Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Ghost of You

by 2106punkrocker

Newly weds split by WW2...and when the lovers return home from war...because of the war impact...things changed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 817 words

?Blocked
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MCR!!! PLEASE R & R...THANKS!!!

CHAPTER 1: THE WEDDING & THE PROMISE
Elizabeth Kelly looked at herself in the mirror, in a small room at the back of the church. She could hear the excited crowd outside, buzzling and buzzing. The people are here for the wedding, her wedding to the amazing Gerard Way.
Gerard proposed about half a year ago, wanting to spend the rest of his life with the love of his life. He had known Lizzy for years ever since they were kids, and he knew it that Lizzy's the one for him.
Right now, the wedding day, Elizabeth is dressed in a strapless white bridal dress, with a veil over her head and face. Her friends-Grace Langley, Georgina Fraser, Sara Turner and Kym Campbell are behind her, supporting and soothing her. Elizabeth was nervous, having cold feet.
"You okay?" Grace asked, with concern.
"Yeah...I'm fine, just nervous. I mean...what if he backs out?" Elizabeth replied.
"Trust us. He won't! He will never ever back down. He loves you way too much!" Georgina added.
"He had been waiting his whole life for this day to come, he's not going to give up now." Sara stated.
"That's right. Now, missy, you are going to walk down that aisle with many people adoring at you, to the altar to marry the one you love, and the one that loves you." Kym stated.
"Yes, of course! I'm going to." Elizabeth said.
Georgina passed her the bouquet of flowers, as Lizzy walked up to the door.
"Ready?" Grace asked.
"Ready." Lizzy replied.
Grace and Sara opened the wooden double doors, and Elizabeth walked through proudly with pride. She could feel everyone's eyes on her, she looks straight ahead, she sees Gerard standing there with Mikey, with a wide grin on his face.
Elizabeth walked the aisle, followed by Grace, Georgina, Sara and Kym, as the wedding musics played. As Elizabeth walked to the end of the aisle, stood facing Gerard, who's grinning widely. Gerard took her hands in his, the musics had stopped. The priest starts the ceremony.
The ceremony was a long, traditional one, Elizabeth and Gerard exchanged rings, and the priest announced-"I may now announce you husband and wife.". Gerard unveiled his wife, and they kissed passionately.
"I'd spend the rest of my life with you! I'm way too in love with you!" Gerard said sweetly.
"Me too, baby! Gee! I'm so happy!" Elizabeth stated.
"I'm so happy that we are married at last! I've been waiting for this day my whole life, ever since we were kids!" Gerard stated.
After the ceremony finished, their vows were exchanged, they walked together out of the church. Guests were popping champagne and chucking confetti. Elizabeth and Gerard got into their private hired Rolls Royce posh car, and drove to their love nest in Belleville, New Jersey.
"Home sweet home!" Gerard said happily, as they arrived at their newly furnished home.
"Yeah, baby! We are by ourselves at last!" Elizabeth said, as Gerard picked up her bridal style and walked into their new house.
"With no distraction." Gerard said, as he kissed her neck again.
"What shall we do, babe?" Elizabeth asked sweetly.
"Anything dirty between us. It's only us two here, and we only just got married." Gerard replied.
Elizabeth smiled.
"Great idea!" Lizzy said.
Gerard walked upstairs into their room, and kicked the door shut. He laid her down into their bed. He admired her as he encircled the bed, while he took his jacket and trousers off. He then got into bed, and got on top of her, kissing her on the lips, trailed down to her neck and chest. Lizzy breathed heavily and moaned a little.
Gerard untied the lace of the back of her dress, and took ahold of the corset front, slipped it slowly till the whole dress came off, exposing her bare naked to Gerard's eyes. Gerard smiled slyly, as his hands slipped from her neck to her heaving breasts, as he covered both with his hands, he sucked on the pink buds, massaging them and squeezing them.
"Oh...oh...god!!!" Lizzy moaned.
Then and there, they made passionate love, as Gerard thrusts himself into Lizzy, gentle at first, then hard and rough. As they made fiery love in bed, they made promises to each other, to love each other for life.
"I promise I'd love you for the rest of my life." Gerard stated.
"I promise too. I love you so much, my heart will never change!" Lizzy said.
"Oh god! You are so great!" Gerard said, as he neared his orgasm.
"I need you to promise me something!" Elizabeth said.
"Anything. Anything, sugar!" Gerard said.
"I want you to promise me you'll never leave me. Never ever!" Elizabeth said.
"I promise. I promise, baby! I love you too much to leave you!" Gerard stated.
Sign up to rate and review this story