Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Sunday Afternoon

by Firith

Based on Rachael Yamagata's "Sunday Afternoon". Ryan/OFC.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 2063 words - Complete

?Blocked
I'm a drug you don't wanna give up
Smoke your cigarettes… make your love



The smooth curves of her body writhed beneath me, her skin felt like fire and tasted like sea water. The smell of sweat, smoke and faded perfume filling my nostrils, penetrating my own skin to invade my blood, making it boil. The gasps and moans falling from her mouth and flowing to my ears being as intoxicating as the slight pain of her nails on my back. And I wanted more… more sweat, more skin, more sound, more pain. More her.

Claiming her mouth with mine, I dug my fingers in her hips, holding her down while I pounded relentlessly inside her core, her legs wrapping around my waist. Ariana started to moan louder now, her insides closing around my dick for the… fifth time that night? Sixth time? I didn’t even care as long as it wasn’t the last one.

Fucking hell, why couldn’t I seem to let her go?

Ari threw her head back, exposing her neck which I wasted no time in attacking, sucking and biting, making sure to leave a mark. Her nails sank in my skin, one hand right on the back of my neck, the other one on my lower back. She started to shake and convulse at the same time her teeth dug in the flash of my shoulder. It hurt like a bitch, but only added to the mass of feelings running through my body. Growling her name I came once more, lying on top of her absolutely exhausted, but still kissing.

I just didn’t want it to end.

Ariana pushed me aside and immediately placed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms on her waist, pulling her small frame as close to me as I could and kissed her again and again and again.

It just wasn’t enough… ever.

Slowly, her breath came back to normal and then became even softer as she dozed off in my arms, leaving me awake, tired of course, but still awake to think about this… her. Meeting on a club, thanks to Brendon and his stupid dancing. Stupid cause he got to dance with her and I didn’t, cause she moved like it was her life, cause she laughed wrinkling her nose at him, cause if it wasn’t for him I would’ve come back alone to my room and probably jack myself to sleep at the memory of her body swaying and her hips snapping and her hair bouncing. But Brendon brought her to the booth and we had a few drinks and a nice conversation while my hyper band mate got lost again.

More drinks, a few words, a proposition and a small drive back to the hotel. I didn’t know how it happened so fast or why she agreed, but it happened. And I’m glad it did… even when I didn’t know how to end it.

It was just something… and in that something I fell asleep.


It's a choice to stay
It's a dream and I wanna wake



Next morning, I woke up at the movement under my arm. I blinked awake to catch Ariana softly sliding off the bed. I tightened my grip on her waist pulling her back to me, pressing my chest to her back. She giggled.

“Morning.”

“Good morning.” I said back, nuzzling her neck. “Getting away so early?”

“It’s almost noon…” She answered in a whisper. “And besides, isn’t what’s supposed to happen?” She rolled onto her back, looking at me blankly. I stared back not quite sure of how to answer. She was right, one night stands were supposing to end with one of us walking away… but I didn’t want her to leave.

“I think we can make an exception to that rule, you know…” I said trying to be as plain as always.

She smiled. “And what are you planning for us to do?”

“I don’t know.” I shrugged, trying to sound casual. “Maybe have some lunch, ice cream, go shopping…”

“The shopping sounds great, but I’m broke.”

“No problem, I’d pay it for you.” In my head that didn’t sound bad, so I tried to go back to nuzzle her neck, but she sat up suddenly.

“Ryan, I’m not a whore. What I-- we did last night… I did it because I wanted. You owe me nothing.” She said in a somewhat hurted tone.

“I didn’t mean it that way! I just… want to, okay?” I said sitting up as well and watching her cover herself with the sheet and get off the bed. “Please, I really want to… I don’t know… just let me do it.” I knelt on the bed looking at her, she stared back for a few seconds biting her lip.

“Fine.” She sighed with a smile. Still wrapped on the sheet she made her way to the bathroom and I just watched her hips sway with each step which made me suddenly aware of my nakedness. Before I could pull any cover on me, a sheet hit my head. Ariana popped her head out the bathroom smirking. “You coming?”


You poured blood in my heart and I can't get enough


Pinning her against the shower wall, letting the water wash away the smell of the club I kissed her softly, wanting to linger like this as long as it was permitted. My hands explored her body, as if I was trying to convince myself she was real, she was here and she hadn’t left.

Shower became something very surreal between the steam, the kisses and the water. For some reason she wanted to wash my hair and for some reason I let her. We laughed and soaped, blowing foam to each other and laughing again.
As she rubbed the towel on my body, we stared at each other. I know I was naked, but that’s then I felt completely exposed. It was like she could actually see me, like we met before and knew each other already all too well. And for the first time I wasn’t afraid of someone looking at me like that. It was a strange feeling, but it felt too good.

Both smiled and kissed again before going back to the room and get dressed.

Part of me wished to watch her get dressed everyday.


You’re scared, scared, scared
Cause I feel like home



“Where are we going next, Mr. Rockstar?” Ariana chanted as we left the Italian place where we had lunch.

“Haha. I’m not a rockstar today. Just me.” I said smiling a little embarrassed. She smiled back.

“I like that. Then you’re just Ryan, who happens to have a nice credit card to mess with!” Ariana giggled. I knew her comment was sarcasm; I made enough of those myself to recognize them.

“Yeah, and you’re the first groupie to take advantage of that!”


Jeans, shoes, shirts, coats, boots, sweaters and more shoes. I think we managed to try on every single article in every store. We, cause she insisted in picking up clothes for me. This caused a little mayhem in one of the stores, the sells chick was anything but amused at us.
My items were almost easy to pick, but hers… I just couldn’t pick for her, cause I honestly thought she looked great in everything she tried on.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Ari said giggling. “Just pick one! The purple one or the red one?”

“Told you, both look-- fine on you.” I answered, restraining myself from saying what I was really thinking. Ariana rolled her eyes and handed me the purple one.

“Purple it is then. My favorite color.” She chuckled and went back to the dressing room to get her own clothes back.


After a stressing session of shoes purchase, we sat down to have an ice cream.

“Okay, I think we should call it off for the day.” Ari said licking cream off her spoon. My stomach twisted almost painfully at realizing what time it was. And realizing she was right: we had to get back to our lives.

“Yeah, we’re leaving tomorrow early.” I played with the chocolate chips trying to show as little emotion as I could. Everyone knows I’ve had a good training in that…

“Still…” She said swallowing raspberry ice cream. “I’ll let you buy me one more thing.”

“And what would that be?”

“Anything you want. I’ll let you pick anything you want and I promise I’ll wear it.” Ari smiled widely holding the spoon with her teeth. It made me smile too. I knew exactly what to get her. After finishing the sundaes, we walked around the mall till I found the store I was looking for.

“You wait here and I’ll go get your present.” I said, making her seat and going into the store. When I came back I handed her a little black box. “You don’t wear rings nor necklaces cause of what you do, but I thought these you could wear. I hope you like them.”

“Ryan…” She smiled at opening it. “They’re beautiful.” I took the box from her hands and got the rose shaped gold earrings in my hand as Ariana took the loops she had off. Then I put the roses on her. We stared at each other again, even when I felt utterly stupid for thinking in such a cheesy gift. “Is not cheesy, you silly ass, they’re gorgeous.” She said as if she was reading my mind.

I didn’t know how to answer, so I simply kissed her.


I have blood on my feet as I walk away
Rivers are red… It's starting to rain



Back to the hotel and as soon as the elevator doors closed, I wrapped my free arm around her waist and pulled her to me, kissing her hard and deep right away. Just once… I kept repeating to myself… just one more time and then I’d let her go and she’d get buried in the back of my head, meaningless and blurry as any other girl. In a tangle of limbs and bags we made out in the elevator, awkwardly walking out when it reached my floor and making way to my room. I pressed Ari against the door while I opened it, walking her back inside the room and dropping all the bags as soon as the door was closed again.

“Ryan?” A voice I recognized said. I froze and turned to look at her not knowing what to say. “How- who-?” Keltie stammered.

“I thought you weren’t getting here till tomorrow.” I said softly as I noticed Ariana going to the room.

“I wanted to surprise you, but I guess it was the other way around.” Keltie said starting to cry. I looked to the room and saw Ari picking up her bag. I went there as Keltie’s sobs grew louder.

“Ari, I…”

“Told you, you owe me nothing, Ryan.” She said with a smile. “We both knew what we were into. Thanks for everything.” With that she kissed my cheek and picked up the bags from the floor, walking pass Keltie who shot a death glare to her, at what Ariana responded blankly.

“You fucking promised me you weren’t doing this again!” I heard Keltie shout at me after the door was closed, but I didn’t listen. I was still on a daze, like nothing of this was actually real and I would wake up two days before any of this happened. Keltie kept yelling and crying till she realized I wasn’t paying attention. So she turned to the door and walked, or ran, out.

That snapped me back to reality and I made way to the door. I stood outside the room watching from side to side of the catwalk. Platinum blonde versus red, high heels versus flip flops, tight dress versus jeans. With less than a second to decide, I bit my lip and closed my eyes, running after her…


I'm not gonna shed one more tear for you
At least not till sunday afternoon
Sunday afternoon…
Sign up to rate and review this story