Categories > TV > Supernatural

Intimate Counterpart

by dralo

Sam and Dean end up in a threesome with a visitor. NO INCEST. Admittedly my first work so be kind.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-16 - 5881 words - Complete

?Blocked












I in no way, shape, or form take credit for the creation of Sam and Dean or any of the characters from the Supernatural universe. All of that belongs to someone else. I just enjoy the series and wanted to see something else besides the Wincest sites. Hope you enjoy my first time attempt.

**********************************

"Come on, man. Dean. Please. Just how old do you think I am?"" Sam expelled his breath and flung himself down on the bed.

"Sam, I just want a burger, a beer, some pie and a hot girl."" Dean walked to the door. ""Let's get out of here and find the nearest bar that has some good music.""

"I'm fine Dean. I can stay in a motel room by myself for the night. Go. Go. Find yourself a bar and some chick and relax. You don't have to watch me all the time." "Sam laid down and put his hands behind his head. ""I'm FINE Dean.""

"I don't think we should be splitting up right now. The Hellmouth was closed but there were an awful lot of bad things that escaped that shithole from Hell. And we're on the side that wants to send their asses back where they came from. None of them are going to be happy about that fact. And after they get their first joyride out of the way, they are going to start hunting us."" Turning away from Sam, Dean faced the wall of the room. ""Sam, be smart. Just, stick together till we see which way the demon wind is blowing."

Closing his eyes to Dean, Sam mentioned what they were both thinking, ""It's not going to take me again. Iwill be okay. Go out, find a girl, have a good time. I'm tired and going to sleep. Don't wake me up when you drag your ass back in here. And warn me if you're bringing company."

Taking a breath, Dean strode back to the door. Looking back at Sam laying across the bed, he let out a grunt.""Dude, did you forget? The burger and the beer was what I wanted first. The girl is just if I can't find a decent piece of pie."" With a forced grin, Dean made himself leave the room.

"Be careful Dean.""drifted behind him.

***********************************

Sam rolled over and checked his bag. Sleeping WAS the next job. He had been reading up. Something was going on around the area. Five people dying in their sleep in the last six months. Each was male, 21 to 35 years old, and from a rough 50 mile stretch right in this area. No reason to think it was anything other than maybe a little sleep apnea except for the relative young age of the victims. No investigations led by local police.

Pulling out the pump action, he placed it by the bed next to the container of salt, silver dagger and holy water. Placing them inconspicuously around the bed but within easy reach, he thought about the fact that he didn't have a clue as to what it was. But he wanted to be ready. Or at least be defended well enough to figure out what it was so he could get rid of it.

Rolling to his back, he again put his hands behind his head and prepared to sleep.

*****************************

Dean had the burger and the beer. No pie and no girl though. No girl wanted to cozy up to someone as broody as he was tonight. God, he was having such a freakin Sam moment. He wasn't supposed to be the broody main character of some chic flick. That was Sam's gig, not his. Plus, the only reason he was still out was to prove to Sam that he trusted him not to go all Darth Vader if he was alone. But still he couldn't let it go. It seemed like the dark side was calling to Sam. And there was nothing he could do about it. No matter how much he tried to keep his promise to Dad to watch over Sam. The darkness called to Sam inside, where he couldn't go. It seemed attractive to Sam. And damn it, sometimes to him, too.

And that was the kicker, wasn't it?How was he to talk Sam into ignoring that attractive darkness when he himself heard its call? Before teaming back up with Sam that first time to hunt for Dad, he had felt himself becoming more aware of that call to evil. That's why hunters sometimes teamed up to hunt when they never had before. To fight off the insanity of believing only a monster like the ones they hunted would understand the monster that the hunter was turning into. So you met up with other hunters for a little friendship, a little companionship on a lonely night.

But since this past year, most hunters steered clear of the Winchester boys. Not being trusted by your surrogate family was hard. It left you no one to talk to except for just him and Sam. And except for some single one night stands that had become few and far between, companionship of the feminine kind was scarce as well. Hard to relax with someone while watching your back at the same time. Even worse when you had fighting so ingrained into your thoughts and actions that you were worried about hurting whomever you were with by accident.

Shit. Becoming a morose son of abitch. Time to put up the beer and head back to the motel. Setting down the empty bottle back Dean rose and headed for the door. Maybe that diner would still be open and they would have some pie......

******************************

Sam was having a good dream. One he hadn't had in awhile. It was Jess. And she was welcoming him home from his hunt with Dean to find his Dad. Boy, was she welcoming him. Sam groaned as he felt her hands slide down his bare chest and into the top of his open jeans. There was a weight on his chest that kept him from taking a full breath. He lifted his hips to help Jess ease his jeans farther down. And her hot hands eased his cock free and suddenly he was really gasping for air.

Jess' lips grazed his, seeming to suck the air from his lungs. Her lips clung to his as her hands caressed up and down his shaft and then that weight settled back on his chest. Fingers held his head close and hips pressed into his own. Sam raised his hands to thread his hands into her hair and met straight locks that threaded through his fingers. Alarm bells rang in the back of his head as her lips slid from his and down his chest, pausing to pay attention to the skin stretched across aparticularly sensitive rib. His eyelids flickered as somewhere in the back of his head something didn't seem right.

Feeling that wondering tongue and caressing lips graze his hip, he tightened his grip in her hair and arched alittle into that great feeling. And was rewarded by her mouth sliding over the head of his cock and moistening his length. Her tongue caressed the underside of his cock and contributed to the sensation of sinking deeper into her mouth. Pulling his hands through her hair to get a better grip, Sam eyes flew open as he stared down at the woman who was slowly sliding her moist lips farther down his hard cock. Shit! This wasn't Jess. Wasn't anyone he knew. Her eyes stared up at him as she swallowed still more of his length. Sam groaned and leaned up but stopped as she pulled back to swirl her tongue over his head and lap at the underside. That weight was back on his chest making it hard to move. Hard to think when you couldn't get a full breath. But he wasn't letting go. Shit! Shit! Shit! Not a ghost. Not avamp. Sam shuddered as he gasped for one more breath.

And suddenly he was grasping air in his hands as the door rattled. Dean came in with a plastic bag, talking as he came.

"Dude, you're still up? I found this diner that was fixing to close and they had pie but I had to take it with me,""Turning back towards Sam after bolting the door Dean took a moment to understand what he was looking at.

"Whoa, Sammy, if you're stroking the monkey, you have got to warn a brother. Take some time in the shower. Bro, you were at college. Put the towel over the door knob or something, jeeeeez.""

****************************

Sam slept late the next morning. Dean finally shook him awake.

"Come on man. Wake up! It's time we rolled. Get in touch with Bobby, find another job. We need to move."" Dean turned on the radio, starting to get a little worried about Sam.

Sam forced himself out of bed and into some clothes. Trying to sort out last night's visitation.

"Dean, I might have a line on ajob." Filling Dean in on the men and local deaths quickly, "Give me some time at the library and I'll meet you back here this evening."" Sam finished gathering his gear and grabbed his laptop to head to the library.

"A job, Sam, there was nothing last night. Where did this come from?" Dean put his bag back down.

"There have been some weird deaths around here Dean. I just want to look into it and see if it's nothing. Give me some time to check it out. Guys are dying in their sleep around here and I just want to look at some things before we blow town."" Sam finished putting his laptop in his bag and went to the door. ""If you want, ask around and see if there's some connection not in the papers."

*****************************

Reading from the screen to himself, Sam thought he had found what had visited him last night, "A mara, or mare, is amalignant female believed to cause nightmares. They were believed to be related to the succubus in their need for sex as it made it easier to feed off the life force of their victims. True Maras have the body of a female but the tongue and sometimes the eyes of a snake, linking them back to their original relationships to Lamias. Usually rising from the grave of acursed woman, some were the result of free-roaming spirits of human woman who were cursed while they were living.

Their spirits traveling while they were sleeping and capable of moving through keyholes or under doors. Their spirit was thought to seat itself on the chest of the sleeping person and'ride' them, causing breathing difficulties and sometimes suffication. Which is what gave rise to the legends of hag ridden and nightmares. The only listed cure he could find was naming the mara three times could release them from their condition."

Closing his eyes, Sam remembered that tongue caressing across the head of his dick last night. Definitely human and NOT snake like. So, a human woman. But who? What was her name?

*****************************

Meeting back at the diner, Dean finished ordering and turned to Sam. ""Well, not much freaky shit in this town. Just a few guys falling asleep and not waking up. But you're talking about areally short time frame for that many sleeping deaths to be happening in. So, what's the story Sammy? Cause I can't find one thing linking these people together or anything in the homes."

"Its called a mara. Kind of asuccubus but not demon possessed. We've got to find out the name of the woman who's doing this Dean and we can end it."" Pulling his plate closer, Sam poured out some ketchup for his fries and started to eat. ""I think this one is ahuman who was cursed into this state. But I don't know how to find her or find out her name."

"Well, we find her and we stop her. We can't chance her killing someone else. And Sam, I looked at a calendar and it's rolled back around to that killing time of month again."" Dean looked around for the waitress.

*****************************

Dean moved around the hotel room, waiting for it to get dark. Sam was on his laptop again. Always made Dean wonder how much Sam was looking stuff up about the job and how much he was just looking up Big Jugs R Us sites. Well, maybe that was mostly him. But Sam had to be checking out other things besides the job they were on or the next job they were going to. Nothing was that interesting 24 hours a day. Not compared to food, music or women.

"So, Sam, why do you think this mara is human?"

Remembering those lips and quite pleasing HUMAN tongue, but unable to tell that to Dean, Sam considered his options. ""If she was an actual Lamia, she would be mainly in graveyards. There would be an actual link between the men and graveyards. And there would be more deaths. A human woman's spirit while she sleeps, if she tends to astral travel in anyway, can be cursed into becoming a mara. And this cursed spirit tends to be able to have the ability to turn into smoke insubstantial enough to get through tiny openings. But, because the body is still living, you can't get rid of it like you would a ghost with salting and burning the bones. That's why we have to find a name. It said you could name her three times and it should cure her."" Sam picked up the laptop and sat down on the bed. Leaning back against the head board he stretched out his legs.

"Well, I'm not going to be able to wait around here much more."" Dean crossed back to the door. ""I'm going back to the bar and just keep an ear open. See if I can hear anything about anyone acting odd lately. I'll be back soon. Take precautions Sam. Don't sleep till Iget back, you hear? Stroke the monkey again or something, bro. Just stay awake till I return and see if you can find someone that shows up as a likely looking target or victim. We need to find a place to start looking.""

****************************

Sam dozed slightly while he waited for his computer program to finish running. He was searching for any recent deaths of men, divorces, public fights, and or any links between them. Trying to pinpoint something that would lead to a starting point.

Once again he felt hands smoothing down his shirt as the buttons were undone. And then following to the snap of his jeans and easing down the zipper. Lips followed that trail of skin back up. Causing him to tense as it swirled into his belly button, licking at the edge, before swirling around and then allowing lips to place little suctioning kisses up his ribs before fastening upon a sensitive nipple. Damn, he hated to say goodbye to this.

Opening his eyes, he looked into very human eyes looking back at him just as those lips settled on his. And his breath stuttered in his chest. Just a prelude he guessed. Damn, he had thought he'd have time to do something besides try to kill her. Frantically his brain ran through thoughts, trying to think of stomething that would give him some time. Distraction? Reaching up his hands he glided them over the smooth skin of her back and then down to her hips. Holding them tight to his, he arched and rubbed his cock back and forth into her cleft. He heard agasp and the woman above him pulled back. Taking a deep breath, Sam felt his fingers sink a little as the skin beneath them seemed to just flow away.

'Wait. I won't hurt you. Stay."" And Sam lifted his head to smooth his lips across a shoulder and offered them back to her lips. Making himself vulnerable again. Her mouth descended, taking his breath, but once again lifted away. He looked up into her eyes. Her HUMAN eyes.

Sam eased his hands back onto the skin of the woman laying across him and rocked his hips against that moist center again and watched as the form above him closed her eyes. Running one hand up her side, he clasped the side of her ribcage and brushed his thumb back and forth over the nipple it rested on. And her form became more solid, weighing against his length. His cock was rising to press uncomfortably against his jeans, striving to reach that center that promised so much.

Caught up in the moment, failed to hear Dean as he opened and shut the motel door. For once, not saying anything as he came in. Turning back to the bed, Dean noticed the form on the bed pressing Sam into the mattress. Dean took one step and went for the forms on the double bed, rolling over Sam with one arm around the woman and the other bracing himself, he made to pull her off. But Sam didn't let go and Dean found himself coming to an abrupt stop in the center of the bed with the Mara laying between him and Sam. And froze that way as she began to smoke away.

Trying to stop her, Sam ran his hand once again up her side, mummuring, ""Stop."" Inspired, he leaned forward and closed his lips around the breast he held in his hand. The female figure froze, suddenly arching her chest into Sam's mouth and hands. Which caused Dean to firm his grip around her stomach.

"Uh, Sammy. Is this a plan?"" Keeping his arm around the woman's waist, Dean pulled one arm back from the edge of the bed and away from the shotgun stashed there. Grabbing the naked hip pressing into his, he readjusted his legs as he reacted to the naked woman in his arms.

Pulling away, Sam kept a thumb working the nipple as he muttered, ""Human, Dean. We can save her. I want to save her.""

"Succubus, Sam."" Dean bent his knee and eased it up from the bed, letting the bundle in his arms settle more firmly against his crotch, and the rapidly lengthening cock inside his pants. She was naked after all. And watching Sam play with that nipple and suck her other breast into his mouth was like watching a live porno.

'We've just got to keep her here till dawn, Dean. Then we can find out who she is, break the curse, and then find out who cursed her in the first place."" Rocking his hips against hers and rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, Sam had time for just one more warning, ""We've got to keep her distracted or she'll disappear and I don't have any leads on how to find her except to have her tell us who she is. And if you can think of another way to keep her from disappearing on us Let me hear it. And watch kissing. If you do, it better not be for long.""

With that, he replaced his fingers with his mouth again, sucking her breast deep into his mouth as he rolled her nipple with his tongue.

"Hunh,"" Dean thought to himself. Keep her distracted? All right. But this might get a little weird. They had walked in on each other with women before, couldn't help it as close as they had had to be recently. But sharing one? And one who was a little more than human and apparently could protect herself? In a way, it was kind of freeing. With having Sam there in case it went bad with the mara-succubus thing and knowing that if it got too rough, she could just smoke away from them.

Dean moved his hand from her hip, around between her and Sam and stroked his fingers up through curls that were already damp. Raising one eyebrow, he breached those curls and stroked those fingers back and forth through her slickness, gently brushing that small hidden nub.

Finally, a moan from the woman in Sam and his arms as she stiffened and clutched Sam's head more closely to her breast and caught Dean's hand tight between her thighs. Dean kept stroking and her legs fell apart as she moaned again. Sam pulled away as Dean continued his fingers movements. Removing his shirt, Sam rolled away to shimmey out of his jeans, kicking them to the foot of the bed. Rolling back towards the couple, he noticed Dean had eased the woman to her back and had kept his fingers busy between those thighs. He watched Dean lean forward to fasten his lips in the hollow of her shoulder as Dean worked her nub between her legs.

God, it was erotic watching Dean play her body. Dean took the leg closest to him and pulled it up and laid it over his, widening his access to those wet curls between her legs. With one had around the back of her neck, Dean turned her head to the side as he suctioned her skin, flicking his tongue over each spot he left. Leaning forward, Sam once again fastened his lips around her nipple, working it with his tongue. The form between them was solidly real now. Writhing but could not move anywhere that was away from what they were doing.

Looking up at Sam, Dean eased back but kept his fingers busy. Quickening his strokes as the female body beside him tightened and then shivered violently in orgasm. Sam left her breast to travel down the trembling stomach, coming to rest between the legs that Dean had so recently parted. Looking up at Dean, Sam licked up through those curls and had to place a hand upon her stomach to hold her down to the bed as he settled down deeper and began to strongly lick her clit as Dean eased his fingers away and moved off to the side of the bed to undress.

Coming back, Dean knelt on the side of the bed. Leaning over he took a firm grasp on her hair and turned the woman's face towards him. Leaning down, he had to try it. Settling his lips against hers he swept his tongue past and into her mouth. And immediately felt a clutching in his chest. Shit! Except for that, he could have almost forgotten what she was. But he couldn't pull back now. And he couldn't catch his breath. Suddenly the woman jerked her head back and cried out. And he could breathe again. Falling forward and catching himself with one arm, Dean kept his other arm firmly in her hair, now holding her head turned away from his as he leaned across her chest. Bracing his knee on the bed and looking down her body, he saw Sam pulling back from a bite mark on her mound and licking it to soothe the sting. Sam gave him a look before making his way back to the wet treasure of her clit hidden among those glistening curls.

Feeling the woman move her head he looked down in time to see the head of his cock disappear into her mouth. And felt that heat as she sucked him farther in. Pulling her hair tighter in her hand, he looked down at her face as her cheeks hollowed from the suction. Holding her head still by just his grip in her hair, he eased his cock out of her mouth till just the tip of his head brushed her lips, shining with spit. Giving her a chance to protest he pushed back inside till he lodged against the back of her throat. And she swallowed, causing her tongue to rub against the underside of his cock. Shit! Fuck! ""SHIT!"" Slowly Dean built up a rhythm, fucking this woman's mouth as Sam slowly worked her clit. The woman with her lips wrapped around his dick shuddered into another orgasm as Sam moved back to settle on his knees between her legs.

Dean watched as Sam took a grip on her thighs and slowly pushed his thick cock into her now dripping pussy. Sam had to stop and give her time to adjust to his size. Dean could feel himself getting even harder. This was better than porn. He could hear the woman's pussy as Sam pulled out a little and then pushed even farther in, grabbing her hips to tilt her a little, letting him in even deeper before he set up a rhythm to match Dean's at her mouth. Both of them began thrusting. Moaning around Dean's cock, the woman started moving in such a way to catch the head of Dean's cock on the back of her tonsils with every hard thrust Dean gave, suctioning as he left her throat before opening for him to push back in again. Grunting, Dean brought his other knee on the bed and placed his other hand on the bed beside her, holding her head tightly with his other hand entwined in her hair to hold her tight for every thrust into her mouth. ""Take it, take it, take it...""

"Sam, I'm fixing to cum!""

Sam's voice strained, ""Go ahead, Dean."

"Fuck!"" Dean held her close as he erupted down her tight throat. Groaning as emptied his balls, Dean gave a few more small quick thrusts before pulling out to sit back on his heels.

Sam pulled her up and with a quick flip lay back on the bed with her above him. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her against him, setting a pace for her hips to ride his aching cock before he eased his hands down to part her curls and started stroking that erect little clit. Reaching back, she grabbed her heels and rode down on that long cock that was deep inside her. Sam looked over at his brother to find Dean watching them as he slowly stroked his cock back to thickness again.

"Sam, that mouth. Shit, what the fuck are we doing?"

"She's human, Dean."" Looking down where the woman rode his cock and his fingers, ""Very human. I want this Dean. I want to be able to enjoy this and not worry about being hurt or hurting someone. God, she's an answer to a prayer right now Dean and for once I'm not screwing this up. Help me, I want to save someone instead of just killing them.""

Both of them watched as the rocking woman threw back her head and gave a small scream as she shuddered around Sam's cock. Arching his hips, he rode out her tremors before reaching up to pull her down to him to suckle her breasts while keeping her still clutching pussy around his hard cock. Pulling away, he moved up for a hard kiss at those lips that were recently wrapped around his brother's cock. Once again his chest locked up, but not even close to being as strong as it was before. Feeling Dean move off and around the bed, he wasn't shocked to feel the woman pulled off of him and down towards his feet at the foot of the bed. Looking down, he saw Dean had pulled her away from him and up onto her hands and knees on the bed. Watching, he saw Dean step behind her at and go to his knees. Dean's head disappeared from view and Sam watched as the woman's eyes widened and her mouth formed an 'O"'before her eyes fluttered shut and she started rocking back against whatever Dean was doing.

Running his hands up from her shoulders to settle in her hair, he steadily pulled her head closer to his still throbbing cock till those glistening lips slid around him. She slowly sucked his head and swirled her tongue steadily around it, paying particular attention to the head. Tightening his fingers in her hair even more, Sam thrust a little more and felt her start to suction on his hard cock. Rubbing the length of her tongue on the underside of his cock as she rocked back and forth against whatever Dean was doing.

Dean looked down at the luscious ass and made a decision. He agreed with Sam on this one and he was going to do this. If he was going to try this with anyone, it was going to be someone that could get away if he hurt them. Going to his knees at the foot of the bed, he grasped an ass cheek in each hand and licked from clit to asshole. Feeling her jerk when he reached her delicate hole, he slowly circled his tongue around the rim. Sinking into her, he settled in to licking and probing that hole with his tongue and moved one hand to her clit to feel her flooding his hand with her slick honey. Easing his tongue inside he felt her jerk again before she started straining back against him. Oh yeah, he was going to be trying this tonight. Moving his head around, he eased a finger into her hole, slowly finger fucking her ass as he looked up past her breasts to see Sam thrusting home in her mouth. He could see her throat widen as Sam's cock pushed inside and could remember how tight and wet it was when he had his cock rubbing against the back of her throat. Turning back, he latched his lips around that throbbing clit and began a gentle suction against it, stopping occasionally to swirl his rough tongue against it before starting all over again.

Sam groaned as he pulled her head all the way down his cock till her nose was nestled in the curls at the base of his cock. When he felt her gag and her throat clench down hard, he pulled her back till he pulled free with a small popping sound from that sweetly suctioning mouth. As his cock bobbed up towards his stomach, he brought her down with ahard twist of her hair to lick at his balls before feeling her sucking them into her mouth. Massaging one and then the other with her tongue while she gently sucked on them. Licking down underneath till she ran her tongue around his hole before traveling back up to lick at his balls again. Shit! Again, and again, he held her head down and arched his hips so she could reach that little hole with her quickly flicking and probing tongue.

Dean worked that clit harder as he eased two fingers and then three into that back hole. Stretching her out to ease the way for what he wanted to do. Feeling her shudder under his tongue, he moved out from under her and once again stood at the foot of the bed. Looking down at the woman who was kneeling on hands and knees in front of him with her head busy between Sam's legs as his brother arched up into her waiting mouth, he thrust his cock into that hot pussy as he thrust four fingers in and out of her hole. Thrusting in that wet pussy he made sure his cock was glistening with her dew as pulled his fingers from her backend. Pulling out of her pussy, he braced the head of his cock against her hole and slowly began pushing. Feeling her tense up, he wrapped an arm around her waist to place his fingers in her pussy and his thumb to rub across her clit as he rocked against that back entrance. She arched up against his body and he felt himself start to ease in. Fuck! Hot little ass. Tight. He slid in deeper and pulled back alittle. Rocking forward again, he kept on till he was resting all the way up against her back. His whole cock encased in that hot ass, clenched around him so tight.

Sam looked up as he yanked the woman away from his hole and balls and speared his cock back into that wonderful mouth. Dean was slowly thrusting behind her and as their gazes met they realized that with every thrust of Dean's cock into that ass, the woman was forced nose to crotch down over Sam's dick. Sam groaned as Dean pulled away and she sucked down his dick as she came off of it, her cheeks hollowing out on the up stroke. Pushing back in slowly gave Sam the chance to feel that tongue rub at the underside of his cock as Dean pushed all the way in and held there as Sam sank deep into her throat, only pulling back when she couldn't catch her breath. Picking up the pace, Dean quickened the strokes of his fingers as he milked her clit and thrust a little harder and faster. Feeling her ass tighten around his cock was the best sensation and he worked it harder, hearing the slapping noise they were making as his stomach met her ass with each hard move.

"Again, Dean. Shit, don't stop! That's so fucking good. I can feel her throat locking on me each time you fuck her. Faster, Fuck ME!.....""

Dean felt that ass tighten, his balls tightened too and he hammered his cock in that ass as he started coming. Feeling his warm jets fill her ass around his cock, he looked down to see Sam arch his back and jerk the woman's head down even farther on his cock as she screamed out her own release around it. Sam was cuming deep in her throat as his hands held her to him till he finished. Finally, Sam eased off of his grip and let her go. Dean slipped from her ass and fell to the bed as she collapsed across Sam.

Looking at the woman who was passed out in the bed, Dean muttered, ""Keep her distracted...Right.""

"It worked didn't it? Now we just have to wake her up and ask her name. Plus, Dean, we got to find out who cursed her into this.""

"Yeah.""

Sam lay quietly for a moment. "Dean, this isn't gonna go weird on us, is it?""

"I don't know, Sam. Not this, no. But, we've got to talk about shit before anything like this happens again." Dean through one arm across his eyes and he thought back over what had just happened. It wasn't awkwardness he was feeling right now. It was vaguely like-contentment? Well, hell. Go figure that shit out."

'Again...."" Sam lifted his head to stare at Dean. ""You think this could work out for us? If we found someone that was willing to take us both? I don't want to spend all my life in your company Dean, no offense, but, this is the first time I could really relax with someone without worrying about them."

"Yeah, I'm surprised I was able to do anything with your skinny naked ass in bed with me." With a grin, Dean removed his arm and looked across the woman's body at his brother. "But, I understand what you mean. It gives new meaning to the saying ''I'll watch your back if you watch mine'now, doesn't it?'" "
Sign up to rate and review this story