Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

La Vacanza Scolastica |FRERARD|

by katFAGGOT

It's hard being the only gay in the village. But what about Italy? A school trip might just be Gerard's answers to find love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-30 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 843 words

?Blocked
I set my feet on the coffee table as I watched my sister, Kat, and my friends; Bert, Francesca and Zack play Truth or Dare. It seemed like those three were always round, but neither me nor my sibling minded as we were all friends. Normally, people wouldn’t think that siblings of different genders could be best friends, but with me and Kat it’s different. And with Bert, Francesca and Zack; well… we might as well be one big family.
“Gerard? You playing?” Bert calls from his position on the floor, his messy long black hair tied in a scruffy pony tail. You’d think he’d be slightly camp but he’s the most straight edge guy you’d ever meet. The complete opposite of me.
“Sure thing brother,” I reply, lobbing myself off the sofa and onto a spot next to Francesca, the extremely tanned, extremely gorgeous vixen whom of which I would probably go out with; if I wasn’t gay.
“Where’s Kat?” I ask, looking around the circle noticing my small petite little sister isn’t also sat here.
“She’s in the kitchen. Gone to get more drinks,” Zack replies, fiddling with the ball in his lip ring has he speaks.

Mid day dream I hear the soft pitter pattering of footsteps come up behind me and I’m being thrown to the side by Kat, “Dude, you took my seat! You know I always sit next to Cheese,” she shouts, sticking her tongue out at me and sitting down in the most awkward looking position one could make.
Francesca is Kat’s best, most ultimate friend, and always insists on calling her Cheese. No one except her and Francesca know why, they just call it their own personal joke.
“Right, who’s going first?” Francesca pipes up, taking a sharp swig from her bottle of beer and placing it down next to her. “Well?”
“I will!” Kat shouts, standing up and putting her long brown hair up roughly, her short layers sprouting out all over the place. Trust my sister to rise to such an occasion.
“Okay!” Bert says, sipping his drink quickly and returning to what he was going to say. “I dare you,” Bert pauses for a moment of thought until his eyes widen and a grin plasters on his face. “I got it!” He yells, jumping up on the spot.
“Oh god,” Kat grimaces, putting her hands over her eyes slightly.
“I dare you to make out with Zack!” He shouts, pointing at Kat and Zack one after the other. Francesca and Bert hoot with laughter, guzzling their drink down quicker than all 5 of us together. Kat looks at Zack cautiously, giggling slightly.
“You – you wouldn’t mind would you?” She asks, kneeling on her knees before shifting closer to Zack.
“Well, no. Erm, no. It’s a dare right? And nothing’ll – err... Nothing’ll change. You’re still my best mate, right? Yeah, erm.. no, I don’t mind,” He stutters, taking a swift sip of his drink before smacking it down on the coffee table.
“I can’t watch this, gross man!” I retort, getting up and walking into the kitchen before hearing hoots and “woo-woo’s!” coming from the lounge, followed by Francesca running into the kitchen behind me.
“Gerard, did you see that? Fucking full on man, brutal!” She laughed, throwing her head back with laughter. She was beyond pissed.
“Francesca, you do realise it’s Sunday today and we all have school tomorrow?”
Francesca just nods, slapping her hand on her forehead before stumbling back into the living room.


“Gerard! Get your smelly little 17 year old butt back in here now!” I hear Zack roar, followed by Kat yelling, “Shut up Zack, you’ll wake Mikey up!”
Mikey was our little brother, whose bedtime is about 7:30pm.
And he’s a freshman.
I sigh, before dragging my feet back into the living room and sitting down forcefully next to Bert.
Stripping, lap dancing, gay snogs and 2 hours later we were all dared out. Absolutely none of us chose ‘truth’. Apart from me, but I “confessed” the most obvious thing I could have said; I told them I was gay. It came to quite a surprise to Bert and Zack as they were the only ones that didn’t know. Both of them are way too wankered to even realise what I said though, so they’ll probably forget by tomorrow morning.


“Guys, seriously. We need to go to sleep. It’s 4am and we have school in 4 hours. Night guys,” I whisper sleepily, standing up with much effort and flopping on the couch. Francesca and Kat were already flat out on the floor next to eachother, sharing a duvet and pillows. Zack nodded and stood up, leaving the room and walking up the stairs, I presume to go to my bedroom.
Once I’d made sure everyone was tucked up asleep, I felt my eye lids grow heavy and I fell into a deep slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story