Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Seven

by red_jacobson

Hermione meets with Sirius, Padma gets an invitation; and Harry gets some wonderful news.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-10 - Updated: 2008-06-11 - 2724 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (7/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal


Hospital Wing; Later that Night

“Hey, Hermione, are you awake?”

“I am now, what do you want Sirius? Sirius? Sirius!”
“Yes, Yes and Yes!”

“Oh, it's so good to see you; Harry and Luna told me you were back, and it really made a difference in Harry. Well, that and getting laid probably had a lot to do with it, too.” She ended with a grin; “So, have a seat, talk to me; what's it like, what do you remember? Did you see bright lights in a tunnel?

“I remember being surprised that Bella hit me; she never was able to touch me when we were kids; of course, the fact that I'd been cooped up in that house drinking for the past year might have had something to do with it as well. Anyway; I remember falling through the veil, and then James and Lily were there, and Cedric Diggory; who Harry knew but I didn't, and they asked me if I were staying; and I told them know, that I have something I swore to do; and would be back when it was done; so they each gave me some messages, and I woke up here at Hogwarts. By the way; Lily gave me a message for you; she said that she approves of you; and thinks you'll make an excellent primary wife to her Harry; and she and James both thank you for taking care of him when I wasn't able to.”

“Heh; I guess they can see a lot from up there. I never dreamed Harry would feel the same way about me as I did about him.”

“You know, Hermione, for the 'smartest witch of her generation' you need to work on your observation skills. It was obvious to all of us in the house at Christmas time that he was head over heels for you; hell, even Severus saw it; and you know how dense he can be! He was miserable the whole time, until you got there, and then it was like he came alive.”

“Well, he never was one for showing emotions, was he? Fortunately; I think that's going to change, if Luna and I have anything to say about it!”

“Anyway; how much do you know about what is going on with Harry's magic?”

“Pretty much what I've been told, although I do remember hearing about other wizards, and the occasional witch, that it happened to, and the massive amount of sex is pretty much the only known treatment; but; in Harry's case, it has a beneficial side effect, in that he will be able to bond with certain girls, and the bonding will make them more powerful magically, so they can defend themselves better. Besides; I've heard that the sex in a bond relationship is amazing!”

“I can't wait to find out!” Hermione snickered, “if only Parv and Lavender could hear me now; they figured I'd be a virgin on my wedding night; and wouldn't have a clue what to do, little do they know!”

“Oh, does innocent Hermione have stories to tell?” Sirius asked with a smile.

“Not a lot of hands on experience; but tons of research; and I can't wait to show Harry what I've learned! If it weren't for this damn curse damage; I'd be the one to share his bed right now, and not Luna!”

“Actually, if it makes you feel any better, Luna is in Ravenclaw tower and Harry is asleep in his own bed, and has been for a couple of hours.”

“Actually, it does, I'm ashamed to admit, but I do feel a bit better.”

“So, he said, changing the subject” Sirius grinned; “How's Ron doing?”
Hermione laughed, “Much better now, he got woken up by a fourth year Ravenclaw asking if she could be his girlfriend, he said yes, and apparently she snogged the life out of him. She moved the privacy curtain when she left, and he just sat there with a stupid grin on his face, before finally going back to sleep.”

Sirius laughed quietly; “Yeah, that would do it! I remember one time when I was in school, I got banged up pretty bad during a Quidditch game; and one of the younger years snuck into the hospital wing one night and made sure I had some pleasant dreams.” The grin faded as he said; “The Death Eaters got her that summer, she was a muggleborn and very outspoken. That's one of the reasons I came back, I promised Lily and James that I'd watch over Harry, but, I also promised myself that I'd watch over you. You remind me of Allison quite a bit, and, damn it, it still hurts losing her that way!”

Sirius wiped his hand across his face, “Huh, what do you know, a ghost can cry! Learn something new everyday.”

“Anyway; I just wanted to see you for a minute; I'm gonna go back and visit with Mooney for a while; I'll see you tomorrow, ok?

“See you tomorrow Padfoot, and I'm so glad you are back.” Hermione said, before laying back down and trying to sleep.

Ravenclaw Tower, 4th Year Girls Dorm

Padma knocked on the door, and Luna let her in; locking the door behind her. Pulling the older girl into her arms, she moaned into the kiss that Padma gave her.

Breaking the kiss; Padma sat Luna on the bed, and asked eagerly; “So, what happened, you've been gone for hours!”

“Well, it was amazing!. I got to the examining room in time, and heard Harry talking to the Headmaster, I almost fainted when Professor Dumbledore told Harry that his magical core had doubled, and, until his body adjusted, he would need to have sex several times a day; every day; to keep from burning out. Harry was as shocked as I was, and, after the Headmaster left, I showed myself at the right time, and explained what I had seen, and offered to help him, it took some convincing, but, he understands that I care for him as Harry; and really wanted to be with him. I have to tell you, though, after everything that we did to each other, I don't think I can handle him by myself. I almost passed out he made me cum so many times, and, he was almost too big for me to take up the back passage; but; he made it feel so good! I know that you have feelings for him as well, almost as strong as my own, and, well, would you be willing to join us? One thing you need to know, though, if you and Harry connect as well as I think you will, you will effectively be marrying him, you do get a lot out of the bargain though, in addition to mind shattering orgasms, the magical bond will increase your magical core as well.

“Wow! I can't believe you got Harry so fast! And, you want me to join you? I definitely like the idea, but, what about Hermione?” Padma asked.

“That was the third biggest surprise, I'll tell you the second one in a while, but, Harry and I talked to Hermione, and she is perfectly willing to share, it turns out that her mother and father have an additional two wives between them; so she is very open to the idea. She's not too sure about having a woman as a lover, but, I think may be willing to try it at least once, and see if she enjoys it. Any other questions?”

Padma grinned wickedly; “Yeah, so, he took your arse? Was it as good as you expected? I know I'm wet just imagining it, I love the idea!”

“I knew you would my anal queen! I don't think you'll have any problems taking him there, considering how you keep yourself stretched out with those toys of yours. Tell me; does your sister know about your quirk?”

“Of course, she likes the feeling too; in fact, if Harry is agreeable, maybe I can bring her with me for one of my turns with him.”

“You can ask, but, Harry's main concern is that the girl can keep quiet, and, lets face it; Parvati isn't exactly known for being the soul of discretion.”

“Only when it comes to non-important things; something that is important; she'll carry the secret to her grave, you can trust me on that!”

“If you say so, I'll have to take your word for it. So, do you want to come with me tomorrow? I know Harry is interested in you; and will be very happy to see you.”

“Of course, I'd love to join you.”

Padma pulled Luna into a hug, and said; “Alright, that's enough of the serious stuff, you said that he was almost as good as I am with his tongue? Show me! Just what did the green eyed wonder do to you?”

“Ooh, I thought you'd never ask!” Luna giggled, as she pulled Padma down onto the bed.....

The Great Hall, The Next Morning


There was silence as Harry and Luna walked into the hall hand in hand. Harry turned to her and gave Luna a peck on the lips before letting go of her hand and joining his friends at the Gryffindor table.

He took a seat where he could see what was happening at Ravenclaw, and smiled to himself at the reaction Luna received. The girls who were snubbing her just the last week were falling all over themselves to be friendly; while the three girls who had been her friends for over a year, just greeted her calmly; as though nothing had changed. He smiled anticipating what was to happen later that day. He cared for Luna, and loved Hermione, but still couldn't wait to be with Padma, especially after Luna told him about her quirk!

Breakfast went fairly quickly; only interrupted by the Headmaster; who had one of the elves pass him a note to meet in his office immediately after breakfast.

The Headmaster's Office, Immediately After Breakfast

Harry walked into the Headmaster's office, and was stunned when the old man rushed over to him and pulled him into a huge hug!

“Professor? What's going on? Are you okay?” Harry asked, confused as hell at the uncharacteristic behavior.

“Harry, I am so much better than okay! I feel younger than I have in years. Now, the news hasn't been released yet, I wanted you to be the first to know. But, Harry, Voldemort is dead! I saw his body myself last night.”

“What? He's dead!” Harry just sat down, stunned, he could barely comprehend what had happened. “I thought the prophecy said that I had to be the one to kill him, Professor?”

“In a very real sense, Harry, that's exactly what you did.” Pouring a cup of tea, Albus handed it to Harry and said; “This is what we think happened. When you and Miss Lovegood made love yesterday, the feelings you had for each other totally severed the link holding Voldemort to life. In fact, if you look in the mirror, you will see that your scar is gone! It wasn't only Voldemort that was destroyed though, Harry, at the same time, all the marked Death Eaters, every person who bore his mark, was destroyed as well. The Death Eaters are still alive, but, to every test we have been able to find, they are completely soulless.”

“All of them? Including Bellatrix?”

“All of them, Harry, we found Bellatrix, as well as Peter Pettigrew, in the same place we found Voldemort's body, the Riddle house in Little Hangleton.”

“Oh, well, I guess it's too bad, but they made their choice to follow him in the first place.” Harry paused, “Wait a minute! Was Professor Snape affected too?”

“Sadly, yes he was. I know you don't have any reason to believe me; but Severus truly turned away from Voldemort, he had given me his Wizards Oath on it. That was how I knew I could trust him, even though I couldn't tell you why. It wasn't my secret to tell. I just hope he can find a measure of peace in the next life that he couldn't find in this one.”

“Now that I have told you, I need to contact Minister Bones and let her know, so she can make the announcement.”

“Minister Bones? What happened to Fudge and his toad?”

“They suffered the same fate as all the other Marked Death Eaters, Harry. They are currently in the Long Term Care Ward at St Mungo's.”

“They were Death Eaters? That sure explains a hell of a lot Professor!”

“Indeed. Now, Amelia Bones is acting as Minister, because she was next in line, until the Wizengamot can form to elect a new Minister.”

“On a totally unrelated note, Sirius's will reading is going to be held at Gringotts at 10am tomorrow morning; and the goblins have already prepared a portkey for you to use. Now, I don't know exactly what is going to be happening there, but Sirius would only giggle, which is very frightening when you think about it, when I asked him about it.”

“Now, I know that you will be very anxious to tell your friends, but, all I ask is that you do not make a major announcement until after the noon meal. By that time, we will have had time to speak to the students who's parents were affected, and make arrangement's for them to leave school if they so desire.”

“Okay Professor, I can understand that, but, just what is the Minister going to announce? That I killed Voldemort by getting laid? I really hope she isn't going to give out a lot of details, because that would just be embarrassing, both to me as well as Luna.”

“You can relax Harry, the exact details are going to remain a very closely guarded secret. What Amelia is going to announce, is that Voldemort attempted to attack you mentally, and, because of the protections your mother left when you were an infant, you were able to fight back with such force that it destroyed the Dark Lord's magic and body. Not exactly the truth, but enough to satisfy most people, I would imagine.”

Remus Lupin's Rooms, The Same Time

“Did you get the reservations made, Mooney?” Sirius asked, as soon as Remus walked into the room.

Mooney laughed, “Oh boy, did I ever! I can't tell you exactly what I found out; but, I can tell you that Harry is in for a very, very interesting summer; there are 3 girls from Slytherin working there, a couple of Ravenclaws, a bunch of Hufflepuffs, and even 4 Gryffindors! I have a feeling that a lot of the upper year girls are going to be walking funny when the get on the Express!”
“So, am I gonna be bankrupt?”

“Almost, the whole summer, including a private room and meals, as well as bringing in occasional outside guests, is gonna cost you close to 100,000 galleons. Granted, you're dead, and don't need the money; but still, that is a lot of money to spend in one place!”

“True, especially when you consider that Harry is going to be left 50,000 galleons that he has to spend by September 1st, or else the ferret gets the estate, I can see him being very, very generous with the tips and the girls.”

“You know, Paddy, if you weren't already dead, Harry would kill you for that stunt! Granted, he's in a lot better mood now, but still, that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull! Especially when you consider how much he hates Draco. You know what would really twist Draco's tale, if I showed him a pensive memory of my memory of his mother. Do you think he enjoy knowing how good she is with her mouth?”

“Probably not, especially if he takes after his father, although, in that case he may want to ask her for some pointers, especially since he's going to need some way of making money!”

“Oooh! Evil Padfoot, very Evil! I like it!” Remus grinned.

End Chapter Seven
Sign up to rate and review this story