Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Sex On Fire

by littlemissbrownstone

In which our heroes are consumed with what’s to transpire…

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2008-11-21 - Updated: 2008-11-21 - 1200 words - Complete

?Blocked
He slammed Axl's back into the wall and kissed him hungrily, pressing his body right up against the singer's thin frame, pushing his throbbing cock against Axl's. They panted and moaned and fought for air as the kiss got more and more heated, tongues battling eachother like it was their last few seconds on earth.

After an eternity of kissing Izzy finally pulled away and yanked Axl's t-shirt off over his head in a second and then sank to his knees and unbuttoned Axl's jeans, desperate to taste the singer's cock in his mouth again.

He pulled down the tight denim and a lust filled gleam sparked in his eyes as Axl's thick, hard cock sprang free of its restraints, accompanied by the sweet sound of the singer gasping at the sudden cool air hitting his cock.

Izzy greedily licked along the pulsing veins, a crazed smile painted on his face. He licked at the head and slit and his eyes slipped closed as the little beads of pre cum dripped onto his probing tongue. Izzy loved sucking off Axl, loved the taste, the feel of having the singer's whole length down his throat. Everything about Axl drove Izzy crazy, drove him over the edge, again and again.

The feel of Axl's smooth, perfect skin, the sensual pout of his lips, those bottomless, emerald eyes, the way he screamed Izzy's name when the guitarist had him on his back, hot and sweaty, begging and pleading for more...

Izzy let the head pass his lips until it reached the back of his throat before tightening his mouth around the hot flesh and sucking hard. Axl, barely able to keep his knees from giving in, grabbed a fistful of Izzy's dyed hair and guided the guitarist's head just the way he liked it, bucking his hips slightly. Izzy gladly obliged and did everything the way Axl wanted him to, he knew off by heart how Axl wanted it anyway.

The singer's moaning alone was enough to make Izzy come and just as he was about to pull away Axl had the same idea.

"Izz..." He panted, pulling the guitarist away from his cock, "Fuck me..."

The sex-crazed mask was back on his face and Izzy was not about to refuse Axl's request. He stood up and grabbed the singer's wrist, dragging him to the bedroom, both of them near sprinting. He threw Axl onto the bed and quickly stripped off his own clothes until all that was left on him was a beaded necklace and a throbbing hard on.

He pounced on Axl, attacking him like a rabid animal, teeth finding flesh and blood finding surface. The guitarist sucked hungrily at the fresh new bites on Axl's neck, lapping up the metallic taste. All things Axl tasted like pure heaven to Izzy.

The guitarist licked along Axl's collarbone making the singer shiver. He went lower still and raked his fingernails down Axl's flawless chest, leaving vivid red welts in their wake. It stung and burned but Axl loved it. Izzy's fingers found the prize once more. Softly and agonisingly slowly, the guitarist brushed his fingertips along the length of Axl's cock making the singer go fully insane.

"Izzy just fuck me already!" He practically screamed it.

Izzy grinned like a maniac. He climbed back up Axl and kissed him, fully exploring every single inch of Axl's mouth, probing every corner, tasting his best friend. He pulled away and stared into Axl's eyes, which were now black with lust.

"What's the magic word?" The guitarist whispered.

Axl threw his head back and spread his legs, eager for the pleasures only Izzy could give him. That was all the "please" Izzy needed. He grabbed the bottle of lube off the bedside table and slithered back down Axl's body. The guitarist coated his fingers with the lube, the sweet smell filling the lust-heavy air of the room. With one hand holding Axl's bony hips steady Izzy slowly inserted one finger, then two, then three. He scissored and curled and pumped the digits until he was sure Axl's body would go on fire at any moment.

Satisfied that the singer was teetering on the brink of orgasm again, Izzy pulled his fingers out and chuckled at the singer's immediate whining. Once again the bottle of lube was opened and Izzy slicked up his painfully hard cock, taking a good long moment to revel in the feeling of his own hand stroking softly while listening to Axl's impatient moaning and panting.

Holding Axl's hips again with one hand, the other gripped tightly around the base of his cock, Izzy guided the head to Axl's waiting hole. The singer clutched the sheets either side of him and bit his lip, eyes watching Izzy's every move. The guitarist was breathing heavy now, pre cum dripping from his cock. This was his favourite thing in the world, his ultimate high, better than heroin, better than playing guitar; fucking Axl.

He slammed his whole length into Axl, a pleasure filled scream ripping from the singer's lungs. Izzy wasted no time and started fucking Axl, hard and fast. The little beads of sweat that were hanging on his forehead finally dropped onto Axl's body to join the singer's own sweat. The room was filled with pants and moans, both from giver and from taker.

They rolled around on the bed, fucking and grinding, kissing and biting. Axl on top of Izzy, Izzy on top of Axl, Axl hanging off the edge of the bed, back arched painfully while Izzy relentlessly pummelled into him, Izzy on his back looking up at Axl as he slammed his ass down onto Izzy's cock, again and again.

The guitarist threw Axl onto his back again and changed his angle making Axl reach a whole new level or screaming. He grabbed the singer's cock and started stroking roughly, all the while slamming into the sweet spot inside of Axl. The singer's vision went from stars to bright white and his orgasm was dangerously close. With one final thrust Axl came hard. He screamed as the orgasm tore through his body, burning his insides. His sticky hot come sprayed onto his stomach and chest, some getting in his hair and onto Izzy. The sudden tightening of muscles around his cock drove Izzy over the edge and he came deep inside Axl, his own cry almost matching the singer's.

The two collapsed onto the bed, chests moving up and down as they breathed heavy. The air smelled of sex and the pair felt like they were on fire. Axl rolled over and wrapped his arms around Izzy's neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss. The guitarist ran his fingers along the singer’s sides causing him to shiver and moan into Izzy's mouth.

Pulling away, Izzy stared into Axl's eyes. Just looking at him made something flash through is body and something twitched between his legs.

"You want a repeat?"

Axl grinned, his face a mask of desire before sliding down Izzy's body and wrapping his warm mouth around the guitarist's already half hard cock.

Best friends. Lovers. Addicts. Sluts. For these two, once just wasn't enough.

The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story