Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte

My Bloody Valentine

by brightblack 0 reviews

Standing over her, she begged me not to do what I knew I had to do cause I'm so in love with you.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-02 - Updated: 2008-06-02 - 1044 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I've been watching your house for a couple of weeks now. I've noticed a few things.

One: Paris comes over every day at five and stays until 10 or later and sometimes she even stays the night.

Two: When Paris does go home you go to the kitchen, get a Redbull, go to your room, and watch TV. Most of the time it's porn but sometimes you watch cartoons. I've noticed that it depends on if you got some or not.

Three: Your brother visits you everyday. At different times but he always shows up.

Four: You are very well endowed.

Five: You scream louder than Paris.

Now I hate watching that last part but I did, once, and it made me sick. Literally sick. I threw up. I really can't stand that perfect blond you're with. Do you realize how stupid she is?

I followed you guys to Starbucks today. And seeing you guys all lovey really pissed me off.

Oh and so you know, I've been listening to "My Bloody Valentine" a lot lately.

I follow you guys back to your place. 10 rolls around and she's still there. 11 rolls around and you guys go to your room. I'll take this time to come into your house. I wait until I know you guys have started then I quietly open the door and quickly walk to your kitchen. I've seen Cribs many times so I know the layout of your house very well. I grab the butcher knife from your knife collection. I leave a note and all it says is, "No tell tale heart was left to find." I quickly walk to the door. I quietly open and close the door. I walk to my car across the street from your house waiting for you guys to "finish." I see the light in your room go off so I get ready. I see the two of you exit your house and get in you car. You pull out of your driveway and drive down the street. I wait a while before I start following you. I know I'll have to lessen the distance between us once we hit to a major road but oh well.

I follow you for half an hour. Finally you turn down a street. After I turn I slow down a little letting you get a ways ahead of me. Oh and what do you know, it's raining. You park at some big mansion. I drive a little ways up then park on the other side of the street. I wait for you to leave then I grab the butcher knife and walk to her house. I assess her house looking for her bedroom. I get soaked in the process. Finally a light comes on upstairs and I assume that's it. I walk around the house looking for a way to get up there not finding one. But I won't give up! Finally I find, on the very back wall, a vine thing. I climb up it and to her window. I don't see her in her bedroom so I quietly open the window and climb into her dark room. I sit down on the chair she has in there and wait. The door opens and in walks Paris.

Before she can turn on the light I say, "Hello Paris." She screams and quickly turns on the light. She looks at me and I just stare at the knife in my hands. It glistens so beautifully.

"Who are you?" Paris asks with a shaky breath.

I grin at her. "You can just call me the Grim Reaper."

She stares at me blankly. She didn't get it. I stand up and take a step towards her. She lunges for the phone.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I warn.

She lowers the phone. "Why?"

"If you call someone you will have a long and painful death. If you put the phone down you'll have a short, painless death." She puts the phone down. God she's an idiot. I take a couple more steps toward her.

"What do you want from me? Please. Jewelry? Clothes? Anything you want you can have it."

"I want something more valuable than all those."

"My car? Go ahead take any of them."

"No you idiot. Actually what I want has no value."

"What? What do you want?"

"Benji." She cowers in the corner. "And the only way for me to get him is for you to be dead." I sneer the last word. She starts crying.

"Please, please don't," she begs.

"Sorry, I have to."

I lift the knife above my head and swing it down into Paris's chest. I repeat this, I don't know how many times. But when I finish I stand up straight and I'm panting. I look at my hands and they're covered in blood and I can feel blood on my face. I stare at Paris's cold, lifeless body.

Then the door opens and you walk in. Ah, that means you found my note. That is when I notice the sirens. You look at Paris's body then you look at me then Paris's body then back to me.

"What the fuck have you done?" you scream at me.

"I followed your song," I say innocently. You just stare at me. "Come on Benji. I only did what you sang you did."

"How could you do this?" you ask, tears flowing from your beautiful brown eyes.

"Standing over her she begged me not to do what I knew I had to do cause I'm so in love with you," I sing. I take a step towards you.

"Stay the fuck away from me you fucking psycho."

"Come on Benji. I'll wash my hands and we'll start a new life."

Cops burst though the door. They look at me, covered in blood, then to Paris's dead body. They walk to me and put cuffs on me. As they push me through the door I say, "I'm so in love with you."

You dropped her off, I stayed at her house. Then I stood outside her bedroom window. Standing over her, she begged me not to do what I knew I had to do cause I'm so in love with you.
Sign up to rate and review this story