Categories > Celebrities > The Used

Heaven By Your Side

by Jessica_Angel

The Used Story

Category: The Used - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 1223 words

?Blocked
Heaven By Your Side

Jessica met Jeph two years ago backstage after an The Used concert.When Jeph saw her that was all it took.He didn't see any other girl in the room.He knew she was the one that could make him happy.When he asked her out, that was all she needed to know she was special. Right before she left, he kissed her and that was the very start of a wonderful relationship.She was always there when he came home after every tour. She was his stress release and he loved her for it. Jessica was the only one for him and Jeph was the only one for her. They have been together what seemed forever but was only two years.

One day she stood in the doorway and watched as he played his bass. The noise was sometimes unbearable, but that's how his emotions worked. But there was no mistaking that he really loved her. She walked closer to him and gently touched him on the cheek. Yes he was sweating but she didn't care. He stopped playing and just let her touch him. He put down the bass and he felt her hand leave him. She took off her shirt and pressed into his back. Jeph felt her hard nipples and her small hands rub up and down his strong powerful, tattooed arms.He let her touch all she could of him. Jessica stopped, grabbed her shirt and left the room. She left him confused, so confused he followed her. But Jessica had dissappeared. She didn't make any sound, so Jeph went back to the room that had his bass. Jeph was about to play when he heard the strange sounds coming from the living room. So he left the room and went to check. Once he walked into the living room, he saw her on the couch. Jessica was touching herself while watching the sex tape he had made.Jeph had it made the first time they had sex. Anyway what she was doing at this moment had him so turned on, so he took off his shirt, laid it on a chair and walked behind the couch. He just stood their just waiting for the perfect moment to touch her.

A minute later, he leaned over the couch so he could gently touch her. First he touched her arms, then he reached lower and gently squeezed her firm breasts. Her hands were inside her panties just gently rubbing her sensitive clit. He wasn't gonna have her touching what was his. So Jeph grabbed her hands and moved them out of her panties. She knew he liked to control but after all the times he pleased her, she wanted this to be her turn to please him. The only real problem was how could she turn this game around so she controled him. Jessica got up off of the couch and headed into their bedroom. He followed. Once inside, Jeph shut the door and grabbed her and passionatly kissed her. She didn't return the kiss and she back away from him. Jessica moved Jeph followed. She pushed him onto the bed. He back up to the head board and she took out the hand cuffs and hand cuffed him to the head board. She stripped off his jeans and boxers leaving him naked and helpless. Jessica got off of the bed slowly started to do a strip tease, which was only turning him on more. Jeph knew if he struggled, his wrists would get sore. Jessica finished taking off her clothes. She got on the bed and straddled his thighs.Her hands started to stroke his hard member. He closed his eyes and was moaning for her not to stop. But she stopped and got off of him. Jeph opened his eyes and just watched her every move. He knew if he said anything, she would just leave him the way he was.She soon got back on the bed and kissed him passionately on the lips.Then she moved down to kiss his neck. Jessica licked down his chest and sucked on his nipple causing him to moan. She moved further down and licked and sucked on his sensitive skin.

Jessica knew he was enjoying everything she was doing to him. She moved further down and gently and slowly sucked on his erect memeber. He moaned his approval and she kept on with her mission of total pleasure. She stopped sucking and moved back up his body and kissed him on the lips. She reached over to the night stand and grabbed the key and unlocked the hand cuffs. She removed the cuffs completely and she couldn't wait until he touched her. He took a hold of her and moved her so she was on the bottom of him, before he positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her.Jessica wrapped her legs around him cauing him to go deeper and she moaned.Jeph kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. He loved her more taking control over something that he would have done to her. He thrusted over and over into her warm,wet,tight womenhood. She arched her back and she came. Her walls tightened around his hard member causing him to come inside her. Jeph pulled out and layed beside her. He put his arms around her as they caught their breathe. He honestly knew there wasn't another girl like her and there never will be. Jessica turned in his arms and he kissed her, she kissed back. She was happy with him and always would be. She couldn't imagine any other guy but him. They could always count on each other as well be each others best friend, Jeph knew she would love him as long as thery were together.

"So I take it you liked me taking control." Jessica said.

"It turned me on and you should do it more often." Jeph replied.

"I should just leave the control to you." Jessica said.

"Why when we can share it?" Jeph asked.

"If you want to be hand cuffed again,then I can do that." Jessica answered.

"And leave me helpless for someone to find me." Jeph said.

"I think it would be funny if you were hand cuffed and someone like Bert walked in." Jessica replied.

"Baby, don't you even think about doing that." Jeph said.

"I bet he would be wondering what the hell I did to you." Jessica replied.

"Jess, I don't think having Bert see me naked and hand cuffed is gonna faze him." Jeph said.

"So you've done it before?" Jessica asked.

"Not naked but hand cuffed to a bed. And before you ask, I was drunk, Quinn enough said." Jeph answered.

She fell asleep with his arms around her and her just gently kissed her shoulder, neck and finally realized she was the most precious thing in his would and everyday his love for her showed through his music, some how since she was in his life everything was better than before. Jessica was the one good thing he needed.Jeph was even happier than ever when she was around and he wouldn't know what to do if he lost her.Jessica was perfect for him like an angel in heaven.
Sign up to rate and review this story