Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ever The Same

by Firith

Based on the song "Ever the Same" by Rob Thomas, was written for a friend. [Bold] are song lyrics. [Italics] are flashbacks.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 2497 words - Complete

?Blocked
We were drawn from the weeds
We were brave like soldiers
Falling down under the pale moonlight



Flashback

“I bet you can’t catch me, Fwankie!” The girl’s voice traveled through the field. Her crystal like childish laugh filled the little boy’s ears.

“I bet I can, Kristian!” He said standing up and running after the pink dress that flowed between the white little flowers.

Both kids ran pass the field till they reached the small brook at the end. Kristian swiftly jumped up and climbed the old willow, watching Frankie from up there. He was just getting to the tree, when a branch tangled his feet and the boy fell hard on the ground. Kris gasped and immediately jumped off to the ground.

“Are you okay, Fwankie?” She said sitting beside her friend.

“I’m okay…” He said trying to muffle the sobs and the tears. She looked at his knee seeing an ugly scratch filled with dirt and blood.

“Does it hurt?”

“No!” Frankie hurried to answer. “It’s okay.” He said faking a smile behind his tears.

“Yes it does!” Kris said stubbornly. She took a tissue from her dress pocket and soaked in the brook, coming back and cleaning Frankie’s knee. He twisted his fingers in the dirt, holding back all the hisses. Kris looked up to him and smiled. Frankie got lost for a few seconds on her smile and forgot about the pain. “There! See it wasn’t so bad!” Frankie looked at his knee.

“Thanks…” He said softly. The dirt and the blood were gone. The little kid grabbed his friend’s face and kissed her cheek, smiling to her. Kris blushed.


You were holding to me
Like a someone broken
And I couldn't tell you but I'm telling you now



The rest of the afternoon, both kids played by the willow, washing their bare feet on the brook, running around and lying on the ground trying to make shapes for the clouds passing above them. Frankie kept talking bout a sheep shaped one when he noticed Kris wasn’t taking. He watched her as she was fast asleep by his side. He smiled and stared at her till the sun slowly went down and he knew it was time to get back. Frankie didn’t want to wake her up, so he took her and placed her on his back, carrying her back to her house. He had to wake her up, though, and help her climb the fence to get to her room.

“Thank you, Fwankie…” She said with a sleepy voice and kissed her friend’s cheek before closing the window and get into bed. Frankie touched his face where she kissed him and smiled goofily. Then he climbed back down and ran down the road to his house.


End flashback


We would stand in the wind
We were free like water
Flowing down
Under the warmth of the sun



Kris walked fast through the crowded streets, eager to get to the small coffee place they were supposed to meet. She smiled as she watched the water on the floor glistening with the street light, remembering how the rain used to glisten with the moonlight when they were by the willow at night. She walked a little faster till she finally reached the place.
Frankie was there, sitting with his back to the door, staring down at his coffee when a kiss on his cheek startled him.

“Oh my fucking god, Kristian!” He said startled, but happy at the same time, he stood up and hugged her tight. “I can’t believe you’re here!”

“I couldn’t believe when you called me. How have you been? I saw you getting very busy…” She said with a smile sitting across the table and staring at him.

“Ah, well, there’re not many places I can hide now, right?” He said with a smirk.

Both talked about the years in their lives where they lost contact. Though it wasn’t awkward, it took them mere seconds to talk to each other like they were together just yesterday. Hours passed by without them noticing, till Kris saw the place almost empty.

“Geez! Look at the hour!” She said.

“Oh my… How long have we been here?”

“Almost 3 hours!” Frankie and Kris laughed. “They’re gonna kick us out.”

“Wanna continue this on my apartment?” Frankie asked sheepishly.

“Sure…” Kris said feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. Both stepped out side: it was raining again.


Now it's cold and we're scared
And we've both been shaken
Hey, look at us
This doesn't need to be the end



Flashback

“Frank, it’s only rain!! Water! You know?” A 15 years old Kris yelled up to Frankie’s window.

“I know it’s water! But I don’t feel like getting wet today!”

“You’re a pussy! Get your ass out here!”

“Kris! I’m 18 now! I can’t be running around on the rain!”

“Oohh, want me to get you a wheel chair, grandpa?” Kris laughed.

“That’s it!!” Frankie boiled in rage and nearly jumped out of the window, Kris took off running with the boy on her tail, slipping on the wet ground, laughing at him.

“C’mon, grandpa! Aren’t you too old to run in the mud like when we were 5?” Kris slipped and landed on her ass. “Damn!” Frankie was running and tried to slow down before crashing on Kris, with no luck. He landed flat on top of her. Both broke in a giggle fit.

“Hey there…” He said.

“Hi.” Both stared at each other. Frankie pulled a hair out of Kris’ face, leaving a mud stain on it. “Thanks! I’ll wear it as make up.” She giggled some more.

“Even mud fits you.” Frankie said leaning in slowly and planting a tender kiss on her lips. Kris was shocked at first, but then gave in, kissing back as best as she could, seeing it was her first kiss. Frankie pulled back. “I-I-I’m s-sorry…” He stammered sitting up. Kris reached out and took his hand.

“It’s okay, Frankie…” She said with a smile, running a finger over her lips. “It was amazing.” She said beaming at him. Frankie smiled back, leaning in again and kissing her a little more forcefully this time. They were making out for a while, till the rain and the cold interrupted them.

“C’mon, let’s go back before you catch a cold.” He said helping her to her feet. Both were soaking wet and covered in mud. So they ran back to their homes.

End flashback


Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down



As they reached Frankie’s apartment, both were giggling for running in the rain like when they were kids.

“I never thought I’d be running in the rain again with you.” Kris said.

“I know… is not like I can do it with someone else…” Frankie said as he unlocked the door and led her inside.

“What? Your girlfriend doesn’t run with you?”

“First of all, I don’t have a girlfriend.” He went to turn the heat on as he peeled himself from his wet jacket. Kris did the same and handed it to Frank.

“Being that hot and famous!” She teased.

“Haha…” He laughed sarcastically. “Actually, it because I kind of already have one… Though I’m not so sure.” Frankie said softly, hiding his face and sitting on the couch beside Kris.

“Okay… I’m lost here.” She looked at him with confusion all over her face.

“Well, remember when I left? I don’t know what we had back there… and I kinda…” He sighed heavily.


Flashback

“Why do you have to leave, Frank?” Kris stood leaning on the wall watching Frankie go around his room packing.

“Cause I got this great deal to go to college! You know I want to go to college…” He gave her a sad look. “I’m sorry Kris, but I’ll be back!”

“Liar! You’ll forget about me and have a nice college girlfriend!” Kris crossed her arms on her chest and pouted. “Then you’ll get married and have tons of kids a big house and a dog!” That was really amusing to Frank, but she was being serious so he didn’t laugh.

“I won’t.” He said getting close to her. “You’ll always be my girl, okay?” Frankie hugged her.

“Promise!” She demanded, making Frankie giggle.

“I promise, angel! Now help me get these things done or I’ll miss the damn bus!”

End flashback


“Kris, I know I didn’t keep my promise, but I really didn’t stop thinking about you for a minute.” He faced down. “I’m sorry, angel.” Kris chuckled.

“No one has called me angel in ages… It’s nice to hear it again.” She looked at him and he saw the same 15 years old girl that was in his room watching him pack, the same 4 years old cleaning his scratched knee, the same girl on the pink dress climbing up a tree, climbing up the fence and crawling inside his room in the middle of the night. The same girl lying on the mud waiting for him to kiss her. But this time, he didn’t even felt nervous. He just leaned in and kissed her. Kris responded to the kiss feeling her heart was about to explode.


You tide me over
With a warmth I'll not forget
But I can only give you love



Frankie took Kris and led her to the bedroom, kissing her all the way, till both flopped down the bed. Both started to peel each other clothes, her hands running under his shirt and tossing it away, making him shiver. Her touch always got him.

“Nice podge there!!” Kris said poking Frankie’s navel, he couldn’t suppress a grunt. She laughed at him. “Down, boy!”

His mouth diverted to her neck as his hands unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra. He looked down at her.

“What?” She asked feeling a little cold for his warm skin being so far from her. Frankie couldn’t say a word, mesmerized by her. “I not like you haven’t seen me before…” She whispered.

“Frank Iero! Get back here with my bikini top!” Kris chased him covering her breasts. Then she tripped to the ground. Frankie saw her and ran back to her, helping her up, realizing she wasn’t covering her self anymore. Both faces went blank, Kris yanked the bikini from his hands and Frankie covered his eyes with his hands, peaking through his fingers. “I’m gonna fucking kill you!”

“I know, but that was a long time ago and you were like 14. Lots of things change…” Frankie’s breath sped up as his mouth got back to her neck and he massaged her breasts tenderly. Then his hands went for her pants, unzipping them and slipping them down, followed by her panties and his mouth. He kissed his way down and then back up.

“Oh, Frankie…” Kris breathed out, caressing his nape with her nails. Once he was back up, kissing her hungrily again, she went for his buckle, undoing it and unzipping his pants in no time, sliding her hand inside his boxers.

“Oooh…” He grunted, making an involuntary thrust into her hand. She chuckled.

“Whoa! Watch it there kid!” Frankie said with a bit of panic in his voice as he just dodged a fist into his crotch.
“Aaww… The baby maker must be treated nicely!” Kris said with a giggle, caressing Frankie on top of his jeans. He bucked his hips to her unconsciously and blushed furiously.


Soon enough all clothes were scattered on the floor. Frankie and Kris were kissing forcefully, touching every path of the exposed skin. Desire and lust clouding their senses and love taking over their minds, Frankie took her thigh and lifted it up. He stared into her eyes.

“You ready?”

“For you, always…” She said with a longing look. Frankie smiled and kissed her again as he entered her warmth. Both gasped at the feeling. He gave her a moment to adjust before starting a slow pace. He wanted both of them to enjoy this as they waited too long to have each other like this. Kris whined.

“You okay?” He asked concerned.

“I’m okay… Go faster…” She said pressing her body against him, bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Both got lost on each other, every move reminding them this is was always supposed to be. Sweat was soon covering both of them. Frankie licked and nibbled at her neck, taking in the salty flavor of her skin. Kris wrapped her legs around his strong hips giving him more leverage, allowing him to go deeper into her. Soon enough, Frankie buried his head on her neck, circling her body with his arms, pressing her hard against him as she did the same.

“I’m…” She tried to say something, but was cut off by the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Frankie didn’t even make the attempt to speak and only let out a deep grunt as he spilled everything he had inside her. Kris looked outside the window just to catch a little piece of sky showing up between the clouds, with a weak star shining on it.

“Frankie… can we stay like this forever?” Kris asked as she snuggled into Frank, staring at the millions stars above them.
“Sure, angel…” He said kissing her forehead. “And even if I’m gone, just look up and you’ll know I’ll be here, staring at the same stars, okay?” Kris nodded, fighting the tears that came to her eyes.


Frankie kissed Kris again and led her into the sheets, making sure she was comfortable and warm.

“I really missed you Frankie.” She said, placing her head on his chest. He ran his fingers through her still wet hair.

“I did too, angel, but I’m not planning to go anywhere now!”

“Good, I wasn’t planning to let you go again either!” Both laughed. Her crystal child laugh again flooded his ears and his heart, knowing he was home. Slowly, she started to fall asleep.


Fall on me tell me everything you want me to be
Call on me: I'll be there for you and you'll be there for me



Frankie watched Kris sleeping in his arms, her wet hair sticking to her face. He smiled.

“I love you, Frank!” She yelled as the rain poured down on her, making her hair stick to her face, as the bus Frankie was on drove away. Frankie just waved out of the window smiling back at her.


“I love you too, angel.”


Forever it's you
Forever in me
Ever the same
Sign up to rate and review this story