Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by red_jacobson

After driving Voldemort from his mind in the Department of Mysteries; Harry discovers that the connection between the two of them is drastically reduced. This is a good thing, right? Except that ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Cho,Fleur,Harry,Hermione,Luna,Padma - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-09 - Updated: 2008-06-10 - 3597 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem
by Red Jacobson

TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (1/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples (Luna, Cho, Padma, Susan Bones, Pansy Parkinson, Katie Bell, Hermione, many other girls)

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal, Violence, Character Death

SUMMARY: After driving Voldemort from his mind in the Department of Mysteries; Harry discovers that the connection between the two of them is drastically reduced. This is a good thing, right? Except that now Harry has massive headaches everyday; until Luna provides an answer.

NOTE: This story branches off immediately after Harry drives Voldemort from his mind in Book Five. Some things from the rest of the book are the same, such as the prophecy; but others are very different. Also, Half-Baked Plot and the Deadly Halitosis are completely ignored.

DISCLAIMER: None of the Characters you recognize belong to me. If they did, I would certainly be making a lot more money than I am right now. So please don’t sue me; I’m poor. sigh

DEDICATION: This story has it's genesis in two separate plot bunnies that combined, along with my own perverted imagination; into this story. The first is from the PottersPlace3 yahoo group on 7/28/2006; the author is Zaxxon. The second is from Harryharemhaven yahoo group 9/1/2006 the author is Traveler_of_the_Void. This story is dedicated to those two individuals who provided the spark.

AUTHORS NOTE: This story is my entry in the 2007 National Novel Writers Month (NaNoWriMo) Competition; hence; it is un-beta'd.

AUTHORS WARNING: I write stories intended for an adult audience, which means that the characters will be taking their clothes off and doing nasty things that our current President would not approve of. In other words; DANGER: SMUT ALERT!!!! If you feel that your immortal soul would be imperiled if you read graphic descriptions of teenagers having sex, then move along, this story isn’t for you! The rest of you, enjoy!

FEEDBACK: Has anybody ever said no? But, please, if you have criticism, please be as specific as you can so I can address the situation in the story if needed.

ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have received several requests to post my 2007 NaNoWriMo story here, so I will be, a couple of chapters a day; until the story is completed.

The Department Of Mysteries:

Blinded and dying, every part of him screaming for release, Harry felt the creature use him again...
“If death is nothing, Dumbledore, kill the boy...”
Let the pain stop, thought Harry. Let him kill us....End it, Dumbledore...Death is nothing compared to this...
And I'll see Sirius again....

And as Harry's heart filled with emotion, the creature's coils loosened, the pain was gone.

From Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter Thirty-Six by J.K. Rowling

Dumbledore's Office; shortly afterwards

Harry watched, stunned, as Dumbledore shielded himself from the massive whirlwind of destruction tearing apart his office. He was barely aware that he was the cause, he was still reeling from what he had been told, about the prophecy, and, even more upsetting, about why he was sent to live with those people every year. 'Nine solid years of abuse and starvation! And he knew! The old goat fucker knew! How could he have done this to me?' Harry blinked as the last device on what had been Dumbledore's desk exploded.

“Harry, I'm sorry...” the shaken old man began.

“Save it!” Harry snarled; “It's too late for apologies, but I'll tell you this; I am not going back to those people again. If you try to make me go back there, you will find that I do have enough hatred towards them to use the unforgiveables! And then what will you do, Old Man? According to you; I'm the only one who can kill Voldemort, and I can't do that if I'm locked up in Azkaban!”

Turning on his heel, Harry stalked to the office door; and could have smiled at the way it opened for him.


As the door closed, Albus Dumbledore; feeling every one of his 160 years, slowly started cleaning up the remains of his office. In the corner, amazingly undamaged, sat Fawkes on his perch, chirping sadly.

“I know, Fawkes, I know. In my attempt to give that young man a relatively normal childhood; I may have destroyed the one thing that could have saved us all. The only thing to do is try and find a secure place for him to stay for the summer; and advise the Dursley family it might be a good idea to move out of the area. They probably won't take my advice, but I do have to make the effort, for my own piece of mind if nothing else.” Pausing, he smiled briefly at his companion of so many years;

“I did notice one hopeful sign tonight, even as Harry was destroying my office; the aura of darkness that had surrounded his scar for so many years was almost gone. It appears that Tom no longer has a strong link with Harry, and that means I can begin teaching him Occlumency. In a way, I'm glad he didn't ask me what “The Power the Dark Lord Knows Not” is; because I don't think he is feeling much love for anybody right now. I do wonder if the link had been draining some of Harry's power over the year, because what he did tonight should have been far beyond his power level. Ah well, we still have several days to come up with an answer before the school year ends. Let's get this place cleaned up and get some sleep. And speaking of sleep, Harry should have at least one good nights sleep thanks to the calming charm I used as he left. He may not appreciate it now, but in his current emotional state he could harm himself with out even realizing it.”



Hogwarts Hospital Wing

Hermione gave up trying to sleep; her mind was moving too fast to allow her that escape, unfortunately. Over and over she saw the death eater raise his wand, and that horrible purple light shooting toward her, she tried to dodge, but kept getting hit. The next thing she remembered was waking up in the Hospital Wing and finding out what else had happened. She was sure she would mourn Sirius soon enough, but, for now, her mind kept coming back to one simple, inescapable fact; she almost died tonight!

'I almost died! I can't die yet; I'm only 16 years old! I have too much to do first! But, I did, I almost died, and I never had a chance to tell Harry how I really feel about him. Well, that's going to change, the next time I see him; I'm going to let him know, if he doesn't feel the same way; well, that's going to hurt, but it's better than not knowing. Although, judging by the way Luna and Ginny were watching him, I may have some competition. I wonder how they would feel about sharing? It's worked well enough for Dad and Mom and their wives; heh; and wouldn't that shock the hell out of the Weasleys if they knew that little tidbit? I just wonder how I would feel about taking another girl to bed? I know that Mom spends time with the other wives some nights; but; even though I've watched Parvati and Lavender plenty of times, and enjoyed watching them, of course, I like watching anyway; and I think they figured it out! But, could I make love, or even just have sex, with another girl? I don't know, but, I do know that if Harry asked me to, I would at least try it; because that way I'll know!'

With a decision reached, she was able to quiet her mind enough to go to sleep.

Back in Gryffindor Tower

Harry managed to fall asleep fairly quickly once he reached his dorm, surprisingly not having any nightmares that he remembered the next morning. In fact the only dream he remembered was one featuring Cho and Hermione in the Quidditch locker room shower.

“Now why can't I have a dream like that every night?” Harry mused, as he prepared to get out of bed. He winced as his head started aching; 'wonder where that came from? I usually only get headaches from Voldemort messing with me.... Oh Merlin, no! He was in my head last night! What if this is an after affect? I've got to see the nurse as soon as I can!' Getting out of bed, he looked down at himself, he saw that a certain part of his anatomy was remembering the dream. “Crap! I can't go to the nurse with that, she'd think I was some kind of loony. Well, at least taking care of it will give me a pleasant reason to remember the dream.”

Climbing back into his bed he closed his eyes and remembered the dream....

The water was pouring down from the shower heads; hot enough to cause steam to cloud the room. Cho was standing under the water, letting the heat ease her sore muscles. As she relaxed, one of her hands moved to her breasts, teasing her nipples before pinching them, and moving down to her pussy. She moved the other hand to her mouth, and started licking on her fingers. She moaned around the fingers in her mouth as she slipped two fingers into her pussy and started pumping. After they were wet enough from her saliva, Cho moved the hand from her mouth and worked a finger into her arse. “Oh Harry!” she moaned, as she closed her eyes and leaned against the shower wall.

The gorgeous Chinese girl's moans were interrupted as Hermione joined her in the shower, kissing her as she removed Cho's hand from her pussy and replaced it with her own. Licking Cho's juices from her fingers, Hermione guided Cho's hand to her own pussy, and soon the two of them had built up a rhythm.

As the two of them broke apart and lowered themselves down to the shower floor, Harry grunted as his hand brought his fantasy to a premature conclusion. “Damn! Just when it was getting good too!” He didn't even notice that the headache had eased up for a few minutes. After casting a quick cleaning spell on himself and his hand, he got up and showered to face the day.

Harry hurried to the hospital wing after having breakfast, ignoring the questions and strange looks from others at the table, only responding when Neville or Ginny, who seemed to be sitting very, very close to each other, asked him anything. As soon as he finished picking at his food, he went to see Madame Pomfrey and explained his concern to her. The nurse was very reassuring; saying that she isn't picking up any signs of dark magic from him; and gave him a couple of headache potions and told him to rest for the day, and if he still had the headache tomorrow to come and see her again.

He stopped by to visit with Ron and Hermione, but was disappointed to see they were both sound asleep. He looked at the nurse, and she smiled sadly and said;

“I gave both of them dreamless sleep potion, they'll wake up tomorrow, hopefully with the worst of the healing behind them. Don't worry though, they will both be fine fairly soon.”

After Harry left, Madam Pomfrey dropped the facade of calm professionalism and floo'd the Headmasters office immediately.

“What seems to be the problem, Poppy?” Dumbledore asked, looking completely calm, if a little tired.

“It's Mister Potter! He came in complaining about a headache, and was worried that it was a side affect of his being possessed by You Know Who! I did a scan, and fortunately found no sign of any Dark Magic or possession; except in the area of his scar, which has been reading for Dark Magic ever since he received it, and even there, the amount of dark magic is less than one percent of what it was! Which, even though it's interesting, wasn't the reason I had to call you. I did a simple magical core scan; just to see if there was any damage; and; Albus; the boys' core has more than doubled since the first of September! I'm afraid that the headache is caused by too much magic for his body to handle, and if we don't find a cure, he's going to burn out, and, if he lives, the best he could hope for was to be a squib!”

“Now Poppy; we don't know if that is what happened, it might just be a headache brought on by stress, after all, the boy did have an incredibly stressful night last night. If he still has the headache tomorrow; I'll speak to him, even though it's going to be embarrassing to both of us.”

“Well, if you are sure Headmaster, I'll leave the next step up to you.” Poppy said, ending the floo connection.

Dumbledore's Office

After Poppy ended the floo call, Albus shook his head, hoping that what he suspected was wrong. He popped a lemon drop into his mouth, and was sucking on it, enjoying the tart taste, when one of the portraits spoke up.

“Well Albus, that was a nice, soothing, line of malarkey you passed on to your school nurse. You know as well as I do what is wrong with Harry!”

“I know Phineas; but, I'm concerned how Harry will handle it. I was an adult, and already experienced with women before I had the problem; from everything I can tell, based on his interactions with girls here at Hogwarts, as well as his home life, yes, I know that is mostly my doing, but, still, I believe that Harry is still a virgin. I know how much he hates being perceived as different; and having me tell him that he not only has to lose his virginity; but that he has to have sex at least three times a day for the next several months; until his body adjusts to the change in his core, or else he would lose his magic entirely? Trust me; I am not looking forward to that conversation! I have a hard enough time discussing sex with adults, but with a 15 year old? I just wish Sirius were still with us; at least he would be able to use the word 'sex' without embarrassing himself!”

The portrait paused for a moment, before chuckling dryly; “Yes, I can see where that would be a bit uncomfortable for you; but; the fact remains, it has to be done. And, as the only person still alive who has gone through what he is going through, you are the only person who would be able to explain the situation to young Harry.”

“Yes, well, thank you for the support!” Dumbledore grumped, grabbing another lemon drop.

“Well, I'm going to be asking Harry to come to my office after dinner, and I'll be taking a close look at his core then. I have some information for him that should make him happy; as well as some thoughts on how he can deal with the loss of Sirius.”


Dumbledore's Office

“Come in Harry!” Dumbledore called.

'Oh man; he is going to tear into me about last night, I just know it!' Harry braced himself and walked into the office.

“You wanted to see me Sir?” Harry asked, his eyes on the floor.

“Yes I did, Harry. I have some news for you; and; hopefully, some suggestions that will help you over the next few days and weeks.”

'What? Nothing about destroying his office? I can't believe it!' Harry looked up in surprise; and blinked, the office looked as if nothing had happened! 'Damn! I can't believe he was able to repair everything!”

Dumbledore spoke, quietly, “Yes Harry, I was able to fix everything; and, don't worry; I don't hold it against you; you were not yourself last night. And your loss is something that I would like to talk to you about. But we can get to that in a few minutes.”

Harry looked up; and saw the sadness in Dumbledore's eyes. “To begin; I am looking for a place for you to spend the summer, since I agree, sending you back to your relatives would be less than useless. I have a few ideas, and when I find some that should work, I'll let you know so you can decide.” A ghost of a smile crossed his face when he saw Harry's reaction. “Yes, I said you decide, Harry. I've had to accept that some of the decisions I made on your behalf were grave mistakes, and will be allowing you a lot more say in things that affect you.”

“Thank you Sir.”

“Now, as for some suggestions that will help you deal with your loss; I would like to introduce you to a healer that I have used several times when dealing with a loss. Hopefully, she will help you with your grief. I can see that it isn't quite real to you at the moment, but, I know from personal experience that the grief can be overwhelming when it does hit you. Would that be acceptable to you?”

Harry sat and considered the offer, 'I can see why he didn't suggest this last night, I wouldn't have been in any state to listen to him. But I wonder why he is suddenly being so helpful? Maybe he figures it would be easier to keep me under control if I have some input. Well, fuck it, it doesn't matter why he's doing it, it still sounds like a good idea. I can't take another summer like last year, and I was a lot closer to Sirius than I was to Cedric.'

“Thank you Sir, I would be happy to speak to the healer.”

“Very good, and, after reviewing the Occlumency lessons you had with Professor Snape earlier in the year, I've decided to continue with your training. Hopefully you will find it easier to learn from me than from Severus.”

Harry snorted, and muttered, “that's an easy goal to hit! I'd learn more from your gargoyle than I did from that git!”

“Yes, well, leaving your personal issues aside, I'm prepared to admit that having the two of you working together was not one of my better ideas. But, unfortunately, I don't know of a time turner strong enough to change the past year, so we just have to move forward.”

The two of them spent another hour going over the basics of Occlumency. One of the main things that Harry learned was how to put aside his grief until he was able to get help dealing with it.

“I know how much Sirius meant to you; and; please believe me, you meant just as much to him. Don't think you are dishonoring his memory by putting aside your grieving for a time. He would understand, we all had to do it during the last war against Tom. While the rest of the world was celebrating when Tom fell the last time, several of us gathered together and remembered those we had lost. It was a sad thing, but it helped us go on.”

Harry nodded; understanding what the Headmaster was saying, and recognizing that he could best honor Sirius by continuing the fight and avenging his death.

Harry finally left before dinner, feeling the beginnings of a massive headache. 'Damn, the potion isn't working, I'll need to take some more before I eat.'

Dinner; the Great Hall

Harry sat quietly eating, not really talking to anyone, just absently staring into space. Neville attempted to start a conversation with him, but soon realized that his friend was not hearing a thing he said. Harry looked up; and smiled painfully, “Sorry Nev; I've got a massive headache, I'm gonna go lay down for a while, see if it helps any.”

“Okay Harry, but, if it doesn't get any better, maybe you should go see Madam Pomfrey.”

“I already saw her this morning; she gave me a couple of potions. If I don't feel better by morning; I'll go and see her again. I'll be honest, though, I really hope I don't have to. I've spent enough time in her care over the years.”

Neville chuckled, “That's for sure!” but then he said; “But like it or not, after what you went through last night, I'd definitely want to make sure it isn't anything major.”

“Yes Mother” Harry grinned, as he left the table.

Gryffindor Tower

Harry lay with his eyes closed, hoping that the pain would go away. He laid on his bed for almost an hour, wincing as any passing sound was magnified a hundred times. Finally, he just muttered, “I wish it would quiet down!” And two things happened; first silence fell around him, and, just for a second, his head stopped hurting. He sighed as the pain in his head went away, but before he could relax; the pain came back. Opening his eyes at the sudden silence; Harry said “Hello?” but did not hear anything. Wondering if he may have caused this; he thought 'Finite' and sound came back on. He also realized that the pain stopped when he cast the spell.

“Okay; that's it! This is definitely not a normal headache! I better go see the nurse.”


End Chapter One
Sign up to rate and review this story