Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

" And this is the most sexiest and wierdest halloween yet...".

by Harrow

I just wanted to be the first one to have a halloween story so enjoy!.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-29 - Updated: 2008-09-29 - 2775 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harrow here my first halloween story on this site i love that holiday! anyway this story is for you guys i hope you enjoy!.


Halloween afternoon at the way's house:

" Oh come on gee! " mikey whined, following him around the house pulling on his arms " You said you'd come with me " " I know " gerard answered swatting him off " I'm simply to tired and i hate everyone here ". The 2 mikey and gerard had planned on going to the neighborhood halloween party at gerard's friend adam's house but at the very last moment gerard changed his mind claiming that he was sick and too sleepy to go.

Gerard would, every halloween would get mounds of candy and junk food and lay infront of the tv and watch his favorite horror movies which was chucky, freddy, and jason. This year halloween the movie was coming on and gerard wouldn't let anything bother his traditions. In order to come to the party that was thrown though one had to be 16 and up. Gerard was 17 and mikey was 15 so mikey had to have gerard go in order for him to go.

Donna and donald, mikey and gerard's parents had announced that they were leaving to a grown up party and that they would be back in the morning. Gee and mikey would have the whole house to themselves but everyone elses parents had left too so all the teenagers did. Adam's house was the biggest so everyone agreed that they would have the party there, dressing up in costumes and listening to loud and abrassive rock music.

Mikey had picked out his costume which was a skeleton and gerard was supposed to go as a vampyre, but since gerard had changed his mind about going he opted to dress anyway but just stay at home. But mikey wouldn't let him, literally pleading that gerard come trick or treating with him so gerard agreed but said that they would have to be back at 8 that's when the movie started.

It was 3 when gerard and mikey left out the house and 7:50pm when they got back, gerard didn't have to do much to prep himself for the costume. Considering the fact gerard was already snow white pale, had the long black and pretty hair, and the color changing eyes all he needed was the fangs and the massive amounts of black eyeliner and red cheek blush. He wore a slim fitting, black trenchcoat and ripped jeans with buckles along with black boots and fingerless gloves.

All of the girls flirted with him but gerard ignored them collecting his candy and rushing to the next house. When they got back gerard took the coat off and left the black shirt and jeans on along with his socks and metal studded belt. His candy was in a pumpkin where he layed down at and waited for the movie to come on, mikey was in the back talking on the phone with adam who had said that mikey could come regardless of age the party also started at 8 o clock.

Mikey ran from around the back " Guess what gerard? " mikey said gerard turned over on his side " What? " " I can go to the party regardless of my age " mikey said and gerard sarcastically clapped saying, " Good for you ". Mikey then laughed running over and tackling gerard, who giggled and tried to get him off, they played mikey tickling him and gerard moving attempting to slide away until they both heard something making them stop.

Mikey got up and ran to the door opening it revealing a small boy with pretty black hair. His name was frank anthony iero but mostly called frankie by everyone, he was 16 years old and was a self proclaimed vegetarian frankie loved punk rock music and donned plenty of tattoo's. Tonight was frankie's birthday and he had planned on going to the party but decided to stay in instead.

Frank was a good friend of mikey's but was always ignored by gerard, he liked gerard though because frank himself was gay but gerard opted to overlook him not on purpose but he never really cared to understand frankie. Frank himself, had told mikey that he liked gerard he had met them 2 years ago and had liked gerard eversince. But gerard was popular and beautiful in dark ways having many girlfriends and guys who admired him.

Frank was cool but not with many, he was friends with mikey, and ray he was also friends with a boy named bob but bob hung out with gerard much more. Frankie had wanted to watch movies with mikey this halloween but then the party came up and mikey and gerard was invited, but frankie being uncool wasn't popular kids didn't like him.

" Hey buddy " mikey said hugging him " What cha doing? " frank nodded " Nothing " and he stepped inside " What are you dressed up as? " mikey said sitting down " A ghost " frank said. Frankie had put on the pale makeup and the vast, gray circles around his eyes, his lips were also a paleish-pink and his clothes were all white. Frankie had a fringe hanging down over his left eye that had bluish white highlight's in it frankie looked really dead and cool.

Frankie pleaded for mikey to stay with him during the night but mikey said no, this party was important and he had to be there. Mikey told frank that he could stay at the house and watch horror movies with gerard, but frank quickly disagreed he liked gerard to much to casually hang out with him. But frankie couldn't get a word in because mikey had hugged gerard, then him and quickly left, leaving frankie and gerard alone.

The movie had started hours ago but frankie did not go into the room that gerard was in, he just stood outside in the hall gazing at the screen from where he stood. " Are you coming in here? your making me nervous standing out there and all " gerard suddenly said, getting a flustered look from frank, who slowly walked into the livingroom and sat down on the couch behind gerard.

The livingroom was completely dark and frankie had grown increasingly scared so he moved down onto the floor with gerard and layed on his stomach besides gerard. The only sounds were jamie and her friends in the movie talking, or that creepy micheal myers song playing frank stole looks at gerard from time to time and wanted to be snuggled by him so slowly he moved over closing the distance between them.

Gerard looked out the side of his eye and smiled saying, " Are you scared? " and frankie replied shakingly " Yeah " " Good! " gerard laughed. But as the movie went on frankie became shivery and timid hiding behind gerard's shoulder or dipping his head in gerard's neck, gee didn't mind he thought it was cute so he moved his left arm over frankie's back and around his waist.

Frank's breath hitched and he suddenly grew hot, he just now noticed how close he was to gerard and the thick erection he suffered in his pants. The movie kept going and when it ended the 2 had been so close frank could smell the sweet candy on gerard's lips and the chocolate on his fingertips. " Hey " said frankie looking down at the rug now, " Do you like anyone? " and gerard stared at him " No why? " and frank said " Do you go with anyone? ".

Gerard smiled " No why? " " I just wanted to know mikey has told me so much about you " frank said, now looking at gerard who sat up. " Like what? " gerard asked " How popular you are and all the girlfriends that you have " " I use them " gerard said " For money and shit ". The conversation went on for awhile and frankie had told gee that he was gay and had always liked boys, gerard on the other hand told him that he was in a relationship but it was a secret one one that was meant to be quiet his friends didn't know that he had went with anyone they had always tried to put gerard with someone.

Frank told gerard that he was a virgin though but gerard told him that he wasn't and when he asked him why frank why he was frank said that he was saving himself for somebody else. " Who are you saving yourself for? " gerard asked and frank suddenly grew quiet, he didn't think he was ready to share that frank was afraid of heart break and didn't do well when he was rejected which was often.

" Tell me something gerard " frank said sitting up now, " Is sexuality important to you? " and gerard wondered where he was going with this " Is there something you want to ask me frankie? " gerard said, " Yes are you gay? ". Gerard had been tooken aback on that one, he had never considered himself gay before but he did like guys. Gerard figured himself to be more bi than anything else because he did go with this guy called bert when he was 15 years old for 6 month's, they had sex and everything so the only answer to this was " Yes ".

" So if i told you that i was saving myself for you would you approve to that? " frank asked " No " gerard said moving closer to him " Because i am " frank answered. The 2 stared into eachothers eyes until frank said " So based on how i look right now would you want to fuck me? " and gerard said " I couldn't cheat on my lover ". But frank moved closer to gerard until their lips were inches apart " Just once i've wanted you eversince i met you ".

Gerard closed his eyes fighting temptation and his growing hardness " Now again based on how i look would you want me? " and with that gerard opened his eyes and stared at him. Frank was so pale and so slim and oh so lovingly small his body was toned and slender and his eyes huge and hypnotizing, gerard wanted him in that moment he did. " Yes " was all gerard could say as frank grabbed his face and said " Then take me ".

Gerard suddenly grabbed frank by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to his feet, turning him around and slamming him on the couch, gerard then straddled him and roughly beganned kissing him. Frank was shocked for a minute but eased into it by feeling all over gerard's warm body gerard dominated his lips nibbling on them and sucking the blood from the scars. Frank pressed his fingers into the back of gerard licking all over his lips and inside his mouth until they could take no more ripping the clothes from eachothers, now sweaty bodies.

Clothes was departed everywhere as hands roamed everywhere lingering at eachothers groins and boxers that was soon slid down or dragged off. Frankie now layed on the couch breathing hard and legs parted he looked at gerard intensly as gerard looked down at him and kissed him once more before saying " Keep this between us ". With that gee spitted on both his own hands and rubbed them over his thick lenght until it was prepped and ready and with ease he positioned it at frank's tight entrance.

With sweetness gerard slid into frank's hot bottom all the way up to the hilt of his cock and held it there until frank looked comfortable enough. When frank was he put both his hands on each side of gerard's hips and urged him to move which gerard gladly did. At first the movements was slow and steady and gentle but as frank sighed over and over this encouraged gerard to increase in speed, so he pumped his hips up and down back and forth finally knocking up against frank's prostate.

Frank's eyes popped open and his mouth shaped in a 'o' causing him to suck in breath sharply and letting out a loud moan, gerard only smiled aiming for it and killing frank with pleasure. Frank couldn't rest gerard wouldn't let him with all his fast pumps and deep groans frank, was being held in place by gerard's hands and hips. He saw so many stars and felt thick tingles that left him breathless that he couldn't even moan anymore but frank was holding on for dear life and sweet sanity.

But gerard knew and wanted him to come so hard that he would surrender everything, so he aimed his pumps on target and grabbed frank's hardness milking his orgasm which came in 5 thick squirts and his moans in one long " Oh My Fucking God! ". Gerard laughed at his choice of words and came too closing his eyes and moaning frank's name out in a breathy tune that was a mix of yes's and right there's.

Gerard collasped onto frank's heaving chest and sighed as frank laid with his eyes still closed suffering through the lasting, rippling, effects until a fist hit the door in 3 wake up knocks. Gerard shot up and shook his hair out of his face, standing up and grabbing his boxers and sliding them on while frank threw gerard the rest of his clothes and was busy putting on his own.

When they were completely dressed gerard opened the door seeing mikey standing there with his bag full of candy and party favors, " Hi buddy! " mikey said looking at him when he noticed how flushed gee's cheek's was " Hey " gerard responded pulling him and shutting the door, " How was the party? " " Oh good " mikey said going in the candy bag " But i missed you everyone wanted to know where you were ".

The rest of the night was spent with gerard, mikey, and frank sitting around eating candy and talking about the party, but soon mikey got tired and said he was going to bed and went upstairs gerard soon following. Frankie thought about stuff as he layed on the couch downstairs and realized that he was falling inlove with gerard, he had met him 2 years before and had liked him then but he loved him now.

So frankie got up and found the stairs in the dark that led up to the 2nd floor he knew that mikey had slept on the second and gerard on the third so he made his way up to the other stairs, but suddenly frank heard something coming from mikey's room frank decided to stop there. The door was half open and inside was mikey laying on the bed, gerard ontop of him mikey had been playing in gee's hair and frank heard their sweet whispers.

" Did he flirt with you? " mikey asked " Yeah " gerard answered " Did you flirt back? " mikey said " No " gerard said, having his hair pulled back roughly " No what? " mikey asked " No sir " gerard replied. Frank stood wide eyed as mikey asked something else of him and gerard whispered " Your the only one i love ", the 2 then started kissing and frank felt wierd.

Frank suddenly took off running but with quietness down the stairs and out the door, out of the house he ran past late trick or treaters and right into his home slamming the front door. There he sat by the door breathing in hard what brothers could do that? frankie had never seen incest before and he wondered why gerard and mikey had always been so close with eachother.

After frank caught his breath he stood up and made his way over to the couch laying there and crying, he would have to see gerard tommorow and now he felt so used. Frankie had been a virgin and saved himself for gee he had fantasized about how it would be with him and now this is what he got?. Frank didn't want to go to school now he just wanted to stay home and rot away

It's something how you save yourself for someone else, yet their so insensitive that they only use you to replace somebody else only for a little even when it's on your birthday.

Harrow here hello this is my oneshot about halloween love and the hurt of being used but this doesn't have to be a oneshot if you guys don't want it to be because you have the power to review and tell me what i ought to do. I have the whole ending planned out and all i need is your yes or your no to leave it as it is so decide and tell me and also tell me what you think about this story in general but if you tell me to continue the stroy it will be under a new name alright bye!.
Sign up to rate and review this story