Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Come Closer To Me Baby, I’ve Got Everything You Need…

by xStabxMyxBackx

Ding Ding! lol

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 979 words

?Blocked
Chapter Thirty One: Come Closer To Me Baby, I’ve Got Everything You Need…
I’ll Feed Your Hunger Pains For Tonight…
~The Audition

It’s been a few days since the Max incident and I haven’t seen him, nor heard from him. Patrick did tell me that he thought he saw him in IKEA, but I shouldn’t be too worried.

Today, I was over at William’s house, helping him and Mike in the basement/studio, setting up some stuff to record more of their new songs with.

“Where should this go?”I said, carrying a box of wires and some other stuff.

“Over there.”Mike said, pointing to a random corner.

I went over and set it down, then quickly pulled my ‘Saosin’ shirt down because it was riding up.

“Well guys, I’m gonna take off…Megan and I have a date tonight.”Mike said, referring to his girlfriend.

“Mike and Megan…cute.”I said, smiling.

He smirked and rolled his eyes.

“Bye.”William and I said.

“See ya.”He said.

I was opening a box that was on a sound board and William wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Now that we’re alone…”He said, kissing my neck.

I giggled and squirmed in his arms.

“I’m gonna love you long time.”He mumbled against my skin, making me shudder and laugh.

“Wow, thanks baby.”I said, smiling and turning around in his arms.

He smiled and there was something in his eyes that made my heart flutter and my body heat up.

His lips suddenly collided with mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and clung to him, afraid I’d melt to the floor if I didn’t.

“My room?”He whispered.

I nodded and he picked me up bridal style, carried me upstairs to his room and laid me on the bed. He took off his shirt before closing the door with his foot.

He slowly walked over to where I was laying on the bed like a lion stalking it’s prey.

“Take off your shirt.”He said softly.

My heart sped up and I sat up and slowly took off my shirt, he looked at my chest heaving beneath my red, lacy bra.

“Jeans too.”He breathed.

I noticed his restrained “tent” and I could see him begin to breathe faster as I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I got out of them and dropped them on the floor, never breaking our eye contact.

I saw him bite his lip and his eyes ran up and down my body, as if he were seeing me like this for the first time.

My breathing became a little faster as he took off his jeans and then he walked closer to me, until he was standing right beside the bed, still looking at me.

I felt a blush spread as he leaned down and slowly pulled one of my bra straps off of my shoulder. His gentle fingers brushed my skin, leaving me on fire.

He got down on his knees beside the bed and kissed my lips, gently at first, but then heated and harder. I was loving every minute of it.

He trailed kisses from my lips, to the curve of my ear, then to my jawline and my neck and down.

I kept my hands folded on my bare stomach as he assaulted me with his hot tounge and lips, making me moan and sigh.

He gracefully slipped off my bra, paying attention to my heaving breasts, fondling them one by one, making me squirm, moan and sigh.

“Bill…”I moaned as he kissed the curve of my thighs after he stripped off my lacy panties.

He smiled up at me, then stripped off his boxers and gently, easily slid into me. I moaned softly and he silenced me by kissing me.

I lifted my hips, moaning uncontrollably as he thrusted in and out of me. I gripped his shoulders as we looked into each other’s eyes and he gripped my hips firmly and he leaned down and kissed me, just as my first orgasm hit me.

I arched my back as we both came, I was so glad I was on birth control. “William…”I moaned breathlessly as we both came over and over, until we were a sweaty, panting mess.

He pressed a sweet kiss to my sweaty forehead and then captured my lips with his as he slid out of me and pulled the blankets over us.

I smiled and snuggled up to him, falling into sleep quickly.

The next morning, I woke up and I saw William with his eyes closed, next to me.

“Are you asleep?”I whispered.

I was only met with him snorting in his sleep and snuggling his face into my shoulder.

I giggled softly.

I leaned forward a little bit and kissed him softly, when I opened my eyes, before I pulled away, I was met with his gorgeous puppy dog brown eyes.

“Good morning sunshine.”I whispered, laying my head back down on the pillow.

“Good morning baby, Am I still dreaming?”He whispered, his voice hoarse with sleep and he put his hand on my cheek.

“Nope, not dreaming…all real.”I said, smiling.

He smiled. “Good, that’s the way it should be.”

I nodded and he kissed me gently.

“So was last night real too? Or was it just an amazing dream that I still remember?”He said, a slight smirk on his face.

I smiled and blushed. “Realllllly real.”

He smiled. “Again, good. Like it should be.”

I smiled back.

“Ready for round two?”He said, sitting up on his elbow.

“Mmm, there’s a round two hmm?”I said.

“Mmmhmm, and you’ve just rung the bell.”He said.

“Ding ding.”I said, giggling as he kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story