Categories > Original > Erotica

Daddy's little boy

by Cereal_junkie

A story about a father and son who are in love. It has both fluff and smut. Read it if you want.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 4709 words

?Blocked
Daddy's little boy
Written by: Cereal_junkie
An original story
Warning: Y
Rating: NC-17 for sex
Additional Warning: If you are under age or are offended by homosexuality or incest, turn back now. DO NOT READ THIS! If, however you are into that kind of stuff, and are age 17 or older, read to your heart's content.


Ch. 1: Dessert and Breakfast

"Ahhh! D-daddy!" he cried as his father hit his prostate over and over again. He could barely hold himself back as his father pounded into him. He clenched the bed sheet as he rode the tide of pleasure that washed over him. Behind him, his father's breathing was labored and he was pouring sweat, but there was no mistaking the grimace of pleasure that crossed his handsome features. He cursed as he finally released into the teen below him, unable to hold back any longer.

With a cry, the teen released as well, finally unclenching his hands to turn around. As he turned to face his father, forceful lips met his own and proceeded to plunder his mouth. He kissed back with just as much force, though he was tired from the extreme bout of love making he had just had with the man he was kissing. As they pulled apart, his father wrapped his arms around the teen, looking at him adoringly.

"I love you, Gale." his father said, smiling at him, his eyes glowing with affection.

"I love you too, daddy." Gale said, burrowing up against his father's chest. He wanted to stay like that forever, but he knew that they both had to get up early tomorrow for work and school. The only times they could cuddle for awhile were during the weekends, when they were both free of obligations. He opted to stay like that for at least a little longer, and his father allowed it, but after a few minutes, he told his son that they should probably get to bed, and of course, he agreed.

His father got up to turn out the small lamp they had left on, then he laid back down and took his son into his arms. They always fell asleep like that. Gale found that he couldn't get to sleep without his father holding him, because if his father wasn't holding him, he didn't feel safe. When they finally fell asleep, it felt like only a few minutes had passed before the alarm went off. His father was the first one to awaken because his body had made it a habit to wake just before the alarm went off.

He didn't really need the alarm anymore because his body was used to getting up at this time and he was a morning person. His son on the other hand wouldn't wake up unless the alarm went off or he "surprised" him, and he didn't have the energy at the moment to do so, so he just got up and started to get ready for work. His son wasn't a morning person at all, and if not for his father being home, would have shut the alarm off and went back to sleep. He hated mornings more than anything else.

Except for when he and his father had some fun in the shower, that is. After the alarm went off, he decided to lay there for a minute and try to decide whether or not to hate this morning. He didn't know if his father was up for some morning fun today or not, but he decided he was going to hate this morning when he remembered that he had a math test in first hour. He hated math to no end, and it pissed him off when ever his teacher announced a test.

The only thing that calmed him down was his father, but he wouldn't be able to see him until lunch time. He got up only because the alarm went off and he knew his father wouldn't let him sleep in. He'd come and wake him back up again, and not in a fun way. He pulled himself up out of bed and switched the alarm switch off, pulling on some boxers before he went out to eat breakfast. His father always made breakfast for them in the morning, and that was a little something to look forward to.

That, and the sex they sometimes had in the shower or elsewhere before school and work. He knew that other people would call this wrong. They would say that their relationship was disgusting, but Gale didn't care. He was in love, and screw what anyone else thought. He wouldn't give up just because some people would look down on them if they knew, and neither would his father. He loved the older man like he would never love anyone else.

It was a profound love that no outsider could possibly hope to understand. He smiled as he came into the kitchen to find his father at the stove cooking eggs and bacon for them both, or rather, finishing cooking them. The eggs had been done and the bacon had just gotten done. He brought the pan over to the table and dumped the bacon onto a big plate in the middle of it. He then put the pan back on the stove to cool and walked over to his son who had just entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." his father said with a smile, taking him into his arms. "Good morning." Gale replied with a yawn and a returned smile, hanging his arms around the back of his father's neck and accepting his good morning kiss. His father had nothing but pants and boxers on, and that just meant less clothing to remove if they decided to have some pre-breakfast fun. As it was, Gale was already getting hard from rubbing against his father, and the same went for the older man.

It was decided as his father reached down into his boxers and took hold of him, stroking him a few times and making Gale become light headed. His father picked him up and sat him on the table, pausing only to remove his boxers and get full access to his son. He knelt down between the teens legs and stroked him to full length before taking him into his mouth. As his mouth engulfed the teen's manhood, the teen threaded his fingers though the older man's hair.

He moaned and muttered incoherently as the man sucked him, and he couldn't help it as he started to thrust into his father's mouth. He loved it when his father decided to blow him out of nowhere. He hardly ever got that treatment. It was usually handjobs while his father had sex with him, but this time, it was something more. More than any other time he'd blown him. He was doing all the right things; that is to say, everything he knew the teen liked, in order to make the younger man cum.

He was in a haze within a few minutes, and by the time he came, it was hard for him to come down. He hardly heard his father when he told him to get up and bend over the table, but he heard him and he obeyed. He spread his legs, and he waited for his father to get some lubrication. As he waited, it was almost like heaven. Everything felt like a dream, and his legs almost wouldn't support him because of the intense pleasure that still radiated throughout his being.

He heard his father unzipping his pants and soon after, he felt his father press against his entrance. He felt the man bend over him and his face came close to the teen's ear.

"Gale. I wanted to ask you something. I'll ask you during lunch, but I'm telling you a few details to at least prepare you ahead of time. I'll be bringing someone else to lunch, and you know this person. I'll give you all the details when we pick you up, but for now, just be ready for a possible shock. I don't know how you'll take it, and if you get mad, we'll understand. This person and I just wanted to ask you something, but we need to ask you together." his father said, not yet entering his son.

"Okay." Gale answered simply, just wanting to get to what he really wanted. His father smiled behind him and started to push in, making the teen grab the sides of the table as he felt himself being slowly stretched by his father's lubricated cock. As his father slid slowly in, reveling in the tight warmth that greeted him inside his son, he thought of what he wanted to ask of his son, and it made him more resolute for some odd reason or another.

Maybe it was because the thought of sharing his son didn't make him as jealous as he thought it would. After all. If his son agreed, it was with someone they both knew and trusted. Though he didn't know the extent of their relationship until he had told him, he had previously guessed it by watching how they treated each other, even in public. The fact that they looked so much alike was even more of a turn on for the man that might be joining them. He had told him so himself.

He loved the idea that they didn't differenciate between the father-son/lovers relationship. They treated it all the same. They had been so since Gale was born. Lovers from the beginning, though he didn't do anything sexual with the boy until he was old enough to understand what it was they were doing and agree to it. From the teen's 13th birthday and on they had been sexually active with each other every day. It was now three years and some odd months since they had first started having sex.

He remembered how innocent his son was; how cute he was when they had made love for the first time. The sounds he made. Everything about him. He hadn't changed at all, and that's what turned him on so much every time he was near the teen. Just the thought of him making those noises was enough to turn him on. He loved it most when the teen called him daddy when he came. He didn't know why, but it gave him such a kinky thrill to be reminded that he was fucking his son. His perfect little lover.

He finally found himself embedded in his son completly, and he forced himself to give the teen time to adjust to his size, no matter how much he wanted to hear the teen making those noises he so loved. Under him, Gale was trying to get his breathing under control. He was still breathing heavily though his father had stopped because he could feel the older man inside him. It was always uncomfortable at first, but he had gotten used to the feeling.

He knew it would feel so much better once they got going. All he needed to do was wait. It didn't take too long before he was ready, because he had learned early on that relaxing himself made it so much easier for him to get used to it. He let his father know he was ready by squeezing his hand once gently. They had established this signal so they didn't have to talk. It wasn't that they didn't like to talk. They just found body language preferable to speech during these encounters.

They found talking unnecessary when one could communicate just as easily without words. It made it all the more sensual when one could determine what the other was thinking just by their bodily movements. It made the older man smile to think that he and his son were that close. He watched his son ready himself by grabbing the edges of the table, and once he was ready himself, he grabbed his son's hips and started to move inside him. He could hear his son start to breathe heavily once again.

This was what he lived for. The tight feel of his lover's insides. The sounds of his heavy breathing as he felt his father move in and out of him at a slowly increasing pace. The sound of him crying out as his father hits his prostate. Even the noises his son made during sex; all the moans and incoherent words. Every one of these things were what made him wake up in the morning. No. He was wrong. It was his son's eyes. They showed nothing but love for him. A profound affection he couldn't explain.

He loved his son to no end, but he couldn't understand what it was that made the teen love him so deeply. An affection that the teen himself would probably have trouble trying to explain. He wasn't complaining though, because he was sure that the teen's feeling were similar to his own in the fact that he couldn't explain their depth. It sounded silly to him, and his son would probably laugh at the idea, but he had, at one time, entertained the idea that they were soul mates.

He laughed at the idea that the woman he had first fallen in love with had given birth to his soul mate. He just happened to be male, and his son. He threw that notion out quickly though. He knew that once his son grew up a bit, he would probably end up falling in love and getting married to some woman and even having children. The idea made him extremly jealous, but he knew it would happen, and he wasn't selfish enough to entertain the idea that Gale would be with him forever.

He would just have to enjoy it while his son would have him. When his son grew up and had a family of his own, they could forget that anything like this went on between them and have a normal relationship. The idea made him sad, but he knew he couldn't be selfish and try to keep him from experiencing the happiness...or sadness...of having a family. It could go either way, but hopefully he experienced mostly the happiness.

It wasn't so for their own little family. The woman he had first fallen in love with had died giving birth to his only son. He was the last gift she ever gave him, and he cherished him for that. He still felt an overwhelming grief every time he thought of her, so he tried not to think of her too much. It hurt too much, and he thought that maybe that was why he loved his son so much. Because he had come from the woman he loved. It wasn't fair to Gale if that was the case.

Then again, nothing was fair. The love of his life had died giving birth to his only son because the doctors didn't know what the hell they were doing. The world was cold, and cruel, and when it saw that you were down, it liked to kick you for fun. When it saw that you were happy, it liked to take the object of your happiness and destroy it. Smash it to pieces because you thought that you deserved to be happy when in reality, no one does, apparently.

Fuck. He knew that he was mentally unstable, and that was just another reason that he couldn't stay with his son. He knew that if things continued as they were, something would try to destroy it and eventually it would succeed. Something would either happen to him or to his son. He didn't want his son to be scarred because of something like that. Like he was. It was going to happen if his son kept that love for him; the kind of love that made him want to cry because someone loved him so much.

He sighed and tried to push these thoughts from his head for the moment, trying to focus on what he was doing. His son had noticed the sudden change in his father, but he didn't say anything. He knew the man was thinking, and he tended to lose track of what he was doing for a second no matter what it was. He wasn't offended by it. His father was a man who kept a lot to himself, so he only had himself to work it out with. Well, at least, that's what Gale thought that his father thought.

He'd love to try to help his father out, but the man never let anyone in. He never let anyone close enough to know what he was thinking, so he couldn't really help that. He gasped as he felt his father pick up pace, and he knew that his father had broken out of his train of thought and was focusing his attention on the task at hand. Well; you didn't see him complaining, did you? He gripped the table edges harder, as his grip had slackened when he felt the change in his father's movement.

His father tightened his grip on the teen's hips and started concentrating only on completion; both his and his son's. His movement gained back it's pattern as he moved in and out of him, and he couldn't help but moan at the continued and building pleasure. Gale was surprised. His father usually never made a sound other than the sounds of his breathing and occasionally talking to him. It was actually starting to scare him a little, though it was hard to explain why.

The fact that he released a moan must mean that he was either enjoying himself more than he had any other time he had been with him, or that he wasn't completly concentrating on him. Either way, it was a change and Gale didn't like change. It usually meant bad things for him. That, for the most part, was why it scared him.

"D-daddy...are you...uhhhh...okay?" he asked between moans, panting as he asked it. He didn't answer. He just kept thrusting, trying to get the both of them to completion. So maybe his father wasn't completly concentrating on him. He didn't know why that made him feel bad inside, but it did. He felt like he had done something wrong, and that daddy was punishing him by changing things when he knew he didn't like change. That thought made him less responsive to his father's touch.

His father, after coming out of his train of thought, eventually noticed this, and he was going to ask the teen what was wrong, but he vaguely remembered the teen asking him something earlier and he hadn't answered his question. He tried and failed to remember the question. Now he thought that maybe he was angry because he thought that his father was ignoring him.

"Ummm...Gale...ngh...I'm sorry. I didn't mean too...hahh...ignore you." his father said, breathing heavily and still thrusting as he said it. He got no response from his son other than his usual moans and little noises.

"Are you...ngh...mad?" his father asked, bending down over his son to nuzzle his hair as he continued to thrust into him.

"No, daddy. I just don't want you to...mmhhn...change things anymore. It still...uhn...scares me. It feels like I...ahhh...hahh...did something wrong." Gale panted out between moans, his pleaure building as his father fucked him. Gale wanted it harder, but he knew his father would want him to ask out loud. That was one thing that he knew turned the older man on. Him begging. For anything, really, but mostly when it was during sex.

"Mhhhh...daddy...hahh...harder...uhhhh...please...ngh...fuck me harder!" Gale begged. The older man smiled and obliged, hearing the teen's moans turn to cries as he pounded into him, filling him again and again with his pulsating cock. He loved it when his son begged him to fuck him. It turned him on more than anything else the teen could do...or at least, had done so far. It would turn him on so much more to share him with that person if he would agree to it.

He pounded into him as hard as he could, occasionally hitting the right spot and eliciting a scream of pleasure from the teen that he couldn't hold back. As he felt himself getting close, he tried to hold back as he pounded into the teen. He always made his son cum first, and he wasn't about to let that change. He spread his son's legs just a little more to try to reach that spot inside him better, and he knew he suceeded when the teen underneath him let loose a scream.

"Ahhhhh...daddy! I'm....ahhh...so close!" the teen cried, wanting to cum so badly that it almost hurt. His father kept up his pace and took ahold of the teen's shaft, stroking him in time with his thrusts and making the teen bite his lip. He thrust inside his son again and again, hitting the spot almost every time now. When he thought he could no longer hold himself back, his son cried out.

"Ahhh! Daddy!" he cried, releasing on the table and his father's hand panting as he tensed up automatically. His tunnel tightened around his father, and the older man was no longer able to hold himself back and filled his son with his warm, milky seed. They both stopped to catch their breath, and his father cringed as he pulled out of him, his shaft sensitive from the pleasure that still rung throughout his body. He stepped back and watched as his seed leaked from his son, and he quickly grabbed a paper towel and wet it, wiping his son slowly and carefully to get the cum off him.

He was gentle because he knew how much it would hurt once the pleasureable feeling stopped. Once the pain set in, the kid would be limping all day. They weren't usually that rough in the mornings, and especially not before school. They only ususally went rough on the weekends, and that was only when the teen asked for it. He sighed and shook his head. He would have to tell the man that was supposed coming with them that they would have to reschedual.

He put himself away and zipped up as he thought about it for a minute. He guessed they would have to wait for the weekend so the teen would have time to heal from this morning. It was wednesday, and he wanted to give his son a few days off. He hadn't planned on what happened this morning, but his son had asked for it. He guessed that he should have kept some semblance of control, but he hadn't and now his son was going to have to be called off sick.

He wasn't going to make the teen go to school in that condition. He could see the blood leaking down the teen's legs. He carefully wiped away what ever cum he could find left and wiped the dribbles of blood away that leaked from his son's damaged entrance. The teen remained bent over the table, trying to keep the feeling of esctasy though it ebbed away quickly, only to be replaced by the pain of his now raw backside. He wouldn't even be able to sit down for breakfast.

He got up as his father finished cleaning him off, and though he tried to pull his boxers back on, his father stopped him.

"No. Just leave them off. Why don't you go lay down and I'll call you off sick? I'll bring you up some breakfast later." his father said, but the teen objected.

"I can't. I have a math test today, daddy. I need to go to school. I can't miss the test. If I don't go to school, my teacher will give me a zero, and if I fail one more test, I'm going to flunk the class." the teen said, pulling on his boxers back on though it pained him to do so.

"No. You're staying home, Gale. I'll talk to your teacher and have him let you make it up. You can't go to school like that. You wouldn't even be able to sit through the test anyway." he said, taking the teen into his arms. He could tell his son wanted to object again, but the teen kept quiet anyway. He kissed him and sent him on his way to their room. The teen struggled up the stairs, but he wouldn't let his father help him.

He reasoned that if he couldn't make it up the stairs by himself, then what use was he to anyone in this condition. He couldn't stand feeling useless, so he did it himself, though it took him awhile. When he got to the top of the stairs, he limped toward their bedroom and turned the knob, pushing the door open with more force than he meant to and falling to the floor just inside the door. He grunted in pain as he made contact with the floor, though he landed on his stomach.

His father heard him fall and ran up the stairs to check on him. He found the teen struggling to get up, and he rushed to help him.

"Gale! Are you okay?" his father asked, taking him into his arms.

"I'm fine, daddy. I just tripped. It's nothing to worry about." Gale said, trying to stand up on his own.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to carry you to the bed?" he asked, truly worrying about his young lover. Though the teen wanted to do it himself, he relented.

"Sure. You can carry me, daddy." Gale said, letting his father lift him up into his strong arms. He carried the teen to the bed, carefully setting him down by the bed so the teen could crawl up onto it on his stomach. When his son was comfortably in place, he went back down to get his son's breakfast on a tray and bring it up to him. He quickly cleaned the cum off the table he had missed earlier and then he got a plate out. He put some eggs, bacon and toast on it.

Then he got a tray out and set the plate on it, setting it on the table. He got a glass out and filled it with orange juice, and put that on the tray as well, along with a napkin in case the teen needed one. Then he brought the tray up and set it in front of the teen on the bed. He bent down and kissed his son on the top of the head, smiling as the teen looked up at him.

"I love you, daddy." he said, smiling despite the pain in his backside.

"I love you too, Gale. I'll see you at lunch." he said, bending down to give his young lover a proper kiss. When he stood back up, he went to the closet and fetched a shirt, and overcoat, and a tie. When he had those on, he headed downstairs and after a few minutes, he heard the front door open and close downstairs, and he heard his father lock the door behind him. He figured he might as well eat, so he started to work on his breakfast, eating his bacon first as he always did for some odd reason.

He didn't take long in eating his breakfast, and when he was done, he wiped his mouth and pushed the tray up so he could lay his head down. He figured he'd go back to sleep until his father came home for lunch. He was tired and he could avoid some of the pain that way, so it was really a win-win situation. He closed his eyes and before long, he found himself relaxing more and more until he finally fell asleep. It took him maybe 5 minutes to do so, and after that, he was out like a light.

Chapter End
Sign up to rate and review this story