Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Touch Of My Hand

by Firith

Gerard's little me-time to Britney's song "The touch of my hand". Subtle Frerard included. Oneshot/songfic.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 839 words - Complete

?Blocked

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide



Gerard entered the gloomy room and slammed the door behind him. He leaned against the door and breathed heavily.

"Note to self: do NOT take the stairs running..."

But he wasn't breathing heavily just for that and he knew it. He lifted his hand up to his lips and caressed them, closing his eyes. His mind drifted back at the moment only an hour ago when he crossed the stage in the middle of a song and kissed Frankie. He twitched a little.

"You dumbass! He's your friend! He's your best friend!" Gerard said to himself slamming his head against the door. "You should not have these thoughts about him! You're not even gay!! Right?" The last sentence floated around his mind. "Right?"

Gerard sighed and looked down. His tight black jeans giving away all of his anatomy.

"You so need a girlfriend, Way... maybe even a groupie!" He smiled sadly, feeling so abandoned for a while, knowing he was the only one single. So many girls screaming his name, her voices echoing from down stairs, willing to do anything he asked them to, and still there he was, lusting over his best friend, who happened to be straight and engaged.


I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene


He closed his eyes again remembering how Frankie's lips felt against his, how his tongue massaged gently his own, how his arm wrapped tightly around his waist, how his long soft hair felt tangled in his fingers. It really was for a few seconds, but they were a few seconds of heaven.
Gerard groaned as he felt his body responding. He shuddered as his hand took will of its own and traveled down his chest, his stomach and reached the zipper of his jeans. He teased himself over the fabric as his head kept hitting the door.

"You won't get off at Frank..." He repeated with every slam. "You sick psycho!" It wasn't working. His hands were now both groping his crotch.

Gerard felt the heat grow inside his body like a tide. Sweat was forming again on his forehead and upper lip, his shirt was sticking to his flesh. Quickly, he peeled off the clothing articles as he made his way to the bathroom, leaving a trace behind.

He stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The cold hit his back and made him shudder, but it wasn't nearly enough to calm the fire that took over his groin. Gerard decided... The water now was warmer and felt nice against his skin, he closed his eyes again and gave in to the impure thoughts of his friend.


I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly



He imagined the warmth caressing his skin was Frankie's body. He placed his hands on his torso, teasing his own nipples, imagining Frankie's mouth on them. Then they went lower, tickling his navel and caressing his hipbones, like feather kisses.

He finally reached his now painful erection, fingering it, teasing it. His mouth wide open, making him choke slightly due to the water falling in. He didn't care that much anyways. He wrapped his fist around his manhood and leaned his forehead against the tiles, letting the water hit his back. He started a slow pumping, grunts and gasps falling out of his mouth. He bit his lip, wondering if he was still alone in the room.

"Fuck!" He muttered as his pace grew faster. In his mind, Frankie was doing the whole work, Frankie's mouth was wrapped around his throbbing member, Frankie's body was writhing underneath his own. "Uuggh..." He groaned with his mouth wide open.

Gerard pumped himself faster and harder now, feeling his knees get weak, his balls tight and his tummy tense. He bit his lip again, fighting the urge of screaming Frankie's name. Then, a wave came over him and his body trembled as he spilled his hot seed on his hand and the shower floor. His legs weren't able to support him anymore and he kneeled down on the cold tiles.


There’s a world undefined in my body and mind
I won’t be left behind. I’m already here...



"Wow..." He gasped, gaining his breath back.

Gerard washed himself, stepping out of the shower not long after. The smile on his face crept from ear to ear as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Fuck!" He screamed and jumped at the sight of a male figure sitting on his bed. "You scared me!" He said looking away.

"Geez!" Frankie chuckled. "What took you so long in there?" He joked as he started to take his clothes off. Gerard faced him all flushed and still grinning.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know..."


Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand
Sign up to rate and review this story