Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

30 Minutes

by Firith

Based on the song "30 Minutes" by t.A.T.u. Yes, that's the end. Oneshot/Songfic.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 1427 words - Complete

?Blocked
30 Minutes


Carousels in the sky that we shape with our eyes
Under shade silhouettes casting shapes crying rain



Steph closed and locked the door behind her in the small bathroom. She was immediately assaulted by hands, mouth and a body that pressed her hard against the wall.

“How long till the show starts?” She asked breathlessly against his mouth.

“30 mins…” Frankie answered back, eagerly running his hands under her shirt cupping and massaging her breast, making her moan into his mouth.

“Fair enough…” Steph breathed out. She started to work on his belt, unzipping and pulling his pants down. She smiled as she realized he wasn’t wearing underwear. “How convenient.” Frankie chuckled and slid her skirt up, tangling his fingers in the lace of her panties, pulling it down slowly. His mouth traveled down to her neck and her cleavage. Steph lifted her leg up for Frankie to take her panties off, only one leg… they only had 30 minutes. Steph stroked him as his mouth went back up to her mouth.

“Fuck…” He muttered pressing her harder against the wall; Steph wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a leg on the sink. Frankie smiled to her and massaging her thigh he entered steadily. She bit her lip to prevent the loud moan that formed in her throat.

“Faster…” She breathed out tangling her fingers into Frankie’s hair. He took a grip of her hips and slammed her fast and hard, nibbling on her neck, trying to keep the grunts down. Steph took his face, kissing him forcefully again.

Fast and hard was their pace… fast and hard their breathing… fast and hard their orgasms claimed them both at the same time. Frankie stared at Steph, placing his forehead against hers. He smiled unable to speak. Steph smiled back and kissed him softly on the lips, before pushing him away and put her panties back on. Frankie fixed his pants and straightened his clothes, then popped his head out of the bathroom’s door.

“No one here…” He whispered to Steph, who was washing her face and fixing her hair. She looked at him.

“Go.” She said nudging him. Frankie stopped, turned, kissed her again ad then sprinted out. Steph just smiled and stepped out a moment later.


30 minutes to whisper your name
30 minutes to shoulder the blame
30 minutes of bliss, 30 lies…



Her mind was blank as she stared at the wall in front of her, the clock slowly ticking made her notice she has a little less than an hour to get ready. She sighed at the sight of the white dress lying beside her on the bed. She stroked the silk slowly, half smiling, half crying: Could she marry Gerard after all? She had to, he was the man she loved above all else… but her heart still ached for Frankie and all the times they shared. Guilt filled her senses as she remembered their last encounter on the backstage almost a month ago.


Either way, options change, chances fail, trains derail.


Steph stood up and took the dress in her arms, when the door was knocked faintly. She put the dress back down on a chair and went to open the door just to see Frankie standing there. His eyes red and swollen and the saddest expression ever written all over his face.

“Frankie…” She said as he stepped in slowly. “What are you doing here?”

“I can’t take it anymore, Steph.” He said leaning against the door. Steph turned her back to him and walked away.

“Please leave…” She said softly. Frankie walked to her.

“You don’t love him…” He said, tracing a finger over the soft robe fabric. She shuddered.

“I do and I’m gonna marry him.” Frankie smirked at her trembling tone. He grabbed her arms and smelled the scent of her hair. They stood like that for a while. Steph could feel Frankie’s breath on her neck, sending shivers down her spine and bringing tears to her eyes.

“Please…” He whispered softly. “Don’t marry him…” Another silence fell, even thicker. Steph felt the tears rolling down her cheeks.

“I have to… I love him, Frankie…”

“Then why were you with me?” The hurt in his voice was overwhelming.

“I don’t know, Frankie…” She stammered. His hands were gripping her arms tightly now.

“I don’t believe you.” He placed his forehead on her shoulder.

“Frank… Please…” She said. “I can’t do this to Gee and neither can you.”

“Run away with me…” Frankie said, softly kissing her shoulder. “Let’s get out, right now… away from all of this.” Steph released her self from his grip and turned around.


Do we run? Should I hide for the rest of my life?
Can we fly? Do we stay? We could lose. We could fail.



“No, Frankie…” She shook her head. “I won’t---” She couldn’t keep talking due to Frankie catching her mouth with his own and kissing her deeply.

“I don’t fucking care what you say… You don’t love him!” Frankie held her tight against him and kissed her again, even deeper. She couldn’t fight it and gave in, wrapping her arms around him. Frankie walked her to the bed, making both fall on it. Hands working frantically to get rid of all clothing articles. She sighed heavily again and looked at the clock: 30 minutes…


30 minutes, the blink of the night
30 minutes to alter our lives
30 minutes to make up my mind
30 minutes to finally decide



The intense kissing continued as both peeled each other clothes. Frankie’s mouth diverted down, to her neck and to her chest, licking her nipples in turn. Steph moaned her approval as he traced even lower, kissing her hip bones and massaging her thighs.

“Frankie…” She drew in a breath as he nibbled his way to her core. “I need you…”

“I know…” Frankie said with a sad smile. If she ‘needed’ him, why was she marrying his best friend? He didn’t say anything else though and made his way back up, kissing her with all the love he had for her. He spread her legs gently, nesting himself in ever so slowly, enjoying every second of what he knew it would be their last encounter.

“Go… Faster…” She breathed out, running her hands up and down his back. He complied and sped up a bit. Steph placed one leg around him as she took his face and kissed him again hard and forceful. Tears rolled down her eyes, but the sad feeling were quickly replaced for lust as Frankie sped up his pace even more, caressing all over her body, kissing her as deep as he could.

Lost in their heated frenzy, they didn’t notice the time passing by. Frankie forgot he was fucking his best friend’s almost wife, Steph forgot she was screwing his soon husband best friend. For a little while they were just Frankie and Steph. No wedding, no husbands, just them. But as blissful and perfect as those seconds were, they had to come to an end. In a last thrust, Frankie felt Steph closing around him, burying her head on the pillow and gripping his shoulders.

“Geez…” He grunted out as he spilled inside her, his muscles convulsing in heat and desire. He placed his head on her chest. “Come with me, please…” Frankie pleaded once more.

Steph stared at the white wedding dress placed in front of her.

“No, Frankie…” She said one last time. Frankie stood up from the bed and got dressed without even looking at Steph, she did the same and again took the dress in her arms.

“If you change your mind, I’ll be waiting outside that fucking church.” He finally spoke facing the door. “But I’m letting you know… with or without you, I’m leaving.” With that, he opened the door and left.

Steph stared at the door for a moment, sighed heavily again and slipped inside the silk and satin. A few minutes later a knock on the door let her know her ride was here. The ride to the church was short and fast. When she got out of the car, she saw Frankie leaning on a wall.

She hesitated.

Then she looked at Gerard, waiting for her at the end of that ail. She sighed again and smiling, walked towards the man she loved.


Out of sight, out of mind. Out of time to decide
To decide, to decide…
Sign up to rate and review this story