Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

A little girl was running, she was so scared that every few steps she tripped over her own feet. She looked about 3-4 ft tall, dark blue eyes, an long brown hair pulled back with a red bow and- Beep, beep, beep...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, it was 7:00 AM and I had to get ready for damn school...oh joy.

"I just wanna crawl in a dark corner and DIE," I whinned to myself, "I wish the school would go BANG, like Deidaras' art."

I brushed my hair and put my school uniform on, it seemed to be the only thing I liked about my school. I headed downstairs to make breakfast.
Surprusingly, my little brother,Ryusu was already awake. He has shortish blonde hair and dark blue eyes like mine, he was a trouble maker and loved attention. It was like having Naruto as a younger brother but obsessed with music, not ramen. When I finished eating brealfast and packing my lunch I got my school bag and left. It was the last month of eighth(SP?) grade and I couldn't wait for it to be over!

"Heyy sexyyy!!" Shouted a teasing voice behind me.

I already knew who it was. It was my friend Cho, she was the prettiest and most sought after girl in school. I've always wanted to be like her. So I turned around and said hello.

"Heyy Cho, whats up?" I said futing on a fake smile.

We walked the rest of the way to school together as usual. But, while we were walking I felt like I was, being watched. The rest of the day flew by except that retarded health class. I wonder if yeachers have figured out that NOBODY wants to leanr about sex, it's a common fact! At the end of the day I decided to walk home by myself through the park. It was very quiet besides the ducks in the ponds. Then I felt it again, Ifelt like I was being watched by someone. I puickened my pace thinking i'm just being stupid, why would someone want to follow me, of all people, anyways?

When I got back home I went upstairs to my room and fell back onto my bed with a sigh.

"I must be going insane, who the hell would want to follow me?" I've had a habbit of asking myself thats lately.

I was about to fall into a nap when two dark shaddows past me. I jumped of my bed and rushed to the door, I turned around to see nothing there. I was super scared now and I knew I wasn't seeing things.


Okai thats was chapter two, sorry it wasn't that exciting. I promise the next one will be, and speaking of the next one it will be out very soon, not even a week! :P
Sign up to rate and review this story