Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

All That You Are

by Gking

Ichigo confesses something that's been weighing heavy on his heart for some time.

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Inoue Orihime,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 2096 words - Complete

?Blocked
It had been a while since Ichigo had some time to himself. He had been busy for some time. First, he discovered the Soul Society, then Rukia had been captured, then he had to deal with the bounts, then there was Orihime's capture... and no time to spare in between. Lately it had been really quiet since Ichigo and the gang had returned to the Soul Society. But there were always some sort of wound or some shit to recover from, and some sort of personal issue or something. But this time, for Ichigo, it was different.

While Orihime had been locked away in Hueco Mundo, she was the only thing that was on Ichigo's mind. He thought that it was because one of his closest friends had been put into danger... but even after they had returned to the Soul Society, she was still the main focus of his thoughts. This was bugging him and for a time he didn't understand why. He had never thought about a girl like this at all in his lifetime. Hell, this didn't happen to him at all during Rukia's capture. But as time went on, he slowly started to develop an explanation... he believed that he was starting to fall for Orihime. At first he thought he was crazy, but as he thought more about it, the more he believed it was true.

Ichigo hadn't really spoken with anyone since he had returned, but he occasionally would talk to Renji every now and then. One day, he stopped by Renji's room to see how he was doing. He wasn't up and walking around yet, although he knew he could, but the others kept saying how bad of an idea it was. Ichigo walked in. "Hey, can I talk to you about something?" Renji, who didn't notice Ichigo at first, looked up at him. "Yeah, sure. What is it?" Ichigo walked to a chair and sat down.

"I know it may seem foolish of me asking this to you... but... have you ever... fallen for someone who was one of your closest friends?" Renji sat there silent for a moment, but then he finally spoke. "Oh god... that was such a long time ago. But to answer your question, yes I have." Ichigo fell silent for a few moments, not knowing what to tell him next. "Who is it you've 'fallen' for" Renji asked. "Oh shit, I didn't thing he was going to ask that. Do I tell him, can I trust him with this"? Ichigo discussed this in his head, but finally blurted it out. "It's Orihime..."

Renji looked at Ichigo surprised, but then at the same time, not surprised. "Her? You're falling for her?" he asked. "Yeah, I mean ever since she was taken away I've had this burning desire to be with her. There's something about her that has really attracts me to her. I mean, she's always been there for me and I want to always there for her in the same way. I feel that it was my fault that she was captured and if I had tried harder, she would've never been captured. Every time I'm around her I feel something... hell, I can't even describe it. And I don't know what to do about it". Ichigo sat there for a moment, letting Renji absorb all that he had told him. Then he finally spoke.

"Wow, first, it sounds like you have some real deep feelings for her. Second off, don't blame yourself for her capture. There was nothing you could've done to have stopped it, but we at least got her back. Last, you should really talk to her about what you feel. I've heard people say that you're all that she talks about and has on her mind anymore. I wouldn't keep those feelings inside for too long or else it may be too late." Renji told Ichigo. "Really? Man, should I go talk to her now or..." Renji cut him off. "Just do it man. You won't regret it." "Okay then, I will." Ichigo turned around and started to walk away, but then he stopped and turned back to Renji. "Thanks man. I owe you one." "No problem. Anytime you need something just let me know." Renji replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo had walked around for a little bit before finding where Orihime was. He walked to her door and noticed it was closed. He knocked on the door. He heard a voice inside.

"Who is it?"

"It's Ichigo. I need to talk to you."

She was quick to open the door and let him inside. "Man, I haven't seen you in a while." said Ichigo. "I know. It's felt like forever." Orihime replied, "What was it you needed to talk to me about?" Ichigo stood there silent for a moment. "Man, this is it. You better not screw this up"... finally, he stared to speak.

"Orihime... look, I would like to apologize. I wasn't there for you in your time of need and it just pains me that I could've been there to prevent the whole thing. I'm sorry..." his voice trailed off. She stood there, shocked to hear those words spoken. She knew it wasn't his fault, but she saw that he had thought other wise. In an instant, she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest and started to cry. "What's wrong?" Ichigo asked with a worried tone in his voice. At first there was nothing but a sob, but soon there were words.

"Oh, Ichigo, I knew this was going to happen. It's all my fault. I was the one who let my guard down. I was the one who let them get to me. I was the one that made you feel this way". She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. She felt his warm embrace, giving her a little bit of comfort. "Look, I'm the one who should be sorry. I never meant for you to ever fell this way. I never wanted to hurt..." her voice trailed off before she could finish. "What was it you were going to say Orihime?" Ichigo asked with a soft, soothing tone.

The next few moments were silent, but the silence was broken as Orihime uttered, "I never wanted to hurt the person I love". Her face turned beat red as she said that. Ichigo couldn't believe what he had just heard, but he had to ask. "Me? You love me, out of all people?" Orihime didn't know what to say next. She never thought she would ever get as far as dreaming of being with Ichigo, let alone telling him that she wanted to. She thought on her feet and replied, "Yes. You . I've been in love with you ever since I first looked into your eyes..." she slowly stopped talking.

Ichigo took a second to absorb what she had said. He couldn't believe it. She actually was in love with him. Quickly, his embrace tightened. He held her close as he spoke, "Orihime, my dear Orihime. I have been wanting to tell you that for such long time. I remember when I first looked at you and I thought 'I would kill to be with someone that beautiful.'" his grip tightened even more as both Ichigo and Orihime locked eyes as Ichigo continued. "When I found out that someone had taken you, it felt like someone to a knife and stabbed me in the chest, and I wasn't going to stop until I knew you were safe. I love you so much Orihime and nothing could ever change that." he slowly lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers. Orihime closed her eyes and returned the kiss, slowly prying open Ichigo's lips with her tongue and explored as they continued to kiss.

They soon broke apart to catch their breath. Neither Orihime nor Ichigo had ever kissed anyone before in their lives. To them, this was something that made the moment even more special and even more emotional. They opened their eyes and kept them locked on each other. Ichigo mumbled, "I promise to always be there for you and always be by your side for the rest of my life." Orihime looked deep into his eyes and whispered, "I have always dreamed of hearing those words come from your mouth. I want you so badly. I want be yours forever..." she trailed off as she started to kiss him again, this time she felt Ichigo's warm tongue start to explore her. She was quick to push Ichigo onto the bed behind him and laid on top of him. They had continued to kiss.

Ichigo couldn't resist anymore and let one of his hands glide down her back. He stopped at her waist line, kind of teasing her, but watching how far he went at the same time. Orihime was already running her fingers down his chest, which was his weakness. She slowly started to remove the top of his uniform. She took one look and him and couldn't resist. She started kissing his chest. Ichigo's head tilted back as he let out a slight moan. "God damn. This feels so good." he thought. Since his hands were already at Orihime's waist, he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and quickly threw it off of her. He no sooner threw that off as he quickly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. Next was her pants. He flipped her over, giving more control to himself. He pulled himself back and slowly grabbed the waist line of her pants. He slowly pulled them off and tossing them aside. He the resorted to start removing his pants and Orihime stopped him and started pulling them off herself. "Man, she must want me that bad" Ichigo thought as Orihime slid his pants off and threw them aside. She then grabbed a hold of Ichigo's chest and throw him down. She slowly got back on top of him as they started to kiss again. It wasn't long until Ichigo started to kiss Orihime's neck. He then proceeded to grab a hold of one of her breasts. He ran his thumb across her nipple and started to rub it slowly. Orihime gave a loud moan as he started to caress her faster. She couldn't control herself anymore. She reached her hand down to his long, erect member as she started running her hand up and down it. Ichigo gave a loud moan. It felt so good, yet it was such a tease at the same time. Her hand began to move quicker as she started to feel a warm liquid start to rush out. She scooted back and grabbed it with both hands, then started to lick the head. Ichigo tilted his head back and gave a loud moan as she proceeded to stick the head into her mouth. She slowly started to move her mouth up and down as she licked the head at times. Eventually, Ichigo released himself into her mouth. She gave a moan as she tasted his seed inside her mouth. She stopped momentarily and got back on top of him and he prepared to penetrate her. He slowly eased himself inside of her as she busted out in a mix of pain and pleasure. For Orihime, it hurt a little, but it felt so good. She started to slowly grind on his member as he began to thrust inside of her. She started to scream in pleasure as he started to thrust faster. She moaned Ichigo's name and put both of her hands on his chest and grinded his member even more. He put his hands onto her hips and thrusted faster and faster. It wasn't long before he released his seed deep inside of Orihime. She gave a loud yell as she felt him cum inside of her. She continued to grind a little bit before collapsing on top of Ichigo. They both laid there for a minute or so before Ichigo grabbed his top and threw it on top of the two of them. Orihime threw her arms around Ichigo as they both pulled each other close and held each other. "I love you so much Ichigo." Orihime said. "Words alone cannot even start to explain how much I love you Orihime." Ichigo whispered, "And I promise I will always protect you even if it means taking my own life." He pulled her close as the two laid there and fell asleep in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story