Categories > Books > Harry Potter > If Wishes Were Hippogriffs

As You Wish

by PerfesserN

Bellatrix loses her husband, Su and Susan have a treat, Poppy Pomfrey seeks Helena's help.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bellatrix - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 3584 words - Complete

?Blocked


Chapter 18 - As You Wish

The night was as dark as it could get. The only light on the street came from the incandescent lights in the apartment building.

Rudolphus and Rabastian Lestrange re-checked the address. There were four muggle families living in this building, and all four had sons attending Hogwarts. The Creeveys, Cresswells, Finch-Fletchleys and the Thomases. More important still, all four students were home for the weekend owing to an initiative by their heads of houses to give muggleborns more time at home with their families.

The sounds coming from the apartments were extremely mundane, machinery that washed clothes or dishes, boxes filled with pictures and noise, the hum and heat of non-magical activity.

"How do they live without magic?"Rabastian spat in disgust.

"Dunno, don't wanna know, poor sods." Rudolphus said, then perked up, "Hey, I know! Why don't we . . ."

". . . Put em' outta their misery!" the Lestrange brothers laughed unpleasantly.

Chuckling evilly to themselves the two wizards touched their wand tips and intoned "Inflamarus demonicus!"

A thin, barely discernable, flaming thread seemed to unwind from the glowing tips of their wands. The two men walked in opposite directions around the block of four apartments until acarefully placed line of fire formed a wonky circle around the building.

"Oh, it's a pity our Bellatrix can't be here now." Rudolphus said, cackling.

"She does like a good fyre!"Rabastian agreed.

"Oh well, can't be helped."

They touched the wand tips together once more completing the circle. Once the circle was complete the fiend fyre would flare up and consume every living thing within, the buildings, the people inside and all their obscene muggle devices.

"Whotcha think, ten seconds till it flares?"

The voice of Severus Snape startled both men, "I'd say less than five. Expeliarmus!"

The disarming spell at close range is an effective banisher and both men were thrown several feet forward. Unfortunately for them that put them inside the fyre line - just in time to see the fiend fyre flare. Everything inside the circle was consumed, starting with the brothers Lestrange. Well, they always did everything together.

)O(

In Little Hangleton Bellatrix Lestrange doubled over and fell, her face contorted in pain. "My lord! Something has happened to my husband, he, he . . ."

Snape ran to the Dark Lord and fell at his feet, "My lord, the Lestrange brothers . . . fell into their own fiend fyre and were consumed!"

"How did this happen, Severus?"

"Milord, they were arguing over who would have the young muggle girl that had wandered from the apartment as they were setting the curse. They fought. I tried to stop them, I was going to stun them, but they had not yet formed the circle - an undirected fiend fyre would have destroyed half of London by now, Diagon Alley would be cinders."

"How typical of the Lestrange brothers to let their baser instincts distract them at a crucial moment."Voldemort hissed in disgust. "Tell me, Severus, what of the muggles?"

"Nothing survived the fire, milord. Nothing and no one."

"And the dark mark?"

"Hovering over the ruins of the building, milord."

"Then it wasn't a total loss, was it, Severus?"

Snape bowed low, "As you say, milord."

)O(

Penelope Clearwater had been covering "fluffy" news for the Prophet under the old editors, but her snappy prose had gotten her noticed by the new editor in chief, Rita Skeeter.

This was her first real story. The tragic deaths of four muggleborn wizards along with their non-magical families.

"Make me feel like I know these people, Penelope." Rita had said, "I want to cry when I read this. I'd better cry or it'll be a page two story, and you go back to the kneazle-stuck-in-a-tree beat."

Penelope gulped and nodded, "I won't let you down, ma'am!"

"See that you don't!"

)O(

Day One Beta

Li Su lay naked, spread eagle on her stomach, in the center of the massive bed that had been set up in the Ravenclaw Library. The house elves had converted the founder's private library for Harry's use in turned time. Her Lord Harry was massaging warm, fragment oils into the muscles of her back, thighs, legs and feet and she felt completely loved - and sated.

"Magic hands, milord." She purred.

"I am inspired, milady."

"I am the least of your ladies, Lord Harry, and content to be so."

"Please, Li Su, don't say that, you are not the least of anything, and at this moment you are all I desire."

The petite oriental shuddered as waves of pleasure coursed through her body from Harry's magical hands.

Minerva had been right, again. The vagina curatia sum was the perfect foreplay charm. It prepared the witch for Harry in many ways, not the least of which was the ability to physically accommodate his impressive cock.

Li Su had entered the bedroom earlier in the evening nervously because she knew she was out of rota - her turn wasn't to be for two more days. Had her warlock changed his mind, was she too tiny to please him as a woman should?

Harry met her at the door and said, "Welcome Lady Potter Li Su."

Su had felt her legs wobble upon hearing her true name from the lips of her beloved. She nearly melted in his arms as he bent down to kiss her so tenderly, yet passionately.

"You have saved many lives today,/wo ai ni, wo de ai!/"

"I love you too, Lord Harry, but I was only doing my duty."

"And I honor that, milady."

Harry carried her to the bed and gently removed her tie, followed by her shirt. Underneath she wore a simple camisole.

"No bra?" he asked, smiling.

Su crinkled her nose teasingly and said, "I am not as endowed as the Great Lady Millicent, milord."

Harry laughed, "You are to me what I am to Millie and that's okay, because together we are well balanced, shi de?"

"Then who will be to me what I am to you?"

"Someday you will have my baby, milady."

Li Su felt his profound love for her in those words and only just kept from shaming herself by crying openly in front of him.

"/Wo ai ni/, Harry, with all my heart!"

Harry kissed her, then began to explore her body, perfect in miniature. He was delighted to discover that her breasts, while small compared to those of his other ladies, were extremely sensitive in a very, very good way.

As he paid homage to her tiny titties he unzipped her skirt and eased it past her hips.

"No knickers, Su?"

"None of your ladies wear them anymore, Lord Harry, it would "slow things down" too much, they said."

"So all of my ladies?"

"Go commando, now, yes."

He looked pensive for a moment,"have to be careful on windy days and going up and down stairs and ladders.

"Oh there are sticking charms for wind and obscuring charms for unwanted eyes. But Harry, your eyes will never be unwanted."

Harry placed his hand gently on her hairless mound and spoke the charm.

Li Su inhaled, sharply and began to remove Harry's shirt and trousers.

Harry lay on his back and Su stretched out on top of him, kissing him fervently while trying to scootch down enough to line up her glistening opening with his throbbing member. He leaned up on his elbows and she slid into place, perfectly aligned.

At first Su was afraid his"turtle head" would be too thick to enter her, but sheer desire, augmented by the "foreplay charm" gave her the elasticity needed and Harry's bulbous head passed into her incredibly tight passage with an audible "pop!"

Li Su groaned as he filled her completely, Harry sighed at the incredible warmth and tightness of her squeezing around him.

"Bless - blessed be, the Goddess for that spell, my, my lord, my love," she said, panting.

"Blessed be, oh aye!" he agreed.

They couldn't help but look down where they were joined, amazed that something so large could fit inside someone so small as Su slid up and down, forward and back; her tiny pussy gripping him like a tight fist.

"Su, I'm not going to last, you're so tight, so good!"

The petite witch increased her tempo, stroking him faster and faster, "don't . . . resist . . . the clouds . . . and . . . the rain!"

Harry groaned and emptied himself into her.

Li Su cried "Aiiiiiieeeeeee!"as she felt his hot spunk coat her womb and fill her to overflowing so that their combined wet heat spurt out from where he was pistoning in and out, in and out, in and out.

When their breathing had settled down to the point were they could talk without gasping Harry kissed the top of Su's head and cuddled her.

Su, tears of joy coursing down her cheeks murmured into Harry's chest, "That was, that was . . . there are no words . . ."

"Perfection." Harry suggested.

"Yes, my lord - that /is/the word."

Li Su began to slide off, but noticed that Harry was still deep inside her, softened, yet still firm.

Eyes wide Su asked, astonished,"Did you not let go the clouds and the rain?"

"Like a typhoon, Luv!"

"But you are still . . . /hard/!"

"I told you, you inspire me!"

"Aiieeee! Wait till I tell mother, she will be soooooo jealous!"

Su lifted herself enough so that she could turn around and ride Harry in a reverse cowgirl position. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, "giddy-up, Harry!"

)O(

Amelia Bones reread the story on the front page of the Daily Prophet, tragic loss, yada, yada, no mention of the dark mark. Excellent.

"Minister?"

She looked up to see Percy at the door, "Miz Skeeter to see you ma'am."

"Send her in."

"Minister."

"Rita, excellent job on the muggleborn apartment fire."

"Thank you, Minister, but that was all Clearwater's work, I didn't change so much as a comma."

"Penelope Clearwater, head girl, 1993." Amelia recited from memory.

"The very same, which may be aproblem."

Minster Bones cocked her head to one side and asked, "Problem?"

"Yes, ma'am. Penelope's smart. She's wondering why four families with such dissimilar backgrounds would find themselves living in the same block of four apartments surrounded by an area of Listerhall that has seen better times."

"Oh, you know, Rita. Muggles suddenly thrust into the magical world moving close together for mutual support while their magical children are away at school."

"And when did Hogwarts start sending students home for the off-odd weekend to reconnect with their families?"

Amelia's smile thinned,"Something the deputy headmistress came up with, said it would ease the muggleborns transition into the magical world."

"Madame Minister, I know a setup when I see one, and so does Penelope."

Amelia's smile melted away, "What do you suggest?"

"Tell me what's going on, better yet, let me bring Clearwater in and you can tell both of us. I know, I know,"matters of national security" and all that. But sooner or later this war will end, and all I'm asking is that we be given first right of publication for the real story."

"Or I could just have you both obliviated."

"Waste of time and resources, Minister. Besides, that was the kind of behavior that got Fudge sacked, wasn't it?"

Amelia smiled, "In part, yes. Very well, bring in Miss Clearwater and well have tea."

"Oh let's give them a little more time, Amelia."

"Them?"

"Weasley and my star reporter, they have a bit of catching up to do."

"Ah yes, young love. It's so . . . hormonal!"

"And fun to watch."

Both women chuckled, remembering.

)O(

Susan Bones was on all fours in the bedroom of Helena's apartment being pounded as Harry took her enthusiastically from behind. They'd started off just sitting comfortably on the couch, Susan in his lap as he thanked her for suggesting the "exchange"program that allowed the four muggleborn students, and their families to spend a year abroad studying at the Salem Institute. Sure it cost a pretty galleon, but weighed against the lives spared it was a pittance.

As Harry snogged Susan his hand drifted under her skirt. She moaned and spread her legs. Harry's fingers touched her wet center, unencumbered by knickers.

She broke the kiss and said, huskily, "Harry, right now I just want you to fuck me, please!"

Harry's eyes darkened with desire, "Bed," he growled, "now!"

Susan squealed and ran into the bedroom.

As Harry walked in she stood by the bed and asked, "How do you want me, Harry?"

"Up on the bed, on your hands and knees."

She crawled up to comply, looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Doggie style, Harry, does that make me your bitch?"

Harry growled, "If anyone else calls you that I'll hex them into the next century, but coming from you it's unbelievably sexy."

Wiggling her ass delightfully, she purred, "Now, come up here and fuck me!"

Harry knee-walked up and behind Susan, loosened his belt and let his trousers drop to his knees. He flipped the uniform skirt up over her back and took a moment to admire Susan's magnificent ass. He couldn't resist the urge to bend down and kiss each perfectly hemispherical bum cheek. Harry lined his flesh-pole up with Susan's more than ready quim and slid in with one smooth stroke.

"Don't be gentle, Harry, fucking pound me into this mattress!"

Harry began to pound into her, hard, and said, between strokes, "As . . . you . . . wish!"

Faster and harder, pulling completely out then pushing back in - hard - over and over and over again.

Susan's arms began to wobble so she dropped to her elbows, which rotated her magnificent arse, giving Harry aslightly different angle of attack.

Both lovers groaned at the new feeling.

Soon both Susan's arms were splayed away from her body as Harry continued to pound.

He eased her knees straight so that she lay on the sweat-soaked sheets with her legs together and still Harry pounded into her over stimulated pussy. Her legs, together as they were, made Susan's juicy quim even tighter.

Harry wrapped his arms and legs around her and drove himself over the precipice - growling and groaning he emptied himself into her grasping sheath until he was completely spent.

Susan twisted her shoulders so that she could give Harry a brief kiss before settling down into the bed again and said, "Thank you, Harry. I really needed that."

"Happy to oblige, Susan. It was my pleasure, really."

She chuckled, "You really are magic - you know that, right?"

"How so?"

"Hermione said it; you just seem to know what we need when we need it."

"I just want you to know how much I love you."

The strawberry blonde Hufflepuff sighed, "Love . . . you . . . too, Harry."

Then began to snore, sweetly.

Poor thing/, Harry mused, /she's all knackered!

)O(

Healer Natalia Duperies (pronounced"Dew-pear-eh") studied the two girls on the hospital beds. They were healthy, had good muscle tone and nice color in their cheeks. They looked as though they'd just gone to sleep the night before - but the revealing charm told him that they'd been in this enchanted sleep for just over twenty years.

"Orderly!"

"Yeah?"

"Please find the duty nurse and ask her to call Madame Pomfrey for me."

"Roit away ma'am."

The orderly waddled away.

"If you've been students in the past twenty-five years or so, Poppy will have seen you, and she never forgets aface."

)O(

Helena rapped on the open door to Madam Pomfrey's office, "You called for me Matron?"

"Yes, Lady Helena, thank you for coming. Tea?"

"Thank you, may I pour?"

"Yes, thank you."

As the two ladies settled Poppy's eyebrows furrowed - she had something to ask and wasn't sure how to go about it.

Helena took pity on the Healer and prompted her,"You have a patient that I may be able to help?"

Poppy looked relieved, "Yes, Lady Helena. One of my former students, a skilled healer at Saint Mungos is treating, or rather, trying to treat two patients, young ladies in an enchanted sleep."

Helena nodded, she understood immediately, "And you need someone who can enter their dreams?"

The school matron nodded and looked hopefully at the former ghost.

Helena weighed the consequences and the potential benefits, fingered the golden locket that allowed her to be fully flesh and blood, and sighed, "Of course I'll help any way that I can."

"Thank you, Lady Grey."

Helena held up her left hand and smiled, "It's Potter now, Matron. And please do call me Helena."

"Of course - Helena. And you must call me Poppy, all my friends do."

"I'll need to tell Harry where I'm going and why, he won't like it, but once he knows all the details he'll agree."

"Yes, it's important to keep the man in our lives informed, isn't it? Why not bring him along to Saint Mungos?"

)O(

Helena entered her old bedchamber and smiled at the scene before her.

Millicent Potter ne Bulstrode sat on the large bed - for Millie it looked like a normal sized bed - her back against the headboard with Harry leaning back on her, his head nestled between her large breasts, as Su cuddled against Harry. The Lady Potter Li Su, looking even more doll-like so close to the quarter-giantess, appeared to be sleeping. Harry absently stroked Su's hair with one hand and Millicent's thigh with the other as Millie turned the pages on a book so that she and Harry could both read.

Helena cleared her throat, quietly, so as not to disturb the sleeping girl.

Harry brightened to see Helena.

"Care to join us?" he whispered.

Helena shook her head, sadly.

"Something wrong?" he asked, his voice tinged with worry.

"I'm just going to Saint Mungos to help Poppy with two patients."

"Need help?"

"I don't think so, but if you'd like to come along."

"And disturb my sleeping kitten?"he asked, smiling.

"I'm awake, Harry, I just don't want to move. If the Lady Helena needs you, though, I can move."

Harry grimaced, "I'm not sure Ican."

Millicent asked "Why not?"

"Well, Su has been sitting on my right leg for the better part of an hour and I don't think I have any circulation there anymore."

Su jumped up quickly and Millie helped Harry down from the bed where he stiffly worked the blood flow back into the leg, "Ow, ow, ow!" he protested as "pins and needles" ran the whole length of his leg and he limped and hopped around the room until he could walk again.

As Harry dressed in his casual day-robes he asked, "What can we do to help Poppy?"

Millicent and Su donned their school uniforms and robes, apparently to keep Harry company - they were his companions for the day and they fully accepted their responsibilities.

Helena explained, "There are two young ladies there who, apparently, have been in an enchanted sleep. The healers need someone who can step into their dreamscapes."

"Can you do that?"

Helena smiled and started to remove Lily Evan's locket, but Harry stopped her. "Leave it on until you absolutely have to take it off."

The sometimes ghost shrugged, but left the locket on.

"Did someone say Dreamscape?"

Harry and Helena looked up at awall sconce and smiled at Astarte, who sat cross-legged on what was, for her, agood sized platform.

)O(

Healer Duperies was happy to see her old mentor and a little confused by the small entourage. She recognized Harry Potter, of course, who in the magical world didn't? One of the others looked familiar; she had seen Amelia Bones with her niece at a Ministry function earlier in the year. There was a girl who stood head and shoulders above all the rest and another who barely came up to the giant girl's ample bosom.

At first Healer Duperies thought there was a bird on Harry's shoulder, but then saw that it was a small woman, with bat-like wings wrapped around her body like a short robe.

"Natalia, it's always good to see you!"

The healer realized she'd been ogling and shook her head, as if to clear the cobwebs there.

"Madame Pomfrey, thank you for coming."

"If you insist on calling me that, I shall have to start referring to you as "Healer Duperies"."

"That will never do - Poppy."

"Let's have a look at the patients then, shall we?"

The young healer led the group to a small room where two young girls lay sleeping.

Poppy Pomfrey looked at one girl, then the other, then back again as if to be sure and covered her mouth with her hand, "Oh my. . ."

"You know these girls, don't you?" the healer asked.

"Yes, but I don't know what it all means."

"Who are they?" Harry asked, gently.

"The aristocratic beauty with the platinum blonde hair is Narcissa Black, and this is her raven haired sister, Bellatrix. Or rather this is what they looked like twenty years ago, before they were married off to those death eaters."

)O(

Author's note: I've been privileged to travel all over the world, and every new land was a place to pick up new language skills as well as people skills. In China, for instance, surnames are first, followed by given names, so Cho Chang would really be Chang Cho. Cho, while mentioned in this story, is not part of the coven.

"Shi de?" = "Isn't it so?"
Sign up to rate and review this story