Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Fourteen

by red_jacobson

Harry sees some familiar faces, Cho gets a pleasant surprise, and Katie gets worn out!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 3096 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (14/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal

FEEDBACK: Has anybody ever said no? But, please, if you have criticism, please be as specific as you can so I can address the situation in the story if needed.

Dinner that evening

Harry and Fleur arrived just as dinner was being served, and sat down next to Remus and Rebecca; who both looked freshly washed.
“So, Remus; enjoying your afternoon?” Harry grinned.

“About as much as you did, it looks like, Cub.” At the banter between the men, Rebecca and Fleur decided to have a little fun as well.

“So, Fleur; our young guest claimed he wasn't a virgin; true or false?”

Harry choked on his drink, not believing she would bring that up here. He heard giggles and looked up into the sparkling green eyes of Susan Bones. Sitting next to her was Katie and Alicia from the Quidditch team, was well as a few other girls he recognized from school; but didn't know their names, as well as several other girls he didn't know at all. He didn't like the way they were listening closely for Fleur's answer.

“Oh, true, definitely true; no virgin could last as long as he did, both times, and give me the pleasure he did.” Harry couldn't help but grin at the muttered reactions from some of the girls, he was sure he heard Susan saying something that sounded like “Lucky Bitch” and decided he definitely wanted to get to know the red headed 'Puff, especially after seeing what she'd kept hidden under those robes!

After the ice was broken, the conversation was kept light around the dinner table. Surprisingly, at least to Harry, nobody asked him about the rumors from his fight with Voldemort in the Ministry. But he was glad just the same.

After they finished eating, Fleur kissed him and said that she was going to be seeing the Boss. Harry stood up with her and followed her out of the room. “I forgot to give you this earlier, and you can use it to pay for your room here.”

“Harry, this is 1,000 galleons; that is way too much!”

“Fleur, Sirius left me the Black Family Fortune, and, on my birthday I inherit the Potter title and vaults. Besides, that mangy hound left me an additional 50,000 galleons that I had to spend by September 1st or the whole thing reverts to Draco Malfoy. You remember the little ferret don't you? Well, considering that his daddy was one of Voldemort's top lieutenants; I can't imagine that he would want to be any different; so, there is no way in hell I'll let him get his claws on the money!”

“Okay, I'll take the money; now, who are you going to be taking tonight? I saw a couple of the new girls looking like they wanted to eat you alive.”

“Well, I can already feel that I'll be spending time with Susan; but; I'm going to want to be rested so I can spend hours exploring parts of her body.”

“They are fabulous, aren't they?” The blond beauty giggled, “So, don't tell me you will be sleeping alone tonight!”

“Of course not, I've always enjoyed my time on the Quidditch team, and there were two of the reasons. I think I'll see if they want to ride my broomstick!”

Fleur smacked him on the shoulder at his comment. “Harry, don't ever, if you value your manhood, ever use such a cheesy line on me, or any of the other girls ever again!”

“Ow! Okay, I'll stop, but, it was such a perfect opportunity, I couldn't let it go to waste.”

“Yes, you could, and should, I realize that you are not quite 16; and still new to the wonders of women; but; one truth is almost universal, we hate cheesy lines, and it lowers the respect we have for the guy using them. Now, you are in a better position than most, in that some of us already know and like you; but, if you start using lines like that, you will sink lower than a Malfoy in their estimation, do you really want that?”

“Um, no, I guess not.” Harry said, looking like a dejected puppy.

“Don't try the puppy look on me Harry, it won't work! I am not angry with you, and, in certain circumstances, such us the two of us behind closed doors, it might have even been mildly funny; but; these girls hear nonsense like you were spouting all the time, and, if you think they won't remember you saying it when they get back to school, you're crazy. Just, be yourself with them; and you'll be just fine. Now, give me a kiss for luck, and I'll see you later if you want to stop by.”

Harry gave her a kiss that curled her toes and she left giggling to find Madame Eloise.

Going back into the dining area, he was a little disappointed to see that Alicia had already left, as had Susan; but Katie was finishing her dinner. Walking over to her, he sat next to her and started talking about Quidditch. Katie grinned at him, and went along, until she finished eating; and then she said; “While I appreciate the fact that you waited for me to finish; why don't we skip the preliminaries and head up to my room? I'm very curious to find out what happened to you; you've changed a hell of a lot in just a week or so; and I don't imagine you feel like having this conversation in front of everybody, do you?”

“Not really, no,” He said, as he stood up and took Katie's hand.

If he had looked behind him when the two of them walked out the door, he would have seen Cho coming in the other door. Her eyes widened in surprise when she recognized him, and, something almost like hope flickered across her face. 'Maybe the ghost was right, and Harry will watch out for me.' she thought, and started eating with more gusto than she thought she would.

Katie's room; a little later

“Wow! That's quite a story, Harry; and; if it were anybody else, I'd say it's a load of Nundu-crap to get a bunch of Sex, but, since it is you; and this stuff just seems to happen to you; I'll just say you are fortunate that your girls are so understanding.”

“Well, because of the bond, they know how I feel about them, and I know how they feel about me. There is no possibility of jealousy, the magic makes that impossible. But I don't want you to think that I'm the only one getting anything from the bond, the girls share my magical core, and it gives them a power boost as well.”

“That's good to know, but, I have a question; does every girl you sleep with get bonded to you? Because, even though I like you a lot, you're a good guy and great on a broom; I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with you as part of a Harem. I've got plans of my own for my future, as I'm sure you understand.”

“Of course, from what we've discovered, the bond only activates if both of us really want it to; which is good, because, otherwise, I think that Madame Eloise would be slightly annoyed at me. Hell, Fleur already partially bonded with me and she is talking to Madame Eloise about it now. But, since we are here, why don't we get started?”

Katie nodded, and removed her outer robe, showing her naked muscular body underneath. “Very nice Katie, and you keep yourself shaved? Wow! I can't wait to get my tongue in there!”

“As soon as you get naked, I'll be happy to let your tongue play!” Harry tossed his robe into the corner and climbed on to the bed, with Katie taking a seat on his face. Deciding that he wanted to do something a little different; he used his tongue to tease her clitoris into standing out, then locked his lips on it and began humming 'Weasley is our King!” Katie didn't last very long as the intense sensations rocked from her clit all the way through her body and back to her pussy. She squealed as the pleasure built and built again, until he finally released her and she fell into climax.

“Wow!” she panted, as she tried to catch her breath; “that was incredible!” Looking down at Harry's straining erection; she said; “But I've left you hanging, let's take care of that, shall we? What's your pleasure, my mouth, fanny or arse?” She asked with a cheeky grin.

“How about all of the above? If we are only going to have this one time together, I would like to do everything possible, if that's okay with you?”

“Sure! In fact, if you don't mind, I've got a couple of fantasies that you starred in, and I'd love to act them out. Damn! There must be a charm on the room that lowers inhibitions; I can't believe I just came out and said that!”

“Well, I'm always willing to help out a friend; why don't you tell me your fantasies, and we'll see what we can do, okay?”

Katie nodded; then said; “The first one would be hard to do here, because it takes place in the Locker Room Showers, you are alone showering after a game, your eyes are closed, just enjoying the shower, and I sneak in and climb into the shower with you; you open your eyes as you feel my mouth on you; and lean back against the wall as I suck you until you cum in my mouth.”

“I like that idea; and; I'll admit, I've had similar thoughts about you; of course; I've also imagined sneaking into the girls locker room under my invisibility cloak, and watching you, Alicia and Angelina making love in the shower. Naturally you know I'm there, and the three of you invite me to join....”

“That sounds like fun, and I'll have to talk to the other girls, see what we can do about making it a reality; especially since the three of us have been known to use the showers for some after game fun.”

Harry smiled as he pictured the scene; then ; said; “I'm going to go take a shower, it's been a rough game. I'll you guys up in the common room in a bit, okay?”

Then he turned and walked into the bathroom. Katie waited a few minutes then followed him in.

Afterward; Katie said; “Damn! That was even better than the fantasy! I can't believe you are able to lift me up like that! When you held me upside down with my hair touching the ground, and your cock in my throat, you owned me! I would have done anything for you then, hell, I still would now.”
“So you liked it when I took control?” Harry asked, seriously as he looked into her eyes.

Katie moaned; “Oh yes, Sir; very much, I've always enjoyed it when I've played the submissive.”

“Do you have a safe word?”

“Yes, Master, my safe word is “Wronsky Feint”

“Very well, I'm going to lay you down on your bed, and tie you spread eagle, so you can't do anything but lay there and moan, and then I'm going to take your pussy and your arse, until I am ready to cum, and then I will paint your arse with my cum, and you won't be able to do anything about it. What do you say to that?”

“I have restraints in my bottom dresser drawer master! But, please hurry; I'm about to cum just picturing it!”

It was only a work of a minute to find the restraints and have Katie completely tied down on the bed. “You look delicious Katie, In fact, I wish I had a picture of you this way; all spread out and helpless, your pussy juices soaking the bed. If I did; I'd blow the picture up to life size, and hang it over the fireplace in my house.”

Katie just moaned.

Climbing on the bed behind her, Harry fingered her pussy, to make sure she was wet enough, before sliding the head of his cock along her lips. Katie whimpered; “Please Master, don't tease me; I've been a good girl!”

'I would never have pictured her as a bottom,' Harry mused, as he gripped her by the hips and slid all the way inside. He started slowly, but built up speed as he pumped into her. Katie tried to move backwards toward him, but the restraints kept her from doing so.

Harry lowered himself onto Katie's back, and reached under her, fondling her nipples as he plowed her. He felt her clench around his cock, and she shrieked out his name, shuddering with her climax. Harry was still rock hard, and, as she came down from her climax, he grabbed his wand and stretched and lubed her rear hole.

Pulling back slightly; he put the crown of his cock at her rear entrance. Pushing forward slowly, he groaned at the tightness and the heat, and Katie gasped at the pressure and the sensation of fullness. “Oh, yes Master, take my arse, it's yours!”

It took a few minutes, because he had to adjust to the feeling, but he was all the way inside her behind. He took his time pumping her, and reach down and fingered her pussy as he was fucking her, and, soon, a combination of her submissiveness; the tightness of her arse, and, his general exertions caused him to paint the inside of her ass with cum. Katie bucked against him when she felt him peak, and she came at the same time.

After he had pulled out; and released Katie from the restraints; he picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, where he used the spell Fleur used earlier, and the tub was filled with hot soapy water. He supported her in the tub, as she recovered from the intensity of the sex; and; when she could talk again; she said; “Damn! And you do that every day? No wonder Luna decided you need a Harem! That much pleasure would kill me in a week, or else leave me a drooling vegetable.”

“Well, you were pretty amazing yourself; I never thought you'd be into bondage, it was a new experience for me as well. And, if you want a replay after we get back to school, I'm sure the girls would love to watch us together.”

“Hmmm, that's something to think about, but, right now, I think I need some sleep; can you put me to bed Harry? You don't have to leave if you don't want to, but I really need to recover.”

“I think I'm going to wander around some, I've got too much energy to sleep.” As he dried Katie and laid her on her bed, he bent down and kissed her softly; “I'll leave your tip on the dresser. Thank you!”

Leaving 300 galleons on her dresser, Harry got dressed and switched on the privacy light as he shut the door behind him.

Looking at his watch, he was mildly surprised to see it was already 11:30 at night, and, deciding to get some sleep, he went down to the lounge to get a drink before bed. The lounge was almost empty when he got there, the only girl in there was Alicia. She looked up when he came in; and said; “Damn, Harry, what did you do to Katie; did you wear her out?”

“What do you mean? She's fine, just wanted to get some sleep.”

Alicia whistled lowly; “Damn, you did wear her out! Sex usually energizes Katie; and she's bouncing around the room, it's kind of annoying; but, if you wore her out, it must have been amazing for her.”

Harry shrugged, “I know that I enjoyed it, and she enjoyed me helping her with one of her fantasies, so I hope that it was amazing for her.”

Alicia's eyes widened, “Which fantasy, the shower one, or the bondage one?”

“The shower one; and I think I blew her mind when I picked her up in the shower and held her upside with my cock in her mouth, and her hair touching the floor. I didn't realize she had a fantasy about being tied up; it's no wonder she lost her mind when I tied her to the bed.”

“Oh, I wish I wasn't so sore right now, I'd ask you for a demonstration; but; that's the breaks, maybe another time.”

“What happened that you are sore? Did somebody hurt you?” Harry asked quietly.

“Oh, no, no!” Alicia laughed, I just had a visitor who was a lot larger than I'm used to, and he stretched me more than I've ever been before. I'll be fine in the morning.”

“Okay; if that's all it is. I came in here to grab a butterbeer before bed, so, I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast I suppose.”

“'Night Harry, see you in the morning.”

Harry walked back up the steps, and stopped at Fleur's door. Not seeing the privacy light lit, he knocked gently. The door was opened quickly; and Fleur gestured him in, smiling.
“It went well with Madame Eloise, I take it?”

“It went better than I expected; she didn't get upset, and was happy to let me rent the room for the rest of the summer. She did ask me to help some of the newer girls, showing them how to present themselves, and talk to different types of customers. She's even going to put a couple of notice me not charms on the door so that I won't be disturbed by customers.”

“Excellent, I'm glad I didn't cause you any problems. Now, would you like to come up to my room? Nothing has to happen tonight, it's just that I've gotten used to sleeping with a beautiful woman in my bed, and I don't want to go without.”

“Let me grab a couple of things, and I'll be ready to go.”

End Chapter Fourteen

Okay; that's all for today; I'll be posting more of this story on Monday, but I'm going to be working on my other WIPs over the weekend.

Thanks for all your feedback and support.
Sign up to rate and review this story