Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

In Your Mind. [Frerard One-Shot]

by lindsayFTW

Who can't stop having sexy dreams about who? Read to find out ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 1011 words - Complete

?Blocked
He's haunting my dreams. Every night I wake up in a cold sweat with sticky sheets. It's usually the same thing. I get shoved against a wall before experiencing a mind boggling blow job. But this time? This time if was different.

He threw me on the bed fastening my arms to the bed posts.

"Don't, please." I whisper. I don't even know why I said it. We both knew I wanted whatever it was he was going to give.

He stopped what he was doing and glared into my eyes. "What was that naughty boy?" He asked.

"I- I said don't" I whimpered.

He smirked pulling my jaw into a painful grip. "You know what happens to boys who object dont you?" He was mere centimeters from my face. "Well, do you?"

"Yes." I breathed.

"And what happens? I seem to have forgotten." He purred.

"W-we get punished."

"That's right," He said "You get punished." He let go of my jaw and got up off the bed. "Now...what to do." He asked himself, while he paced back and fourth.

He made his way over to a black bag that was sitting on a chair, rummaging through until he found what he wanted. He pulled out a hanker chief and walked over to me.

"It has to be a surprise" He smirked.

He tied it around my eyes making sure to pull it tight. I heard him walk back over to the bag before coming back. I felt the bed shift as he climbed on it crawling over to me and straddling my hips. I could feel his hard on as he ground his hips down, making me groan. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I grew hard at his words. "Do you want me to fuck you so hard you can't remember your name?" He ground his hips down.

"Oh god, yes, please...please."

"Patience!" He yelled. "I have more in store for you."

I felt something cold on my chest. 'oh god, he has a knife' I thought. Oddly this did scare me. It made me want him more.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked.

"Ye- AH!" I screamed as he slid the knife down my chest making about a two inch cut.

"Don't speak!" He demanded.

"But you- AH!"

"I said don't speak!" He continued to slide the knife down stopping just above my belly button. I let out a faint whimper, trying to hold back any tears or cries that were fighting to come out.

"What did I say?" He asked.

I remained silent.

"Good boy." He lowered his head down to my chest and lathered up my blood, going up and down my stomach.

"Mmm. You taste so good." He said before forcefully attaching his lips to my own. "Don't you agree?" He asked, smirking.

I didn't speak.

"It's okay, you can talk now."

"Yes." I stated.

He noticed the bulge in my pants and smiled.

"Does this turn you on?" He asked. "Do you like the feeling of pain?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"Good." He stated.

He began to undo my belt. "I don't think these are necessary, do you?"

I shook my head. "No."

He yanked my jeans down leaving me in nothing but my boxer briefs.

He crawled and licked up and blood that had seeped through my wound again. He continued to make his way down planting kisses around my belly button. He reached the hem of my boxers and looked up to me smirking. He pulled down my boxers exposing my erection to the cold air, making me gasp. He continued to look up at me as he flicked his tongue out over my slit before swirling his tongue around my head and beginning to suck.

"Oh god." I moaned before tensing up, afraid of what he was going to do to me for speaking without permission. He didn't seem to mind for he lowered his head taking all of me in his mouth. I felt myself hit the back of his throat; he didn't even gag. He continued to bob his head up and down deep-throating me over and over, making humming noises sending vibrations through my lower half. My breathing became heavy as I became close to my release. He noticed this and stopped making me whimper. He made his way back up to my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you," He stated in a husky deep voice. "Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you?" He asked.

"God, yes" I panted.

"Your wish is my command."

He positioned himself at my entrance. My eyes widened as I realized that he was going to do this with no lube or prepping; completely dry. He smiled as he noticed that I was scared.

He slowly began to push his length in me, most likely causing more pain that if he were to just thrust all the way in. I screamed out in pain, as tears made their way out of my eyes, and down my cheeks.

Once his cock was fully buried inside me, he pulled out before slamming back in, making me scream again. But this time it wasn't pain. It was pure ecstasy. He continued to thrust in and out making sure to hit my spot dead on with extreme force. Both of us were screaming, not caring if anyone could hear.

I felt am oh so familiar warmth in my stomach, as I felt my muscles tighten as I grew closer to my release. He lowered he hid head down so he was level with my ear. I could tell by his breathing that he was close too.

"Come for me baby." He panted.

That was all it took.

"Oh FU--"


"GERARD...Gerard are you okay? You're all sweaty." I opened my eyes.

"Yeah mom...I'm fine," I panted. "Just a...bad dream" lie

"Well hurry up, you're late for school; Franks already here to pick you up."


Fin.
Sign up to rate and review this story