Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Partying ways

by slashesbabi

I suck at summaries but mainly the story is about when slash izzy and Ashley go out partying

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 495 words - Complete

?Blocked


Ashley woke up and rolled over falling off the bed and landing with a soft thud. "Damn" she cursed quietly. "Whats wrong baby" asked Slash with a tired voice. "What does is look like" she said playfully laying on the floor."It looks like you didnt make it to the bed" he said with a chuckle. "Haha very funny" she said. Slash got off the bed to pick up ashley. "I love you so much baby" she cooed as he kissed her on the head, just as Izzy came in. "Hi Izzy-poo" she said playfully."Good Moring ashley" he replied. "hmmm" said Ashley as she cocked her head to the side. What ya thinkin about Ashley" asked Izzy. "Lets goto a club tonight" she said happily. "umm sure" Slash and Izzy said in unison. "Yaaa" said Ashley.

~~~~~Later that day~~~~~
"Get out of the damn bathroom Slash,I have to get ready". yelled Ashley. "OK OK chill out Ash" said slash as he opened the door, he was wearing black leather pants and a tight red shirt, Izzy was wearing blue jeans and a black tee-shirt. "I'll be out in a minute baby" she said, walking into the bathroom. In a few minutes she returned wearing a short black skirt and a red tube top. "Wait I need to do somthing" she said. she sat on the bed and lifted her skirt up and removed her thong putting it away. Slash eyes got huge "Umm Ashley...why did you do that?" he asked. "Cuse its sexy" she cooed, as she put on her lace up platforms. "Come on lets go" she said walking down the steps.


~~~~~At the club~~~
Ashley was drunk no doubt about it, she couldnt speak straight. "Come on slash lets dance" she said pulling him onto the dance floor. She was dancing realy dirty. She turned around and faced slash, jumped up and wraped her legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around her, she shook her body and threw her head back, she lifted her head back up, "were is izzy?" Asked ashley. "I dont know he said somthing about shaggin some chick he met" said slash. "oh...Lets do it baby" said Ashley with a sexy voice. He Picked her up and carried her to the car, he opened the door and set her down, shutting the door. She layed on her back on the seat, she began to unbutton his pants pulling them off and setting them on the floor of the car.She lifted up her skirt, he posined himself at her opening and thrusted in her. she let out a yell of pleasure as he came in her moaning as he did. He removed himself from her puttling his clothes back on. "Izzy's probally wondering were we are" said Ashley, "No, hes gettin layed he is completely mindless" said slash with a smile. "I love you baby" said ashley. "love you too baby" he replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story