Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Thirteen

by red_jacobson

Harry and Fleur clean up; Pansy's ordeal begins; Cho get's the message, and we see some other familiar faces. WARNING: There is a brief scene of sexual violence in this chapter, be prepared.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 2376 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (13/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal,

FEEDBACK: Has anybody ever said no? But, please, if you have criticism, please be as specific as you can so I can address the situation in the story if needed.


Immediately after last Chapter

“Fleur?”

“Oui?” Yes, Harry, it is me; now; would you like me to help you get settled in; or would you prefer somebody else?”

“Fleur, I may not be the brightest guy in the world, but if you think I'm going to turn down a chance to spend time with you, you're crazier than I am!” Harry said with a grin.

Fleur grinned in return; and taking him by the hand; led Harry up a flight of stairs to the 3rd floor. Opening a door at the end of the hall; Fleur said; “This is the nicest room we have that isn't Eloise's; now, set your trunk down and the elves will get you unpacked. I'll be preparing your bath, so, if you would get out of those robes we can get them cleaned.”

“I'll be happy to take these robes off, Fleur, but, that wouldn't be fair, you seeing me, and I don't get to see you?” Harry teased, and was pleased to see the French beauty blush slightly.

“What happened to you this year Harry? The Harry I knew last year would certainly have never been able to be in the same room with me, let alone tell me he wants me naked as calmly as you are. I like the change, by the way.”

“What happened to me; well, a lot of things, but, mainly to answer your question; I have three women who love me, and each other, unconditionally; and they have made me a very happy, very confident man.”

“You have three women and you are staying here for the summer? It sounds like there is quite a story to tell, and I hope you would be able to share it with me later. For now though, since you asked so politely...” She waved her wand and the door shut and locked, and, reaching behind her neck, she opened a clasp and her robe fell from her body to pool at her feet.

Harry whistled in appreciation before removing his own clothing, grinning to himself as he saw Fleur's eyes widen at the sight of his cock.

“Damn! I should have gone for you instead of Rodger during the tournament!” Fleur breathed, “You put him to shame!”

“I couldn't have handled you then, gorgeous; but, we're here now, shall we try out the bath? That's something I haven't tried yet.”

“Well then, shall we?” Fleur led him into the bathroom, and the tub was easily the size of the tub in the Prefects Bathroom. A quick wave of her wand, and the tub filled with steaming soapy water.

“Climb in, Harry; I'll get you cleaned up; and then we can get delightfully sweaty all over again, how does that sound?”

Harry just smiled as he climbed into the tub; sighing in pleasure as the water soothed his muscles. As he leaned back, Fleur started soaping him up and washing his upper body. “So, would you like to tell me your story? I'm curious how a man with three lovers is here, and not in bed with them.”

“Well, it's kind of funny, actually; it all started about a week ago, in the Department of Mysteries....”

By the time Harry got done explaining what had happened, and why he was there, Fleur was done washing his body; and was starting on his hair. After she finished with that, she climbed into the tub with him and said; “So, you are basically here getting regular sex to keep your magical core from exploding, and, just possibly adding to your Harem; all the current members of which have magically bonded so that there is no jealousy between them? And you can satisfy all of these witches? I just have one thing to say,” as she straddled him, and placed his cock at her entrance, “Where do I apply?” she groaned as he filled her all the way.

“We can talk about that later!” Harry moaned as he started lifting her up on his cock. Before long the only sounds in the room were their breathing and the water splashing around in the tub. Fleur reached climax an instant before Harry did; and; as they rode the waves of pleasure; there was a flare of magic around them both. Climbing out of the tub, Fleur looked at Harry and said; “Well, I guess our magic decided I belong; that was the most amazing feeling; I'm just glad that you found that oath, otherwise I think Hermione would be far too jealous of me to be comfortable.”

“I think I'm even more glad that Ron has a girlfriend now, otherwise this would drive him around the twist.” Harry chuckled.

“Ah, the Weasley's; that is something I need to tell you about. I don't know if you were aware or not, but William and I were together for a while after the winter holidays; we parted badly; and that may affect how the family reacts to you once they learn that I have joined your Harem.” She giggled; “I never thought I'd be part of a Harem; this should be fun. One question; do your other girls enjoy spending time together?”

“If you mean, are they bisexual; the answer is yes! Luna and Padma are very actively bisexual; and Hermione, once she recovers from her injuries, will most likely be joining in as well. I take it you are also.”

“Harry, I am part Veela, you knew that, but what you may not know is that we are incredibly sensual beings; men or women, it doesn't matter, what matters is the pleasure and the closeness we can achieve.”

“Now, I've felt that monster inside of me; but now I'd like to taste you; so lay back on the bed.”

Harry did as directed, but he moved her around so that she was straddling his face as she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. He stretched out his tongue and enjoyed the taste of her juices, licking them as he nibbled on her lips. Remembering the trick that drove Luna crazy, he slid his tongue into her and started writing the alphabet on her walls. Fleur was soon panting and gasping as she tried to keep his cock in her mouth; she finally gave up when Harry wetted one of his fingers and slid it into her arse. She let him slip from her mouth and gave a shuddering cry as the orgasm hit her. Harry just waited patiently as she rode out the climax, and, when she did; she took him back into her mouth and soon made him cum as well.

After they recovered, Harry checked his watch, and, seeing that it was just 6:30; said; “I don't know about you; but I've worked up an appetite; shall we get dressed and get some dinner?”

“Of course, I'm hungry also, and on the way down, I'll show you my room, so you can find me when you want me.”

At his look, she said; “Harry; you need different women every day, if I understood you properly; and; until your Harem is completed, you will naturally want to be with different women each day. I'll be happy with the times we are together, until you leave, then, of course, I will leave with you.”

“Will Madam Eloise have a problem with you no longer being here?” Harry asked, cautiously; “I mean, I just got here today; and we've already started bonding. I can't imagine she will be very happy about it.”

“You might be surprised Harry; Eloise knows that we could decide to leave at a moments notice; that is why those of us that have been here for more than a month or two work on a day to day basis. I don't have any clients coming in this evening; and; honestly; after feeling you inside me; I don't think anybody else could measure up.”

“Just think, I haven't even gotten to your arse, yet; you'll be walking funny for a while after that.”

“Anyway; I'll stop and see the boss after we eat, and make arrangements to keep my room for the rest of the summer. I'll have to pay something, but, no problem, I've saved quite a bit these past few months.”

“That's something I've noticed about you Fleur; what happened to your accent? When we first met, your accent was incredibly thick, but now, other than a slight emphasis on certain words; it's hard to tell you weren't born and raised in the Kensington area.”

“Just like everything else in life Harry, it's magic! I took a magical language course, and can now speak English, Spanish, Russian and German fluently; it was a side effect of the course, that I now speak with the same accent of the person who created the course I used.”

“Magic, of course, why didn't I think of that?” Harry muttered, with a rueful grin. “Now, let's go get something to eat!”
Meanwhile

Pansy bit her lip to keep from screaming as the belt cracked against her back and arse. She didn't know what happened, but, as soon as the man entered her room; he grabbed her and threw her on the bed, ripping the pillowcase off of her. He plunged into her roughly, not caring if she was ready for him or not, she didn't understand why she couldn't fight him, but, once he grabbed her, she had to do whatever he said. She just hoped that he finished soon, so she could cry in peace. She gasped as the belt landed between her legs, but sighed as she heard it land across the room. 'Is he done?' she wondered, but then she felt his hand on her shoulder, forcing her off the bed and onto her knees. Knowing what was expected of her, she opened her mouth and let him use her, trying to think of anything but what was happening to her.....

In other room

Katie smiled at Alicia; who was working there part of the summer as well, as they put their arms around each other and started kissing, all the while hearing the click of the camera that Colin Creevey had brought in with him. They didn't know how he had gotten in, considering how young he was, but, he was here, and had paid the galleons, so, if he wanted to watch and photograph them making love, Katie certainly wasn't going to argue. Although she seriously doubted he'd be able to make her feel anything, considering the tiny bump he had in his trousers.

Down the Hall

Susan was dozing; basking in the afterglow of her guest that afternoon, she was fortunate the first person to choose her was a gentleman; he could have hurt her otherwise. As it was, it wasn't anybody she recognized, but he treated her magnificently; bringing her to several orgasms; before he shot all over her chest and belly. The 500 galleon tip he left certainly helped as well.

Cho's room

Cho let the smile drop as the door closed behind her guest. Running to the bathroom, she rinsed her mouth; trying to get the taste of him out of there. 'Gods above he was filthy! At least Cedric kept himself clean. Is this how I'm going to spend my life? On my knees sucking filthy men's cocks? I don't know what is wrong with me? Why am I even here?” She asked aloud, as she reached for the bottle of fire whiskey she had hidden in the cabinet. She wasn't expecting the mirror to answer her, let alone in her own voice. “You're here because you couldn't think of anyplace else to go; and you are craving some sort of human contact, even if you don't enjoy the way you are getting it. The face in the mirror changed, becoming a bearded man, who came out of the mirror entirely.

“Hello Cho, my name is Sirius Black, yes, that Sirius Black, but, I was innocent; anyway; I'm dead now so I can't hurt you; I tried to talk to you the other night, but you wouldn't listen. Please listen to me now! I am here to bring you a message from Cedric. He is sorry you are suffering now, but, things will get better, Harry does care for you; and; he will be watching out for you. But; speaking from personal experience, that whiskey isn't doing you any good; I had been drinking the day I died, and I got killed because I made a stupid mistake. Do yourself a favor, and put the booze away for now. You've committed yourself to spending the summer here, and, if you don't get a grip on your problem, you'll end up killing yourself before the month of August is half way up. Just hold on; try to get what pleasure you can from what you are doing, and things will improve very quickly.”

“I'm hallucinating again, that has to be it, there is no way that I'm talking to a dead man in a whorehouse bathroom!” Cho shook her head in disbelief.

“Even if this is a hallucination; which I'm not, is anything I've said wrong?” Sirius asked her.

“Well, no, not really; but, Cedric's dead. why would he care what happens to me? He's gone and he left me behind, he shouldn't care about me.”

“Silly girl, just because you die doesn't mean you don't care about those you left behind. I came back because I had strong connections to people here. Cedric could have come back, but knew you wouldn't be able to move on, and you have a lot to do before you are done. Think about that before you take another drink.”

Sirius faded back into the mirror, leaving a shaken young girl staring at her reflection; almost as if seeing it for the first time.


End Chapter Thirteen
Sign up to rate and review this story