Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Haven.

I've Noticed, People They All Have Motives.

by sophielove 3 reviews

Our character just might be saved. Sorry it's so short, I just thought the chapter should end here :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-06-02 - Updated: 2008-06-02 - 256 words

1Original
“Brent?” asked the boy. Brent stammered.
“It’s, it’s not what it looks like, I swear!” said Brent.
“Ryan! Call an ambulance!” the boy yelled up the stairs.
“Brendon, no!” screamed Brent.
“How could you do this to somebody? I thought you were a good person!” yelled Brendon. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Brent slowly reaching for something. It glinted in the light and that’s when I figured out that it was the knife that he always used to cut my wrists. I summoned up every ounce of strength I had left.
“He has a knife!” I yelled. They both looked at me. Brent looked back to Brendon and smiled. And then he plunged the knife into my stomach. I didn’t have enough strength to scream.
“The ambulance is here!” yelled Ryan. Brent smiled again.
“You let them down here and I will twist this knife so it hits her heart. You wouldn’t want that would you? And plus, what about the band? I go to jail and there is no band,” said Brent.
“I won’t be in a band with you anyway,” said Brendon. I heard many footsteps coming down the stairs and in an instant Brendon had kicked Brent over and had him pinned down. I felt myself be picked up, and I could still feel the pain of the leg that Brent broke a month ago. I was placed upon a stretcher and that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.
Sign up to rate and review this story