Categories > Books > Harry Potter > If Wishes Were Hippogriffs

Sympathetic Magic

by PerfesserN

The training, and NEWT level preps get more intense. Narcissa tries her hand at domesticity - and enjoys some of the benefits of sympathetic magic, oh yes!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Harry,Narcissa - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-11-22 - Updated: 2008-11-22 - 3513 words - Complete

?Blocked

Chapter 25 – Sympathetic Magic

Moody sat in the charmed wheeled chair glaring at Harry.

“Laddie, you may think takin’ me and Tonks out this mornin’ was a piece o’ work – but I shouldn’t a been able to get that close in the firrrst place!”

Harry was cowed, more from the state of the senior auror’s injuries, and Tonk’s bruised eye, than from what Mad-eye was saying.

“Right now yer just as dangerous to an ally as y’ are to a bloody deeter!”

The Lady Helena interjected, “Perhaps, Auror Moody, but neither the Lady Myrtle nor I suffered any injuries from Lord Harry’s reaction to your unprovoked attack.”

Mad-eye glared at Helena who glared right back.

Harry took heart from his beloved witch. “You need to know that my first action will always be to protect my family. If you insist on making them part of any impromptu training exercises don’t expect me to play nice.”

Moody seemed to consider what the Potters were telling him.

“Fair enough, Laddie. Now get y’ kit and caboodle out to the paddock behind Hagrid’s hut. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes y’ can move in.”

By the time Tonks had levitated and rolled Moody’s sedan chair to the paddock Harry was already there, along with the rest of the coven. The old auror gasped at the sight.

Three even rows of seven girls, no, make that ladies, standing according to height, with Millicent on the back row, far left and Su in the front row, far left. They wore the uniform of the Potter house; knee-length emerald green cloaks revealing darker green knee stockings and black Ghillie brogues.

“Verra impressive, Lord Potter, Ladies Potter. Kin ah ask how you came to fall-in in that particular formation?”

“Sir!” Lady Hermione called out from the front rank, “My father is a Royal Marine, Sir!”

Moody nodded, “Very good, Corporal, I’ll leave you t’ form the lines in the mornin. No later than oh-five thirty every mornin, no exceptions, Dè chosgas e?”

“Sir, I understand, sir!”

“Lord Potter, take the Ladies around the lake, no hurry, you have half an hour, go!”

Harry nodded and smirked at Hermione, “Corporal, move em’ out!”

“Aye, Milord. Right face, forward . . . march! Left, left, left, left, double time . . . march!”

The entire formation jogged easily around the lake, just over eight kilometers with time to spare. Even the girls who were not used to physical exertion did well, bolstered as they were by the rest of the group.

Hermione insisted they all stretch out after the run, it was a chilly morning and she didn’t want anyone to develop muscle cramps.

Tonks approved of their workout gear, which she thought at first were loose shorts but were, in fact, pleated skirts that stopped just above the knee. Harry wore a kilt as well.

“Milord and Ladies!” Tonks called out, “If you will please!”

The pink-haired auror directed the group to several mats on the ground.

“I’m going to be teaching you to fight up close and personal, hand to hand. But before I do I need to know that you can fall without hurting yourselves.”

Saying that she launched herself at the nearest mat head first, rolled onto her shoulder, then used her momentum to continue to roll herself straight up again.

“That technique was a bit more advanced. For starters I’m going to have you simply fall back onto your backs.”

She smiled and winked saucily at Harry, “Just imagine yourself alone with his hotness over here!”

There were several giggles interspersed with sensuous growls.

“Fall backward onto your bums and arch your backs, be sure to slap the mat with both palms.”

Tonks demonstrated then called for a volunteer, “Harry, if you would please. That’s right, now face the ladies and fall backwards.”

As he did the auror surreptitiously glanced at his legs and furrowed her eyebrows. Some of the girls giggled.

She reached down and helped Harry up.

“Very good, milord.”

“Please, Tonks, just Harry.”

“Okay, Milord Harry.” She said with a smirk. Tonks turned to the ladies and said, “Very well, ladies, pair up and practice the falls, I’ll check your technique.”

It soon became evident that none of the Potter ladies wore knickers under their short skirts.

“Ladies, you might want to wear something different when Mad-eye comes back.”

Harry laughed, “No need, Tonks, Hermione and Minnie worked with Filius to charm the skirts, no one can see anything because of an obscuration charm.”

“Ah, that explains . . .” she started to say then turned red as a beet at Harry’s raised eyebrows.

“I mean, I was just curious, y’know if you were going “regimental” or not. . .”

“. . . besides,” she stammered, “I can see up the girls skirts!”

“So far, the charm is gender specific.”

“So Moody can’t see?”

“Oh I’m sure he can, remember that eye of his can see through things.”

“So he just doesn’t react to “them” anymore?”

He shrugged, “I guess not.”

The morning progressed and Tonks was satisfied that the Harry and the girls could take a fall without hurting themselves and went on to teach some basic self-defense moves.

“Wizards are so dependent on their wands in a fight that if you can get close enough to them to pluck their little wooden sticks out of their hands you can pretty much kick their scrawny little asses.”

Cissy laughed, “You sound like you’re speaking from experience, Nymphie.”

Tonks lit up; she liked it when her auntie called her that, a holdover from her happier childhood days. “Oh yeah, Cissy. There was this guy in Knockturn Alley last year, about as big as Hagrid, thought he had the drop on me because he had his wand in my face.”

“What did you do?” Pansy asked, eager for details.

“I snatched his wand out of his hand, broke it in two on the spot and then bitch-slapped him.”

“What did he do?” Megan asked, wide eyed.

“He broke down and cried, I swear to Hecate, blubbered like a baby because his toy had been broken.”

They all had a good laugh over that.

Nyphadora passed out instruction sheets for the Coven to read as she worked one-on-one with Harry and his witches.

Little Lady Su surprised the Auror with her advanced knowledge of Hapkido, a martial arts form that uses the opponent’s size and momentum against them.

“If you wouldn’t mind supplementing the syllabus with some of your more basic throws?” Tonks asked.

“Of course, Lady Tonks.”

“Hey, I ain’t no lady!”

After being thrown by Tonks, Su and half the ladies of the coven Harry retreated to a broad oak at the edge of the paddock. Leaning against the base of the tree he spread the scrolls of parchment in a semi-circle to peruse as the training continued apace.

“May I sit with you, Lord Harry?”

“Of course, Lady Su.” He said, budging over to let her sit.

“Oh, I think there is room for us both.” She said, sitting on his lap. She seemed to have trouble getting comfortable until her face took on a beatific smile and she leaned her back against Harry’s chest.

She rocked back and forth, forward and back, in Harry’s lap, still holding the parchment in her hands, seeming to concentrate on whatever was written on the scroll. Harry, for his part had wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and appeared to be reading over her shoulder.

Tonks finished the lesson with the first group of witches and was walking in Harry’s direction when she was intercepted by Professor McGonagall.

“Give them five minutes more.”

Tonks looked confused.

Minerva explained, “Didn’t you wonder why we insisted Harry wear a kilt?”

Tonks shook her head.

“Easy access.”

Houston we have cognition. . .

“You mean they’re . . .”

“Shagging like bunnies, oh yes! Our Lady Su is quite the adventuress. She gets him first because she’s the one who convinced him to wear the kilt in the first place.”

“That is soooooooo. . .”

“Hot?”

“Oh, aye!”

The routine was set after that, up at five, run at five thirty, then two hours of auror training before classes every day.

And every day a new girl would wriggle in Harry’s lap under the old oak tree.

NEWT level classes were much more detailed than the OWLs had been. Scoring an “O” on a NEWT conferred mastery of a subject, precious few NEWT level “O” grades had been earned over the one-thousand year history of Hogwarts.

Harry and Hermione were determined to earn three each: Defense, Charms, and Transfiguration. Anything else would be icing on the cake.

Meanwhile, Moody was setting up the “Gauntlet” in the forest behind the paddock. A path that wound through the trees where anything could be lurking.

)O(

Lady Trish moved cautiously from one tree to another, watching the shadows for any hint of movement. She crouched low and used a birdsong charm to chirp twice – the signal for Su to advance as Trish covered her with her wand.

Su was swift and silent, like a lynx, her expression fierce and focused. She passed Trish’s position then flattened herself against a tree on the other side of the path.

Then disappeared.

“Su!”

Trish stood, her wand pointed at the spot were Su had crouched just a moment before.

That’s when the tree limb fell on her and all she saw was blackness.

Harry had the hardest job of all.

He had to choose who went through the Gauntlet, and sometimes his ladies got hurt.

“And that, Laddie, is how you learn what it means to be in command.”

)O(

Trish blinked and tried to focus on her surroundings.

“Here.”

It was Harry, handing over her glasses.

“Now, when did it all go wonky?”

Patricia thought and groaned.

“I gave away my position, and possibly that of my partner as well.”

Su patter Trish on the shoulder.

“The tree was charmed to disillusion anyone standing near it. Su didn’t even know she was invisible and probably thought you had lost your mind when you pointed your wand at her.”

Su smiled and said, “We’ll do better next time, partner.”

Trish pulled the tiny girl into a hug and said, “You bet we will.”

“Most impressive, Lord Potter.”

Harry turned to see Professor Snape in the doorway.

“My Ladies are doing all the heavy work, Professor.”

“But you are overseeing their training, and from what I can see building up their physical as well as magical stamina as well.”

“I-I can’t bear the though of losing them, sir. Any of them.”

“Walk with me, Potter.”

A few weeks before anyone would have looked at the pair of them walking and talking with stark amazement, but these days Harry and his “shadow” were a common sight around campus.

“When I lost . . . her, I was ready to lie down and die. The reason I didn’t was unclear to me at the time, but I knew I had something to live for, a purpose, if you will.”

Harry nodded his understanding.

“At some point, sooner or later, one of your ladies will be taken from you. Whether it’s a Death Eater or an accident or disease or simply the passage of time, you will have to face it.”

“What do I do, sir?”

“Live, Harry. I never knew until it was too late. Treat every day with your loved ones as the gift it is and learn to cherish the now!”

Harry looked askance at Professor Snape.

“Did you do something with your hair?”

Severus sniffed disdainfully and looked away, “I might have had it washed.”

Harry grinned, “It looks good, I’ll bet she likes it.”

“I’m sure I don’t know what you mean, Lord Potter.”

)O(

Harry drew Cissy into a tight hug, “You were wonderful this morning, Cissy, you and Hannah make a great team!”

“Hannah and I were wondering if we could see you right after dinner this evening, before you begin your evening studies?”

“Actually, Luna and Padma agreed to switch with you in the rota, so you’ll have me all to yourselves tonight!”

Cissy “squeeeeeed!” and jumped into Harry’s arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Harry laughed, supporting her as he was by her bare bum cheeks under her short school skirt.

)O(

Narcissa returned from the market in Hogsmeade with a chicken and potatoes and carrots. She’d never tried cooking before, but felt the need to be domestic for some reason.

“Draco, dear, I brought you these.”

Sullenly, Draco took the books that his mother had picked up from the small library in town. He was still limited to the Prince Cottage and was beginning to chafe at the confinement.

Narcissa hugged his shoulders and kissed the top of his head, “I know, Draco, but what can we do?”

Her son shrugged before settling down on his sofa to read the collected works of William Shakespeare.

When Professor Snape came in it was to the pleasing aroma of baked chicken and vegetables. The small dining table was set with three plates and the cottage had been cleaned and swept.

“Thank you, Narcissa, this is . . .” his mouth watered as she bent over to pull the chicken out of the oven, and not just because of the food, she looked good in that skirt, bent over.

“. . . unexpected.” He finally managed to get out.

Dinner was pleasant. The food was good and Narcissa had even found a decent elf-made wine for afters.

Like many old houses there were few matching plates or glasses so there were three different wine glasses: a souvenier chalice from the coronation of The Queen engraved “Buckingham Palace, 1953,” a pewter flagon with an embossed Welsh Green Dragon, and a porcelain cup with the picture of a mortar on one side and a pestle on the other.

As Narcissa poured the wine she told them, “I’ll have the Chalice from the Palace, Severus will have the flagon with the dragon, and Draco will have the vessel with the pestle. Get it?”

Both wizards said, “Got it.”

“Good.”

After a few minutes Draco excused himself to his couch where he picked up his dog-eared Shakespeare. Barely two pages in the large tome fell on his chest and he was snoring loudly.

Severus half-smiled, “Sleeping draught?”

Narcissa inclined her head.

)O(

Cissy and Hannah watched the clock, the minutes seemed to drag by until - finally, it struck eight times.

“Can I get you to put that dusty old book away, Harry?”

Distractedly he mumbled, “um-hum.”

The platinum blonde nodded to the strawberry blonde who stood behind Harry. Hannah nodded back and began to run her long fingernails through his unruly hair. He groaned in appreciation and leaned his head slightly back. Meanwhile, Cissy carefully removed the massive tome from his unresisting fingers, placed a scrap of parchment for a bookmark and returned the book to the chair-side table.

While Hannah continued to massage Harry’s scalp, Cissy kissed him. The kiss was tender at first but quickly became more demanding.

)O(

Severus sat in the one armchair of his family cottage and was surprised when Narcissa plucked the book from his long fingers, and even more surprised when she touched her lips, experimentally, to his. Soft and full and warm and reminiscent of the fine wine they’d had for dinner.

“Narcissa. . .” he whispered. She placed two fingers on his lips and took both his hands, pulling him out of the chair in the direction of the bedroom.

)O(

Cissy undid the buttons on Harry’s shirt, trailing kisses as she did. Harry laced his fingers through her silver-blonde hair. When she got to his trousers she loosened the belt and button and zipper then stood holding out both hands.

Harry smiled, leaned back to capture Hannah’s mouth in a deep, tender kiss. As their lips parted he asked, “Coming?”

Hannah smirked and said, “Oh, aye, at least twice, milord.”

When Harry took Cissy’s outstretched hands and stood both girls quickly relived him of his clothing. Hannah and Cissy dropped their robes and stood equally naked on either side of him. Arms linked the “Harry sandwich” moved onto the large bed.

)O(

“Allow me, Severus.”

Narcissa methodically removed Snape’s layers of black: the robe, the black shirt and undervest, shoes, socks and trousers all black.

He was thin, but not emaciated, pale, but not sickly. The old wives tale about a man with a long nose and long fingers seemed true enough – he was well proportioned in that department as well, not that she’d had that much experience. Lucius had been gay as a maypole and only performed his duties with her to get a son and heir. After that she was left to her own devices, mainly her fingers and wand.

She began to disrobe when Severus smiled and said, “Please, allow me.”

Her pulse and breath increased as he deftly removed her blouse and skirt, bra and knickers. He had her sit on the edge of the bed to remove her stockings and shoes.

While on his knees he parted her thighs and gazed longingly, hungrily at her gleaming sex, wreathed by the same shade of platinum blonde hair that graced her head.

He’d read that licking and kissing a woman’s sex would give her great pleasure and more than anything Severus wanted to give Narcissa pleasure. He wanted her to want him to come back again and again.

Nervously he kissed and licked his way to her glistening folds, praying to whatever gods there were that he would do this right.

)O(

Harry found himself on his back in a “six-nine-six” position on the massive bed between Cissy and Hannah. As they took turns felating his rampant cock he would lean into one girl, then the other keeping them on the edge. As he felt his scrotum tighten, ready to erupt he randomly chose the girl on the right and plunged his engorged tongue into her sopping quim and undulated his lingual muscle while sibilating “Come for me my angel!” in parsletongue.

It was a good thing that Hannah had Harry in her mouth at the time because Cissy threw her head back violently and screeched as she came.

)O(

In the Prince Cottage Narcissa felt like she’d lost her mind. Whatever Severus had just done had given her more pleasure than she’d ever felt in her whole life.

When she finally came down from her explosive climax she held her lover’s face, sodden with her juices, and demanded, “where did you learn that, who taught you how to do that?”

Severus smiled, his satisfaction evident, “I read it in a book.”

“I love books,” she said, breathlessly, as she laced her fingers through his hair and gyrated her hips invitingly.

)O(

Harry led the girls into the large shower and enjoyed the after-play of their long-drawn-out love making. He thought that, perhaps he might “turn time” this evening to give Millie a treat – he was still feeling relief over her bouncing back from her injuries at the Retreat.

As soon as his other ladies were asleep he’d find the time turner.

)O(

Narcissa cuddled into Severus’s side and sighed, “I never knew it could be like this.”

Severus kissed her tenderly and said, “I never thought I would ever love again.”

Narcissa froze.

Love?

Was this love?

She had no basis for comparison. Other than a mother’s love for her son, she would do anything to keep Draco from harm; she cared more for his needs and safety than she did for her own. Did she feel the same way about Severus?

Yes.

Haltingly, hesitantly she whispered, “I never thought I would ever know love.”

He held her close.

“If we both survive . . . this. Will you . . . I mean would you?”

“Severus Snape, are you asking me to marry you?”

“Yes.”

She smirked, “Don’t you think you need to ask the head of my family?”

“But your father is dead!”

“True, so the head of the Black family is. . .”

Severus groaned, “Sirius!”

“Oh it won’t be so bad, Sev, just think how it will rankle him when you call him cousin!”

They both chuckled at that.

“Yes.” She said.

“Yes?”

“Yes, I will marry you. I like the way Narcissa Snape rolls off the tongue.”

She caressed his chest and added, “Speaking of tongues.”

Severus groaned theatrically, “Gods woman, I’m not a machine!”

That didn’t stop him from gliding down her body to try to please her again.

)O(

The fates were kind that night, Severus chose exactly the right moment. Harry impaled Cissy on his cock as water cascaded over the threesome in the shower.

)O(

Narcissa groaned as the sympathetic magic worked its . . . well, magic!

Sign up to rate and review this story