Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Sun, The Moon, And One More? [Ryan/OFC/Brendon]

by Lollipops_n_Gumdrops

It's hard enough loving one person. Even harder when you love two. You have to fight for what you love because in the end it will be worth it. [Requested!]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 1304 words

?Blocked
This is written for frankismyhomefry, who took the time to answer all the requirements. I hope I didn't dissapoint you too much, hun! If you want things changed or you don't like how it started, I'll happily try to change it to what you want.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The first time she saw them was at a local shopping mall. It was a quiet day, unlike the regular crowded and overheated Saturdays that usually passed in the mall, and today the air conditioners were actually working, so nobody was complaining about the undying heat or the way their hair was sticking to their foreheads from sweat. Overall, it was just a better day than usual.

She was in a good mood.

She was working her normal job, in a small clothing store near a Starbucks. It wasn’t a big store, but it held a lot of things that appealed to a certain type of person. It had the outrageous skinny jeans that everybody seemed to love these days, it had fingerless gloves and hello kitty t-shirts, it had rainbow beaded gay pride necklaces that stood proudly on the cashiers desk, and there was a rack of CD’s sporting the latest loud and usually ridiculous music.

It was basically a hot topic wannabe.

She was bopping her head along to the song that was blasting from the large speakers that lined the roof, and she was watching the music video on the small television behind the cashiers counter. Her legs were dangling off a hot pink swivel stool, and her sandals were abandoned on the floor, leaving a set of colourful painted toenails wiggling to the beat. One of her hands was inside a bag of Doritos, and her fingertips were orange and powdery. That was of course, until she licked the salty cheese away with her tongue.

Once in a while she’d take a look around the store, to make sure that nobody needed her help, but it was usually just because she was checking out the people coming in. A lot of interesting crowds came in from time to time, and Katie liked knowing when that happened. She liked it when she met people who weren’t afraid to be a little different.

Licking her lips, she dug into her back pack and fished out her cell phone. It was cheap and cracked, and the ringer didn’t work anymore, but she didn’t mind. Katie flipped the phone open, checking her messages with a set of lazy eyes.

The first one was from her friend Tracy. Katie rolled her eyes good naturedly as she read the ridiculously misspelled text.

==

From: Tracy (225-4639)

Message: Coffee l8r? Drew iz gonna b th3r3 2. @ 3. Strbks. :D

==

Katie almost had to stop herself from cringing. Drew was one of her old friends, but they had never really gotten along all too well in the first place. She did like Tracy though, and they usually gossiped about everything random that happened in their lives over lattes and double fudge brownies.

She texted back her reply, saying that yes, she would be there. Katie hummed indifferently. She couldn’t just say no. It would hurt her best friend’s feelings.

Wiping her other hand on her jeans, she flipped through the rest of her messages. None of them were important. Just hello’s and what’s ups, and the random baby thrown in somewhere in the jumble of words. Katie closed her phone and threw it back in her bag.

She continued to watch the music video, unconcerned and a little bit bored.

“Excuse me? Pff, in your dreams Ross. You know you just want a piece of this. And don’t worry; we’ll buy your precious hobo gloves. They’re over there, I think.”

Katie’s bright blue eyes casually strayed over towards the new voice, which was to be honest, incredibly loud even over the mega loud music. Her sight was met with two guys; one of them had more girly features, with longer hair and a bonier figure, whereas the other one was more curvaceous.

They were both incredibly attractive, and the one that wasn’t wearing eyeliner seemed to be unable to hold still, and was leading the other around the store by the hand, and pointing at random things and getting incredibly excited over it.

The feminine one didn’t look at all affected by the other male’s hyper-ness, and instead just rolled his eyes with an irritated look and made sarcastic comments that went unnoticed by the other. He looked like he didn’t want to be there at all.

Katie wasn’t sure, but by the way they were acting around each other, it seemed that they might be together. Their body language just seemed “couple-y”. She wasn’t too sure though, maybe they were just really close friends or something. She felt herself vaguely hoping they weren’t both gay, (as many of the customers were), because they were both rather cute, and she wouldn’t mind a couple of new numbers in her contact list.

As they approached the counter, the girly one with a pair of chequered fingerless gloves, and the hyper one with a bright pink hello kitty shirt and a thong that said, “Sexy Wild Thing.” The male didn’t seem embarrassed by the items, and neither did the other.

“Did you find everything okay?” Katie raised an eyebrow in amusement, but scanned all the items through. She had to ask that question to everyone, but she found herself waiting in anticipation in what their replies would be.

The hyper one looked at her, smiling. He had the largest chocolate brown eyes she’d ever seen. She now desperately hoped that at least this one would give her his number. He was maybe the cutest thing ever!

“Yes we did! I like your fingernails! Did you get them done at that place across from here? That place is awesome too. My friend used to go there all the time and she said they had the prettiest colours to choose from. I always wanted to get a manicure. Do you think they let guys get them too? That’d be so-“

The girly one slapped a hand over the other male’s mouth, cutting off the string of words that seemed to be flowing non-stop from his mouth. He looked at the boy with dangerously serious eyes. The boy stared back at him, unaffected.

Katie laughed, and put their items into bags after they paid. They were kind of amusing.“Thanks, but they’re actually fake. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a fucking salon before. The only thing I don’t like about them is the glue, it goes everywhere, and it’s really hard to get off leather.”

The hyper one nodded enthusiastically, and the other nearly ripped the bag from Katie’s hands. He didn't appear to care what she thought, and he didn't care if he was being rude. He wasn’t looking at Katie though; he was looking at his friend. His eyes were narrowed. He grabbed the boy’s hand and pulled him away. He seemed rather possessive. The hyper one waved and gave Katie a wide smile, promising that they would be back soon.

“Hurry the fuck up, Brendon. We’re going to be late for band practise.” The girly one snapped out, voice stony and cold.

Katie had both of her eyebrows up in the sky. She watched as they left. That little one was bitchy! The pretty ones always were. But then again, that one, Brendon, was incredibly sweet.

She took a sip of luke warm sprite, and smiled.

They were certainly interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story