Categories > Original > Erotica

Opposite's Attract Demo

by SatansFaith

Kevin Thompson is captain of the basketball team and is dating Claudia Marks, head cheerleader. They are the perfect Jock King-and Queen type couple, the one every school has. Until suddenly Claudi...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-02 - Updated: 2006-03-02 - 3062 words

?Blocked
Opposites Attract

-

This is a sample of an original fic I'm considering writing. Basically; Kevin Thompson is captain of the basketball team and is dating Claudia Marks, head cheerleader. They are the perfect Jock King-and Queen type couple, the one every school has. Until suddenly Claudia dumps him for Brent Jenkins - a bad boy skater who has also dumped his girlfriend Faith Williams to be with Claudia.

Kev quickly realises that the two are merely using one another to make their respective ex's jealous, and so he goes to Faith with a proposition; fighting fire-with-fire.

Faith agrees, and slowly they begin to morph into one another's ways. Kev begins to wear darker clothes, Faith begins to wear skirts and dresses instead of baggy jeans.

The final touch; The Prom.

It was all going well until Claudia sidled over to Kevin and suggested they go together, if only to remember the good times and become Prom King and Queen.

Kevin refuses point blank and makes it his new mission to become Prom King anyway - with Faith as his Queen.

Reluctantly Faith agrees. They leave before the announcement, and feelings are revealed. Instead of the traditional 'Backseat-Of-The-Car-On-Prom-Night' sex they instead drive out to an old memory of Kevin's.

That's all you need to know about the fic, but if I write it this will not be where it ends. I hope you R&R and that you enjoy.

Goodbye

-

Kevin stopped the car and got out, smiling at Faith. "Come on, I have something I wanna show you." He informed as he opened the trunk and removed a blanket from the back. She was waiting by the door and he grasped her hand, tugging her a little before she started to follow him.

Faith's whole body buzzed with an indescribable emotion as Kevin took her hand, interlacing his fingers with hers as they walked. She halted for a moment, causing him to turn back to face her, a smirk appearing on his face as she slipped off her shoes and held them in her other hand before they continued walking.

An old cabin came into sight and Kevin led her up the pathway, opening the front door and ushering her inside, before loosening his tie and hanging it on the doorknob, should anyone come wandering out this way. He closed the door behind him, smiling as Faith looked around the house with obvious pleasure. "You like it?"

She nodded. "It's a nice place. A little dusty though..." She murmured, running the tip of her finger along one of the shelves, causing a clump of dust to become stuck to it before she blew it off.

Kevin chuckled, shaking his head. "Hmm." He agreed, leading her over to the log fire and seating her before it. He dumped in two logs from the pile beside the fire, then stuffed a few sheets of newspaper into the cracks, before lighting it. He looked at Faith, noticing she looked even more radiant in the firelight.

The bear rug on the floor was dirty but she made no protests as he laid her back on it, leaning down to capture her lips. He decided not to deepen it for the moment, closing his eyes as he lowered his body between her thighs, memorising the feel of her soft body beneath his.

He got a small shock as her tongue slipped from her mouth and into his, timidly brushing it against his own, like a kitten would to a bowl of milk - curious yet unsure of the taste. He moaned and encouraged her lightly, allowing his hands to slip behind her back, which was lifted slightly as she craned her neck as they kissed. Locating one end of the ribbon that kept the dress together he scrambled with his other hand for a moment before locating the other end.

He pulled back, keeping his hands perfectly still and resisting the urge just to untie it quickly. He lowered his lips to hers once more before he slowly pulled the two ends of the ribbon in opposite directions, feeling her mewl against his mouth, though whether it was a mewl or protest or of encouragement he couldn't tell. He could feel the warm swell of her breasts as they pressed against his chest, her back arched to allow him better access to the ties of the dress.

Faith felt Kev's tongue push hers back into her mouth and -for a moment- thought she had done something wrong before his joined her, slowly and thoroughly exploring her mouth. She could feel his fingers lightly untying the one thing keeping her breasts covered but couldn't find the will to stop him. She couldn't find it because she didn't want to stop him.

She wanted to go all the way with him.

Kevin felt the feverous buzz of victory as the two sides keeping the back of the dress together fell apart and his fingers were greeted by warm soft skin. It felt like silk beneath his hands and he stroked and smoothed the dress away before retuning to the skin, tracing it with his fingertips, delighting in the shivers that wracked her frame.

Faith felt the dress falling away from her breasts and automatically reached up and clutched the thin material to them, trying to hide herself from him. His hands rested over hers and brushed them away easily before tortuously lowering the silk down slowly, breaking the kiss and dipping his head.

Lightly Kevin allowed his tongue to flick over a nipple, causing her to gasp and tense. Lifting a hand he cupped her other breast, fondling gently as he sucked her sensitised nipple into his mouth, stroking her back with his free hand, pushing her so she was lying down fully once more.

Faith whimpered at the slow burning of her skin, the feeling as if her whole body was compressing and the tingling between her thighs as she embraced him, held him to her while he unhurriedly worked her body.

Carefully -and with no small amount of doubt- he let the hand on her back shift and move down over her rear, giving it a gentle squeeze to make her aware of his intentions. She made no protest, rather her hips lifted and rubbed against him, causing him to groan in pleasure at the statement.

She wanted it, he was sure of that fact now.

Sliding his hand up her thigh he hooked his fingers into the lace panties she wore, smiling slightly at the dampness he felt as he pulled them down her legs. He lifted his head away from her breasts to whisper in her ear, "I'm shocked, you know. I didn't think skaters wore thongs."

The only reply he got was a cut off whimper as her back arched.

Smirking to himself Kevin leant back, tugging his jacket off. He watched as she leant up, thighs spread while he sat in between.

Faith felt very foolish in her current condition; her breasts on full display, dress hanging half-off and pooling around her waist. But she followed her instincts - which told her to undress him. Hesitantly she reached forward and began unbuttoning his shirt, working from top to bottom.

She had seen Kev shirtless before, though she had diverted her eyes to the ground and not looked up until he had a shirt on, but as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt she couldn't help it as her eyes widened in awe of the well sculpted torso before her. After she had finished she trailed her fingertips down the centre of his chest, feeling the rock hard muscles beneath and shivering as she felt them become even harder as his muscles tightened at her touch.

Going on instinct alone she leant forward and gently placed a kiss just below the hollow of his neck, creating a slow trail down. She heard him moan from some far away place as she concentrated solely on the defined chest she was worshipping. At the same time her hands -with a will of their own- began struggling to unzip and unbutton his pants.

Lower and lower she went until she reached his lower abdomen. It was at this point he took her face in his hands and brought it up to his own, kissing her gently while laying her back down.

Kevin was trying to control himself but the feel of her lips kissing down his chest...they were as soft and light as a rose petal landing in a pond. His blood was racing through his system faster than it had any time before, his arousal increasing to indescribable heights. He lifted her face away and kissed her, laying her back down before pulling back and leaning down to her ear. "Uh-uh Faith; tonight is all about you." He whispered, kissing the spot between the jaw and earlobe and rousing a shudder from her.

He stored the spot in his mind for future exploration as he lowered his hands to the clump of chiffon at her waist before easing it down and off of her hips, down her legs and then tossing it behind him where his jacket and her panties already lay discarded. He disposed of his shirt before leaning back down, kissing her all over again.

Faith felt as if her stomach was going to explode and unknowingly rubbed her breasts against his chest, moaning and shivering at the hormones that ravished her long dormant body.

Kevin slowly pulled back and placed a small kiss on her chin before slowly kissing downwards, smiling slightly as the small jerks and shivers that rattled her lithe body. "Very sensitive, aren't we?" He murmured between kisses, more to himself than her as he continued his course down her body.

His hands alternated between rubbing her sides calmingly and squeezing her hips as he finally reached his destination, lightly tracing her clit with his tongue. She jerked and moaned loudly, squirming as he began to explore her.

Faith felt the first finger enter her with a sharp biting sting that she thought she would never forget. It wasn't painful, to be truthful, just very uncomfortable. But as seconds slipped away she forgot everything except the warm bliss that was flowing through her body with every skilful lick and nip Kevin bestowed on her responsive flesh and she didn't even notice when he added a second, and then a third.

Kevin could sense she was approaching orgasm and pulled away from her, nuzzling his face into her thigh as he nipped it with his teeth, marking her. She let out a soft yelp and tried to squirm away from him but he merely got onto his feet, quickly removing his trousers, boxers and socks before repositioning himself between her thighs.

He could feel the warmth surrounding her radiating onto his bare flesh and groaned, resting one hand by the side of her head while he stroked her cheek with the other, forcing her eyes to flutter open and blink at him in confusion, her body still wriggling underneath him. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" He asked quietly, watching as the shadows and light danced upon her sweat-soaked skin.

"...will it hurt?" She asked in return, her voice a whisper.

Kevin lifted a shoulder before dropping it in his interpretation of a shrug. "Maybe a little, I don't really know. Some girls don't feel anything, others feel it like there was nothing more painful on earth."

Faith spared a look downwards before lifting her eyes back to Kevin's, stunned. "W-will it fit?"

Kevin chuckled, nodding. "Hmm. It may be a little uncomfortable for you at first but...you'll stretch out."

Swallowing, Faith nodded her consent. "J-just..." She was silenced by a finger pressing lightly on her lips.

"I'll be gentle with you, don't worry about that." He offered her what he hoped was a reassuring smile. "I know what I'm doing." He moved the hand away from her cheek and trailed it down her body, allowing it to occasionally skim her skin -earning a few quiet groans and whimpers from her- before he found her sensitive clit, stroking it slowly while he positioned himself at her entrance.

Slowly, he began to push himself inside her, rubbing and fondling her quickly. He heard the sharp intake of breath from her as the head went in and winced a little, slowing his own pace down while caressing her harder. "You okay?" He murmured. For a moment he didn't know whether she had heard him or not before she nodded a little, eyes screwed tightly closed and her lower lip clenched between her teeth.

Abruptly her body started bucking and she moaned loudly. Knowing the time had come, Kevin quickly sheathed the rest of himself inside her in one swift thrust, tearing past her hymen easily.

Faith let out a long moan of mixed pain and pleasure. The pain of her hymen tearing was washed over by her orgasm in an almost unbearable wave of pleasure and she pushed her hips up to him, silently asking for more. Though a feeling of bemusement had settled over her body at the invading organ inside her it too was easily washed away by the pleasure she felt as Kevin began to thrust.

Kevin contained himself, focusing on keeping the pace slow and tender for her to get used to. Once she seemed responsive he would pick it up a notch or two but for now...He groaned lowly as he felt her inner-muscles tightening and grasping his manhood. Surely she wasn't so close to orgasm again so soon?

He leant down to her ear, still moving gently inside her. "You okay?" He asked, quite breathless by the battle he was waging within himself to keep from taking her hard and fast.

"H-harder!" She whimpered, burying her face into the crook of his neck, pushing her hips up against his.

Kevin smiled a little, forcing her hips back down to the floor with his own, shaking his head. "I can't. You won't feel it now but later...if I take you too hard you'll hurt."

"Pl-please Kev!" She whined desperately, once again trying to lift her hips only to be met by the immovable hips of her partner. She then realised that whatever he said went, and there was nothing she could do to change it. Sobbing at this revelation her body went lax as she submitted completely to him.

Kevin, still smiling in amusement, began to thrust once more, though this time he slid a hand between their sweaty bodies and fumbled around until he got a small gasp from Faith, signalling her had found her pleasure spot. Slowly stroking the bundle of nerve-endings, he began to move a little faster.

Faith closed her eyes tight, biting her tongue to restrain her moans and gasps. She didn't want to be too noisy in case Kevin didn't like that. She could already feel the build-up of her second orgasm and closed her eyes, concentrating on it, trying to speed up the unbearable wait.

Kevin subconsciously picked up the pace of his movements as he felt her becoming even tighter and began rubbing her harder, whilst still trying to restrain his own pleasure, which was mounting too quickly for his liking. He dipped his head and flicked his tongue across her lips, slipping inside as they opened for him.

He swallowed her moans and groans and -now too consumed by lust to stop himself- began thrusting harder, gripping her hips in his hands and pulling her up, sending himself deeper.

Faith broke the kiss, panting for breath as the heat began to consume her body in exquisite flames. She felt teeth at her neck and tilted her head away from it, urging him to continue, beginning to plead with him to hurry, to let her orgasm, to bring her the pleasure she craved.

Kevin marked her over and over again as he continued to take her, not noticing anything until his own orgasm arrived. He heard her yelp in either pain or fright and he realised he had bitten down too hard, but for the moment that was irrelevant to him as he surrendered himself to the bliss coursing through his veins.

Faith had succumbed to an orgasm that had never seemed to end as Kevin continued to fondle her and thrust, but it did when he bit down sharply. Like the first thrust, it was not that painful, more uncomfortable, but she was too tired now to care about discomfort or pain. She'd lost her virginity, handed it over to Kevin - whom she had only officially dated for three, perhaps four hours.

She laughed quietly to herself, if only Brent knew that, having dated her for six months and getting nothing except a blowjob!

Kevin nuzzled his face into her neck, kissing the bite mark on her neck tenderly. "You okay?"

"Hmm." She nodded, lifting her hands to toy with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Did it hurt?"

"Only a little." She whispered, her eyes drifting closed as she felt her heart hammering against her chest, and feeling Kevin's almost following the pattern beat-for-beat.

"Did you like it?"

She allowed a lazy grin to split her face. "Yeah, it was okay." She heard him growl into her neck, giving a warning nip to the sensitive flesh. "Okay, it was better than okay." Her reply was another bite, a little harder. She laughed. "Alright, alright! It was amazing, does that sate your ego?"

"Hn." He grunted.

"Mmm, I didn't know jocks were so petulant." She teased, remembering his earlier taunt about skaters wearing thongs.

"I need my praise and attention when I do a good job, thank you very much."

"No," She whispered, her voice becoming serious as she wriggled and shifted until she managed to manoeuvre herself into the place her neck had been before, his forehead pressing against hers, "thank you. It was perfect." She tilted her chin up and placed her lips on his chastely.

Kevin eased his head back, smiling. "There's a bedroom upstairs if you feel up to more practise..." He offered.

She smiled in return. "Why go to the bedroom when its nice enough down here...?"

-

Whatta ya think? Good? Bad? Too fluffy? Too sickeningly sweet? Let me know!
Sign up to rate and review this story