Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Eleven

by red_jacobson

Conversations on the Hogwarts Express NOTE: Reloaded to correct chapter title

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 1794 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (11/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal

AUTHORS NOTE: While I can appreciate that this story isn't for everyone, would the person who has been negatively rating the new chapters please leave me some form of feedback as to what exactly bothered you about the story? I am always open to constructive criticism and would welcome the opportunity to improve.


The Hogwarts Express; the next day

Harry, Hermione, Padma, Luna as well as Neville and Ginny were in their usual compartment. Ron and Sally Ann were off with some of her friends, Ron still seemingly bemused by his energetic Ravenclaw girlfriend. All of them were lost in thought, Harry and his ladies remembering the acrobatics from the night before, while Neville and Ginny were each considering where they would be able to get together over the summer break.

Hermione and Padma started discussing their plans for the summer, they were already aware that Luna was traveling to Sweden with her father on one of his Snorkack hunting trips. They avoided discussing Harry's destination; other than Harry telling Ginny and Neville that he wasn't going back to the Dursley's and he wasn't sure if he would be able to get mail. Padma was telling them that she was going on a trip to visit her Father's family in India, and do some research in the family library.

Ginny smirked, “If you find an extra copy of the Wizards Kama Sutra, could you send it to me? There's a couple of things that Nev and I want to try, but we're not sure of exactly what spell to use to get into that position.”

“Oh, yeah, I think I know which one you are talking about, and, it is fun, especially if there is three of you!” Padma said with an answering grin. Harry took one look at the expression on Neville's face and burst out laughing!

“Oh that was classic! I almost wish Colin were here to take a picture of the look on your face, Nev!”

“Go ahead, rub it in; just because you four are shagging yourselves stupid every chance you get, doesn't mean that us mere mortals don't enjoy it when we get the chance!” Ginny pouted, as she climbed onto Neville's lap, and settled in for the ride.

For a change, the rest of the ride went peacefully, with no visit from Malfoy and his goons, as they had all been pulled from the school earlier in the week, when their fathers were incapacitated.
Meanwhile, back in Hogsmeade

Pansy watched her classmates get on the train, and wished with all of her heart that she could be joining them, but, the spell her mother put on the portkey prevented even that small an act of rebellion. As the train pulled away, she activated the portkey and disappeared.

Hogwarts Express

Hannah was hugging Susan in relief, the fact that her friend would help her still not totally registered. All she could think about was that she wouldn't lose her magic, and her father wouldn't be destroyed. Finally, though, the reality of what Susan would be doing to earn the money worked it's way into her consciousness. Wiping her eyes; she said; “Susan, not that I am not extremely grateful for what you have done for me; but, how did you manage to get 15,000 galleons so quickly?”

Susan blushed, “Well, at first I contacted my account manager at Gringotts to see if I could access the money in my vault early; but that didn't work, so, I contacted Madame Eloise; and she agreed to take me on for the Summer, and, because of who my Aunt is; she paid me the money in advance, so I have to report there right after we get off the train.”

Tears filled Hannah's eyes again as she realized exactly what that meant. “Oh, Susan; I can't believe you would do that for me! I know you enjoy it, but to allow yourself to work there, just to help me out, that goes way beyond loyalty and friendship, and, if it weren't for this stupid witches oath; I'd show you just how much what you are doing means to me!”

Susan smiled wryly; “Well, it wasn't exactly what I had planned to do this early; I told you I was planning it for next year, but, to tell you the truth, I'm hoping to find someone there who knows what they are doing, most of the guys I've been with were even less experienced than I was; and so the pleasure wasn't what it could be.”

“How about the girls? I know you've got a couple of 'friends' that you spend time with, how is it with them?”

“Much better, but, as much as fingers and tongues can do for me; I still love the feeling of being filled up by a hard sweaty man's body.”

“Okay! I get the picture, oh boy do I get the picture! I wish you luck with your search; and hopefully; I'll meet someone over the summer, myself.”

Meanwhile, in the Gryffindor girls compartment

“So, Katie; are you looking forward to this summer? Angelina teased her friend.

“Absolutely! I've been waiting until I was old enough ever since my older sisters came back, walking funny with huge smiles on their faces, from their summers there. I doubt it was any coincidence that both of them were married within a year of working there.”

“I know, I enjoyed myself, and, when you finish your time there, I'll be able to tell you some stories about what happened. All I can say is, you won't look at some of our teachers the same way again!”

“ooh, you bitch! How can you tease me like that?” Katie grinned. “So, did you get many women customers or were they all guys?”

“Jealous?” The dark skinned beauty smirked, “Actually, the vast majority of my customers were men, with a couple of exceptions, and I usually only was with another girl when a customer requested two of us. I can't wait till you are part of it, because there are some girls who are just dieing to eat, I mean, meet, you!”

Katie giggled at her friends antics; saying “I can't wait!”

“I tell you, if it weren't for the other girls I met there that summer, I wouldn't have lasted through the NEWTS, but there was always somebody there with a quick finger or a tongue to take the edge off. Of course, I returned the favor quite a few times as well.

“Anyway; do you have everything you need? Contraceptive Charms; Hygiene Charms; etc?”

“Yes, Mother!”

“Then give me a kiss for luck, and I'll try to see you over the summer, and don't forget, you are going to be staying at my flat for the last week or two.”

Elsewhere on the train

Cho sat in a compartment all by herself; drinking from a bottle of fire whiskey she got before getting on the train. 'Was it just a few months ago that I had everything? I was dating Harry; had a best friend I could trust with my life, I had friends, I was a shoo in for Head Girl! Now, other than the Head Girl position; I've got nothing; Marietta is gone, and after I defended her so strongly, Harry and the D.A. would never accept me again; something happened to Luna; she's not putting up with the girls behavior anymore. The only thing it seems I can do anymore is drink! Well, that and be a whore, at least I haven't screwed that up as well. The guys in Slytherin sure seemed to like me that way, I'm just glad that nobody from Gryffindor has been with me, because I know the word would get back to Harry; and I can't handle his disapproval. And, to top it all off, I find out that my parents want me to find someplace else to stay for the summer, they are closing the house and returning to China for the year, to avoid you-know-who, and leaving me on my own. Well, time to see if that information Penny gave me a couple of years ago is still good. Madame Eloise's here I come!'

Kings Cross Station

Remus was waiting at the station when they got off the train; and; after some quiet farewells, he and Harry went out and took a muggle cab to the Leaky Cauldron. After getting into the Alley, He and Remus took a portkey to just outside the wards of a non-nondescript brownstone. Following Remus, Harry blinked as he entered the wards. “Wow!” he muttered.

“Felt the magic, did you?” Remus asked, “I remember the first time I was here, and crossed the wards. It made Mooney want to howl, none of the others noticed it, but I felt really weird. Anyway; now that we are here, I can tell you; you are going to know some of the girls working here from school. It's a fairly open secret that a lot of pureblood girls spend at least a few months working here when they get old enough. I guess they wanted a safe way to sow some wild oats, and put some money in the dowry. Fortunately; most wizards seem to value a girl with some experience, as long as she doesn't have a reputation; over a virgin.

“Anyway; the magic you felt as you crossed the ward line was some of the most powerful privacy charm and compulsions in the world. You literally can not tell anybody specifics about what goes on here, unless they were here at the same time, or, you are both inside the wards. Now, I've already explained to Eloise that you will require sex at least three times a day for the summer, and that has already been paid for, as has your meals and room. However, the girls keep the tips you give them, and, as I mentioned earlier, 100 galleons is an absolute minimum acceptable tip! If the girl does something extra special for you; or; you just really like the girl, then the tip goes up accordingly. Now, are you ready to have the summer of your life?”

Harry grinned; “Considering what I've already done this past week, it's already been the summer of my life, and now, I get to have sex with a lot of different girls, and all of the girls I'm already with know about it and approve, I can't believe I'm saying this, but, it's good to be me!”

Remus grinned back and knocked on the door.

End Chapter Eleven
Sign up to rate and review this story