Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Crimson Lily of the Sound

by Xianghua

Naruto and the gang thought that Orochimaru was no longer alive. Oh how wrong they were… Little did anyone suspect that he had a backup plan that included an alliance with the newest Ninja Villag...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Orochimaru - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-10 - 774 words

?Blocked
Chapter One
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why?”

A single teardrop splashed into the tiny puddle located in the center of the empty room. The only light came from the cracks and holes in the walls. In the center of that room a young girl was kneeling in the water. She was a tiny thing with a slender figure and delicate looking features. She had long, shiny black hair and contrasting pale skin. She wore a short black skirt and a short off the shoulder, long sleeved top that was also black in color. A black shuriken holster was located on her left thigh.

“Why did you do this to me…?”

Tears continued to fall from expressive green eyes as she reflected on an event that had occurred in her past. Painted on her face was familiar purple eye make up.

“No…”

The word came from lips the color of blood after a moment of thought. She then pounded the puddle, splashing cold water on her face.

“I’m the one to blame.”

Coming to this realization, the girl rose to her feet and headed toward the door of the room. Before she stepped out of the door she looked back one last time at what had at one time been her home. She then wiped her tears and stepped out into sun, it’s light reflecting upon what she wore around her waist; a headband given to the ninja of the Village Hidden in the Sound.

“Are you ready to go Kelly?” inquired the voice of another kunoichi.

“Yes,” the pale kunoichi replied, “Sorry to keep you waiting Hoshi.”

Hoshi, the other kunoichi, was equally as beautiful as Kelly. She had long, thick hair with face framing bags and a piece in the center of her face that came down to eye level which was dark brown in color. She, like Kelly, had a fairly slender figure yet she stood 6 inches taller. She was dressed in a short skirt and a sleeveless mid-drift baring top with a choker-style collar that were midnight blue in color accessorized with standard issue ninja sandals and the headband of the Village Hidden in the Sound around her waist. Her matching colored shuriken holster was on her left thigh. Her violet eyes were lined with midnight blue eyeliner and her lips were painted pink.

“It’s alright, I understand how hard this is for you.”

“Will you two stop being so pathetic already?” demanded a male voice.

The two kunoichi looked to their teammate, a male ninja with irritated deep blue eyes. His dark red hair was short and seemed to feather out to the sides with some hair left to frame his face and lay along his neck. His outfit consisted of dark gray sleeveless shirt with lighter gray shorts, a black belt with a shuriken holster, standard ninja sandals, and the headband of the Village Hidden in the Sound which he wore in its proper spot around his forehead.

“Why must you be such a jerk Sho?” Hoshi demanded as she placing her hands on her hips.

“It’s not a shinobi’s job to be nice Hoshi,” Sho said as he rolled his eyes, “A shinobi’s job is to carry out the missions set before them, to fight and to kill if necessary.”

“You forget that shinobi are also human,” Hoshi stated, “You may not care about the people who stood by you but Kelly and I do.”

“It’s alright Hoshi,” Kelly stated trying to keep her comrades from arguing, “I will be fine.”

“Good. Can we go now?” Sho demanded.

“Yes,” Kelly said with a nod.

“It’s about time,” Sho said rudely.

“That some one gets an attitude adjustment,” Hoshi said to no one in particular.

“Watch it,” Sho said threateningly, “Just because you’re my teammate doesn’t mean that I won’t hesitate to kill you.”

“Like you could,” Hoshi said crossly.

“Enough!” Kelly cried.

“Kelly?” Hoshi said, caught off guard by Kelly’s sudden outburst.

“Let’s just begin our mission,” Kelly said, an irritated look on her face and a sad look in her eyes.

“I don’t take orders from weakling little girls,” Sho said snidely.

“Let’s just go Kelly,” Hoshi said as she and Kelly began to walk.

“Yes, this was what Lord Orochimaru has ordered us to do,” Kelly stated absolutely.

“I can’t believe how bitched you are,” Sho stated walking past his teammates to take the lead.

Hoshi just rolled her eyes as Kelly let out a sigh. Silently the three of them began to travel to their destination, the Village Hidden in the Leaves...
Sign up to rate and review this story