Categories > Anime/Manga > D.N.Angel

Krad love for Daisuke Niwa

by tenseiga

Krad hypnotized Daisuke Niwa to let him to do what he wants. Krad has his own body while Satoshi has his own body and so does Dark Mousy.

Category: D.N.Angel - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Krad,Daisuke,Dark,Emiko,Kosuke - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-06-28 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 1157 words

?Blocked
It has been a year now since Dark Mousy gotten his own body and Daisuke Niwa been kidnapped in the middle of the night. "What's going on I stayed around just for Daisuke, but now he's gone." Dark said. Krad and Dark when they were Kokuyoku has a sister named Kokuyoka who changed it to Satosa Sedona she looks exactly like Krad, but she is a female-version of Krad. The Hikari family made even Kokuyoka. She is always called Kokuyoka by Dark Mousy.

Daisuke Niwa woken up to find Krad next to him. "K-Krad how did I get here?" Daisuke asked. Kokuyoka is always around Krad. Krad woken up and looked at Daisuke. "I wanted you to be here." Krad said. Daisuke find out that he can't move his arms or legs. "I am handcuffed to the bed and naked?" Daisuke asked. Krad nodded. "Why?" Daisuke asked. Krad put his hand on Daisuke's groin and it made Daisuke moan. "That's why you are here because I want to make love to you." Krad said. Daisuke felt like his body was becoming more and more relax and made his body much less prone to obey the brain's orders which weren't very convinced anyway, due to the third effect Daisuke realized the drug had, mere moments before his thoughts became too incoherent to analyze things. Namely, horniness. Krad started licking between Daisuke's legs and it was making him moan and groan the pleasure sensation made his body so very hard. "Please Krad don't do that you are making me ache for you." Daisuke said. Krad separated from his tamer from a year ago.

Krad begin to lick between Daisuke's legs and it made him moan and groan even louder than usual.
Kokuyoka is doing her own thing watching TV. "Krad please stop I can't take it anymore." Daisuke said. Daisuke was going to come, but Krad stopped. It put Daisuke in a sweet agony. "You are going to be in a hypnotized state so you won't move from that spot." Krad said. Krad hypnotized Daisuke and Daisuke just laid there with his eyes open and he didn't move and he didn't talk or eat. Krad moved him to the seat and Daisuke just sit there without moving and talking.

"I guess this to be expected I did hypnotized him, but shouldn't he be hungry by now?" Krad asked. Dark looked everywhere for Daisuke because Emiko told him to find her son. "Daisuke, if you are alive please let me know." Dark said. Daisuke's spirit left the body to find Dark. Daisuke's spirit found Dark, and came within Dark's eye view. Dark looked at Daisuke's spirit. "This is a first you came to me in spirit form." Dark said. Daisuke can't hear Dark anymore. "What's wrong Daisuke?" Dark asked. Daisuke just stand there. Daisuke can only hear Krad now. "Daisuke come back to me." Krad ordered. Daisuke's spirit heard Krad his master calling him and he came back. Daisuke's spirit went inside his own body. "Daisuke you can be half-awake half-hypnotized if you want." Krad said. Daisuke nodded. "Ok then you may awake now if you like." Krad said. Daisuke woken up from a sad dream. "What's wrong Daisuke?" Krad asked. Daisuke looked at Krad. I guess he won't talk unless I tell him too. Krad thought.

"You can only talk to me, but to no one else." Krad said. Daisuke looked at Krad. "I think my spirit left my body Dark found me in my spirit's form, and he was talking to me, but I can't hear him anymore." Daisuke said. Krad listened carefully to Daisuke's words. "I guess since you are bound to me you are bound to not to hear him anymore." Krad said.

Daisuke looked at Krad with love in his eyes. "Yes I understand you and I will obey your every wish Master Krad." Daisuke said. Krad is happy by that answer. "I will make sure you will moan and groan." Krad said. Krad suck Daisuke's nipples a pleasant jolt through his body and causing the delicate pink nubs to harden immediately. Daisuke was longer capable of thinking coherently between the numbing drug and the over stimulation his body was being subjected to.

Krad slowly began to massage every inch of his exposed body, sending a devastating amount of pleasant sensations to his brain, which almost shut down in the effort to process them. Daisuke's mind could once again process the sensations it received. While he had very little room left for actual thought, what he was capable of kept repeating the same thing over and over again - feels good feels good feels good feels so good... Daisuke could feel Krad sticking his fingers inside him. Daisuke surrendered with a moan when Krad's fingers flowed over his clit, causing a strong jolt of pleasure, almost like a small orgasm, to wash over him.

However, what he was feeling now was on a completely different level than Daisuke is used to. Krad's fingers enveloping him felt warm and cool and soft and hard at the same time, a combination, which sends conflicting messages to his brain but also, served to heighten his excitement. When Krad's fingers began to feel all around Daisuke's insides to find the sweet spot, slightly probing at his outer lips, he realized he was so wet, he could notice even over Krad's touch. While that would normally have embarrassed him, it merely brought a pleased moan to his lips now.

His moan was replaced by a deep whimper as Daisuke felt Krad's fingers spread his insides apart and his cum inside him. He would have thought it'd feel squishy and icky, but it actually felt hard as a rock as it slowly but surely filled him. He didn't even notice as the Krad's manrod tore past his hymen, his brain being bombarded with so much pleasure the brief pain went totally unnoticed. After stopping briefly to give Daisuke a chance at adapting to his manrod inside him, Krad writhed his manrod deeper inside Daisuke energetically inside him, causing more moans and shrieks to leave Daisuke's lips. He laid spread-eagled on the bed with his legs open wide and invaded by Krad repeatedly, while the rest of the Krad's mass kneaded, massaged, pumped and squeezed every single inch of him.

Daisuke's eyes were completely vacant at that point, his brain having forsaken all thought in favour of enjoying the extreme pleasure he was experiencing. Even under the Krad's lips to his face to silence his screams, a thin trail of drool could be seen escaping his semi-open mouth as he bucked under Krad's increasingly more forceful thrusts. For the next few minutes, Daisuke was enveloped in a sea of pleasure, steadily increased by Krad as he came closer and closer to his release. Long before that point, he had begun to move his hips on his own, instinctively thrusting back at Krad.
Sign up to rate and review this story