Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Faint is the Heart

by Ki-Ri-Sable

She's known pain and bloodshed for most of her life, so how could she remember how to fall in love? When Faelo befriends Vincent her heart is a mess. Could she ever come to accept her feelings and ...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-09-06 - Updated: 2008-09-06 - 723 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Sqareenix, all except for one which is my own.

A/N: There doesn’t seem to be any Vincent/OC stories here, so I thought why not make one lol And I’d like to say right now that my character is no Mary-Sue. Lol Now, please read and enjoy :)



Chapter One:
Inevitable Homicide




I quietly stood before a man. He was tall, aged and crumpled. He was nothing more than a bug to me, and I, the human held the bait. Like a fly he came, closer and closer, until his breathe was warming my face.

My body, it curved in alluring lines that locked his eyes to me. I smiled and giggled, fiddled, and shifted my weight between my boots.

Onward he came, most determinedly, with his hand extended boldly.

I tossed one third of my fringe away, my eyes twinkling dangerously. As our bodies brushed and his hand grabbed he felt something below his belt.

Clink-snap could be heard, with a sneer on my face. He knew it was a barrel I pressed to his pants.

Uneasy and twitching he straightened warily, his eyes as wide as the moon.

“You wouldn’t would you?” his voice wavered. I shrugged. Inside he winced.

“Be a good girl, now. I didn’t mean any harm,” he told me pathetically.

My eyes drilled holes inside his skull and brain juice spurted out.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” he cried out in anguish as I held the gun to his face.

It was sleek and sable, an ingenious design. It made me tall in his wake.

The firearm drove into his forehead while I smiled devilishly.

Tears rolled from his eyes and a dripping was heard somewhere between his legs.

His eyes shut tightly, his body shook wildly. I could almost say I felt pity.

And so retract I did, that beautiful gun, to swap it for something better.

He shrieked when he saw what was before his eyes. I laughed hollowly. For cradled in my arms was my dearest friend, a minigun of four barrels.

He scrambled away while I pursued, amused by his awkward movements. I strode and I grinned. He could only stumble. This chase didn’t amuse me at all.

I cornered him easily into an alley and it was there that I fired a round. The alleyway glowed for a brief few seconds and mechanical laughs were heard. A human scream was silenced too easily.

I then returned the false murderer to my back. And laid a drooping purple flower on top of his chest.

Then I changed from my tight dress into my regular gear.

I walked from the alleyway with my love on my spine, hung there by a number of belts.
But I did not glance behind to see my destruction. It was a red virus that spread through the cracks in the concrete. It followed me out to the street.

I smiled internally and justified my actions; the Shin-Ra company had hired me to exterminate a pest. He was a threat to the company, so I killed him.

It was all too easy when one had power to let it consume you whole. I had tried not to let that happen to me. But it was inevitable, was it not?

When I returned to the building I was greeted with a cheer. My employers, the Turks were glad. For the man was a nuisance, disrupting their work, whatever that happened to be. They knew it was done by the look on my face. So ruthless and conceited.

Slaps and applauds were all to be heard and I was sure my back would be bruised.

I shrugged off their praise but laughed and smiled, seeming all the while to be modest, up until I received my pay.

But I knew all too well my conscious would buckle like sheet metal in a blaze. And silently I would slip, like the metal now molten to the quieter place in my head.

It will be over soon, I tell myself, before the day is done. You will get out here, oh I know you will, Faelo Stransbi, the ‘Nightshade Killer’.

--

Thanks for reading! If there’s anything you do or don’t like I’d really appreciate the feedback! Thank you!~ ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story