (Its about time I get pov Joy.) Sorry!

I know what happen to Joy she got raped I'm going to help her through it. I know Billy has been following me around like a lost puppy. Im going to give him a chance. I think its the right time to do it.

"How's Joy doing?" I asked Benji.
"She's great, can you tell me something Cayln?" He asked her.
"Yea sure dear what is it?" I asked.
"Its Joy she's acting strange like something is coming for her?" He said.
"O ok." I said watching Cassie come in.

"Hey guys Joy is in the restroom she won't come out?" Cassie said herself, Joel, and Benji, myself run to the restroom.

"Joy dear whats wrong?" Benji asked.
"I'm going to ask off of this tour I'm only causing problems on this tour. I'm not helping any1 do anything so I'm leaving!" Joy yelled through the door.

Joy was letting Billie joe get to her. She sliced her hand open she had alcohol she's drinking and cutting. She felt bad she heard them talking after an hour later she blackout.

"Guys we need to get in there!" Cassie said.
"Yea we kinda noticed that Cassie come guys help me think?" Joel asked them.

Deano just went in he couldn't stand being out there with her in there. He found her laying up against the wall with her hand out where she cut it.

Deano came out with Joy in his arms. Benji was crying he had make sure no seen him crying. Cassie was doing the same thing Joel was holding her. Cayln was trying not to cry. Deano and Benji were trying to get her wake her up. But she wasn't waking up.

"Joy hun wake up your scaring us!" Deano said.
"Joy wake up please you can quit being Billie joe's assitant." Benji said. Joy started to come around.

"Where I am?" Joy asked them.
"Your on GC bus! Calm down tell us what happen?" Benji said.
"Everything is racing make it stop?" She asked them.
"Joy Whitlow!" Benji said to her.

"I've had it Joel I need to take care of some business so I won't be long I promise." Cassie said walking away from Joel.

Cassie saw Billie joe in his dressing room, taped him on the shoulder he turned around I layed out a punch out on his pretty little face. I just kept punching until I got tired. "If you ever lay a hand on friend again you will never see day light again you got me?" Cassie said as he shook his head yes.

Then she made her way back to the bus. Joel and Deano were sitting accross from Benji who had a sleeping Joy in his arms.

Cayln and Billy made there way on to the bus.

"Why can't have a girl?" Deano asked them. They just looked at him like im sorry Deano. Deano and Paul walked to the back.

"Umm guys I have something to tell you?" Cassie said.
"Ok so what is Cassie?" Joel asked her.
"You when i said i had business to take care of?" She said to Joel.
"Yea I remember and?" HE said.
"It was to beat the shit out of Billie joe?" Cassie said.
"Cassie why did you that for?" Joel asked her.
"Hes the one who's causing this shit to happen to Joy so sit there asking me why. You should be wondering what he's going to next?" Cassie asked them.

This made Benjamin very mad for not seeing it for what it was. He had Joy in his arms there was no way he could love no other woman the way he loves Joy so much t0 make trouble between them.

So that night she was dreaming about the rape. Benji woke up hearing her in his sleep it must been bad cause she woke every1. Benji had to wake her up! "Baby whats wrong?" He had to ask some times his light is not on so Joel says.

"Billie joe raped me!" She told me in my ear. So Benji just held her tighter.

Benji's pov

I know Joel wouldn't a prove but he needs an ass kicking from hell. Billie joe is fucked up person that needs to be put through shit I'm going to him past time around with my girl being drunk or being raped. She cut her self today. I watched as Joel picked her up carry her to my bunk. Then all the guys came in the living place, the girls were in here already.

"So what are we going to do about this situation?" Joel asked us.


please reveiw!

love ya
Joy!
Sign up to rate and review this story