Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Six

by red_jacobson

Ron gets a wake up call, Pansy is having bad day; and Remus gets a surprise

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-10 - Updated: 2008-06-11 - 1891 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (6/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal

The Potions Classroom

Poppy looked up when the Headmaster came through the door of the classroom. She shook her head at his unspoken question. “There's nothing I can do for him here, Albus. It's like there isn't anybody inside the body any longer. I was going to call for St Mungo's so they can take care of him on their Long Term Care Ward, but wanted to get your authorization first.”

“You are certain there is nothing that can be done?” At her head shake, he sighed, “Very well, at least he can be kept fairly comfortable for his remaining time.”

As he turned to leave, he suddenly stopped. “How curious; a portkey just arrived outside the wards. I wonder what is so urgent that Kingsley couldn't use the floo? Well, let me go welcome him, I could use a distraction.”

Meanwhile, back in the Hospital Wing

Harry and Hermione were sitting quietly; holding hands, when Luna came back in; leading a girl that Harry recognized as Sally Ann Perks; a rather cute, but quiet 4th year Ravenclaw. The girl smiled nervously at the two of them, before making her way to Ron's bed, and pulling the privacy curtains around them. Luna grinned as she joined the two of them on the bed.

Hermione spoke first; “Luna, well, I guess that's one way to keep Ron occupied.” She smirked.

“I've known for a few months that Sally had a crush on Ron, and she was very willing to take advantage of the chance to spend time with him. She understands that with boys like Ron and Harry, you have to make the initial move, or nothing will get done!”

“Hey! I'm right here, you know!” Harry said, with a smile.

“Yes, dear, I know. Now, let's get back to the important stuff, do you have any questions for me?”

“Yes, I do; you mentioned getting some help to take care of Harry, who do you have in mind? I want to make sure I can get along with them, especially if some of them will be a permanent part of our life.”

“Well, the only girl I'm thinking about is Padma; simply because we are already lovers, and she confessed that she has had a crush on Harry for the past year, ever since seeing how he handled the Dragon. I haven't asked her yet, but I'm certain she will say yes, and, although I'm not sure how I feel about it, from something that Sirius said; Cho may have a part to play over the summer.”

“Padma and I get along really well, so that's good, Cho, however, doesn't like me, and I'm afraid there will be a conflict, especially if she tries to keep me out of Harry's life.”

Harry squeezed her hand reassuringly, “Hermione; I really don't think there will be as much of a problem as you do; Cho was in a very bad situation on Valentine's day; but, after the mess with the D.A.; Luna told me that she has been re-evaluating things, and, I'm not even sure we will be involved with her; Cedric just asked that I look out for her over the Summer. And, even if she does get involved, I'll make sure she understands your place in my life. If she can't handle it; then I'll tell her goodbye.”

Hermione smiled in relief; “Okay; now, I realize that I'm in no shape to find out for myself, so, Harry, why don't you take a walk for a few minutes while Luna fills me in on the details!”
Harry grinned and said; “I'll go see Neville and grab us something from the kitchens; back in a little while.”

As he was leaving; he heard Luna say; “I'm impressed, you've already got him trained.” The rest of the conversation was cut off as the door closed behind him.

After Harry left, Luna turned back to Hermione and said; “I'm very glad that you are as open to this relationship as I am. I was afraid that you were going to make Harry choose between us; and I knew that I would lose. He is very fond of me, and it could grow into more; but he honestly loves you. I don't think he knows how long it's been; but I could tell even back at the beginning of the year that there was a very strong connection between the two of you.”

“I know; his reaction when I raised my concern about Cho demonstrated that. Now, I want details Luna, how big is he; what did you two do, how did you like it? Everything! I'm not going to get the real thing for a few months yet; so I need some details to keep my fingers busy!”

“Well, to start with, he's about 8 inches long, and pretty thick.....”

Gryffindor Common Room

Harry climbed through the portrait and saw that the common room was fairly deserted; although he was happy to see Neville and Ginny were there on the couch by the fireplace. Although he was mildly surprised to see just how close together they were, especially considering that she was on Neville's lap and examining his tonsils with her tongue.

“hem! Hem! Are you two children aware of the penalties for such unseemly behavior?” He asked, doing his best Umbridge impersonation. He laughed at how quickly the two of them broke apart, but the laughter died when he found himself looking at the business ends of two wands.

“Merlin Harry! Don't do that! You scared me out of a years growth.” Neville complained, while Ginny just glared at him, saying; “I really hope you had a good reason for interrupting us! Neville finally got up his nerve to ask me out 20 minutes ago; and I was expressing my pleasure that he had done so. So, why did you find it necessary to break us up?”

“Oh, nothing too important; just wanted you to know that Sirius is back.” Harry said casually as he sat down across from them.

“He's what!” the two of them shouted, before quickly quieting down.

“Well, it's like this, Luna and I, by the way, we're dating as well, were spending some time in the Room of Requirement; and Sirius showed up; he'd just pulled himself back together, and came looking for me.”

“So, you and Luna; huh? When did that happen?” Ginny smirked; “I figured it would be you and Hermione, the way you acted the other night.”

“Yeah Harry, I thought you were going to tear the death eater who hurt her apart with your bare hands.”

Harry blushed, “Yeah, well, it's a little more complicated than that; but this isn't the best place to discuss it. Follow me.”

The three of them left the common room heading for an unused classroom.

Meanwhile; the Slytherin 5th year Girls Dormitory

Pansy held the letter in shaking hands; her stomach in knots, hoping that the contents had changed in the three days since she first received it.

But, there is was, in her mother's distinctive handwriting; unchanged since the first time she opened the envelope, her doom in two paragraphs.

Pansy:

Words can not express just how disappointed and unhappy your father and I are with you right now. We have tolerated your misbehavior for far too long, but this is the final outrage! Do you have any idea the embarrassment we suffered when we received word from Lucius Malfoy that you had rejected his son? And after he had paid the agreed on price! Needless to say, we had to give him the money back, even though we had already spend a great deal of it on preparations for the wedding.

Now, after a great deal of discussion between your father and I as to the best method of punishing you; we've decided that, since you are so independent that you can reject the plans your elders have for you; you can pay us back every knut that we spent on you so you can go to Hogwarts as well as the wedding arrangements and the bride price. Of course, we realize that it would be difficult for a silly little girl to earn enough money to pay us back working in a shop; so your father made arrangements with an old friend of ours to give you a place to earn your keep. You will take the enclosed portkey on the day school lets out, don't even get on the Express; and leave your trunk at school; you won't need it. And the portkey will take you to our old friend Eloise, who will put you to work for the summer. And, as a favor to me; she has added a couple of things to make your time even more educational.

This is the last communication you will receive until your debt is paid in full.

Your Very Disappointed Mother


Pansy folded the letter and put it away; before throwing herself on her bed and crying herself to sleep.

An empty classroom

“Now, before I tell you any more, I need your oaths that you will not discuss this with anybody without my permission, and that means writing it down; or any other means of discussing it.”

Neville and Ginny gave their oaths without hesitation, and Harry explained exactly what happened and what is going on with Luna and Hermione.

Neville whistled, “Damn Harry; I don't know whether to pity you or envy you! I can't imagine being with anybody but Ginny; but two women?”

Ginny shot her boyfriend a grateful look before saying; “And what about Ron? You know he's going to blow his stack when he finds out both Luna and Hermione are with you! Are you ready for a repeat of the Tri-Wizard?”

“Well, hopefully Ron will be too distracted with his new girlfriend to care too much about what Hermione, Luna and I are up to.”

“What new girlfriend?”

The Hospital Wing, Ron's Bed

“Ron, Ron, wake up!”

“Huh? I'm awake, I'm awake! Sally Ann? What are you doing here?”

“Oh, good, you remember me! I heard about how you were hurt helping Harry; and how brave you were, and, I decided that things are too uncertain not to tell you how I feel. I've had a crush on you ever since I was a first year; that was so brave driving that flying car all the way from London; and; how you are always helping other people, and, well, I just wanted to ask, would you be my boyfriend?”

Ron looked at her for a second, trying to decipher what she was saying; and; once he did; a smile crossed his face, “Well, this isn't exactly how I expected to find a girlfriend; sure; I'll be happy to be your boyfriend.”

“That's great! Now, slide over, I can't snog you properly sitting here in the chair.” As Ron moved over, Sally Ann removed her school robes, showing she wasn't wearing anything but her bra and knickers underneath. Sliding into the bed, she climbed on top of the un-protesting redhead and proceeded to snog the life out of him.

End Chapter Six
Sign up to rate and review this story