Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Jared Leto ~ Scream Through Dreams

by ErinKay

It's about this chick who's BFF's with Jared Leto and there's drama, sex and whatnot. Enjoy :)

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 328 words

?Blocked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARACTERS:::
Name: Cecilia Lombardi
Nickname: Ceslie
Heritage: Italian
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102 lbs
Personality: Sarcastic, sexual, simple sense of humor; serious when necessary; sometimes abnegated; nymphomaniac
Biography: Born in Italy, moved to America very early, speaks little Italian. Father is a member of the mafia who keeps distance from her for her protection, mother dead of cancer, Cecilia was taken in by Jared's parents for less than a year before she decided to live on her own. Known for being a slut in high school. Met Jared in the summer before their freshman year of high school. They have been best friends ever since, nothing more, even though they makeout sometimes, and they're extremely sexually atracted to each other & there has always been extreme sexual tension, but they know having sex would put their friendship in jeopardy. They bought a small apartment after their graduation and they are now starting college together.
Name: Jared Leto
Nickname: Jay
Heritage: American
Personality: Sarcastic, sexual, simple sense of humor; serious when necessary; sometimes pretty arrogant; sex addict
Biography: Met Cecilia just before high school, thought he had a chance of getting into her pants but ended up really loving her. He & Cecilia are best friends, inseparable, Jared is a swinger & a partier, like Cecilia. Has an incredible amount of self-control though, unlike Cecilia, and he watches over her. However he is oddly insecure and attention-hungery, so Cecilia helps him as well.

STORY INFO:::
Plot Preview: Jared Leto & Cecilia Lombardi are a couple of sex-hungry college kids in constant search for action. This is a story of the two party animals stuck in their one-track mind as they unknowingly live solely to save each other. As they work to pull each other away from the ditches they are both slipping so quickly into, they begin to slowly lose themselves. Will their desperation and determination to save each other eventually tear them apart?
Warnings: Graphic sex scenes. Strong language. Violence. Some possible drug use.
Sign up to rate and review this story