Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Angels

by Firith

[Title and Lyrics: Angels by Within Temptation] Izzy just had a bad day. When things seem to get better, they only got worse... [Non-consensual]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 1469 words - Complete

?Blocked

Sparkling angel, I believe
You were my savior in my time of need.



The dry tears still lingered in her eyes and marked her cheeks as she entered the bar. What she had seen less than an hour before was stuck there, burned in her retinas for her to play over and over.

Isabella felt used... betrayed... stained... completely abandoned.

Her sister... her own sister. With her boyfriend.

It just couldn’t be. It was to surreal. Unreal. But she saw it and it would go away from her mind.

Still shaking from the quiet sobs, Isabella sat on a stool and asked for a drink. She focused on the crystal glass containing her chosen poison. She downed the glass and asked for another... then another... She didn’t notice the liquor’s effect till she tried to stand up and fell right back on the stool. It would have been the floor who greeted her if it wasn’t for a pair of arms that held her firmly.

“Woah, there, gorgeous!” A soft male voice spoke to her.

Isabella looked at him. His dark eyes, his full mouth, the tender way he looked at her.

“Th-thanks...” She mumbled feeling embarrassed.

“No problem.” He said with a smile and sat beside her. “I’m Brendon.”

“Isabella.” She mumbled again trying to steady herself. And failing miserably.

“Whoa!” Brendon caught her again. “No more liquor for you it seems.” He said giggling. “So, what makes a nice girl like you come here and get drunk?” He asked with a rather amused tone.

“Bullshit.” She simply said rubbing her eyes. Brendon looked at her, noticing the trail of tears.

“Aahh... boy troubles.”

“You could call it that way.” Isabella looked at him fighting the tears back again. The sympathetic gaze he gave her made her almost melt inside. Almost, cause her insides were turned to ashes.

“Wanna talk about it?” Brendon took her hand and squeezed it lightly, giving her a tender caring look. One she hadn’t had in a while.

Maybe it was the alcohol... or the look on his eyes... or just the fact that she wanted to get back to her now ex boyfriend for being an asshole... or all those together. Isabella nodded and allowed him to take her away from her stool, looking for a more quiet place.


I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.



The hotel bedroom was barely lit by a violet light, as Isabella and Brendon were lying on the bed. She didn’t know what made her trust this stranger so fast, but still she was pouring her heart out to him for all the things that happened that day. Brendon just listened to her patiently, making a few comments once in a while and giving her a few hand squeezes and such.

“Thanks for listening, Brendon.” She said smiling and whipping her tears away.

“Hey, I’m glad I could help.” Brendon shot her a sexy smirk, making her giggle and blush slightly. He still held her hand in his and caressed it with his thumb.

Isabella felt a little bit uncomfortable for some reason and tried to get her hand back, but Brendon just held it tighter. Then he brought it to his lips and kissed it. She felt a chill run down her spine.

“Brendon, is late... I should go.”

“But the night is just starting...” He said scooting closer to her. The caring look in his eyes was replaced by a greedy one as he leaned in and kissed her softly. “We could still do so much more.”

“Bren---” Her protests her shut by a forceful kiss that she half-heartedly followed.

Brendon lied her on the bed and hovered over her, pulling at her clothes. Isabella knew now something was wrong...

“Brendon, I don’t....” She could finish as he bit on her neck hard. “Fuck!”

Curses, yells and clothes flew all over the room. Isabella struggled with all she had to break free, but just couldn’t. Weak from the crying, the pain and the alcohol, there wasn’t much she could do against him. Brendon obviously noticed this and smirked evilly.

“I heard enough of your whining!” He said as he got them in only their underwear, Isabella still squirming and kicking underneath him. “So I guess I deserve something for it!”

“No! Get the fuck away from me!” She screamed, trying to slap, kick, bite... anything. Brendon just laughed at her.

“You better stop fighting. I’m gonna have you now... one way or another.”


Sparkling angel, I couldn't see
Your dark intentions, your feelings for me.



With a bit of luck, Isabella managed to slip away from his grasp and ran for the door. Or at least tried, before Brendon caught her and slammed her face first against the wall, pressing his hips to hers.

“There’s nowhere to run, Izzy.” He said licking the back of her ear. Brendon took one of her wrists forcefully and pulled her back to the bed, immediately covering her body with his and imprisoning her on the bed as he ripped her panties.

“Brendon! Please!” She sobbed and screamed. “Please, don’t do it!” Isabella struggled against his grip. Her wrists and arms growing bruised by the force of his grasp. He took both of her wrists with one hand.

“Stop fighting, Isabella...” Brendon breathed against her mouth as his free hand roamed down her side. “You might even enjoy this!” A twisted smile crept on his mouth as his hand reached her middle, forcing her legs open and settling his hips in between. Isabella was shaking and crying, her body to tired to keep fighting. Her legs convulsed in weak scattered movements that only brought a grin to Brendon’s face as he bit on her neck and rubbed his hard on against her slit. “I’m gonna fuck you so good...” He whispered to her, licking her face. Without warning, he thrusted into her core.

“NOOOO!!!!” Isabella screamed as she felt her flesh being ripped open. Fresh tears joined the old ones streaming down her eyes, her head going from side to side as she sobbed and cried. All the struggling and yelling increasing Brendon’s excitement.

“Scream, you slut! Moan for me like the little whore you are!” He spat to her face as he thrusted in and out, making the head board hit the wall marking the pace. Isabella felt like being torn in half. The pain in her middle crept its way through her body, numbing her senses and making her head spin.

“Don’t you dare passing out, you fucking whore!!” Brendon’s voice sounded distant and distorted. He slapped her once, twice, but she didn’t react. Her body felt limp under his violent pounding and he didn’t like it. He needed the struggle, the forcing and her pain. He slid out of her and grabbed her hair, turning her to her stomach as he settled underneath her. Brendon pulled her hair, guiding himself inside her mouth. “That’s better...” He grunted, thrusting in and out of her mouth, forcing her face down to him till he felt the back of her throat. A half awake Isabella choked in every movement, gagging and coughing, but he didn’t stop. Tears filled her eyes again as her stomach twisted and threatened with turn inside out. The vibrations caused by the sounds she made, sent Brendon over the edge and he send his hot cum trickling down her throat.


There's no escape now
No mercy no more
No remorse...



After he was done, he pulled her hair, bringing her face to his. Brendon just looked at her with a twisted smile on his face.

“Thanks babe...” He said letting her go. Isabella crawled away from him still coughing and gagging, her head hanging from the bed as she puked every stomach content on the floor. She rolled onto her back just to see Brendon getting dressed. She forced her eyes closed, her body aching from head to toe and covered in sweat, mixed with the tears still falling from her eyes. She didn’t even have the strengh to sob and just laid there unable to move, unable to speak. Just focused in getting air inside her lungs.

Isabella twisted her head to the side, gaining some focus on the door. Brendon was standing there, fully dressed, hair falling perfectly over his forehead, standing there as if nothing has happened. She looked over to his face only to catch that sweet sexy grin only he could put out so well. The same smile that led her there.

The smile that would be burned in her memories forever.


I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart.

Sign up to rate and review this story