Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Twelve

by red_jacobson

Arriving at Madame Eloise's

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 2270 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (12/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal

Madame Eloise's – Immediately after the last chapter

The door opened on the first knock, and a smiling young woman opened the door. She gestured them inside and then surprised Harry by pulling Remus into a hug! “Remus you old wolf! It's been far too long! And this is Harry?” At Harry's stunned nod, the woman grinned and said; “Pleased to meet you; I'm Rebbecca; I've known Remus for a long time, practically since I started working here, in fact, and I'm always happy to see him again.” She took Remus by the hand and led the two of them down a nicely paneled hallway to a lounge. “Eloise is getting a few of the new girls set up, so she'll be a little while, would either of you like something to drink? Harry; we have muggle drinks as well as the usual stuff.”

“Really? I'd love a cola!”

“Here you go, Harry, enjoy!” Rebbecca said, handing him an ice cold can. “Some of us go shopping in the muggle world, and stop to eat, I've gotten to like a lot of the things you can only get out there. For instance, do you like Pizza? Most Wizards have no idea what it is, and how much of a treat they are missing. Anyway; do you have any questions that I can answer before the boss is free?”

“Actually, I do have a question; as far as the girls here, how do I meet them; do I just knock on a random door and see who opens it; or, is there a meeting area? I'm not trying to be a wise arse; but; I'm going to be staying here, and I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot.”

Rebbecca laughed, “Actually, there is another lounge that I will be showing you to after you meet with Eloise, and you can pick out your first girl. This is probably going to embarrass you; but, I need to ask; are you a virgin? Because we have several girls who seem to have a talent for introducing virgins to the pleasures of the flesh. Judging by the way you two are laughing, I'm going to guess that you don't have to worry about that.”

“Merlin no! I've got three women bonded to me; and they understand why I am here, and are fine with it! Before I explain anything else, though, I have to ask, are you covered by the same privacy compulsion that we are?”

“Of course, all of us, even Madame Eloise, are under the same spell.”

“Good, that makes it easier for me to speak freely. I have a problem with my magical core that requires I have sex at least three times a day, every day; to drain off the excess magic until my body is fully adjusted to the new core. It's already starting to adjust, improving my body; but, until the adjustment is complete; my magic is going to be a little wonky. Now, the requirement for sex wouldn't normally be that big a deal, let's face it, with my name, notoriety and money, I could spend the rest of my life bed hopping; but I don't want that. The problem is, if the girl is exceptionally compatible with me; there is a strong likelihood of her being bonded to me if we are together too many times. That is why I have to be careful not to take any chances that the girl could bond to me without wanting to.”

“I see, so you don't want to pick out one or two girls and keep them with you all summer?”

“I may end up with that happening; and; honestly, I'd be surprised if it didn't happen before the summer is over, but, I'm not planning on monopolizing any of the girls here.”

A bell rang in the corner of the room and Rebbecca said; “Madam Eloise is ready for you now; follow me please.”

Madame Eloise's office, several hours earlier

The portkey dropped Pansy in a small area off the office, and Eloise opened the door and pulled her inside.
“Pansy I assume?” She questioned sternly. At Pansy's nod, she said, “Alright, I'm not happy about what I have to do here, but, your mother put some major compulsions on the letter she sent me. I understand your parents sent you here to learn your place?” Pansy nodded, trembling. “Good, you are already learning, fear can be a healthy attitude to have when you are in an unknown situation. Now, you are dressed completely wrong for your job here. You have one minute to remove all of your clothing.” Pansy stood there, stunned. “I am not talking to hear the sound of my own voice, child! You have 50 seconds!” Pansy quickly stripped to the skin, her clothes in a puddle on the floor.

“Good, you can learn, maybe this won't be as bad as I feared. Understand child, just because I don't want to be doing this to you, doesn't mean I won't do what I am paid to do. Here, you will wear this until I decide; or the magic decides you've earned something more.” Pansy looked at the over sized pillow case in disgust, but pulled it over her head anyway.

“Yes, you are dressed like a house-elf, because that is the best way for you to start learning humility. To start with, you will take all your meals in your room, and I will send your visitors to you. As time passes, if you show proper progress, you will be permitted to eat with the others, and meet your visitors in the lounge. Now, follow me, you can leave your clothes and wand, they will be taken care of and you'll get them back when the time is right.”

2 hours later


“Damn it, Rebbecca, why is it that every year I get some poor girl whose parents think being a companion is proper punishment for misbehavior? All she did was refuse an obviously inappropriate match, and her parents send her to me? She should be here learning the finer points, and how much pleasure sex can provide, instead, if we aren't all fantastically lucky; she will be another poor soul who hates sex and will contaminate another generation with the idea that it's bad for a woman to enjoy herself.”

“I don't know, boss, sometimes I wish I did. It would make all of our lives easier.” Rebbecca replied, as she sipped on a drink.

“Ah, well, at least there is only one this year. Tell me about the other new girls, Bell, Bones and Chang; what are they here for?”

“Bell is typical, going into 7th year, Gryffindor; wants to so some wild oats, maybe catch a husband. Chang, she could be a problem, she seems like she's punishing herself, you remember Cedric Diggory, right? Well, she and Diggory were lovers until he died, and, she latched onto Harry Potter, trying to connect to Diggory again. She doesn't seem to care about anything, I guess she just wants something to do; I think we'll need to keep an eye on her, see that she doesn't hurt herself.”

“Bones, Susan is the epitome of a Hufflepuff, she's here to help a friend who's father was in debt to some nasty types. And, as she puts it; I enjoy sex, and hope I can find somebody who's good at it here.”

“Oh yes, I remember Susan, she's the one I paid in advance for the summer. Make sure she earns enough to pay us back, if it gets toward the last part of August and she isn't close, let me know, I may need to make her a special attraction at an entertainment. I never understood the attraction of a gang-bang; but; if it will pay off her debt, then so be it!”
“Some how I don't think that will be a problem, boss. I've seen the girl, and she is gorgeous! Hell, if I didn't work here, I'd pay good galleons to get her into my bed! She also has the typically 'Puff personality; very friendly and likable. Plus, being the niece of the Minister of Magic, she's going to be really popular. She's probably going to be one of the more popular girls here. Might even give Fleur a run for her money.”

“Ah, yes, Miss Delacour, that was a shock having her asking to work here. Did you ever find out why she decided this was what she wanted to spend her time doing? From what I recall, she had a good job working with the Goblins.”

“Not much, just that there was some kind of fight with a guy she was seeing; and she didn't want to work with him any longer. I've gotten the impression that he found her with a girl in her bed, and didn't react well. The words 'Veela Whore” seemed to be involved.”

“Ouch! Did they find enough of him to bury? I don't imagine she reacted well to that at all.”

“Strangely enough, from what I can tell, he's still alive, she was close to other members of his family, and didn't want to hurt them, so she just left.”

“Okay, well, as long as she is happy here, I'll be happy to collect the money she brings in. Now, your old friend Remus and his guest should be here shortly; I'm assuming you'd like to be the one to greet them?”

Eloise laughed at seeing the normally unflappable Rebbecca blush; “I'll take that as a yes, then. And, they just arrived inside the wards, show them to the private waiting area, and I'll ring you when I am ready. Show the new girls in on your way out, would you?”

“Of course” she said, heading out the door.


Later

Remus and Harry were shown into a comfortable looking office, where a woman who could only be Madam Eloise was sitting on a couch waiting for them. Gesturing for them to be seated; she smiled at Remus and spoke; “Remus; it's been far too long; you've been missed. Harry, welcome to my establishment, I understand that both Remus and Rebbecca have explained things to you?”

“Yes Ma'am; I believe so.”

“Excellent; I'll have one of the girls show you to your room; supper is at 6:30pm; Breakfast stops serving at 9am and lunch starts around the noon hour. Of course, if you have something particular you want to eat, just talk to one of the kitchen elves, they will be thrilled to do whatever they can for you. By the way; do you know an elf named, 'Dobby' I believe his name is? Apparently he has been spreading the word about what a great and wonderful wizard Harry Potter is; and the elves have been beside themselves; hoping to have a chance to serve you.”

“Oh, wonderful!” Harry groaned; “Dobby is a wonderful elf, but he drives me crazy sometimes! Well, would it be possible to speak to some of the elves, let them know I am here, it doesn't take much to make them happy; and they do so much for us.”

“Of course, we can do that after you are settled in. If you have no other questions; I'll go ahead and give you some tips. First, any of the girls are available to you here, as long as they are not busy with a customer. The exception to that is; if the girls door has a privacy light on; she doesn't want to be disturbed, maybe she's sleeping, or getting ready for a client. Anyway; if the privacy light is on; do not disturb her for anything short of the house burning down, understood?”

“Absolutely!” Harry nodded.

“Finally; and this is most important; you are going to see girls you know from school here. If the girl is interested in continuing with you outside of here, that is fine, but, allow her to approach you, do not assume that just because you were shagging like bunnies outside of school that she will want to do the same at school, if I get word that you are bothering someone; you will never be allowed across my doorstep again; I don't care how much money you have. Do you understand me?”

Harry gulped, “Yes, yes I understand, and I would never do that! My girls would kill me!”

She relaxed, “I'm sure you wouldn't, but, I have to give the same speech to every new visitor; otherwise they may think that the girl is available to them at school just by tossing a few galleons at them.”

Standing; Eloise rang a bell, “One of the girls will be by to show you to your room in just a moment Harry. Remus; Rebbecca will be taking care of you herself, if you don't object.”

Remus smiled broadly; “Very little would please me more, Eloise.”

“Very well, I'll see the two of you at dinner, enjoy your time here.” There was a knock on the door, and Rebbecca was standing there, “Come on Remus; I've got your usual room set up. Harry, someone will be here in just a moment. When she heard you were here, she volunteered to get you settled in.”

“Oh, no, please not a Boy who lived fan-girl.” He muttered to himself.

“Non, not a fan-girl, but a fellow Tri-Wizard Champion, would that be acceptable?”

“Fleur?”

End Chapter Twelve
Sign up to rate and review this story