Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer.

Chapter 2.

by madzMCRMY 2 reviews

Mikey tries to figure out what Kinsie and Gerard are talking about..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-06-16 - 491 words

1Insightful
Mikey's POV;

After Kinsie walked downstairs to see Gerard I didn't know what to do. I thought I was the one closest to her. I know it sounds immature, but it made me feel..jealous. What could they be talking about? I could tell by the look on her face there was something seriously bothering her, and she would tell me if there was. Maybe I did something, but what could I have done?

Being the immature person I am, I tried listening in on the conversation. Just my luck, the basement door was closed. I could hear nothing but muffled voices. Then, I swear I heard crying. It took everything I had in me not to run down there. I decided to just sit by the door, the voices were stopping. I just closed my eyes and rested by body against a wall.

[An hour later.]

Kinsie was still downstairs with Gerard. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know what the hell was going on, and why Kinsie wouldn't talk to me. I quietly turned the doorknob and silently opened the door, tip-toeing down the stairs. I peeked over the banister to see Gerard laying on his bed, with Kinsie on top of him, their arms around eachother. Immediately I thought the worst-Kinsie and Gerard being a couple, behind my back. Would they really do that? I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. I've always kindof had a crush on Kinz, and only Gerard knew that. He wouldn't do that to me, would he? Not thinking, or even caring if I woke them up, I ran up the stairs and slammed the basement door.

Kinsie's POV;

I woke up to a loud slamming noise, and then Gerard jumping up, knocking me off the bed. "Oh fuck, Kinz I'm sorry." I sat up and got back on the bed. "It's okay..what was that?" I said rubbing my swollen eyes. Gerard looked around the room. "Who knows."
There was a long, awkward pause.
Gerard pushed his long black hair out of his face. "I'm sorry." He said again quietly. I stood up and hugged him, trying to keep myself from crying again. "It's alright Gee..Um, I better go. After we found out about-" I tried to think of a good way to say this."..problem, my parents have been really over-protective of me. They probably want me home."
"Yeah.." he said looking down. "Bye Kinz."
"Bye Gee." I said as a ran up the stairs. "Oh, and please don't tell Mikey. I need to find a good way to break it to him."
"Don't worry, kid. I won't." Gerard said sadly. I knew he was going to have a problem keeping this from him, but he had to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is short again, but I have to get off. XP
But I put up a new chapter quicker than I expected!! Hahah.
Please review (:.
Sign up to rate and review this story