Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

We Spark And Fade Then Die By Three (frank iero one shot)

by olinda_13

sexyness in it :) early frank present since ill be at slipknot for franks bday and i wont be able to write till next month cos of stupid computerness DX

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-02 - 1286 words - Complete

?Blocked
for frankies bday tel me what u think yes :)
even tho none reviews my work anyways:'(
slipknot on the 31st woooooo!!!!!

________________________________________________

Emmas P.O.V
C’mon em its not gunna be so bad just cos he’s gunna be at the party Izzy protested as she began to drag me into the already jammed pack full house, “I would much rather jab hot burning needles into my eye” I hissed as we headed towards the kitchen

‘honestly what frank said about you can be so true sometimes” Izzy mumbled under her breath I pushed past Izzy an ran into the kitchen I grabbed the nearest bottle of vodka an ran out into the back garden a sat on the swing sets I could not believe her I thought to myself.

Oh incase you do not know me my name is Emma an im the bass player in the band Clarice rose (do not steal that I made it up). Izzy is the lead singer of the band an we are signed to eyeball records that’s why were at this stupid party were of course the one man I hate in the entire world had to be signed to frank Iero one of the guitarist in this new band called my chemical romance that had just joined the label. Thinking of him made my blood boil out of nowhere he just insults me an my band by calling me a 2 cent hooker who cant play bass to save my life an the only reason im paying bass is cos im too dumb to know how to play guitar.

I don’t even know the guy an he just says shit about me, the thought of Izzy defending me tho saying he only hates cos I got a big 10 incher an he’s got a microscopic 2 inch dick . The look on his face when Izzy said that made me giggle as I began I down more vodka, “well well if it isn’t the 10 incher”. I turned around an glared at Gerard who was leaning on the swing set smirking “where’s your little group of dickfuckers” I spat back getting up of the swing set the smirk on gees face was instantly wiped off, I stormed back into the party an saw Izzy playing shots an ladders with Steve an Tony the guitarist an drummer of our band.

“I need to speak with you” I hissed into Izzy's ear as I began dragging her outside
“Emma im sorry about what I said before I didn’t mean to upset you, you know your like a sister to me” she began to apologize even more when suddenly someone from behind came up an spun her around an began to kiss her I rolled my eyes an glared at the guy kissing Izzy “mmmgee” Izzy moaned. I coughed loudly so they would hear me “once again Emma sorry this big oaf rudely interrupted us” Izzy said nudging gee as he wrapped his arms around her waist an nuzzled into her neck. Oh yeah did I tell you there dating so I have to endure frank taunting me at band practise “sowwy emikins I didn’t mean to be mean to u before” gee said in a baby tone giving me a big bear hug. I sighed “its ok gee after he let me go im just gunna go inside an have a good time you two enjoy yourselves oh an by the way don’t be a silly don’t forget to wrap that willy gee” I said walking into the house as Izzy flipped me off.

Hours had gone by an me Steve, Tony an Steve’s girlfriend Jane had gone through countless rounds of shots and ladders by the time we had gotten bored playing I was so wasted I couldn’t walk straight I walked upstairs looking for a bathroom being the idiot I was I bumped into someone “sorry” I slurred . I began to walk past them I was suddenly slammed into the wall an the person began to give me bruising kisses I managed to push them away from me to see who they were “frank wtf!” I screamed as he began rub his jawbone “what” he asked innocently. That is when I lost it I slapped frank across the face and ran into one of the bedrooms collapsing on one of the beds crying.

I did not hear anyone come in but the next thing I knew frank was holding onto me rubbing my back soothingly trying to calm me down I pushed away from him an saw the hurt look on his face. “don’t give me that crap iero if this is some stupid mind game you wanna play with me then its not on” I snapped “what why would I do that I like you emma I like you a lot” he said placing his hand ontop of my own. I snatched it away from him “then what about what you said about me an how your always taunting me at my bands practise” frank merely laughed. “Isn’t it obvious” I answered I tilted my head quizzically “emma I love you that’s why Ive been doing all these things to you” I glared back at frank I saw sincerity in his eyes. “Frank” I asked softly “yeah?”

“Shut up an kiss me” I stated pulling his lips towards mine and clashing them together after a few minutes of heavily making out I began to grind my hips against franks. making him moan “stop teasing” he said breath less as I planted small kiss up an down his neck, i giggled at the sight of his already hard cock growing in “impatient are we my little two incher” . frank grabbed my hand an began kissing my wrist “your gunna wish you had never said that after im through with you” he growled.i started to unbutton franks shirt each new part of skin I saw I instantly began to kiss it making frank groan .“this is no fair letting me have all the fun” frank said twisting me over an sitting on my hips he instantly tore off my corset top an began to kiss me .his hands began to explore my whole upper body finding his way to my breast he began to rub my nipples making me arch my body in pleasure.

“Enough teasing frank” I panted as I pulled franks pants and boxer shorts down my eyes lit up as I saw frank very long manhood without hesitation. I put franks length into my mouth an start to sliding my tongue over the tip of his hardness frank began to moan even more an I began sucking harder an faster. “fuck im close Emma” he whispered running his hands through my hair. Before frank could come I stopped frank looked at me in annoyance “why did you stop?” he asked looking at me. “Because” I smiled.” I want you to make me wish I never said you had a two incher” I smirked stepping out of my underwear an mini skirt.

Before I had time to react frank had throw me onto the bed an began to pound into me making me scream out in pleasure an pain as frank continued to pound harder into me I wrapped my legs around his waist “scream my name” he grunted “frank!” I screamed as I felt my stomach begin to knot up an my orgasm washed over me. I breathed a sigh of relief, “you know that in 10 minutes im going to fuck your brains out again” he smiled looking down at me.


The end
Sign up to rate and review this story