Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Ten

by red_jacobson

Hermione comes to a conclusion, Hannah gets some good news, and Bill Weasley broods

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-12 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 2308 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (10/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal

Malfoy Manor, after the Will Reading


'It's times like these that make me wonder if continuing the Malfoy line is such a wonderful idea.' Narcissa thought; 'first, Lucius has the monumental stupidity to get caught wearing Death Eater Robes at the scene where Voldemort was seen publicly; and; to think that he was beaten by school children at that! And then he ends up a soulless husk! It's a very good thing that he gave me control over the family finances if anything should happen to him. Perhaps a talk with the new Lord Black might be in order. Of course, the fact that Draco is my son may make things difficult, considering how they loathe each other.'

Reaching for the tea cup, she took a sip and sighed, wishing for something a little stronger, but holding off until Draco was safely asleep. 'Draco! I wish I knew what the hell was wrong with that child. He knows how the sheep look up to Potter, well, most of the time anyway, but especially now that he has finally killed the so called Dark Lord, and he still goes out of his way to antagonize the boy! I can almost understand it for his first year, after all, he did listen to his father's drunken ramblings about the glory that was the Dark Lord, and how Potter ruined everything, but, if he had ever used the brain I know he was born with, he would have looked into what life was really like back then. Hell, that monster killed as many of his own followers as they killed muggles and muggle-born! Even if Draco honestly believed what Lucius was saying, he prides himself on being in Slytherin; so why couldn't he display some of the legendary cunning of the house? Goyle shows more cunning than that son of mine!'

'And, that display today! I was more than half tempted to disown him right there in Gringotts. The will could not have made it any clearer; act against Harry in any way at all, and he would lose even the pittance he was to inherit; and; even worse, the Black Family Vengeance would be pronounced upon him. So what does the little moron do? He stands up and starts arguing with Lord Black right in the conference room! I'm just glad I was able to calm him down before he went for his wand, that would have given the goblins a perfect right to kill him right there. I'm just surprised that Lord Black didn't react more than he did; it infuriated Draco to think that Potter wasn't afraid of him, in fact, it seemed as though he was actually amused more than anything. I haven't seen him react that badly to anything since he was eight years old, and had a crush on Tracey Davis. Oh no! That's too funny!'

She set the letter down and started laughing, as the thought occurred to her. 'Does Draco have a crush on the great Harry Potter? Oh that would be just too much, Lucius was so concerned about continuing his line, but wouldn't have another child, and his pride and joy is a bloody pouf! How ironic is that? But, considering the past several generations; it may actually be a good thing to let the Malfoy name die. In fact, it might be a good idea to separate the Malfoy name from the Black name entirely, especially since Potter stands an excellent chance of making the Black name something once again to be proud of.'

Putting thought to action; she reached for a sheet of parchment and wrote a note to her solicitor about the requirements to renounce the Malfoy Name..

The Room of Requirement

Hermione didn't think she was a voyeur; but the scene unfolding in front of her could convince her otherwise. She was naked, as were the other three members of her family; and Harry was holding Padma up to his face by her waist, as Luna knelt before him with his dick in her mouth. 'It funny; but I can already see how much more powerful Harry is; even after just a few days; the magic that isn't going to Luna or Padma seems to make him more muscular, he's getting a six-pack! Damn that looks hot, I just wish it was me with his cock in my mouth, and, based on the way Padma is squealing, his tongue work must be excellent. Oh well, I should be fully healed by the end of summer, and I plan to spend at least two days getting shagged stupid. And, I can't believe I'm even considering it; I might even ask Luna to join us at the end!' Almost unaware of what she is doing, Hermione began pinching her nipples with one hand, while she started rubbing her pussy with the other. She soon began fingering herself in time to Harry sliding in and out of Luna's mouth, and found herself screaming out his name as she climaxed just as Harry was spraying his cum across Luna's face and breasts. The force of the orgasm made Hermione get lightheaded for a few seconds, and, when her vision cleared, she saw that Harry had laid down on the bed, with Padma now straddling his face as she leaned forward to lick his seed off of Luna's breasts.

'Okay; what are they doing now? Oh my God! She's really going to take that thing up her arse! I know that Luna said she liked it; but Padma too? I don't believe it; she's got him all the way inside of her, damn, listen to her moan! And there goes Luna putting that tongue to work, can't wait to feel it on me.... wait! What was that? Okay, maybe she does turn me on, and Harry seems to enjoy the two of them together.....'

Picturing Luna on her knees licking her as she sucked on Harry's cock quickly brought her to another screaming orgasm, and, as she lay there panting, recovering, she saw Luna move over to her. Not letting herself think about what she was doing, Hermione reached up and pulled Luna down into a kiss. Luna eagerly returned the kiss, and opened her mouth to accept Hermione's tongue, only to moan in disappointment when the other girl broke the kiss. Hermione smiled gently up at her; saying;

“Thank you Luna, I guess I am attracted to girls as well as Harry; and; when I get the okay from Madame Pomfrey; I'll be showing you just how attractive I find you and Padma both.”

“Urk!” Harry said, intelligently; as he processed what he had just seen and heard. 'Yes! Now, if Cho joins in; I just need to get the two of them into the Quidditch Locker Room and I'll be a happy man!'

He was quickly brought back to what he was doing when Padma began moving against him, raising her arse off of his cock and sliding back down. “They did look hot, didn't they Harry? I bet you can't wait to see Luna and I lick her to multiple screaming orgasms, can you? Luna will use her tongue on Hermione's pussy, getting her all wet for your monster of a cock, and later, I'll use my fingers and tongue to get her back hole ready for you. Oooh, you do like that idea, don't you?”

“Oh gods yes! You do this to me deliberately, don't you Padma? You know how it affects me when you talk like that! Brace yourself!” Grabbing her by the legs, Harry moved until Padma was face down on the bed with his cock still stretching her rear. As soon as he was in position; he started pumping faster and faster into her arse. Padma moaned in pleasure as she reached down and fingered herself in rhythm with his pumping. Harry groaned as he unloaded inside of her, and Padma cried out a climax shortly afterwards.

The two of them lay there panting, covered in sweat, and Harry slides out of her and pulls Padma into his arms, where she snuggles down to take a nap. Looking up; he sees Luna and Hermione watching them, with small smiles on their faces. Waving them over, the four of them cuddled up and were soon snoring gently.

Hogwarts, Headmaster's Office

“I tried to speak to Miss Chang this morning, Sirius, but she refused to even acknowledge me! I know that she needs to hear what Cedric had to say, but, I don't know what else to do!”

“I can try speaking to her, at least let her know that Cedric still cares about her. I don't know how much good it will do, but, if I can get close to her, maybe I can keep an eye on her over the Summer.”

“It's worth a try, I suppose. But, on a more cheerful matter, did you tell Harry about your additional mission from his parents?”

Sirius gave his barking laugh, and said, “Yeah, right after the will reading; he was still pissed at the prank I pulled on him, but I'm sure he'll get over it, especially since he knows I'm going to be around for several years, at least! I'm going to have to spoil all his kids, and I'm sure he's going to have a bunch of them!”

“Anyway, let me see if I can get through to Cho. I don't know if I can, but, I have to try.”

“Do what you can, Sirius, that's all I can ask.”

Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory

Susan hurried into the room she shared with Hannah, and, looking around quickly, grabbed Hannah and sat her on the bed. Casting a privacy charm, Susan hugged her apprehensive friend, and said, “I've got the money! I'll give it to you when we get on the Express tomorrow.”

“But, how did you do it, Susan? I thought you couldn't access your family vault yet. At least that's what you told me yesterday!”

“I found somebody that would hire me for the summer, and I was able to get an advance on my contract. Don't worry about it, it was something I was planning to do anyway, maybe not this summer, but definitely before I graduated.”

“Oh, Susie! You're going to Eloise's? Damn it! I'm so, so sorry!” Hannah started crying against her friends' shoulder.

“Hush Hannah, it's all right, you knew it was something I'd been planning on doing, we've talked about it enough. Hell, it's practically a tradition in my family for the girls to spend a summer gaining experience! The Bones' aren't the only family with a tradition of working there, in fact, didn't your cousin Penelope work there a couple of summers ago?”

“Yeah, she did, I think that was what set Grandmother off and made her demand my witches oath. This would have been a much simpler situation if she hadn't died last year, I could have had her release me from the oath, and you wouldn't have to spend your summer working there.”

“Well, you can't cry over spilled butterbeer, and you know that. Besides, we're 'puffs, we always help our friends.” Susan said, with a bright smile.

Hannah couldn't help herself, she giggled. “I don't know, Susan, I think you are taking the Hufflepuff Creed a little farther than most of us would.”

The Headmaster's Office, Later that Evening

Albus looked up from his glass as Sirius floated through the wall of his office. “Any luck, Sirius?”

Sirius shook his head, “Not really, I was able to talk to her, and tell her that Cedric had a message for her, but, she started yelling and crying, I couldn't get any further. I was able to get a lock on her, so I can keep an eye on her, but, other than that, I really don't know what to do.”

“I don't either, Sirius, I don't either.” Albus sighed, as he took a sip from his glass.


Bill Weasley's Flat, later that night

The flat was quiet as he opened the door, exactly the same as had been for the past two weeks, ever since the night that he destroyed the best relationship he'd ever had. He'd come home a little early, hoping to surprise Fleur by cooking her dinner, but, it turned out that he was the one surprised. Fleur was already at home, and she wasn't alone. The sight of her and the other girl wrapped up in each other's arms was enough to make him lose his mind. The screaming and shouting were enough to cause the neighbors to complain, and, after the other girl had run off, Fleur grabbed her things and walked out as well. He had said things that he wished he could take back, but, unfortunately some things were not forgivable, and he doubted that Fleur would ever speak to him again.

Of course, the worst part was what she said as she walked out the door, the final words she spoke to him that lead him to open yet another bottle of fire whiskey, in a futile attempt to forget what he had lost. It was in a perfectly calm voice, she said, “You see, William, I brought her home so we could share her. I knew it was one of your fantasies, and thought you would enjoy the two of us. But, your famous Weasley temper took over, and now you will spend the rest of your life regretting what you threw away. Goodbye!”

And she walked out the door, and he hadn't seen her since.


End Chapter Ten
Sign up to rate and review this story