Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Recognition

by Kagai-chan

Hiro has been having erotic dreams about Seguchi Tohma, president of NG co. Will he dismiss these dreams as a mere fantasy or will he act upon them? Eventual lemon warning...

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tohma - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 569 words

?Blocked
Author’s Crap: Yo! I just wrote this story because I was bored as hell in class. It might suck but please review it. I just wrote this out of sheer boredom... I don't expect it to be great. Sorry this chapter is soo short. The book I wrote this in is rather small...

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation... I'm broke as hell... I never will own this wonderful series...

I arose one morning to find that the warmth I longed to feel was not beside me. "Damn!" I exclaimed kicking off the covers, staring as they landed on the burgundy carpet.

That dream... It felt like it was real... Like the hands on my body were real... Fingers that were slightly calloused from playing a musical instrument of some sort... How I yearn to feel that warmth on my body once more... Those light pink lips... That smile... That godly smile... That look of lust and passion that shone throughout those features... wait a minute... his? The beauty that I dreamed about had been a man?! When have I ever dreamt about men?! Am I gay? No, no... That's not possible... I like Ayaka... I like women...

I rise from my place on my bed to go into my bathroom. I look into my mirror to examine my reflected image. My long red hair cascaded down my back still in its' messy bed-head form. My obsidian eyes full of confusion as well as anger... But none the less, deep inside, the longing I felt was still present... Its' fingers grasping at my heart... I move to cut the water on. My hands grip the edges of the sink as I stare at the mirror... What's happening to me?! Why do I feel this way?! Is this love... or is it something as simple as lust?

I breathe rather heavily for a few moments before my breathing hastens. The thoughts swirled about in my head. My brain was beginning to throb because of this. "Come on, Hiro! Get a hold of yourself!!" I shout to no one in particular. The throbbing stopped at the sound of water dripping onto the bathroom tiles. My breathing slows, considerably as my fingers unclench around the sink.

The rest of my morning is spent in complete silence as I begin my daily routine. I move lethargically to my shower and wait for the water to heat. I grab a towel to wipe up the puddle of water that is lying on the tiles... Soon I see steam from the water. I get in and allow myself to be drenched in the scalding hot spray. The water burns, but I don't care.

Once I feel pruned and clean I brush my teeth and dress for work. I pick out simple blue jeans and a white t-shirt. I look at my kitchen and decide against breakfast. I lock my apartment and walk out to my parking space where my bike sits. The air of tranquility is suddenly invaded by an air of excitement; and not the good kind either.

I scan the area around me for the source. And who of all people should show up? A big pink ball of fluff comes spiraling toward me before I have time to react...

Author's Crap: Zo, how was it? Let me know by reviewing. There will be more as soon as I can find that notebook...
Sign up to rate and review this story