Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Five

by red_jacobson

A Talk with Hermione, and Albus gets a surprise

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-10 - Updated: 2008-06-10 - 2848 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (5/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal,


Dumbledore's Office, while Harry and Luna are getting busy.

“Hello Albus”

Dumbledore looked up at a voice he didn't expect to ever hear again, when he saw his young friend, his eyes lit up and a smile crossed his face.

“Sirius? I can't believe it! Does Harry know you're back? I can't think of anything that would help him more right now than to be able to see you and speak to you. I know it does me a world of good to see you, so I have a chance to make amends to both you and Harry for my mistakes.”

Sirius smirked and raised an eyebrow; “What's this, Albus Dumbledore admitting he made a mistake? I never thought I'd live to see the day! Oh, wait, that's right, I didn't. Oh well, it's still good to see that you can learn. And yes, I've seen Harry, and, while he was extremely glad to see me, he and Luna made it quite clear that they desired some privacy, and, not being into voyeurism, I left to come visit you.”

“So Harry decided to find help with his problem? That is excellent news, and I'm glad it was with someone he was already close to, although I would have expected him to approach Miss Granger first, considering how close the two of them are,” Albus mused.

“Well, from what I gathered as I was pulling myself together, and, just for the record, not a fun experience, Luna had a vision that she needed to be in the hospital room today, and it would make a great many things turn out better. She heard what happened to Harry; and; having been interested in him for a while, decided to take the lead. I seriously doubt that Harry will have any problems building up his strength to match his magical core now, it sounds like Luna is putting together a harem for him.”

Albus shook his head, smiling, “Now why couldn't I have had a friend like that when I went through this? I had to get by with French postcards and tarts. Not an experience I would care to repeat. Now, what can I do for you, Sirius? I'm assuming you had something you needed or wanted to do; and that is why you didn't move on?”

“Exactly; I swore to James and Lily that I would protect Harry; and I'm going to do it! I told him I'm going to be here at least until Bella and Snake Lips are in the ground, and then I'm going to be joining his parents. Of course, what I didn't tell him, but I don't think he'll mind; is that James and Lily asked me to stick around and spoil their grandkids rotten! But, that's something that I can wait to tell Harry. Anyway, while I'm here, we need to discuss Harry's living arrangements. There is no way that I will allow you to put him back with those people again! They've been abusing him since he was a little boy, and I won't stand for it!” Sirius finished with a roar.

“Actually; Sirius; that situation has already been addressed; after Harry made his displeasure known to me the night you died, and, I have to say, his temper when unleashed could rival Lily's, I agreed that I would not force him to go back there again. I've already had a message sent to the Dursley's that it would be in their best interests to relocate; and offered my assistance if they so desire. Frankly; I don't care if they move or not, but, I had to make the offer. Now, as for this Summer, what I was thinking was for Harry to get a room at Eloise's; the discretion of the employees and clients is guaranteed; in fact, I don't think that I could break those privacy charms if I tried, and I'm one of the best there is, if I do say so myself.”

“That should work, we'll need to get Remus to get Harry in though, because you even walking to the door would attract way too much attention. And don't worry about paying for it; I'll have Remus take it out of my vault. Oh Merlin! Remus doesn't know I'm back, Albus can you call him and get him here, I don't care what you tell him, but, he needs to be here as soon as possible, I need to see him!”

“Relax, Sirius, I know where he is, in fact, he's in the castle now, he's been living here for the past few days, in case Harry needs him. Dobby!”
The elf appeared instantly; “Yes Professor? What cans Dobby be doing for you?”

“Find Remus Lupin and ask him to come to my office right away, tell him something wonderful has happened.”

“Dobby will do!” The elf said and popped out.

While the two of them were waiting for Remus to arrive, Sirius made it a point to tell the Headmaster about his message for Cho Chang from Cedric. Albus agreed to pass the message on to her that evening.

Albus was just pouring another cup of tea when the fire in the fireplace burst into green flame; and they heard Poppy Pomfrey's voice calling Albus.

“What is it Poppy? Would you like to come through?”

“I can't right now, Headmaster; but can you come down to the Potions Classroom? There is something dreadfully wrong with Severus! We were talking about what Potions I would need for the term, and he suddenly clutched his arm and started screaming! It lasted for almost five minutes and then he collapsed! He's totally non-responsive, in fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say he'd received the Dementors Kiss.”

“I'll be right there!” Turning to Sirius; he said; “I know you don't like the man, so I'm going to ask that you refrain from making any comments about his condition until we know exactly what is going on. In fact, if you would wait here, I'm sure Remus will be along shortly, and the two of you can visit while I'm taking care of this.”

“Albus, I wasn't going to say anything anyway. I'm dead, and I really don't feel the same way about Severus as I did when I was alive. But, if it would make you feel more comfortable; I'll stay here and wait for Mooney.”

Albus took a deep breath and nodded at Sirius, saying “Thank You, I know you wouldn't have said anything, but, I am very afraid of what this means that Severus has been stricken down. Has Tom realized his true loyalties and decided to punish him? I don't know, and honestly, I don't know if there is any way to find out.”

Turning, Albus rushed out of the office, leaving the door open behind him.


The Hospital Wing

Harry and Luna walked into the ward, holding hands, and went to where Ron and Hermione were recovering. Ron was snoring loudly, while Hermione was sitting up with a book in her lap, surprisingly, not 'Hogwarts; A History'. Harry noticed that Hermione smiled brightly on seeing them, but it dimmed a little bit when she noticed them holding hands. Luna noticed as well, and said,
“Hello Hermione; don't worry; things aren't exactly what you may think. He loves you as well, and there will be time for the two of you to be together; but; there are reasons Harry and I are together now.”

Hermione looked at the two of them, and couldn't believe what she was hearing; Harry loved her? Then I guess I know who my competition is! Although based on what she just said, maybe she is interested in sharing as well.'

“Okay; you have my attention, what's going on?” Luna cast a privacy spell around the three of them before telling her almost everything that had happened since Harry had come into the Hospital Wing the day before, only leaving out the graphic details, and that Sirius was back, figuring Harry would want to tell her that news.

Hermione blinked, then blinked again; before opening her mouth and closing it again.

“I think you broke her, Luna, and, just think, I haven't even told her my news!” Harry chuckled.

“Leaving aside the prospect of even more shocking news; let me make sure I understand what you are telling me. Because Harry ejected Riddle from his mind, he severely damaged the link that Riddle was using to drain Harry's magic; and; this caused Harry's magical core to double, and, until his body is able to handle the larger core, Harry has to have regular sex to drain the excess magic. And, if he has sex with the same girl more than a couple of times, a permanent bond is created, giving the girl an increased magical core and increasing her ability? Am I on track so far? Okay; now, Luna; who apparently is a seer, had a vision that she needed to be hiding in the very examining room where Harry was brought to; and heard the Headmaster telling Harry about the treatment; and decided she wanted to be with him. Now, after experiencing Harry, she decides that she can't handle him on her own, and needs to get other girls for him to shag, and, you are telling me that several of these girls will be bonding to him as well? And to top it all off, you drop the bombshell on me that Harry loves me as well, and would have come to me first, if time wasn't an urgent issue and I hadn't been so badly injured? So you expect me to join this Harem of Harry's over the Summer? Have I gotten the gist of what you are saying?”

“Well, basically, yes, although I don't think that Harry is actually capable of just 'shagging' anyone, it has to be somebody has genuinely likes, or has feelings for. I'm sure this goes against what you were brought up to believe; Hermione; but, in the Wizarding World, the arrangement; while not overly common, is also not unheard of; especially since Harry can easily afford to support any number of wives.”

Hermione nodded, and, surprising both Harry and Luna, grinned wickedly; “I'm in; you didn't think I'd turn down being with Harry did you? I've been in love with him since first year, ever since he and Ron saved my life from the troll; and, so what if I have to share him? Sometime I'll introduce you to my Dad and 3 moms; of course, in public I have to call them my Aunt's; but, my parents have a very interesting relationship. The only thing is; I don't know how I feel about being with another girl. I'm willing to try it, if you want me to, but, I really don't feel that way about another girl..”

“Don't worry; while I'm sure that some of the girls, including me; enjoy a woman's touch, not all of them will. At least, I don't think they will, I'm seeing something, but it's not clear yet.”

“Okay; now, two questions; first, what are we going to tell Ron? And second; what is the shocking news that you had for me, Harry?”

Harry grinned; “Sirius is back, he came back as a ghost! Luna and I have already spoken to him; and he forgave me for getting him killed! He's going to be around at least until Voldemort and Bella are dealt with; and then go back to join my parents.”

Hermione gasped, then a huge smile crossed her face as she leaned forward and hugged Harry.

“Oh Harry! That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!”

“So, what are we going to do about Ron? You know as well as I do that he won't react well to this; especially the fact that both Luna and I are with you.”

Luna nodded, and said; “Actually; I've got an idea; there is a girl in my dorm who has quite a crush on Ronald, and would be very happy to spend some time with him; including horizontally; I'll go get her so the two of you can talk.”

Headmaster's Office

“You wanted to see me Albus?” Remus asked, as he rushed into the office.

“Actually Mooney; I was the one who wanted to see you.”

Remus turned at the voice and paled, before his eyes rolled back in his head and he fainted.

“Not exactly the reaction I had hoped for, I'll admit.” Sirius said, wryly; “But, any reaction is a good one. ” Reaching for his wand, Sirius swore, “Crap! I can't cast spells like this! Come on Mooney Old Boy, you have to wake up!”

“Actually, if you touch him, the shock should be enough to wake him up.” The portrait of Phineas Black spoke up.

“Thanks Uncle Phineas!” Sirius said, reaching down and putting his hand on Remus' shoulder, blinking a bit in surprise as his hand went all the way through. Sure enough, Remus' eyes jerked open instantly.
67
“Sirius? Is it really you?”

“In the flesh, well, sort of, but, yeah Mooney; it's really me! I had some things I promised to do; and I'll be around for a while. Now, we can talk about that later; right now, we need to make some arrangements for Harry. Can you go to Eloise's and make a reservation for Harry; without using his name; for the summer; just get the money from my vault, you still have my key, right?”

“Of course, but Gringotts has you as deceased, I've received notice of your will reading, it's in 2 days; oh hell! That's going to bugger things up, your being back, won't it?”

“Not necessarily; I don't need the money; although it might be fun to attend as the reading; and see what Narcissa and the Ferret boy try to do when they find out Harry is Lord Black.” Sirius grinned ferally.

“Okay; that's taken care of, now, why would Harry need to spend an entire Summer in Eloise's? I know I had a wonderful time when the four of us went there; who knew Cissy could squeal like that? But what possible reason could you have for Harry spending his entire summer in a brothel, unless you are trying to turn him into a Sex God?”

“First off, thanks for reminding me; I'd forgotten that Narcissa spent a summer there, too bad she married the ponce and got all stiff necked on us. Second, Harry is in a situation where he literally requires sex three times a day, and it's best if he is with as many women as possible. You see; something happened the night I died.....”

“Only Harry,” Remus laughed, “Could go from being possessed by You Know Who, to having to bed multiple women everyday; to having his girlfriend arranging a Harem! I thought James had screwy luck with women; but this takes the cake!”

“True; but there's still time to set Harry up with the Holyhead Harpies for his birthday; do you think he'd enjoy that?” Sirius asked with a grin.

“I'm sure he would, but, do you think that the manager and owner of the team would appreciate the entire team being so worn out that they couldn't sit on a broom, no matter how many comfort charms they use?” Remus answered with a grin of his own;

“Besides, do you honestly think Hermione would allow a woman she didn't know that close to Harry? I've seen Nundu's with their young that weren't that protective!” he said, shaking his head.

“True” Sirius agreed.

Meanwhile at the Ministry of Magic

“Okay Kinsley, what have you found out so far?”

“So far, Director; in addition to the Death Eaters in the holding cells, and Fudge and Umbridge of course, I've found 12 more people in the same condition. There were two Aurors among them, Dawlish and Edgecombe, and Edgecombe's mother, who monitors the floo network. The others were clerks in various offices, except for Mafalda Hopkirk, who we think may have been gathering information on Muggleborn student's addresses for Voldemort.”

“Bugger!” Amelia swore, “Just so I'm perfectly clear on this, every single person who is afflicted, is a marked Death Eater? Nobody else?”

“No, not that I've found. I don't know what happened, but from what I heard, Harry Potter and Dumbledore managed to hurt You Know Who badly the other night, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was related in some way.”

“I was thinking along the same lines, Auror Shacklebolt, and I'm also thinking that we need to talk to the Headmaster and Mister Potter as soon as possible. I'm going to lift the portkey wards for just a moment, and I'd like you to go to Hogwarts and ask the two of them to join us.”

Taking the quill that Amelia had turned into a portkey, Kingsley vanished.

End Chapter Five
Sign up to rate and review this story