Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Payment

by Cereal_junkie

This is a story between chapters 1 and 2 of temptaton. This is what happens between Sandayu and Hiro. It was a request from a friend.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 3826 words - Complete

?Blocked
Payment
A one-shot gravific by Cereal_junkie
Rating: NC-17 for sex, language, and violence
Pairing: HiroXSandayu (Please forgive the use on the original char. I none of the other chars in the story were quite what I needed to fit his role.)
Warnings: X, V, R
Additional warning: Like it's counterpart, this short story will be nothing but smut with a little plot sprinkled here and there. This story is a request from the friend that's helping me write "Temptation" because she wanted to know what happened between Sandayu and Hiro since I kinda skipped over it in the story. To cover all my bases once again, If you are under age or Homophobic, DO NOT READ THIS!!! This story is about men making love, and is not for younger eyes. HENCE THE RATING NC-17! Oh, and this story will be by far worse than anything I have in "Temptation". That's why I was gonna leave it out. It will get really weird, because Sandayu is a weird guy. He's messed up in the head, to put it bluntly. If you aren't into bondage and rape, I suggest you turn back now. There will be slight bondage, rape, and other odd sexual situations in this story. Like I said, I was never gonna write it. I just imagined that the guy was a weird guy, and I have to make this story coincide with "Temptation" or there is no point in writing it. Hiro got his injuries from Sandayu and mentioned that the guy was a freak. This explains how he got the injuries. You don't have to read this short to get the whole story. This is more of a "read between the lines" kinda thing. So if you really don't wanna read it, you won't miss anything. Just more smut.
Disclaimer: I own only Sandayu. Hiro, along with all the other characters from "Gravitation" belong to Murakami Maki. I receive no money nor any other profit from this story other than praise from those who choose to read it and review.
A/N: Thank you for reading. If you like my story, or stories, if you have read more of them, please review them. You have no idea how happy it makes me when people actually review. That tells me that you liked it enough to take time out of your day to review it and tell me how much you liked it. It really does make my day. That said, please enjoy the story. Luvs ya! ^.^

P.S. There won't be any chapters to this, since it's a short in between story and a one-shot. It'll start right away. Oh, and sorry about the original character. I had no choice. No other character's personality fit the one I needed for his role. Sry.


Even though he was scared of the man next to him, he couldn't help but be awed by the size of his house. It was bigger than any house he'd ever seen. It was no wonder he didn't live in the city. He looked around as Sandayu led him more into the house, Sandayu's arm still around his waist. Hiro tried to refrain from speaking. He'd already had to call the man master enough when he was in the car. He loathed it, but he didn't want to be beaten anymore.

"Let's go, Hiro. I don't want to waste any time." Sandayu said, leading Hiro up the enormous flight of stairs. He turned right at the top of the stairs, and in a few seconds, they were staring at the door what the teen could only assume was the psycho's bedroom. Sandayu opened the door and shoved Hiro inside first.

"Get undressed." Sandayu ordered, looking hungrily at the teen picking himself up off the floor. Hiro obeyed, first taking his shirt off, then his boots, socks, pants, and boxers. When he finished, he stood in front of Sandayu and resisted the urge to cover himself up. He didn't think that trying to hide himself would make his "master" very happy. Sandayu licked his lips as he looked Hiro up and down.

"Beautiful. Now; sit down and wait there. I need to get something." Sandayu said, walking past Hiro as he sat down on the lush carpet. He still tried not to speak, because he wasn't going to upset the man. He had him locked down. He needed the man to keep his mouth shut about Shuuichi's situation. He didn't want his best friend to be hurt because of some stupid mistake.

He heard a door open somewhere behind him, and he heard some noises as Sandayu got god knows what out of what Hiro could only assume was a closet of some kind. He heard the closet door close again, and heard clinking noises as Sandayu walked back toward him. Sandayu must have sat the stuff down, because he heard a somewhat muffled sound as a few objects hit the floor.

"Get over here." Sandayu said, waiting for his one-night slave to obey. Hiro stood up to walk toward him, but Sandayu looked pissed again as he turned toward him.

"Did I say you could stand up?!?" Sandayu asked, stalking toward Hiro with a leash and collar in his hand. Hiro shook his head, and as Sandayu reached him, he struck him hard across the face.

"You answer me when I speak to you!!! Got that?!?" he asked, threading his fingers through Hiro's hair and forcing him to look at him.

"Y-yes master!" Hiro said, trying to keep himself from panicking. The man scared the living shit out of him. Sandayu still looked pissed off though.

"Get down on your hands and knees!" he ordered, pointing at the floor.

"Yes master!" Hiro said, obeying right away. He looked at his "master's" legs as he knelt there, not being brave enough to look up at the man. Sandayu slipped the collar over Hiro's head onto his neck, tightening it until it was snug. He made sure it wasn't choking the teen, then he clipped the leash to it. He started to walk and pulled on the leash.

"Let's go, dog! Crawl to the bed!" he said, yanking on the leash and causing it to choke Hiro for a second. Hiro hastened to obey, crawling toward the bed as fast as Sandayu was walking. When they reached the bed, Sandayu stopped him and issued him another order.

"Put your wrists near the posts at the end of the bed." he said, dropping the leash momentarily to pick up something else. Hiro obeyed. He knew what Sandayu was going to do before the man started to hand cuff each of his wrists to the post. That was the only reason to have his hands there in the first place. When he finished with that, Hiro could hear him messing around with something behind him. His suspicions were confirmed as he heard the zipping, or rather, unzipping, of a zipper.

A minute after he heard the zipper, he saw Sandayu walking around him out of the corner of his eye. Sandayu got on the bed and positioned himself in front of Hiro. Without waiting for the order, Hiro lowered is mouth onto the man's throbbing cock, starting to suck. It was a bit harder without the use of his hands, but he still managed. He could tell his master was pleased because the man threaded his fingers through the red head's locks and let out a shaky sigh of pleasure.

"Good...dog..." Sandayu forced out, panting as Hiro tried every trick he knew to please the man. Hiro loosened his throat when Sandayu started to thrust into his mouth, trying not to choke as the man started to fuck his mouth roughly. Hiro started to tear up as he gagged a few times on Sandayu's shaft, and as the tears rolled down his cheeks, they annoyed him because he couldn't wipe them off.

Sandayu hadn't even noticed the teen gagging, or at least, if he did, he didn't care, because he kept thrusting and shoving Hiro's mouth down onto his cock. His grip tightened on Hiro's hair to the point that if Hiro's mouth were free, he would've cried out. As it was, he couldn't make a sound. He struggled to breathe through his nose as he continued to suck, hating the taste of the man in his mouth.

"Fuck!" Sandayu said as he came without warning in Hiro's mouth, causing the teen to gag and automatically spit the semen out onto the floor. He saw it coming and he knew there was nothing he could do as he once again felt Sandayu strike him.

"Bad dog! Now I have to release you and make you clean that mess up!" he said, though he didn't move.

"But first, clean me off." Sandayu said, pointing to his cock, covered in his own seed. Hiro had no choice, so he bent down and licked around Sandayu's softening cock until he was clean, swallowing though he didn't want to. He saw how Sandayu reacted when he spit, and he didn't want to be hit again. Sandayu got up and released both of his wrists, though he unlocked the sides that were hooked to the bed posts, not his wrists.

He had an idea of what Sandayu meant when he said he wanted him to clean it up, but he didn't want to lick the floor.

"Master...can I go get a wash cloth?" Hiro asked, though he practically knew what the answer would be before he gave it. "No. You will clean that up yourself." Sandayu said, smiling sadistically and pointing at the small puddle of semen at the foot of the bed. Hiro bent down and started to lick the man's seed off the floor, swallowing as he finished cleaning it up. At least he didn't get any carpet fibers in his mouth. It seemed to be a special carpet, but Hiro didn't really care at that point.

"Good dog. That's twice now that I didn't have to tell you what I wanted. If you keep being a good boy, I'll give you a treat later." Sandayu said, lifting Hiro's chin and bending down to kiss him deeply.

'Like I'd want anything from this psycho.' Hiro thought, though he kept his thoughts to himself and his expression neutral. Besides that fact, if Sandayu could sound so happy about it, it wasn't a treat to begin with. Well, it may be a treat for Sandayu, but Hiro doubted it would be for him. He wondered what time it was, but he dared not ask. He knew it hadn't been too long since they first entered the house, so it couldn't have even been past 9 yet. He held back a sigh.

'Shit. This is going to be a long night.' Hiro thought, wanting so badly just to leave before Sandayu could damage him anymore. His throat was already raw because of how rough the older man had been with him. He saw Sandayu smile sadistically again, and as he bent down to grab something from beside the bed, Hiro had a pretty good idea what the man was thinking, and he wanted to run as far away as he possibly could. Before he could do anything, Sandayu gave him an order.

"Put your wrists by the bed posts again." he said, holding his new toy and smiling at Hiro. Instead, Hiro tried to back away. He'd rather be smacked than endure what Sandayu had in store for him now, but he'd forgotten that Sandayu had ahold of the other end of the leash. The man yanked the leash and Hiro lost his breath for a moment as he was dragged back toward his master.

"Hiro! You're being a very bad dog! I was only going to punish you a little bit, but you've earned quite a few more lashings. Now come...here!" Sandayu said, struggling to pull the red head to him. Hiro was too busy trying to keep the collar from choking him to undo it, and by the time Sandayu stopped pulling him, the red head was at his feet again. He grabbed the resistant red head's wrists and struggled to cuff him to the bed once again. After he succeeded, he was quite winded.

He took a few seconds to catch his breath as Hiro struggled in vain against the cuffs, and when he caught his breath, he raised his new toy threateningly.

"Hiro-kun...You're being very naughty. If you don't quit struggling, my new toy will taste your blood 50 times. If you stop, you will only be punished half that much." Sandayu said, succeeding in making Hiro stop.

"Master...please..." Hiro said, struggling to keep his voice steady. He cringed as his master cracked the whip.

"Hold still, Hiro-kun. But by all means; feel free to cry out. I love the sound of your voice when you cry out." Sandayu said, and though Hiro couldn't see it, he knew the man was smiling. Without warning, the whip was raised and he snapped it across the red head's back, making him scream in pain as the strip of leather cut into his skin.

"Mmmm...I love that sound..." Sandayu said endearingly, bringing the whip down across Hiro's back once again. Hiro's scream was even louder than the last, because the new cut went across the previous one. This went on until, as promised, Sandayu had whipped him 25 times. Hiro was sobbing by the 10th strike, and by the end, he was all out crying, his tears flowing from his eyes as the blood was from his back.

He heard Sandayu chuckle behind him, and he didn't even try to turn his head. Every time he had tried to move his head, it moved the skin on his neck, and in turn, his back. He was shaking from the pain and sobs, and as he felt Sandayu un-cuff his wrists for the second time, this time leaving the cuffs on the posts, he didn't try to move. He stayed in that position, supporting his weight with his arms so he wouldn't move too much.

He saw the shadow on the floor as Sandayu moved behind him once again, but he did nothing.

"Get up on the bed." Sandayu said, and Hiro could hear the glee in his voice. He struggled to obey, not wanting to risk being punished again, because any kind of punishment would be worse in the state he was in. He tried to get up once, and he fell back down as his strength failed him. He screamed in pain as he hit the floor, and Sandayu smiled down at him. Hiro expected him to strike him, but the hit didn't come, so he once again tried to get up.

He finally succeeded in getting on the bed, and though he was wondering why Sandayu hadn't hit him for failing the first time, he wasn't going to push his luck by asking. He crawled up to the pillows, and though he tried to stay up, he collapsed once again. He only cringed this time around because the bed had cushioned the blow, though he'd still wanted to scream.

"Oh, and I was really hoping you'd scream again." Sandayu said, crawling his way up to Hiro. It occurred to Hiro that the man had let go of his leash, but he was in no condition to try to run away. Hiro felt the man crawl over him, and now he understood just why the man hadn't struck him again. He wanted to hear him scream. Hiro cringed as Sandayu ran a finger up one of the many gashes on his back.

He brought his finger up to his mouth and licked it like he was a kid licking frosting off his finger. He licked his lips as he pulled his now clean finger away from his mouth, savoring the flavor of the red head's blood.

"I love how you taste, Hiro-kun." Sandayu whispered right against his ear, licking his earlobe before moving down to swipe his tongue across the gashes on Hiro's back. As his tongue took the first swipe, Hiro cried out. Sandayu bit his lip and moved up to whisper into Hiro's ear once again.

"If you keep making those noises, you're going to get me hard again, little doggie. I might just have to fuck you." he whispered, moving down to lick the red head's wounds more roughly this time. With each swipe he took, the red head cried out and Sandayu got even hornier. He started to rub his hard cock against Hiro's ass, and he moved up to whisper in Hiro's ear one last time.

"Get ready, little dog. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." he whispered, sitting up on his knees and lifting Hiro's ass onto them. He sucked on two fingers hurriedly until they were covered in saliva and shoved them both into Hiro, making him cry out. He hurriedly stretched him, coating him with saliva as he did. The preparation was doing Hiro more harm than good as it stood at the moment, and tears flooded his eyes once again.

He was glad when the man's fingers left him, but not for long as he pressed his cock against Hiro's entrance. He spit on his hand and covered his cock head with it, shoving into the weeping red head without warning. Hiro cried out once again as he felt the man ripping his rear entrance with his eager cock. The pain made him want to vomit, but he held it back. It was worse than being whipped. It was worse than anything Hiro had ever felt before.

Hiro wasn't a virgin, and he wasn't inexperienced in this field, but his previous partner had always prepared him properly, and now he knew why. The pain stayed even when Sandayu was all the way inside him, even though the man had at least had the decency to let Hiro get used to his size. Hiro tried to calm himself, but the tears kept flowing. He found that he could think of nothing else but the pain, and the feeling of being violated so thoroughly by this man.

He had taken his pride, his dignity, his faith, his hope, and even his sense of self worth all in one fell swoop. At that moment, as that monster of a man sat inside him, he was nothing. He didn't even feel himself worthy to be in the same room as his band mate's anymore. He believed so much that he was nothing at that moment that he didn't feel the man start to move inside him. He didn't feel the man grip his hips tightly to get a better hold on him.

He felt nothing as the man used him and came to a shuddering release inside him. Sandayu noticed the change in him when he gave Hiro an order and he just laid there. He tried to get a reaction out of him by smacking him across the back with the leash, but still, Hiro felt nothing. Sandayu was angered by his lack of reaction, so he yanked him up by the leash and held the red head up to face him by the hair. Hiro looked at him as though he were looking at him from a distance.

His eyes seemed unfocused, and this slightly scared Sandayu.

"Hey, you filthy stinking mutt! Do something! Scream! Show some reaction! What the hell is wrong with you?!?" he asked, slightly panicking. He didn't know what was wrong with him, and he couldn't bring the man into the hospital like this.

"What do you want me to do, master?" Hiro asked in a monotone, his eyes still unfocused. He felt nothing still, and he was so happy that the pain had gone away, that without meaning to, he smiled. Sandayu threw the teen from him, pissed off. He thought the red head was mocking him. That he wasn't reacting on purpose. That he was holding it back so he could get out early. He got behind Hiro once again and propped him up on his knees like he had before.

"If you want to play around, then fine! Let's play!" Sandayu hissed, struggling to get himself hard once again. He was going to fuck the red head until he forced a reaction out of him. He wouldn't give him the luxury of preparation this time. Hiro layed there, numb to everything as he felt time trickle slowly by like a backed up stream. He felt nothing as the man finally hardened himself and ripped into him again, forcing himself in and out of the red head as roughly as he could.

He was sore by the time he came to climax this time, and he hissed as he pulled out of the red head once again. The teen wasn't even crying anymore. Pissed off, he decided to finally give it up. He cursed loudly as he unbuckled the collar and threw it across the room. He hated not getting what he wanted, and by the red head being non-responsive, that's exactly what was happening. He'd wanted to hear him scream until his throat was numb and raw.

"Fuck it! Just fucking get dressed! I'll take you home!" Sandayu said, getting dressed himself and then throwing Hiro's clothes at him. Hiro got dressed at a leisurely pace, not caring that his back was still pouring blood. He crawled off the bed and struggled to follow the pissed man out the bedroom door. He struggled down the stairs, but Sandayu offered him no help, and he hadn't expected him to. When they finally got out the door and into the car, Hiro sighed. He was never going to see the man again.

Sandayu sped on the way back, taking half the time to get back that he did to get there. He just wanted the man beside him out of his car. Thankfully, they never got pulled over. When they finally arrived at Hiro's place, Hiro struggled out of the car and by the time he was two feet away from it, Sandayu closed the passenger side door and sped off. Hiro struggled up the driveway and barely got in the door when his vision started to blur and he started to feel light headed.

He quickly locked the door behind him as he got inside and he had to use the walls and furniture as a support to get back to his bedroom. When he finally reached his bedroom door, his vision was so messed up that he tried to grab the doorknob six times before he finally succeeded and pushed the bedroom door open. He collapsed on his bed with a sigh, not bothering to undress. It was finally over. He was home.

End
Sign up to rate and review this story