Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Ghost Bang

by QuietIsTheNewLoud

Adam Paranoia and Pete Wentz with a cameo of Stevie Ryan ladies and gentlemen.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 247 words

?Blocked
Two men named Pete and Adam were piggy back riding in the woods when they finally worked out their feelings for each other. "Adam?" said Pete. "Adam, I think I love you..." he continued. Adam stood there with wide eyes. Adam was looking at Pete's super pale white chicken legs and it just got him in the mood. "Really?" he replied. Pete nodded and blinked. Adam took the chance and tackled Pete, stripping him of his clothes, Both down to their boxers, Adam and Pete both took the chance to rid the other man of their last garment. Slow and sensual sex continued all night long in the tent of love and bliss. Years later, Adam and Pete were still together and fucking each other stronger than ever. It wasnt, however, until Pete realized that his dick was getting small and weak from the rather rough sexual activites. He comfronted his partner about this, who said that their was a special medicine for penis enlargment. Pete tried the pills, but nothing could help him. Pete was penis-less. Adam knew he couldnt keep his partner anymore, so had to shoot Pete in the end. Stevie Ryan conforted Adam while everything was going on with Pete's death. Not too long after, Adam and Stevie got together, not knowing about Stevie's big secret. she was really a man. Did Adam ever know about this news? Will she ever tell him? What will happen next? Find out soon, in Cock Blocks.
Sign up to rate and review this story