Categories > Original > Drama

Worship

by hermitrisin

What may well be the strangest devation from decency/sanity in a while.

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 1045 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author's Note: Yes. This is a story about rape. Before you question anything else, bear that in mind before you read. Also, and this may be interesting: this was originally written as an assignment for my creative writing seminar and had to be originally structured so it was 26 sentences, each sentence beginning with the consecutive letters of the alphabet. In revision, it lost some of that as I added things or changed things, but its still a little evident.

Anyways, we were pulling up to the coffeehouse before I could explain it. Bill gripped the steering wheel for a moment, hesitating after he turned the ignition off, staring out into the road. "Come on then" he sighed, " They have great....coffee here". Damn him, I can tell he's tired of this, his shoulders faintly rounded with disgust as he let me sitting in the chevy. Even through the smoky glass of the window I could see him straighten up, too overtly tense, hitting on the barmaid. "Fuck her" I whispered, ridiculously; I know what's next, if I want it. Grinning loosely, he spins around and winks through the window, moving his hand to signal me ready. Here it was, the new moment, the new thrill of my disgusting worship thrown against me. It's a hell of a moment, realizing how little attention anyone would pay to me otherwise, except Bill and then how much he hates it. Judging by her face as she nears the car, the girl's about twenty, fresh and beautiful with full breasts and thick full hair around the, , her face ethereally smiling as she takes me in. Kicking the door open, I step out of the car to meet them, head racing. Looking me over Bill glares above her head, sickened and too far in to really care either way. Mildly embarrassed, I pull me trenchcoat around me, flushed faintly as I reach out for her hand. "Nieke", he whispers her name as I brush my lips across her fingers, savoring the salty taste of her skin, pale against me. "Of course", I murmur, pulling back slightly, carefully, "you would have a name so beautiful." I still grasp her hand tightly, stuck on the useless statement, as I yank the door open. Pushing her roughly inside, I yell for Bill to get in. The starting ignition covers Nieke's screaming as we take off, her brown hair spread over her, her face turned down to stare at her thighs splayed across the seat. Quietly, she begin to pray, mumbling inchoate Dutch, sobbing as I reach back to touch her again, reverently stroking her twitching jaw, taking in again the firm softness of her skin, cold with a sort of frenzied fear. Rubbing her face, gripping it tightly in my hands still, I tell Bill to pull over, into a small wooded area by the road, completely deserted, ready for our desecration. She whimpers as I pull her out, tossing her to the ground like so much meat, splayed open hopelessly on the dirt in front of me wringing her hands. Her pleas fall mutely to my side, so much noise in the face of my reverent gaze. Bill stares, contempt and jealousy plain over his features, hate curling his mouth into a sharply grotesque grin as he stares at me, his hands shaking as he restrains himself from interrupting; he promised me. Ignoring him, I tear her shirt open, exposing bright red nipples stiff over her delicate skin reamed with the shadows of her faint muscles, skin steadily bruised by my fingers, feeling her roughly, moving my hands over her to memorize the scape of her body while I pushed my face into her neck, relaxing briefly, then forcing my fingers thick between her thighs rolled white with infinity into her spine, writhing immaculately over the dirt, stained with the abject shadows of her ribs, convulsed with her low screams, choked as I spread her open and l press my hand to her throat to silence it, thrilled at the vibration of her lips desperate against my palm, spread brutally as it starts, roughly to the rhythm of Bill's gasping laughter, hating himself for the unbearable voyeurism that keeps him with me, forced strangely out my lips, mocking the act as I penetrate her, blood enveloping me, consuming our skin as it slid out of her. It spread brilliantly down her shaking legs as I let her drop, stiff to the ground, falling hard out of my hands. She lay stark over the earth made vivid with the contrast of her defiled skin, hips spread around my feet pointing unconciously up to grim eyes, rimmed darkly with tears. The innocence plagues me, the slumped shape of her surrendered body at my feet. Wildly, screaming I tore at her, beating her at her with my fists, kicking into her stomach to hear her exhale violently, hacking up blood, trying to purge her of her skin, her profanation, of the act and her horrible innocence afterwards. She gasped, trying to protect herself limply, coughing to the beat of her breaking bones. Dry, coated with crackling blood spread down her stomach, she lay stiff and broken on the ground. My hand convulsed on her neck, playing with her hair, dark and damp with sweat and curled around my fingers, blending into the bruised trailed down her throat, into her bare and shattered clavicles, peirced through the skin grotesquely. I stared at her, fascinated in the wake of her decaying beauty.

Grabbing me suddenly, Bill slapped me hard across the face, my head jerked backwards roughly.

"You didn't say you were going to kill the bitch!" The words hit me sharply, peircing me with a strange nausea as I looked past Bill's nervous concern to the body.

"Come on! We've got to get out of here. Oh shit...shit." He swore mutely as he pulled me to the car, frantically forcing me inside, a worried, desperate look on his face as we drive off.

"You've got to stop...you just have to stop. Promise me, it'll be okay. I swear, I'll make sure you're okay baby. Please" He kept talking, but it escaped me, futile noises going back to the scene.

My eyes never left her.
Sign up to rate and review this story