Categories > Books > Phantom of the Opera

A Moment to Relax

by ThePhantomsKitten

Just a random one-shot PWP, based firmly on a roleplay I'm doing with my friend. Erik being forcibly seduced. I think he likes it.

Category: Phantom of the Opera - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Erik - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-05 - Updated: 2008-09-05 - 4996 words - Complete

?Blocked
He glowered down at the teasing kitten, even as he fought the urge to tug at the manacles around his wrists and cause further bruising. The male tried to shift his hips, but was rewarded with her claws digging deeper into his skin, and he pressed his lips together firmly, waiting for the next scene in her twisted game.

The kitten gazed up at him evenly, a smile dancing coyly about her features as she kept him pinned to the cold stone wall he was hanging from. "Ah, ah, ah, monsieur. Have patience." There was no mistaking her intent as she leaned forward, but instead of enclosing his straining malehood into her mouth, she instead chose to draw to tongue up along the inside of his thigh, sharp fangs grazing along his skin as she shifted to press a heated kiss against his lower abdomen, tongue shifting against the sensitive flesh.

He scowled, cursing in fluent French, voice roughened by the arousal coursing through his not-so-angelic veins. He closed his eyes in an attempt to ignore her, but that tactic proved fatal as she suddenly descended, teeth grazing over his shaft as she enveloped him. Her tongue shifted along the underside of his erection, the ever-cool metal ball a stark contrast to the otherwise intense heat as she rubbed the smooth barbell against a sensitive vein. He shifted, humming a lyricless tune of lust to avoid moaning at the powerful rush of pleasure assaulting him, and to preserve what was left of his pride.

The kitten turned this against him as well, as she picked up the song and hummed with him, the sounds causing a vibration to tremble through her mouth, heightening the sensations that were already driving the Phantom insane. She smiled around him as she shifted her head in a mockery of sex, before she pulled back all the way to draw her tongue across his head. "Enjoying yourself now?" Came the husky purr of her query, her eyes dancing with amusement.

He didn't dare answer her, for there was no telling what sort of sensual punishment she would dish out for giving a 'wrong answer'- and with the kitten, you never knew what the right answer was, for she was always changing it. Apparently, no answer at all is just as bad as making a wrong answer- if not worse.

Kanikkeh brushed her hands over his abdomen, stroking along his body with a deliberately light touch, teasing him with the contact his body was burning for, reacting to. She knew exactly what she was doing to his senses, as evident by the smirk dancing across that damnable mouth. She winked at him and stood back up, to brush her fingers across his face, playing lightly over the smooth porcelain of that white mask.

He tensed, turning his face away slightly, but she made no motion to remove his mask- to reveal that disgusting distortion of his features. He knew that hurt her- could tell in the way her ears lowered, those brilliant ruby eyes darkened slightly with a bitter knowledge and dark regret.

It did hurt. It hurt more than she could have thought to have him turn away from her like that. However, the demon had dealt with far more pain than this minor annoyance, and so she could handle this. She subtly slid her own mask on- a mask over her emotions- and gave him a gentle smile, grasping his chin lightly and turning his face back to hers with a slight incline of one eyebrow. The girl gave him no time to respond as she captured his mouth with a dark dominance that he never could have imagined would come from a woman. Certainly not one from his time period.

He shifted, intense relief that she left him that one scrap of dignity overridden by the rush of lust that accompanied the slow motion of her mouth against his. She tasted dark and dangerous, but with a strange softness, as sweet as it was bitter. Like chocolate- although, he could taste blood as well. Most likely his. The thought should have unnerved him, repulsed him, but it was oddly fascinating in the same breath- how on Earth had such a strange creature come into existence?

The Phantom's thoughts were quickly scattered as an entirely different sensation assaulted him- the feel of her warm hands curling around his stiff dick. He shifted his hips, arching into her hand, and gasped as she tightened her grip in response. He moaned, the hum he'd been keeping up drowned out by his desire and transformed into a carnal sound, although the musical quality was almost enhanced by this change. Where the hell had she learned how to do this? She couldn't have been older than sixteen, and yet the things she was doing to his senses...

Kanikkeh gave him a skeptical look. "You're thinking too much." A pout curled her lower lip, and she gazed at him with such a disappointed stare, he was almost tempted to show her just the effect she had on him- if she couldn't tell already from his physical reaction.

She, however, did not give him that chance, apparently having decided that it was better to arouse him even further by sliding her tongue across the pulse in his neck as she stroked her hand up along his shaft. She sank her fangs lightly into his neck, but soothed over the sting with another stroke of her tongue that was accompanied by the intensely hot sensation of a demonic healing.

He moaned, pride forgotten momentarily, dropping his head back with a shuddery gasp as he arched his back, giving her more access to that spot. Healing had always felt good, and now it was an almost unbearably erotic feeling, especially as she used her tongue to focus the magick. The Phantom shifted, pulling on the manacles with a frustrated groan, and glowered at the tease with eyes pitch black from his arousal. His face was flushed- at least, the part she could see was-, and his lips were parted as he panted. He watched her pull back, and ran his tongue over his lips, anticipating what she would do next. She wasn't doing anything; instead, her eyes had focused on the pink muscle he was using. So she liked that? He could have smirked, but that would have ruined the look that had so attracted the kitten's attention, and damaged his chances at gaining the upper hand. He kept that almost distracted expression, but his thought process was soon shut off once again, overridden by waves of pleasure.

She had lowered her head, pressing a kiss to his naval, and running her tongue over his abdomen as she deepened the kiss. She sucked on the skin, amused as he flexed his stomach muscles in response, and pulled her head back, pursing her lips and blowing on the dampened skin. She watched him shiver, and chuckled, before dipping her head to run her tongue along his shaft, and she was rewarded by the grumbling hum of his moan as he attempted to thrust into her mouth. Her hands moved too fast for him to be entirely successful, catching his hips just as the head of his cock penetrated her lips.

It was obviously a bad idea to let his body act on its own, as she didn't pull back, and she didn't go further. He opened his eyes to stare down at her, and gasped when he felt the prick of her fangs against that ever-sensitive area, replaced once again by the heat of her tongue as she healed the marks. "Kitten," he groaned, voice roughened by the teasing, "If you would, I'd apprecia-ah-ahhnn..." his words melted into a moan as she enveloped his erection in the heat of her mouth.

She'd dropped her head almost two inches, before curling her hands around the rest of him, thumb brushing over his skin. She purred, one white-furred kitty ear flicking idly as she moved along his dick, sucking lightly on his shaft as she tightened her fingers around him.

He could do nothing save moan in a helpless blur of notes, and his hips bucked desperately to achieve a faster pace. To his utter dismay she did nothing but pull back from him, the heat and pressure he needed above anything else fading to naught but the very light touch of lithe fingers over his almost aching manhood.

Her fingers shifted over his shaft, to dance along his balls, cupping the skin-encased twin spheres gently, letting them rest in her palms as she brushed a thumb over the skin. His gasp met her ears, and she smiled as she moved her hands to brush down the insides of his thighs.

"Damnit, kitten, stop/ teasing./" He snarled as he arched into her touch, as if anything he could have said would have had any effect on the damnably willful feline. As soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted it, expecting her to do something completely unfair in retaliation- such as leaving him alone for a few hours with his blood hot and his body painfully aroused. He was surprised, then, as she actually complied to his order, although it wasn't exactly in the way he expected.

She pressed her hips to his, tangling her hands in his hair as she kissed him with almost a laugh. She rolled her hips against him, using a move she'd perfected when she danced to elicit another moan from her victim.

He shifted, pressing his hips back against hers firmly, clenching his fists as he pulled at the shackles, longing to touch her and mold her to his body according to his desires, instead of hers. He considered trying his luck with this newfound control he had over her, and glanced at her, before moving his gaze up to the black chains that kept him immobile. "Kani..."
Her name, for once, instead of the nickname he'd picked up. "Unchain me."

Kanikkeh blinked, surprised by the use of her name, and gave a slight smile. "I don't think you deserve it just yet," she replied with a giggle.

He grunted, aggravated, but was pleasantly startled as she slid her hands up his body, leaning against him as she reached to unclasp the manacles around his wrists. His arms dropped, and they tingled with sharp pricks as the blood flowed through them easier once again. He flexed his fingers with a smile. "Thank you, kitten."

"I do believe that I may regret this."

He had to laugh at that, and shook his head as he slid an arm around her waist, pulling her up against him, and threading his other hand through her hair to angle her head so he could lower his head to snog her, capturing and dominating her mouth with a fierce desperation that battled with his pride and desire to tease her in revenge. He couldn't wait that long, however, so revenge would have to wait until he could focus enough to conduct it properly.

Kani smiled, purring as she shifted against the male and stroking her tongue across his mouth. When his lips parted, she thrust her tongue against his, stroking over the muscle even as he responded with a rumbling moan, and bit hers lightly, before soothing over the hurt with a warm stroke of his tongue. She moaned, shifting against him and brushing against his erection, only to pin it between their stomachs.

He gasped, shifting against her helplessly- even when he wasn't bound, she still held the reigns. It frustrated him slightly, but she was so good, he couldn't help but smile back against her mouth as he pulled her even closer. The Phantom sucked on her tongue, shifting his tongue against hers to earn himself another moan from the kitten.

"Mmnn, Erik~" She rolled her hips against his once again, his name a murmured purr from the girl.

It startled him, hearing his name whispered so intimately against his mouth, and he fought the urge to pull back, to retreat from her. It would hurt her, and he'd hurt her so much recently, it sickened him to think of causing her more pain. He merely tightened his arm around her, stroking the fingers of his other hand along the inside of one kitten ear.

She arched against him, head tilting into his hand as he stroked her ear as so many had before- only, his touch held no malice, no ill intent... None that she could sense, no matter how hard she strained to see it. "Erik~" she purred again, eyes halfway closing as desire coursed through her body, strengthening with every firm stroke against her ear.

Erik swore, her heightening arousal serving only to further fan the flames licking at his senses, and he bruised her mouth now with a rough kiss, biting down hard on her lip almost as if to punish her for teasing him so long. Some punishment it was, as the masochist only arched against him, kissing him back just as passionately, as if condoning the cruel actions against her mouth, like she was welcoming his temper. She could match him in everything- passion, temper, lust. Actually, it was quite likely that she could outdo him in all of that. The kitten wasn't normal.

"I heard that."

Nor did she have any respect for other people's privacy, it appeared. "Must you poke around in my head, kitten?"

"I wasn't poking. It's not my fault you broadcast your thoughts so loudly." She grinned, a saucy wink accompanying her words as she teased him, tracing a pattern across his chest in idle fascination. Her eyes practically glowed that brilliant crimson colour, intensifying as she focused on the rippling of muscles beneath his skin as he worked to keep his breathing even. She replaced her fingers with her tongue, circling patterns across his torso in a slow spiraled pattern.

He pressed his palms flat against the wall, shifting uncomfortably under her administrations as her head dipped lower, tracing some meaningless demonic lettering across his skin with her tongue as she moved once more to the soft flesh of his lower abdomen, ignoring his jutting erection, and purposely avoiding it, although she- quite annoyingly- seemed to be fascinated with brushing by it with light touches that had the male snarling in frustration at her. When she brushed her lips over the crown of said erection, his control slipped another notch.

He cupped her face gently, tugging her up to give her a scolding look as he growled at her. "I told you to stop teasing." The Phantom shifted, brushing a hand over her ears slowly, smirking when she tilted her head back into his touch. He dipped his head, kissing at her neck lightly just above the soft material of his scarf, teeth nipping over her collarbone as he moved lower. He caught the silky material of her loose black shirt, and tugged, although he wasn't surprised when it didn't give. He shifted, a bit curious as the the state of the wounds his scarf hid- had they healed any? The male curled his fingers at the material, went to pull it down, but was stopped by her hands on his wrists. He blinked, lifting his head to give her a questioning look.

She shook her head slowly, biting her lip as she caught her breath long enough to speak. "Don't. It's... not pretty."

"You really think I care?" He raised a brow, but was astonished when she didn't answer him. Well, that stung, he thought as she focused on the floor, lower lip caught between her teeth. He watched as her fangs pricked the flesh, watched the blood well up, and was stunned by her self-consciousness. She really thought him to be so shallow? He caught her chin gently, tipping her head up to meet his gaze. Oops, he'd forgotten about the consequences of that, and had the fight the dark allure as her eyes locked into his. Watched as hers glazed over, caught into his eyes and unable to look away as her soul was torn open, her masks stripped away, leaving her vulnerable to his gaze. He could see fear in those dark depths, mixed in with shame and disgust- at herself- as well as strong lust and a desire for something, although just what it was escaped him. He took a deep breath, pulling himself from the spell of her gaze, and spoke softly, his words leaving no room for questioning, ordering her to believe him. "You have nothing to fear from me, kitten. I love you- there is no force that either Heaven or Hell could control that would have even the slightest chance at changing that, no matter how hard they may try."

She blinked slowly, breaking the connection- the sexxing between their souls and minds- and sighed, hands dropping reluctantly away from his. /Hypocrite/... her mind whispered accusingly, and she was ever-grateful for the fact that he could not hear her thoughts.

Erik shook his head at her, amused and baffled at the same instant as he moved his hands back over the silky dark material of the scarf he had given her. He couldn't remove it, but he could pull it down, and did so. And then stopped in shock, his eyes widening at what he saw, before pulling it down even further, and loosening it until the entirety of her neck was revealed. Or, what was left of it.

The jagged rose-thorn cuts that had been there the last time he'd seen her neck were still there, but had grown, stretching all along her neck in ugly patterns and deep gouges. There was barely any flesh left at all- it was all red muscle, slick with blood that was not flowing thanks to a hex she had placed, and torn skin. That couldn't have felt nice. The marks had spread down, almost to her collarbones, and up till it almost touched her jaw line. "Gods, kitten..." he breathed, brushing his fingers lightly over the deep tears, the dips and gouges that thorns had ripped.

She shuddered under his touch, white-hot pain flashing from his touch battling fiercely with the pleasure it gave, even with pain. She swallowed convulsively, eyes closed. "I told you it wasn't pretty."

"What the hell did you do?"

She stared at him, jaw dropped. "You think I did this on my own? It's fucking Damien and his bloody curses." she defended herself, eyes filling with tears, and the Phantom cursed.

He shifted the silk back over the painful looking marks, tying it gently and loosely, before kissing her again, tongue sliding over hers to shut her up before she got started, amused despite his anger at the other male who just couldn't leave her alone. He shift his hands down her body, grasping her hips and pulling her up against him, angling their bodies together to touch in a way that made the both of them gasp.

She squirmed against him, digging her claws into his shoulders. "Ah-ahhhnn~ Eriiikkkk~" she purred, the motion of her body against his making the blood rush through his head dangerously, and the room threatened to flop over.

"Stop moving, kitten." It was hard to speak clearly, like he was having to fight through a thick haze of some translucent liquid. He groaned, grinding against her, the feel of her silken clothing against his naked body intoxica- wait a minute. Why was she still fully-clad, anyway? He frowned, struggling to gather his thoughts back together long enough to fix this new problem. He shifted his hands across the soft material of her pants, amazed at how much clothing she actually wore, even though it looked as if she wasn't wearing anything at all. There were layers to her clothing, arranged to show only what she wanted seen. That was quite annoying at the moment, however, and he shifted, pulling at the ties of her pants. He blinked when the material gave way, swirling to fall with a gentle swish around her ankles. However, just when he'd been about to comment on how easy that'de been, he found a new obstacle in his way. Her shorts.
Those damned nylon leather shorts that looked as if they were painted onto her body, just under her hips at the top, and only about three inches long total. How was he supposed to work those off of her?!
"How did you even get into these?" he questioned, sliding his palms over the material, momentarily amused by the way she shifted up against him at his touch.

"Mmmn~ flamed 'em..." she murmured, arching against him with a low purr as she traced her fingers over his shoulders.

He shook his head. That figured. "Well, why don't you flame out of them?"

"Not a chance."

That figured, too. He sighed, and then slid his fingers under the fabric, rolling his eyes as she squirmed, dragging her claws down his arms.

He hissed, eyes closing at the streaks of pain, and worked at her shorts, pulling and tugging them down. His task was made all the more difficult by her constant squirming and wiggling, and finally he snapped at her, temper flaring, "Hold still, damnit!"

She froze, but it wasn't in fear. She was staring up at him through a blur of arousal that was only stroked by his temper flaring, and the way his eyes flashed as he yanked at the tight nylon. It gave way, ripping as he pulled, and the male discarded the now-ruined material with a scoff.

"Now I'll have to go buy new pants." she complained, a pout curling her lower lip as she rolled her now-bare hips against her lover, smile dancing in her eyes.

"Psh. Worrying about your clothing. Women!" The male rolled his eyes, grasping her hips with a shake of his head that sent his already messed up hair scattering across his face once again. He blinked, movements frozen by the intoxicated look that had captivated her features as she stared up at him, a look of exquisite rapture making him squirm under the intensity of it. "What're you looking at?" he finally questioned gruffly, shifting.

"You." She was purring again, her tail flicking idly as she reached up to mess with his hair, touching the sweat-dampened silky black locks almost as if they were made of spun sugar and would break should she push too hard. She giggled, snuggling up against him with a smile.

Erik rolled his eyes once again, and gave a slow shake of his head as he granted her a fleeting half-smile, and dropped a kiss to her ear that successfully ruined the snuggly-moment as it sent her writhing against him with a moan, and he inhaled sharply as he undulated back against her, making her grind her hips against him all the harder. He groaned, eyes half-closing as he dug his fingers into her hips, molding her lower half to his as best he could. This had gone on for far too long, he decided, and pulled her body up against his. He wasn't prepared for her to hook her legs around his, pulling taut against the backs of his knees, and causing him to tumble backwards. He would have landed hard on the stone floor, but something slowed their fall, and he found himself settled gently against the cold ground, and staring up at the smirking kitten as she shifted teasingly over him, taunting him with the solution to his body's extreme demand. He shifted, but found himself unable to move once again, his body held taut by invisible, unyielding hands. He scowled at her, protesting this sudden change of plans, and attempted to squirm. There was no give in her holds, however- he was quite firmly stuck, only able to move a little bit. And by 'little bit', he meant that he could just barely move, even when he strained to arch his hips up to her.

"Don't hurt yourself, hot stuff," she commented with a grin as she slid down his body, leaning forward to kiss at his swollen member, her tongue sliding against the underside once again, although not enough for him to feel the icy metal of her tongue ring against his skin. She kissed down the shaft, in effect, making out with his manhood, although her kiss did not stay in one place, instead moving downward to the base as she stroked her tongue along his balls.

He arched into her touch, his humming deepened and lowered several octaves by his arousal as he shuddered, and would had almost squirmed had he been able to move. Well, fortunately, his pride was held intact by her spells.
Unfortunately, the thing holding his pride together was shredding his sanity, and he gave a frustrated grunt as he dropped back against the floor, scowling at her. "Kani, I swear to go-ahh-aahhhdddd~" Whatever threat he had been about to form was erased from his thoughts when she sank her fangs into his thigh, squeezing his dick in the same instant sending mixed signals of pleasure-pain to his brain, overriding his senses. He shifted, gasping as her hand shifted in time to the sliding of her tongue against his inner-thigh. His shifted, breathing erratic as she continued the double assault, pain and pleasure blending into one fiery hot sensation that assaulted him in a steady barrage of pure carnal feeling.

Kani laughed lightly, pulling back from the male with a grin. "You're all horny," she teased as she crawled her way back up his body, hot kisses grazed over his clenching muscles before she was straddling his hips again, gazing down at him, her eyes over-bright with lust as she lowered herself onto his thankful erection, moving far too slowly for his tastes, as she always seemed to take great pleasure in doing.

He grunted, attempting to thrust up- and found, to his surprise, that there was no resistance to his movement. He moaned, hands grasping her hips and yanking her down atop of him firmly to meet in the middle as he arched his hips to her, hissing as their bodies collided. He rolled them over, pinning her to the ground easily, holding his weight up carefully with each hand of either side of her head.

She locked her hands through his hair, stroking it back out of his face as she shifted, legs spread to accommodate his presence between her thighs. She tugged his head down to snog him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth with little to no thought, stroking over his slowly as she purred, arching up into his body so that they fit together exactly. She shifted again, flexing her muscles around him, and was rewarded by a low groan as he bucked against her, and he bit down on her lip before soothing over the hurt with a stroke of his tongue. She moved again, smiling through the kiss as he met her motions, obviously frustrated by the slow pace she'd coerced him into. Kanikkeh chose to have mercy on him, rolling her hips against his roughly, smile never fading as his body jerked against hers, responding before even his mind had gathered what she was doing.

He was surprised by her sudden charity, but didn't pause to question it. He couldn't have even if he wanted to- every blood cell in his body had gone on a one-way ride to his lower head, and that as over-riding any and all thought process as he ground into her body.

She arched up to meet every thrust, purring as she felt him tense, and his tempo increase to an almost frantic rhythm as he fought to relieve the pressure she had built up over what had seemed like years. She tightened her fingers into his hair, hissing softly as she arched up into him, gasping when he rammed into her harder than he had been doing. The kitten locked her legs around his waist, locking him in place, and he grunted in surprise and frustration as he struggled to move.

His eyes went wide- this was a whole new level of torture, and it hurt like nothing else, how close he was to coming, and then she so cruelly prevented that release by stopping his motion, pinning him inside her body so that all he could think about was the heat and pressure and pain. Erik moaned, grasping the kitten's ears firmly and tugging to get her to cooperate. Her reaction was only to squeeze around him tighter, eliciting a gasp from the man, and he quickly changed tactics, instead stroking along the inside of her ears slowly, as he kissed at her mouth slowly, tongue sliding across the roof of her mouth.
It worked, as she gyrated against him in response, hissing her pleasure as he took advantage of her surrender, picking his pace right back up ferociously.
He hissed as she tensed up on him, body tightening and it spurred his to tense as well, his climax erupting moments after hers as stars spotted across his vision.

She felt his release, and crooned when he slumped against her, face buried in her neck as his breathing slowed. She kept her arms around his shoulders and neck, one hand tangled in his hair, and the other resting against the smooth porcelain of his mask. She slowed her breathing, eyes half-closed as she enjoyed the quiet moment- rare in this life.

His eyes were closed, body resting languorously on hers, neither of them in any hurry to move- and possibly lacking the energy to. There was no motive to motion, anyway, and so they merely relaxed, bodies intertwined and curled together in such a way that it would have taken hours to figure out where one body ended, and the other began.
Sign up to rate and review this story