Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Like a Dog

by ThePhantomsKitten

Ed was a bad boy. Roy's gonna punish him for it. One-shot, very short. PWP.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Edward Elric,Roy Mustang - Published: 2008-09-05 - Updated: 2008-09-05 - 884 words - Complete

?Blocked
Pain is definitely something Edward Elric was used to. You didn’t go through life like Ed did without growing somewhat accustomed to a general discomfort. Pain didn’t both the blond-haired midget a bit. However, the pressing need in his pants that was so close to agony, yet mixed with a sinful pleasure that the young male had not yet quite grown familiar with? He’d never experienced anything like it in his short lifetime of fifteen years. And he knew without a doubt that this was a pain he wouldn’t want to experience ever again. He would rather be torn to pieces.
“Stop teasing me!” The male groaned with a pitiful wail, pressing against Roy as a low whine pushed it’s way out of Edward’s vocal chords.
“Whining, FullMetal? Just like a dog.” The taller Roy Mustang tsk’ed, the ever-present smirk still in place as he toyed with the Chibi’s lower regions softly. “You were bad today. And like a dog, you must be punished.” He added with a tightening of his fingers that drew a yelp from the blonde teenager, even as the cry of shocked pain shifted to a low moan.
“What are you-“ Ed started, but his thoughts drifted back to what he had done that day before he could finish his question. Oh, come now, Roy couldn’t be punishing him because of that, could he?! Then again, Ed hadn’t played fair...
-- /“Edward, what are you doing?” Roy asked, quirking a brow. The FullMetal only smiled in reply, sliding his hands down his own body sensuously, then jerking them back to the book he was supposed to be studying when Riza turned around, checking to make sure the two males were working like they were supposed to. Making it so Roy had to stifle the moan that had almost escaped him, for that would not have been a very good think to let Hawkeye hear. He glared at Ed, resentment for the young male darkening his onyx eyes, and his mouth went dry as the boy shifted into a purposefully provocative position, seemingly only stretching as he moved. Roy had to once more bite down on his tongue, and forced his eyes back to the mountain of paperwork, gritting his teeth, and spitefully ignoring the change in his boxers/. --
“I wha-ah-as only pluh-pl-playing, Ruh-roy!” Ed growled, a stutter spoiling his words as he fought for control. “It’s nu-not my f-f-fault that yuh-you’re a fucking ho-horndog!”
“Excuse me? Who’s the one begging for me to screw him? And my, my, language, Ed?” Roy scolded softly, pulling Ed into a tight embrace, before dropping firm kisses down the boy’s neck, eliciting yet another groan from the younger and less-experienced boy.
“Sh-shut up, Ruh-roy...” Ed wriggled helplessly, his lower lip trembling as he fought to regain his control that seemed so far out of reach, thanks to the skillful mouth of that bastard colonel.
Seeing Edward like this was strangely erotic, and Roy found himself aroused by the boy’s helpless state, in a strangely sadistic fashion that was quite unlike him. Much like he had been turned on when Ed had...
-- “Ed!” Roy hissed in a whisper, straightening as Riza turned toward him once again. “Colonel Mustang, leave that boy alone and do your work!” the blonde woman scolded him. Ed tried to stifle the giggle that wanted to bubble up at the look on Roy’s face at this reprimand. Riza walked out, warning them as she left, “Behave. I’ll be back in thirty minutes. Better have that done when I get back.” And with tha,t the Lieutenant walked out, closing the door behind her. Perfect. Roy leaned across the table to grab Ed, but the damned minx shifted out of his reach with a cocky smirk dancing across his features annoyingly.
“Whatssa matter, Roy?” he taunted, the lights dancing in hid whiskey-hued eyes telling Roy that he knew exactly what was ‘the matter’. The even more pestersome thing was that this was said just before sliding under the desk, his mouth brushing Roy’s thighs quickly followed by his hands, then skating to the other side of the room. “I’m done with my work, so I’ll be going.” The male quipped happily, his hand on the doorknob. And then Edward twisted the handle, pushing the door open, and walking out. However, he was stopped by Roy’s hand on his arm..."LIEUTENANT! The teme colonel is threatening me!" Edward yelled, and was abruptly pulled from Roy's grasp by Riza's firm arms, and Roy was shoved back into that room, the lock clicking...
--
Ed stared helplessly at Roy as he trailed talented fingers down his body... And then chained him to a chair with a flash of Alchemic light.
“What the hell?! ROY!” Ed exclaimed, his jaw dropping in abashed shock.
“Good night, Ed... Y’know, I do love dogs.” He laughed lightly with a shake of his head as he walked up the stairs, closing the bedroom door softly behind him.
Leaving Ed wanting, and whining loudly as he struggled against the bonds holding him in this chair.
He’d get that damned man back, just you wait and see…
Sign up to rate and review this story