Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

An Ache Only You Can Cure

by RyannRush

Frank and Gerard are happily married...right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-21 - 3637 words - Complete

?Blocked
A promise that I swore I'd keep until the day I died. And when I pledged my love to her, I was wholeheartedly sure that I'd have no problem keeping to every word I'd said.

She is, after all, my soul mate.

She's the most beautiful, caring woman I've ever met in my life and I can't imagine living a single day without her. She's given me everything I've ever wanted or needed in my life.

Or at least I thought.

But, sitting here tonight in this empty hotel room, the need that's consuming me is something she could never fulfill, no matter how much she tried. It had disappeared for so long after the day I'd married her that I was all but convinced that it was gone.

My cock throbs at the thought of him, underneath me, quivering as I fill him, both our bodies drenched in sweat. Feel my temperature rise as my eyes close and I hear him, calling out my name in ecstasy.

Shake my head vigorously, trying desperately to rid my mind of the visions. I can't let this get to me, not now. I've got too much to lose.
Close my eyes again, trying to replace the image of him with the angelic face of my gorgeous wife. The one I'd give up anything for. Her silky raven hair cascading around her face, her cherry red lips a perfect balance on her flawless, porcelain skin. And her eyes, those dark chocolate eyes all but scream the love she has for me every time I look into them.

So wrapped up in my visions that I don't even hear the knock on my door. That is, until the person on the other side calls my name. The instant I hear that voice, his voice, the vision of Lindsey disappears, and he takes her place once again.

Shake my head a second time in a vain attempt to wish away the impure thoughts and pull myself from the bed, biting my bottom lip in effort to clear my mind as I pad my way to the door.

Turning the knob slowly, I inhale deeply before pulling the heavy mahogany colored steel door open and let my eyes slowly travel up his petite frame in tight, faded jeans so worn the knees are torn up. And a black Misfits shirt, tattered and worn just like the jeans but still clinging to his chest and arms in all the right places.

Fuck. So much for clean thoughts.

Meet his gaze and he smiles, that child-like, innocent grin that he wears when he's trying to convince everyone that he's not up to no good.

That's when I know, I'm in deep shit.

"Hey Gerard," Frank chirped, pushing his way into my room with ease.

Clench my eyes shut, trying desperately to stay in control of myself as I release the door and turn back into my room, catching him just as he plopped down on the king sized bed with a thud. "Hey Frank. What's up man?" I question as I made my way to the couch on the opposite side of the room, knowing that if I sat beside him on the mattress, it was all over for me.

Looking down at his hands for a moment as they rubbed against each other, Frank briefly closed his eyes then raised his head just before they reopened, staring intently into mine. With a deep breath, he stood and headed toward me before he opened his mouth to speak.

Fuck.

I know that look. Those gold and caramel shaded eyes sparkled and shimmered but, underneath the shine, I could see it clearly. That carnal need that caused his usually green tinted eyes to darken several shades. Nibbling softly on his bottom lip, he crossed the room slowly, not saying a word until he stood directly in front of me. He lowered to his knees between my parted legs as I sat back on the couch, his hands rested on my thighs and his mouth opened as he began to speak the words I already knew were coming.

"Gee, I know we made a promise and I know we vowed to our wives but, I miss you so much." As he spoke, his hands brushed up and down my thighs.

Chest tightened, trying desperately to grasp what little bit of self control I had left as I clenched my eyes shut, forcing the heat radiating through my body to cool. I swallowed hard and opened my mouth to reply but, when Frank suddenly stood, positioning himself on me, his legs straddling mine with our faces mere inches apart, I lost my entire train of thought.

Could feel his manhood, already hardening, brushing against mine and I knew that instant that there was no way I could fight this off. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me, if not more, and we've waited entirely too long.

His hands grip the sides of my face and he closes the gap between us, his lips stopping just centimeters from mine as he gazed intently into my eyes and whispered, "I want you so fucking bad, Gerard." And before allowing any response from me, his mouth was on mine, kissing hungrily at my lips.

There was no way I could fight it, no way I'd even try. This was what I wanted, what I've been fantasizing over for months now.

I did the only thing left to do.

Grabbed a handful of his hair tightly in my grasp and pulled that incredible mouth closer to mine as our tongues began dueling for control. His hands moved to the back of my head and ripped at my hair as we lost control through the kiss.

Already felt like I'd explode if I didn't have him soon so I released his hair and gripped his hips, thrusting up at him as I pulled him down onto me. He pulled away from the kiss with a loud gasp, only to be brought back into it by my teeth gripping his bottom lip.

Pulling roughly at my hair, he tore our mouths apart, revealing the column of my neck to his hungry mouth and heaved, "fuck me, Way," just before attacking my adam's apple with his mouth.

Sucked in a breath, having his lips on me again was absolute heaven and I knew I had to have more. And soon. Gripped the bottom of that black Misfits shirt and roughly yanked it over his head, ripping his mouth from my skin, but just for a moment, because as soon as that shirt was gone, his lips were on mine again, sucking and biting at my tongue as he struggled with the buttons on my shirt.

About 30 seconds and just one single button later, he growled, "oh fuck it!" then gripped both sides of the shirt and yanked, buttons flying across the room.

Couldn't stifle the giggle coming from my throat and as his glare met my look of amusement, I grinned. "A little frustrated, are we?"

Grasping my hand, he pressed it against his throbbing manhood, bucking his hips toward my open palm. "How's that for your fucking answer?" he spat before roughly pushing my hand from him and out of the way of his next task. My belt and jeans.

I knew exactly how he felt, even if I could hide it better than him. My insides were on fire, my cock aching to be at least touched by him before I combusted. He was able to unbuckle my belt and undo my jeans with relative ease in comparison to the shirt and before I had a chance to make any kind of move towards his clothes, his hand was inside my boxers, stroking me roughly.

"Damn Frank," I groaned, his sweaty grasp on my manhood damn near sending me over the edge already. Reaching up and taking hold of his face, our lust filled gazes met and I whispered as I stared at him intently. "Let's get over to the bed where it's roomier."

Without and ounce of hesitation, Frank practically jumped off my lap then gripped my hands, pulling me to a standing position with him.
Soon as I was standing, his mouth claimed mine again and we shared soft, moist kisses as we clumsily footed back toward the bed.

Felt his legs hit the mattress and released the grip I'd had on his cheeks to lower my hands over the buckle of his belt. It only took seconds to have the belt and jeans undone and began pushing them down until I could no longer reach without breaking our lips apart.

Stood back up straight and buried my hands in his hair as I gently eased him down onto the bed then straddled him, rubbing against him, our aching needs more than evident to each other. Frank tore his mouth from mine and in a sultry plead, whispered breathlessly. "Please Gerard. I need you, now."

Knowing that if I allowed him to beg anymore, I'd surely explode without so much as a single touch from him, I began to place strategic kisses along his abdomen as I shuffled back off the bed, gripping his jeans and boxers, pulling them from his body.

Soon as the offending material was gone, I dropped to my knees alongside the bed and gripped his thighs in my hands, pulling him closer to the edge as my mouth eased over his throbbing cock. Holding the shaft in my hand, I drew my tongue up and down the entire length of the underside several times before taking his tip between my lips, sucking gently and releasing a soft moan as I tasted the bit of his essence that had leaked out.

Released his cock from my mouth with a loud 'pop' and swirled my tongue around the same area my mouth had just abandoned as my previously free hand began to gently squeeze and tug at his balls.
Felt him writhe against me, his hips bucking in the air as he released a guttural plea. "Gerard please," were the only coherent words I'd made out but it was plenty enough to give me the hint.

Swallowed hard, the anticipation causing the saliva to fill my mouth, then gripped the base of his manhood with my right hand and in one swoop, sucked his entire length deep into my throat, sucking roughly.
"Fuck oh fuck!" Frank wailed, his head flying off the bed as his hands buried themselves in my hair, guiding me up and down as I began to take his cock in and out of my mouth at a fast pace, needing to taste everything he had to give me as soon as humanly possible.

Pull back my bottom lip slightly, allowing my teeth to graze his underside as my right hand slid back to his tight, puckering hole, massaging the muscles briefly before I slid the tip of my middle finger inside him. Felt him tense around me from the lack of lubricant, I twisted my finger back and forth, allowing him to get used to the feeling for a few moments before pushing further into him.

Within seconds of impaling him with the entire length of my finger, I found his sweet spot as he thrusted his hips up again, his entire body trembling. As I continued to work my mouth, I rubbed gently over his prostate, putting just enough pressure to drive him insane.

And it worked perfectly. Within 30 seconds, he heaved shakily, "fuck Gerard! I'm...gonna..."

Before he could even tell me what he was trying to say, I'd prepared, taking his length fully down my throat, sucking hard as I moaned around him in anticipation. Felt his muscles spasm around my finger as his body did the same and he wailed out, "fuck oh fuck yes!"
Before his breath caught and with a grunt, his hot seed was spewing down the back of my throat.

I knew he was rambling about something but at that point, I couldn't hear a word of it. I was lost in the moment of savoring every delicious drop of him. The warm, salty, creamy sweetness was something my taste buds had been screaming for for so long. After the majority of his load was swallowed, I pulled back, keeping just his tip in my mouth as I continued to suck but added my tongue to the mix, making sure I'd sucked and licked every single drop of him.

Was pulled from my bliss by my hair being pulled and as I focused once again on my surroundings, I heard Frank’s voice, weak from his climax. "Fuck me, Gerard. Now."

After giving him one last hard suck, assuring us both that I'd gotten every bit of fluid from him, I slowly pulled from him and rose to my feet, grasping my open jeans and boxers and clumsily tripped out of them as I watched Frank lean over the edge of the bed and grab his jeans, pulling something from the pocket.

I stood watching him as he pulled himself back up onto the bed, taking in his gorgeous features. His barely tanned skin was almost not visible anymore under the hundreds of tattoos covering nearly every inch of his body from his fingers to his ankles.

Focused on his abdomen where the 'Search and Destroy' tattoo was and smiled, knowing that one was the permanent representation of the 2 of us and the feelings we shared towards one another. To the average person, no one would ever know it had anything to do with us but, I knew and he knew. The hint was subtle really, the dove on his right side having blackened eyes like myself, the one on his left having an 'X' over it's eye like him.

Was pulled from my thoughts as his smaller hand touched mine, handing me what he'd taken from his pocket. I didn't have to look at what it was, I already knew from the shape of the tube. Gripping the small plastic container tightly in my hand, I climbed onto the center of the bed where Frank had just made himself comfortable, his legs spread open in invitation.

Climbing between his legs, I leaned over him, my hands holding my body above him at either side of his face as my lips dropped down to his, kissing him gently before sitting back on my knees and opening the tube of lubricant. Before I had a chance to squeeze the contents out onto my hand, Frank grabbed the container and squirted it into his own then wrapped his greased up palm around my aching need and began stroking me gently.

It felt so wonderful but so agonizing at the same time. His touch was the greatest I'd ever felt but I was so turned on at that point, that same touch was just as painful.

Bucked my hips toward his hand, urging him to stroke faster only to have him grip me tightly and pull downward toward him. It was the only hint I needed and I grasped his thighs, spreading him wider as he released his hold on me.

Taking my throbbing cock into my own hand, I guided it towards his tight hole and eased in slightly before stopping to gauge his reaction. Looking up to his face, I saw his eyes wide with lust and they bored into me as he growled, "Don't stop. I want all of you. Now."

I almost hesitated for a moment but, the look in his eyes gave me all the reassurance I needed and I never left his gaze as I filled him completely. Watched as pain flashed across his face, barely for an instant, quickly replaced with that wide-mouthed, reeling in ecstasy look that I'd come to love over the years and have been practically dying to see again for so long.

Felt his muscles quiver around my length and had to bite my lip and clench my eyes to focus and not allow myself to cum right there. After a few moments, I composed myself and pulled out slowly, only to push right back into him as I leaned down, my face stopping inches from him, and I whispered, "I've missed you so much Frankie. You feel so good." Then our lips collided in a sloppy kiss as my thrusts continued, slowly but steadily increasing in speed and strength.

It felt so wonderful, like that was where we both belonged and I wanted that moment to last forever but, with the heat filling my mid section, I knew it was almost over for me and there would be no way for me to fight it off any longer. Could feel Frank's manhood fully erect against my stomach and knew I couldn't leave him unsatisfied in any way so I reached between us and wrapped my hand around it tightly, my strokes matching my thrusts into his tight heat.

Feeling my peak closing in, I couldn't hold back my sighs of pleasure any longer and pulled from the heated kiss just before whimpering, "So close Frankie."

Reaching up, he gripped tightly onto my shoulders as his hips matched my thrusts in perfect time and replied huskily, "cum, Gee. I'm right there with you."

With the added incentive of knowing he was about as close as I was, I began pounding roughly into him, giving it my all for the last few seconds I had left while my hand stroked his cock harder and faster, pulling him closer to oblivion with me. After only several strokes, I felt his muscles tighten around me and he cried my name in ecstasy as his cock throbbed and spilled over my hand.

And that was all it took. With a final thrust, I held my entire length inside of his quivering walls, my hands digging into his thighs as I found my release, filling him with my warm offering. "Oh Frankie," I purred as soon as I found my voice again, my head still spinning from the rush of bliss coursing through me.

Let his legs fall to the mattress just before collapsing on top of him, our lips meeting once again in a passionate yet exhausted kiss. As my head cleared, I began to realize what we'd just done and the damage that would be caused if anyone found out. Pulling from his lips then from atop him to kneel at the foot of the bed, my voice was hoarse as I began to speak. "Frankie..."

Propping himself up on his elbows, he gazed at me, his caring eyes boring into mine, already knowing what I was going to say. He'd read me just like he'd been able to do for years. "I know it shouldn't have happened, Gee. But we both wanted this so much it hurt."

I nodded. He was right, I couldn't deny it. But that didn't make it right. "But it was wrong, Frank. What about Lindsey? Jamia?"

He pushed himself up and crawled to me before getting up on his knees, eye level with me. Placing a soft, caring hand on my cheek, he whispered, "they'll never know. They don't have to find out."

The look in his caramel eyes was so calming, so soothing, I couldn't help but know that be was right. But then the next question came to mind. "Where's this leave us?"

Frank grinned, bearing his slightly crooked teeth, his eyes sparkling slightly as they always did whenever his lips curled upward. "Whatever happens, happens. I mean, this sure can't happen all the time and I don't know about you but, I'd never leave Jamia in a million years, no matter how much I care about you. But, every now and then, I have this ache that only you can cure and that's when I plan to come find you."

As he spoke, his fingers trailed lightly down my arm, sending chills along my spine and I shivered, forcing back the knot forming in my stomach. Swallowing hard, I shook my head. "I'm never leaving Lindsey. She's my match, dude."

Frank nodded. "Then you agree with what I said?"

"I do," I replied, nodding just as he did a moment before. "I get that same ache and I know that only you can cure it."

He smacked my bare arm excitedly. "It's agreed then. When we get the urge we know where to find each other." Then he leaned in, kissing my lips quickly before backing off the bed just as fast. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get home before my starts to think I ran off on her." Then he flashed me one last room brightening grin before pulling his clothes on and rushing out the door with a, "see ya later Gee," and a wave of his hand as he ran out the door.

With a sigh, I flopped back on the bed. He's the greatest friend a guy could ever have. He knows exactly what I'll ever want or need in my life and it's been that way almost since the day we met.

Was pulled from my thoughts by my ringing cell phone and reached across the bed to grab it from the nightstand. Looking at the caller ID, I smiled brightly. My love, my life, my wife. Just before answering the phone, I realize that seeing her name on the phone didn't cause me even a tinge of guilt over what I'd done with Frank earlier and my grin grew bigger.

Maybe I really could have the best of both worlds I thought to myself as I picked up the phone and answered in a chipper voice.

"Hey baby. I miss you."
Sign up to rate and review this story