Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Story of Raphael

Chapter Three

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Don't be afraid of Raphael, he's not evil, just different.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-06 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 845 words

1Original
Raphael quickly climbed up the wall to where he knew Taye and Demitri's room was. He balanced on the window sill and pushed the window, smiling when it opened easily. He gracefully
leapt into the room, and went to the bed where Taye lay. He stared down at the beautiful woman, then closed his eyes. He could feel the life in her womb and could tell the babies were special, as he
opened his eyes again he realized he wanted to protect them in any way he could .He turned as he heard someone coming down the hall, and ran stepping onto the window sill and disappearing back into the night.
Raphael walked into the safe house where Slawek was hiding. "Did you get her?" Slawek asked from where he was sitting at a large desk, and Raphael turned staring at the guards. They left quickly and Raphael turned back to look at Slawek. "There's been a change of plans," he said, walking quickly around the desk, and grabbed Slawek's arms, staring into his eyes. He smiled slightly as he found the information he was seeking, then his eyes widened when he saw something he wasn't aware of. The fact that Slawek had Demitri's mother. He quickly found where Slawek was hiding her, then let go of his arms. "Sleep," he said softly, and Slawek slumped over his desk. Raphael walked to the window, and jumped out, finding this easier then facing the guards. He returned to Malfoy manor, quickly climbing back up to where the den was and climbed through the window.
Raphael climbed through the window and saw a beautiful blonde woman jump at the sight of him. She took out her wand and pointed it at him, “who the bloody fuck are you?” She demanded. Raphael jumped down off the window sill, “I’m Raphael,” he said nonchalantly. “I can tell by your smell that you’re Demitri’s sister. You must be the one he mentioned before. He walked over to Philly and leaned over, holding out his hand. “Nice to meet you,” he said, smiling.
Philly looked at him flabbergasted, lowering her wand.
“You just climbed about sixty feet through that window, and calmly introduce yourself.” She said, putting her wand away. “What are you doing here?” She asked, taking Raphael’s hand.
Raphael let go of Philly's hand and walked over to one of the chairs sitting down in it. "I've decided to join you," he said. "It's obvious that you're in dire need of a man with my abilities, so I'm offering them, for free. I even have a bonus for you and Demitri."
Philly laughed, “for free?” She asked, lighting a cigarette, “nothing is free. What’s the bonus?”
"I went into Slawek's mind," Raphael said, "nasty place to be. But I did discover something useful to you. Where he's keeping your mother prisoner." He leaned over and took the cigarette from Philly's mouth and smashed it in the ashtray. "Those things will kill you love," he said winking at her.
Philly’s jaw dropped as Demitri chuckled, she smacked him on the arm hard then turned back to Raphael.
“And just where is my mother being kept?” She asked, “how do we know this isn’t a trap?”
Raphael stood and stared in Philly's eyes, "I'm not a liar," he said simply. "And I give you my word that it's not a trap."
Philly stared into his eyes, then nodded, “where is she being kept?” She asked.
Raphael smiled and grasped Philly's hands, placing them on his head."I'll show you," he said, closing his eyes.
Philly closed her eyes, and concentrate on what Raphael was showing her.
Finally Raphael gently took Philly's hands off his head, and leaned forward. "I usually only let a woman into my mind if I've slept with her,"he whispered, "feel honored."
Philly blushed and looked away, as Demitri raised his eyebrows and Gabriel gave a small cough that almost sounded like a retch.
Raphael winked at Philly again, then leaned on the desk next to her. "I don't suppose you'd have a room where I could sleep for a few hours," he said. "In a house this size there must be at least one empty room." He looked sideways at a still blushing Philly, "unless," he said softly, "you'd be willing to share yours."
Philly coughed softly, and turned red again. She led him out of the den and to a room, where she threw open the doors. “You can stay here,” she said, “will this do?”
Raphael nodded, "it'll do," he said, then patted Philly's rump. "Thanks for the room love," he said, "even if it's not yours."
Philly yelped in surprise, “well my room..” she stammered. “It’s not...” Then shook her head, “you’re welcome.” She said, “the house elf’s name is Punki. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.”
"Anything?" Raphael asked, then smiled. "I may just have to test that. Goodnight love," he winked at her again before closing the doors.
Sign up to rate and review this story