Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Reality of a Nightmare

by 2106punkrocker

She has had always had the exact same nightmare...what if she later finds that the nightmare is right in front of her all along???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 522 words

?Blocked
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MCR!!!
PLEASE R & R...THANKS!!!

CHAPTER 1: NIGHTMARE
She ran and ran, in the dark wounding suburban streets and roads, breathing hard and almost to her house. She remembers the moment when during P.E lessons when everyone had to run laps around the large hockey field. That’s not important right now; she’s running away from this mysterious boy, the obsessive stalker who stalks her, who follows her all the time, every night. She wonders who that teenage boy is; does he go to the same high school as she does??? She’s only an ordinary high school girl, and she wasn’t the popular type either, but one thing for sure, she’s hell of a beautiful girl.
She could hear running footsteps behind, and he is catching up…damn…he’s strong…too strong for her. When she got to the bottom step of her front door, he caught up with her; he grabbed her roughly and muffled her scream, and pushed her into a dark alleyway. He pinned her against the brick wall, it was too dark to see his face, but he leaned in close enough for her to smell the strong men’s cologne. He kissed her gruffly and vehemently on the lips, bruising her lips, while his hands forced themselves roughly down her jeans and up under her top, fingering and molesting her. She wanted to scream, but her vocal cord banned her from doing so. She felt even more like to puke when he pushed in his crotch against hers, and felt his hard on, he moaned gruffly against her ears.
“You don’t know me, baby. But I know you, and I love you…Regina Lyons.” He stated.
Her eyes opened wide in shock, he knows her name…and he knows where she lives.
Her eyes shot wide open, she sat up quickly in bed, woke up from the horrible nightmare she has had every night, beads of perspiration on her forehead. She breathed hard and heavily.
“Nightmare again?” a male voice asked.
“The same one.” She replied shortly.
Her boyfriend rubbed her bare back, she relaxed a little. He sat up as well, wrapping his arms round her waist; he kissed her bare back, her shoulders and neck. He laid his platinum blond haired head on her shoulders and continued kissing her neck.
“Don’t worry, sugar. I’m right here. I’m looking after you.” Her boyfriend---rock star---Gerard said.
“I know, baby. I trust you. You are my honey, Gee.” She stated.
He ran his hands up from her waist to cup her breasts, she gasped.
“Come on, Regina, baby sugar. Get back to sleep with me.” Gerard stated, kissing her collar bone and massaging her soft mounds of flesh.
With that, Gerard pinned her back down into the bed, and to get her back to sleep, he kissed her ever so longingly and lovingly, and thrusts himself into her as he made love to her.
“I love you. Tell me you love me.” Gerard stated.
“I love you too. Gee, I love you.” Regina stated.
Sign up to rate and review this story