Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Rain.

by harlequingirl-x

Gerard is a shy kid at school that LUSTS over a girl in his maths class, what happends when she gives hima ride, and he stays at HER house (sex scene, v.detailed)PLEASE READ

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-10-16 - 2325 words

?Blocked
The seconds hand was slowly ticking, I was in 5th period maths, and my head was going to fucking EXPLODE I'm an 18 year old girl in year 12 at Belleville high, my names Anita, I guess you could say I'm semi-popular because I do have a lot of friends, in ALL cliques, jocks, Goths, Asians, emos you name it. I guess in general I'm a nice person so I think you understand the type of person I am. I have dark brown/black hair brown eyes and long lashes. My eyes are always COATED with black eyeliner I guess its branches of to the sort of music I listen to and the influences on my life. Just as I turned my head I caught this guy Gerard Way, whom I have grown up with and actually had a close friendship, staring at me, he’s really nice but also one of the shyest guys I have EVER met. As I tried to smile back I saw a wad of paper thrown at his head… Max. What a bastard! So max is this guy, head of the football team, and has had a crush on me since 1st grade. He still can’t get over the fact that I shot him down last year when he finally asked me out. But I couldn’t give two shits…

Gerard’s POV

We were in the locker room as I pulled my t-shirt over my back. All the jocks were getting pumped… for PE. I couldn’t give two shits, I was never the most coordinated person in the world, why start now? As I took a drink out of bottle I thought about the way Anita smiled to me today in PE. She looked like an angel, well as corny as this sounds a fallen angel with eyeliner and a certain darkness that just made her look that little bit more innocent. ‘So gee-tard how was your perv sesh with Anita today?’ Max asked as he walked slowly toward me. ‘can you please repeat that in proper English, I know your failing but you could at least try’ I spat back as the venom dripped from my mouth ‘I know one thing that we don’t have to talk about at all’ he started to smirk ‘GET HIM!’ he shouted as they all grabbed me by arms and LEGS ‘what do we have here?’ he asked still smirking as he reached into my book bag, he got a hold of my art folder and opened it looking at the contents ‘NO! please they’re private’ I shouted as he laughed at me ‘oooh lover boy, how long did this take you?’ he said waving a portrait I had drawn of Anita. ‘they’re mine! Leave them in there!’ I yelled at him my hair getting in my face as I struggled out of there arms. They kept a grip on me and pulled me outside, ‘oh no’ I thought as they pulled me toward Anita.

‘Anita!’ max shouted laughing his ass off

‘what do you want max?’ she said turning around from her conversation sounding annoyed.

‘Gerard has something to tell you and if he doesn’t we can show you’ he smirked, me looking at her with disheartened eyes.

‘…’ I didn’t say a word

‘Fine! Look…’ he said as he pulled out my drawings, Anita took them into her hand and studied the portraits as I looked down in shame max punched me in the stomach, I fell to the ground. Anita saw this and ran away crying. I wasn’t sure if she was crying because I liked her or because max’s jerk-ness.

End of the Day

I began walking home, my house was only about 5 blocks away, I winced as I moved my bag, feeling the pain in my abdomen. I began my so called ‘journey’

Anita’s POV

As I drove away from school I felt horrible for what happened with Gerard today. I wasn’t sure If I felt guilty or if… I like him too. I do! I love Gerard Way. Even though he is ‘emo’ or whatever he is the sweetest guy I have ever met and nice and amazing and a fucking phenomenal drawer. I was flattered when I saw his drawings of me today. As I drove down the street I saw a familiar body/figure walking. Shit! Its Gerard! I'm gonna give him a ride (pun NOT intended) ‘Gerard?’ he slowly turned around. ‘want a ride?’ I practically asked with pleading eyes ‘is max gonna beat me up again if he sees me with you? Or is he just gonna jump out of the car now?’ he asked I want sure if he was being funny or… scared! ‘No max, come on!’ I said as I unlocked the door. He stepped in with that infamous smile. ‘you really didn’t have too,’ he said slightly blushing’ ‘but I wanted to’ I said smiling and turning the steering wheel. ‘look, Anita I'm sorry for today, I’m sorry I like you, if you don’t want me to ever talk to you again I won’t, I feel really bad. I just cant help it… your beautiful.’ ‘Gerard! Of course I want you to talk to me! You’re a great friend. And I like you’ I said as he blushed a dark crimson colour.

‘So where do you live?’ I asked as I turned the corner ‘oh, 13 went- Hello?’ he said as the phone rang and he picked it up ‘yeah- oh- today? But franks not in town this week?... I’ll find somewhere’ he said as he hung the phone up. ‘well apparently I don’t live there for like a week, they have pest controllers going to spray the house, go figure, just drop me off at a hotel ill get a room there…’ he started to ramble off thinking of places he could stay ‘why don’t you just stay at my place?’ I asked with pleading eyes ‘no, I couldn’t I'm to much trouble’ he said ‘I could really use the company, Please!?’ I said with a wicked smile ‘ok but I understand if its to much trouble’ I smiled as I pulled up to my driveway.

‘Awesome! You live on your own?’ he asked as he walked to the door with me

‘Yeah, mum and dad are never home so I figured I’d get my own apartment I get heaps lonely sometimes though’ I stated before I took a long drag of my cigarette

‘Cool’ he said as he looked at the pictures on the wall

We walked to the couch together and sat as I turned the TV on. As we watched ‘LA ink’ we heard a slight splashing sound outside and looked out the window to see rain. Soon after thunder and lightning took its toll, I began to get frightened.

‘what’s wrong?’ Gerard said as he saw me look out the window contently

‘I don’t like the rain, let alone being by my self in the rain’ I smiled as I hugged him. I lay my head on his lap his body slightly stiffening, I giggled to myself. The rain began to come down hard I snuggled into his arms when the electricity went off. We stared into each other eyes, the natural grey glow from the dark making our eyes dance. Slowly we leaned in, taking in evey line and contour on our face.

We kissed, passionately. Gerard was shocked but he worked his lips against mine as a slow guttural moan came off his lips. Both of our hands began to get restless, moving them, tyring to discover each others body in an innocent yet VERY sexual manner. We were now making out, rolling on my couch, we pulled away and I stared into Gerard’s eyes they danced as the grey glow followed through them. I mounted his lap, he and ground my lips slowly into his crotch, he was becoming shy again, and I was going to make him feel VERY confident. I suddenly felt a slight ‘poke’ as Gerard moaned and new it was time to take it further. Did he feel comfortable with me? I didn’t want to rush him

‘Gerard?’ I asked staring at him as I still ground my hips

‘…mmm’ he moaned smiling as he lulled his head back

‘Gerard. I want us to go further, to the next level and I know that I wont regret it, but I don’t want you too, should we stop, its up to you’ I said not wanting to look as he answered

‘Bedroom breath now’ he said jumping to his feet, I pulled him toward the bedroom.

Gerard’s POV

OMG I thought as she pulled me to her room. Just today I was silently picturing this moment, getting punched because of it, getting a ride home and practically living at her apartment!

She pulled me over to the bed and gave me a seductive smile. ‘my shy little Gerard is gonna scream my name’ she said giggling, that turned me on I wasn’t going to be shy little Gerard tonight, nope I'm going to be passionate gee. Tonight, she led me to think that because I was a bit of a dork I was going to be the less dominant one tonight just as she pushed me onto the bed she mounted my hips, slowly leaning down and kissed/nipped my neck making me let out a low grunt of frustration. In one quick move I spun us around so I was on top and had her wrists pinned. She giggled and I slowly lifted her shirt enough to see her abdomen, I left small open mouth kisses occasionally sucking and the soft flesh. She slowly bucked her hips, arching her body onto my lips. I continued to caress her stomach while my hands began to wander. Finally she got agitated and peeled her shirt off her back. I smiled when I saw her breasts, great size and perky giggles. And then BANG! She pinned me again and reached for my belt buckle, in 2 seconds my pants were on the floor where they joined the t-shirt and her pants. Things were definitely heating up. She undid my pants and placed her hand on my crotch, my body responded as quick as possible and bucked my hips. She massaged me through my boxes, occasionally moving her alm in circular movements. She laughed as she felt my rock hard erection staring in awe as she ripped my boxers on my hips. ‘like what you see?’ I let out a guttural chuckle as she smiled and slowly moved her head further down, finally reaching my need. She grasped it in her hand slowly moving up and down tracing her finger over the enlarged vain on my throbbing dick, she applied pressure on it which made me lull, my head back practically forcing my head into the pillow, she laughed at my actions.

‘has anyone ever done this to you?’ she asked with a smirk plastered on her face continuing her movements.

‘unh…mmm’ I couldn’t speak,

‘Gerard! Answer me’ she said smiling her hands moving rapidly

‘yes!’ I shouted my eyes closed tight

‘what do you rate it?’

‘I don’t know! Like a 3, please don’t tease’ I pleaded I needed this

‘well this is going to be a treat’ she giggled as she traced her finger over my slit, pre-come oozing out.

She lowered her head over my cock, it was throbbing in anticipation. Her mouth covered me, moans pouring out of my mouth. She kept her hand on the base as she sucked and grazed my need with her teeth. ‘unhh… I'm gonna come,’ I couldn’t, not yet, I grabbed her arms and flipped her on her back ripping her panties off and darting my tongue into her want. ‘oooh Gerard! God, right there please’ she said panting as I flicked her clit with my tongues, I inserted a finger to see if she was ready, she was wet and her muscles were already clenched she was nearing her climax as her muscles clenched around my finger. I pulled away. ‘OMG Gerard! Why did you stop’ she practically shouted ‘Shhh, I'm really sorry if this hurts, I’ll make it better soon’ I said as I placed my crown at her entrance ‘please! Quick Gerard!’ I slowly pushed in thrusting in and out she was moaning like crazy and I was sure loving it myself. I began to quicken my pace when I heard ‘fuck me Gerard! Fuck me!’ I heard her say as I found her precious spot, I hit it repeatedly her legs shaking, her mouth dripping with profanities as I smiled, nearing to my end. ‘I'm gonna…’ she said and with that we both orgasmed at the same time. She was panting and shaking slightly, as the post orgasm blis finished, Anita and I lay naked together on her bed, as I held her into my embrace. She drew small circles on my skin as we occasionally kissed eachother allowing tongues, apart from that she kissed my chin and I kissed her forehead just to let each other know that… we were in love. At this time there was no need for words until I heard a slight mumble.

‘at least I'm not on my own in he rain…’ and with that she lay her head on my chest as we stared out the window, the slight pitter-patter like a lullaby, lulling us to sleep.


-----------------------------------------------

Thank-you for reading, please tell me if I should continue. Please rate and Review, I also have a similar story called 'Sorry is JUST the beggining' have a read if you enjoyed this. Please tellme if you like the story =]

xx.

-harlequingirl-x
Sign up to rate and review this story