Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

One Fucked Story

by live_life 1 review

don't really know how to descibe it. its based off of the music video 'a little less sixteen candles'.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-03 - Updated: 2008-06-04 - 1617 words

0Unrated
hope you guys like...




~~Prologue~~

I hated my life. I hated the so called ‘social standards’ and how nobody, literally no one, including me, had enough fuckin’ guts to stand up to it. I hated how night had changed from being calm and peaceful to being a humans nightmare. But most defiantly how the city was split in two. All because any human with blood going through their veins couldn’t step a foot on the street without having the fear of being tortured stuck in their heads. You had to be completely mental go out there alone. Yet, I knew four inanes that belonged in the nut house. They’re stupid dumbass that don’t know how to stop a fight once they got started, but, even though so , they were my best friends. They were the only ones who stayed with me through anything and everything. Even now, when we’re in this dark cell starving to death. We’ve been like this for more then four days. Shit, I can’t remember, all I know is that every single person in the cell was about to blow the other ones head off. But, I still love them. All four of them. Well, not four right now, now it’s only three. Pete was missing, he’s been gone for more then three days.

It was because of Pete I was here today, breathing. But because of me, Pete was god-knows-where, being tortured by god-knows-what. Probably the leader of the Dandies. The damn motherfucker was probably thinking of new ways to make blood spill from my best friends body. Of course he wasn’t doing it now. If he was I would already be on the ground, pain surging through my whole body, making me feel only a taste of what was happening to Pete. But now, he just left him to try and get over what happened. Even though he knew that Pete wouldn’t jump back from that. No one could. No human, vampire, or demon could. And that was the problem right there. William was just too strong.

We had actually came close to killing him. Well, not we, but them. Pete and Patrick. I looked at the man who sat in the corner with a trucker hat pulled over his eyes. He had already received his beating, so now it was Petes turn. But Pats only lasted a few hours. Petes lasted a few days. It was more vicious and terrifying of course. Just because I could feel it. It might also be the fact that Patrick wasn’t the one who had almost shoved the stake through the Dandies heart. If it wouldn’t have been for the five other vamps that attacked him from behind, William amd all the vampires under his control would’ve turned into nothing more then dust. But instead of the damn vampires dying, it was Pete.

I turned to the cell wall, opposite of Patrick, Joe, and Andy, and shot my foot towards the bricks. Immediately regretting as the pain traveled through my foot to my ankle and so on. Patrick, who sat the closest, lifted his gaze from the floor to stare at me. “Be quiet Teal!,” he said through his busted lip. His eyes were full of hate. Hate for me. “Do you really want Pete to die that badly?” Before that Patrick hadn’t said more then two words to me. Now I wished it could’ve stayed like that.

I turned to him before he could go back to floor watching. “I said I was fuckin sorry, Patrick! I never meant for any of this to happen.” It’s funny, through all the pain we’ve been going through the past few days, I haven’t shed a single tear. Only for Pete and the pain he was going through. But as I spoke those words I couldn’t help but feel the wet droplet fall from my eye, down my cheek, and onto the dirty ground.

Andy, who sat on the wall closest to the bars turned to me, “It’s okay Teal. 'Trick just needs time to cool off, that’s it.”

“He’s been needing time to cool off. For days now,” Joe said facing his broken body away from the cell bars that he’s been standing at for hours now, to us. “But he’s too busy PMSing to give a fuck to notice!”

“Joe shut up, your not helping!” Andy said staring at him.

Patrick, who’s been staring at me since we spoke, turned his attention to them, “How 'bout both of you shut up!” They closed their mouths after that.

As soon as the both of them turned back to themselves, I heard the laughter of a certain motherfucker enter my ears. Shit, it hadn’t been a hour before he left and he’s coming back!? Moaning, I turned my back to the wall and leaned against it. “It’s happening again.” I slid my body to the ground and burred my face in my knees, trying to prepare myself both mentally and physically for the pain that I'm about to endure.

“Already? But it hasn’t even been a hour.”

I could barley make out the words spoken, let alone try to figure out who said it. The laughter in my ears had begun to get louder and louder. But by the why Patrick looked at me, my guess it would be him. Oh, shit, I can hear what the bitch is saying! Now, now Peter, don't tell me you've given up already. I still haven't heard you beg for mercy. Pete would never beg to William. Never. I heard a soft moan that I guessed was Pete. Then in a softer voice then before: It can all stop, Peter. The pain, the agony, can all go away. As long as you do as I wish. Trust me, I'm having fun hearing your screams and seeing your blood fall. But, I can't stand to see someone I used to care for in so much pain. I closed my eyes as I tried to hear what Pete was saying, but for some reason it was fuzzy. Please don’t let him be that badly hurt. Then: Okay, if you want it to be like that. Soon a scream filled the ears of everyone in the cell. It was Petes. The pain was stronger then ever before. I had to scream as soon as I felt it. William never went this far, never. Tears began to fall uncontrollably as I tried to gasp for air. Everyone in the cell were soon at my side, even Pat. I wasn’t sure if I could handle this any longer. But as soon as it started, it stopped. Pete had stopped screaming too, as an uneasy feeling filled the air. Shit, that’s bad.

As my body began to shake off the pain Joe looked at me to the bars. “What just happened?” He looked back at me, wanting an answer. But, this time I couldn’t find one. The voices in my head finally stopped as I sat back up. Patricks hand was holding me half way up. Without him I would’ve fell over, no doubt. He, too, looked at me. Sure enough as I looked at Andy, another face full of questions met my gaze.

“I’m not sure.” The voice was even hard for me to hear. It was unrecognizable, soft and weak. Not the one I was used to. Just then, footsteps were heard down the hall. It was followed by a soft rustling and another set of footsteps. The guys started to move from me, trying to avoid having a chance to become separated. I looked up as our cell door opened. There was laughing as a body was thrown onto the ground in front of Joe, who just stared, with his mouth wide open. That made the people, or vampires, laugh more loudly. They left, thier laugh echoeing through the halls that held the cell we were in. All four of us just stared at the dark figure in front of us. A few minutes later it still hadn’t moved. My hopes about that being Pete vanished as I realized how much pain the figure was. Finally Patrick stood up and walked like an old man to the body. My fears were conformed as a soft cry escaped Pats lips as he fell to his knees. Please don’t let Pete be dead. Soon everyone except Joe was at the dark figure, wondering. Yep, it was Pete. The black hair and nightmare before christmas tattoo pointed it out. I held his head in my hands, stroking his face, trying to avoid the large scar on the side of his face. Finally Andy took Petes wrist and checked for a pulse.

A soft sigh or relief as he turned to me and Patrick. Joe still stood by the wall watching us. “It’s there. But, it’s faint. If we’re going to do anything then we better do it quick.”

You’re probably wondering why this was all happening. Why the good guys were losing and the bad ones beat and tortured us. Why my best friend is in front of me dying. Why all of us were fighting and not meeting the others gaze. And probably why we, meaning me, couldn’t do anything about it. Well, if you want to listen, then I’ll tell you. But, I warn you, this is one fucked up story…


so, like it or fuckin' hate it? reviews plz!
Sign up to rate and review this story